The Tutor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When it was finished, Maggie rested her cheek on his shoulder, her arms wrapped around his chest. Her eyes were half open and her mouth slack as she tried to catch her breath. Aaron rested his chin on the top of her head, caressing her back while feeling the flutterings of her heart return to normal. They remained that way for several moments, relishing the feel of being in each others' arms.

The sound of a bell broke their reverie. "Attention, patrons. The library will be closing in fifteen minutes," said a cool female voice. "Please complete or save all tasks and return all borrowed materials to the front desk before exiting the building."

Maggie lifted her head and looked at Aaron, his fresh face still reddened from their passion. "You never did finish grading my paper," he said with mock seriousness.

"Luckily for you, I also offer private tutoring at home," she replied, leaning forward and giving him a long, deep kiss.

12