The Tutor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She raised up and kissed me and handed me another $150 and left. As she walked out, I saw my cum running down the inside of her leg. Jessica showed up the following Tuesday in a very sexy skirt and top. She came in and she threw her arms around my neck and kissed me passionately, "Can I blow you?" she asked all excited. "I've been practicing on a banana at home and mom caught me. I told her I was just doing homework," she smiled. She got on her knees and extracted my cock, which was hard from seeing her sexy outfit, and sucked it between her lips.

I closed my eyes and it was hard to tell that this was a mere child sucking my cock so expertly. She worked on my cock and soon was accepting it in the back of her mouth and was holding it there and milking it with her throat muscles. It was so intense, I blew my load in her throat as I pulled her head down on it. It was such an experience, that I came for the longest time, what a pupil!! She sat there on her knees, stroking my cock and smiled up at me with that innocent face and those big blue eyes.

" Today is penetration day Jessica, do you know what that means?" I asked her. She looked at me in wonder, "That means that we are going to put my cock in your pussy, all the way." She stroked my cock, "Won't that hurt?", she asked like the child that she was, "Some," I said, "But you'll like it after the hurt stops," and pulled her to her feet and led her to the bedroom. She stripped and I set two pillows on top of each other in the middle of the bed, that would provide a better angle for penetration.

When I saw her naked body, my cock began to come up again, I had grown to adore that little body as I scanned it with my eyes. Even her negligible tits were alluring now and her neatly shaved mound and pouty pussy lips. I helped her up on the bed and lay her ass on the two pillows and helped her stabilize herself. Then I crawled between her legs and kissed that naked snatch and snaked my tongue over her clit and she began to moan. I licked her pussy and began tonguing her and she reached down and pushed my head into her twat as she bucked against my face.

Soon, she was wracked with an orgasm and I licked her juices greedily as they flowed from that sweet pussy. As her orgasm ebbed, I looked up at her and she smiled at me. I reached over and got a condom and opened it, "What's that?' she asked innocently, "A condom," I told her," So you won't get pregnant." I slipped the condom over the head of me cock and rolled it down the shaft and then I got the KY jelly and fingered it into her opening and I massaged her clit as I did and she rolled her eyes back and moaned softly. I inched my cock to her tight twat and massaged the opening with it. Next, I slid just the head in and she tensed up as it cleared her outer lips.

"Relax, Jessica," I coaxed her. My mind was reeling, I had never taken a virgin before and although it excited me very much, I knew there would be pain for her and I had grown to love that sweet little girl. I pushed my cock in until I met her hymen and then stroked in and out up to the barrier to get her used to it. She relaxed and began to enjoy the sensations of my cock in her canal as I slowly stroked it in and out. I fingered her clit and as she began to orgasm again, I pushed through her hymen and put all of my cock into her.

Her eyes flew open wide and she screamed and I began to work my cock in and out and soon, she began to push back and I could feel her vaginal muscles tightening around my cock as it moved in and out. It broke my heart to see the tears on her cheek, but she seemed to get into it now and began rubbing her tiny tits as I fucked her. She wrapped her legs around my back and fucked me back and had the best orgasm I'd seen from her yet.

When it subsided, I withdrew and removed the rubber and brought my cock up to that sweet mouth of hers and she sucked my cock until I too orgasmed. I have a hard time cumming in a condom and she made quick work of my needs as I filled her sweet little mouth with my jism. She didn't want to do it again that day as she said "it" was sore, so we worked on her school work until her mom picked her up. I still got my hug and kiss as she left, I was afraid she would resent me, but she didn't.

Her mom handed me another $150 and closed the door. She stepped out of her panties and got on her hands and knees and flipped her dress over her waist and I could see her pussy glistening. My cock got hard and I fucked her doggy right there in the foyer. She screamed as she came and I pulled my sloppy cock out of her and pushed into her ass and rammed her brown hole. She came again and so did I spitting my cum into her ass. She pulled her panties on and gave me a peck on the mouth and headed out. Jessica showed up for her next lesson with a smile on her innocent little face. We worked on her school work and I never mentioned her sex education.

After awhile, she looked at me and said, "Are you going to fuck my pussy again today?" I had thought that she would be hesitant about the subject, but she wasn't. "Mom took me to the doctor, and now I take pills so I won't get pregnant," she said nonchalantly.

My cock jumped at the thought of no condom while I got to fuck her tight little pussy. She put her arms around my neck and kissed me and for the first time I felt a woman kissing me where a little girl once had. I picked her up and carried her to my bed and slowly helped her get her clothes off, and then she helped me with mine and locked her mouth on my cock and sucked me slowly and tenderly.

My cock grew in her mouth and she pulled it out and pointed to her bald snatch and smiled. I told her to turn over and jacked her legs up off the bed and rubbed her ass cheeks as I guided my cock to her newly broken pussy. She gasped as my head slid through and moaned as the rest of it followed. I began pumping her tight box as my mind relished all the sensations that the condom had blocked. Her hardly used vaginal muscles constricted against my cock as I fucked her tight little cunt and she began to moan louder and I felt her vagina tighten up around me as she spasmed and came.

My orgasm wasn't far behind as I filled her tight little box with my hot cum. She said she liked the hot cum squirting into her and milked my cock for every drop. I stayed inside her as my cock deflated and then she kissed me again and we lay there in each other's arms until almost time for her mom. Her mom was in a hurry tonight, so she just paid me and said she would make it up to me later and they left. It was a good thing, Jessica had really done a number on me and I didn't know if I could have cum again anyway.

Next session, Jessica and her mom both stayed which caught me off guard. "I think it's time Jessica experienced a threesome," she said. As if on a cue, they both stripped and came over and started taking my clothes off, kissing and sucking me as they did. They had me lay back on the bed and Jessica's mom helped her mount me and got her into a rhythm of pumping my cock with her pussy and then she mounted my face and they both rode me.

Between her crotch, I could see them rubbing each other's tits and rocking on my mouth and cock. Jessica came first, showering my cock and balls with her cum as I felt it rolling over my balls, then her mom came in my mouth and her juices filled my mouth. that was the last straw and my jism squirted into Jessica's snatch. We all three lay on the bed with me in the middle. We had many threesomes after that and then when Jessica left for college, her mom would come by and fuck me several times a week and when she was home on break, Jessica would join us, it was heaven!!

12