The Tutor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
franco89
franco89
36 Followers

Tasting her when she climax reminded me of how I tasted when Lesley had kissed me immediately after. But the first hot rush of sperm into my mouth was sudden and I almost gagged on it but managed to swallow it before the rest filled my mouth a second time. And there was so much that I had to remove her cock and let the rest splash across my face and chest, my hand stroking her until no more was left.

It certainly wasn't unpleasant. I still had the taste of her anus in my mouth and now her slightly salty sperm. I licked at my lips and stood up, my knees a little sore from sitting on the floor for so long. We kissed and when we broke away I saw that her breasts were now smeared with the rest of her sperm, glistening in the light. I held each one as I licked them clean, paying attention to her nipples.

'I can see you enjoyed that,' Lesley said, her hand brushing over my cock.

I shivered under the caress. Indeed, I had enjoyed it. Lesley was living her life as a woman and that was who she was. I felt the same way. Lesley was a beautiful, intelligent woman. Because of what I had just done I knew it wasn't affecting the feelings I had for her based on the knowledge she had a cock in her panties. After the initial shock of discovery all that had happened was because I had wanted it; we had both wanted it. Nor did I want this confined to this one night.

Taking her hand in mine we picked up the wine and I asked her to lead me to the bedroom. The modern theme continued here with a large bed and more of the same prints on the walls. I sat on the edge of the bed and sipped more wine.

'No, keep them on,' I said as she bent to detach her stockings.

Lesley joined me on the bed and we rested against the many pillows.

'I don't want this to end after tonight,' I said to her.

'I hoped you'd say that,' she smiled. 'But are you sure I am who you want to be with?'

I had a hand on her thigh, my fingers curling and stroking her gently. 'Yes. I'm sorry if I nearly gave you the wrong impression but I want to be with you. I want to see where this can go.'

Lesley stroked my face and kissed my cheek. 'I was your first, clearly.'

'Yes, and it was wonderful.'

'You weren't so bad yourself,' she laughed lightly.

We talked further until we finished the wine and I was happy to be getting under the covers with her. My life was changed from this point. It is said that people can be afraid of change but I never felt that as the light was switched off and I snuggled up close to Lesley. Her back pressed against me and my cock nestled against her bottom, one of my legs between her stocking covered ones. As we said goodnight to each other my hand cupped her cock, holding her and I felt a calm contentment, a knowledge that I was in the right place.

Lesley couldn't see me but I lay there, holding her with a smile on my face, my heart beating excitedly at the prospect I felt this relationship would bring. Everything appeared to be right and I felt it was.

Sleep soon took me and my last remembrance was my face pressed to her back, kissing her and holding her in my hand. The thought that rested in my mind was a reflection of the happiness I would sense when I woke up the next morning and Lesley would be the first thing that I saw.

franco89
franco89
36 Followers