The Turning of the Dyke

Story Info
Lesbian becomes cum addict.
1.7k words
4.09
52.6k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
McSlut
McSlut
6 Followers

A couple of years ago, I was frequenting this one strip club in the City. I can't remember the name anymore, but the girls were hot and had a habit of taking off more than they were supposed to and letting you touch.

There was the one stripper their named Lolita. She was especially hot and knew how to get everyone turned on. When she was on stage, you could literally hear all the cocks in the room spring to life.

Anyway, this one time I'm at the club with my brother Bobby. We're both having a good time, getting a little liquored up, getting a little turned on. Then Lolita comes on. Before that Bobby was just kinda watching the girls on stage (he has a theory, and I think he's right, that you have a better time watching the girls that come to the club than you do watching the girls on stage), but when Lolita starts performing, he strings to attention.

She's dressed all in leather. A spaghetti-strap top, the kind not much bigger than a bra or bikini top; a short, maybe five inch miniskirt; and six-inch spiked-heel come-fuck-me boots. She starts her show and Bobby's eyes never leave her. I look over at him for a second and can see the two of them fucking in his eyes.

After her show, when she makes the rounds, I grab her and buy Bobby a lap dance. I'd had pretty good luck talking girls from the club to go elsewhere with me after they got off, so I was pretty sure she'd be going to a motel with Bobby later. But I was wrong. When Bobby meets me back in pervert's row, he's looking like he had a good time but he's not looking satisfied. Turns out, she'd given him a hell of a lap dance; the best, he said, he'd ever had. She let him suck her titties, took his hand to her pussy and it came back wet, and she'd made him stain his undies if you know what I mean (and as he tells me, and I tend to believe him as we've been to a number of strip clubs together, he ain't done that since the last time he'd snuck in underage. But she wouldn't meet up for fun or profit after hours.

So a little later, he manages to pick up a drunken straggler from a Bachlorette Party to take him home and I head out to meet this guy I know across town. Not long after, I stop seeing the guy 'cause he wants to get "serious." Yuck. I'm not going to the City as often, so the club and the girl are far from my mind.

Anyway, I'm down in the City about three months later and feeling horny. I was supposed to be meeting this guy I meet online at a bar, so I'm dressed up real sexy in a metallic turquoise bandeau top and this matching 7 inch miniskirt. I'm rearing to go but he doesn't show (turns out, he later tells me, his wife found out he was meeting me. Idiot didn't delete his e-mails to me. FYI, in my defense, I didn't know he was married, though it probably wouldn't have stopped me if I had).

I run into the club and buy myself a couple of beers and a couple of lap dances. I'm about to leave when they call Lolita as the next dancer. She comes out dressed in this biker bitch outfit, tight leather pants, leather halter-top that come up and turns into a chocker around her neck, and six inch stilettos. My pussy goes wet in seconds; I find a seat and hike my skirt enough that I can start fingering myself without getting caught (at least by anyone who cares). I manage to orgasm twice -- both small ones -- before she's done, but I'm twice as horny as I was before.

As soon as she's out and about, I'm on her for a lap dance. It's great, and thanks to my skimpy clothes, very much full contact. Tit sucking, fingering, clit licking, she even managed to get me off again and I got her close. When my time was up, I gave her a fifty and asked her to meet me in the lady's room.

Twenty minutes later, we're going at it full on. I'm setting on a dirty toilet seat, my skirt is somewhere closer to the sinks and my top is hanging out around my tummy. She was straddling me, our lips locked as our tongues fought for dominance in each other's mouths.

She reached up and, grabbing the top of the stall, pulled herself up until her cunt was on display for me. I leaned forward and again locked my lips with hers -- the lower this time rather than the upper. As my tongue darted out and found her clit, she wrapped her legs around my head, pulling me in tighter.

As soon as I started eating her, she began bucking her hips. The faster and harder I ate her, the more ferociously she fucked back at my face. I reached up and grabbed an ass cheek in each hand to steady us. My tongue was darting around her moist cunt; clit to slit, deep into her holiest of holies, on down to her ass, and back up.

Bringing my hand up to her to finger fuck her, I started to concentrate on licking and sucking her clit. Her orgasm was massive, her cunt drenching my face and flooding my mouth.

She lowered herself slowly back down to rest on my lap and began licking her own wetness from my face.

When the wetness on my face was mostly saliva instead of cunt juice, She smiled at me and said "Your turn," before dropping to her knees on the dirty restroom floor and returning the favor.

Afterwards, she invited me to go home with her. We fuck all night. She had some wonderful toys, too, but nothing could compare with her tongue and fingers.

Turns out (and you've probably guest this) she's a lesbian, never even been with a guy before. Anyway, we kinda hit it off and start dating. She doesn't exactly like that I see guys too but she doesn't tell me to stop so we're OK.

About six months into dating, I go up to the city to see Rachel (that's her real name by the way, well not her real name but the made up one I'm using for it), and she's at work so I go watch her there. She's going to be awhile and I'm getting pretty turned on watching, so being me, I find something to fuck. It's this cute cowboy type guy up by the bar who's half watching the show, half watching this group play pool. I'm wearing a black mesh top and mesh pants with nothing on underneath. So when I go up to the guy, he stops watching both. It only took me a couple of minutes to talk him into finding someplace to fuck, which turns out to be the back of his pickup.

I was feeling pretty anal at the time, so I was only going to suck him and take him up the ass, but he drops his pants and the son of a bitch is hung like a fucking horse. Do not think I'm exaggerating; he had one of the biggest cocks I've ever seen. So, my pussy said "Shut the fuck up, he's mine," and I said, "OK."

I drop to my knees right there in the parking lot and suck his massive member as far down my throat as I can, which requires me to more or less stop breathing. Once I get him all lube up, we hop into the back of his truck and he slide into me.

What he made up for in equipment, he lacked in technique. His hands roamed aimlessly an ass squeeze here, a cup of the tit there. He was smart enough with his prick to keep from hurting me, going slow and shallow at first to stretch me out before working his way up to rutting bull. It was only size and sheer force of will on my side that got me off.

Long side story short, when I picked Rachel up, I have one orgasm under my belt, some fantasy material for later, and a whopping cream pie. We get to Rachel's house and she's as horny as me, so we start fooling around right away. We usually fool around a little bit then shower and have dinner before we go all the way. But like I said, we're both really horny.

And I forget about the cream pie. She just gets me really out of my mind turned on and all I can think about is fucking, and it slips my mind. So, when she goes down, she's already started when I think, "Oh, fuck," but it feels so good I don't want it to stop. So I just let her. I figure I can make it up to her later.

So Rachel ate my cum-stuffed cunt...and she loved it. Licked me clean, gave me four orgasms. I was starting to think I would have to make her stop.

Later on, she told me she'd never tasted pussy so good. She kept asking me what was different. I finally gave in a told her. She was mad at first but she got over it. Started wanting me to get fucked before I came over.

Eventually, she started having three-ways with me and guys we picked up at the strip club. At first, she'd just do things to me while I fucked them, then eat me off after they came. But eventually, she started joining in. She'd help suck a guy off so she could take the cum directly. Then she started experimenting with fucking guys.

In the end, she broke up with me. Said she was still bi (ha, "still bi," she was a fucking dyke when we started dating), but just wasn't as interested in girls as she used to be. We still talk occasionally. She even makes booty calls every now and then but last time we talked she told me she hadn't been with another girl in over a year.

There is a bit of good new for the story though. I sent Bobby back and he got her to take him home for an all-nighter. They even dated for a couple of months. On a funny note: When he tried to talk her into bringing another girl home for a three-way, she told him she was straight.

McSlut
McSlut
6 Followers