The TV Room

Story Info
She gets a lesson on eavesdropping.
1.7k words
3.6
32.1k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She wanted to somehow be different than the rest of his girlfriends. She needed to impress him. But, somehow, it just never seemed to be the right thing. Tonight, she gathered her purse, slipped on her heels, and slipped out the door. Tonight, she'd show him she could be the best he ever had.

She knocked on the door. As her knuckles laid another series of beats, the door opened on its own. Quiet engulfed her. His car was outside. He didn't own a dog. So a walk was probably out of the question. Ignoring her instincts, she slipped off her heels and padded inside.

Nothing appeared to out of place.

She ambled through the kitchen. Leftovers, dirty dishes, utensils, an empty cereal box, all spread out over the counters. He definitely lived the life of a bachelor. He could use a good woman, she thought. She began to tidy the kitchen, but began and thought the better of it. He didn't like her messing around, even if she was trying to be helpful.

She moved upstairs. Voices. She paused. They were very quiet. She could feel the skin of her face grow hot. Embarrassment or anger, she didn't know which, but it made her uncomfortable, none the less. Ignoring her best ideas, she stood still, listening. The sounds of a woman in the middle of sex came muffled from the TV room. If she strained, she was almost certain that she heard the sound of him, calling the other woman names, urging the other woman towards her naughty, dirty side. The heat under her skin prickled down her back. He could have her, she thought.

When she believed she had heard enough to demand an end to the relationship, she turned and slowly began her decent. The stairs seemed to be steeper, more numerous than when she had climbed up, worried he may be hurt, or something. It was unlike him to leave the door unlocked and now, she realized he had just been careless in his excitement of the other woman being here. Making her way to the door, she paused to slide her shoes on. Her back was facing the front room, tears sliding down her cheek. If he did see her, she did not want him to see her like this. She resolved just to disappear from his life, make excuses, anything, until she could ask for the relationship to be over.

She opened the door, breathed in the outside air, and began to step out, when he suddenly blocked her way, outside, trying to come in.

"You're here early."

"I had wanted to surprise you, but that's ok now." She sidestepped him, and focused on her vehicle. All she wanted at this point was to go home and cry.

"I see." He moved in front of her again. "You didn't wait for me to answer the door, I see."

"I thought you might be hurt, or something."

He nodded. "And you see why I have you come, when I tell you to come now, don't you?" He placed his hand on her chin, and made her look at him. "You see why the rules are the way they are, now?"

"Yeah, so you can have other women," she mumbled. Wrenching her face away, she pressed towards the car.

He grabbed her wrist, and yanked, pulling her off guard. She stumbled behind, losing her shoes, as he pulled her towards the house. He pulled, hard, not caring how she felt. Once inside, he pushed her down, listening to her body "thud" to the ground. He grabbed her wrist, dragging her fighting body up the stairs. He could hear her stumble as he towed her up the stairs.

She did not like this. She wanted to go home and cry. She didn't want to see who the other woman was. She didn't want to know of the toys, or any part of it. She didn't want to smell the sex of another. She wanted to turn around, go home, and be done with it. But he was bruising her wrist. He was bruising her legs and knees. She was going to look as if they had fought, physically.

He didn't look at her. He wasn't going to give her the pleasure of looking in his eyes tonight. He wasn't going to let her get any part of her way. He dragged her to the landing and threw her against the wall, pinning her. "You think you know so much, but tonight, you're going to learn how little you really do know," he growled in her ear. He could hear her panting. Feel her push against the wall to try and dislodge him, unpin her. He kicked her feet apart, throwing her off balance.

She pushed against the wall, and pulled her wrists, trying to get them free. They hurt. Now her feet hurt. Bruises forming. She thrust her head backwards, trying to hit him with it. She was going to fight this. She was not going to let him have her. He had the other woman, the one in his bedroom, the one who was moaning just a bit earlier.

He pushed her head into the wall. He supposed he could fix any damage done to the wall later, if there was any. She was fighting hard. He stepped back, and dug through his mental box of tactics. Reaching around, he placed a finger under her nose, and lifted, compelling her body to move backwards, at his inclination. He maneuvered her body towards the TV room.

Fighting him, struggling, but his finger under her nose hurt, terribly. She had no choice. "I want to go home!"

He didn't bother to acknowledge her outburst. He thrust her body against the wall again. This time, if she struggled harder, at least she wouldn't flail her body down the stairs. She fought. She twisted and turned, and wriggled, and pulled at his every maneuver. Then, he sunk his teeth into her shoulder.

"You bastard!" She flung her head backwards. The feeling of his teeth angered her. How dare he make a move like that!

He straddled her legs, and pulled the finger under her nose trick again, letting the end result be a pin and bit again, tasting the sweat on her skin. He felt her struggle against the various "come a-longs" he used against her in an effort to pin her flailing arms and head. Her ass brushed against his pelvis. She didn't mean to turn him on, but she had already done it. His cock was hard beneath his pants. He decided to up the ante. "Surrender to me, or I take what I want."

"No", she hissed. He wouldn't get what he wanted. He couldn't have two women at the same time, even if neither saw the other. That wasn't fair.

His hand slipped out of one pin and grabbed a nipple, pinching until she yelped. The new pain revived her struggle, and he just let her, each new fling of her limbs resulted in a new pin. He now was above her, able to use his weight and size against her. A sadistic grin crossed his face, as he released his cock from the confines of his pants.

"No." She hissed again. But she could feel herself tire. Her muscles were aching already from fighting him. Bruises were forming. She wanted to bite back, to be meaner, but every time she tried to be mean, he had already sensed it and prevented her moves.

He used his knee to separate her legs. Her breathing, already at a pant, was increasing. He lowered his head and bit a nipple, extracting another yelp. He bit again, in the same location, getting the same yelp. And again.. When he was done, he had bit the same nipple several times, each time the yelp becoming more of a scream, tears streaming. He was sure he had her attention now.

She tried to struggle. She tried hard. She could not fathom what he would do next, as this was beyond anything they had talked about, except once. She wanted to go home, and yet, to do that meant she had to fight him, and she was losing.

Using his knees to pin her legs, and holding her arms with one hand, he ripped her shirt off. He liked the soft skin of her belly. Reaching under her, he unsnapped her bra, and removed it. Now, she was free for him to bite more openly. And he did. He bit her breasts, her belly, her collar bone. Each time he planted his teeth into her skin, she yelped and screamed. With each scream, his cock wanted to plow into her ass, taking her. He was hard. He wanted her. He turned her over, making her feeble fight futile.

Her skirt gently framed the outline of her body. He admired it as he secured his pin. Nice clothing. He knew he'd have to replace it, but he didn't care. It was an obstacle. And he removed it. And the panties.

She was naked now. She felt the cool air on her skin. He had paused. She breathed in a jagged breath of air. She exhaled with a scream. His cock had found her ass. It filled her. It created pain that heated her legs and seared her feet. Slowly he had begun to fuck her. She kept still, fearing more pain. She could feel his cock going deeper with every few thrusts.

She was still. He had her ass. She was his. He fucked her. Gently, but of course the gentle was lost in the fight. The mind would never see the difference. He thrust until he wanted to cum, but paused. She had begun to moan. He smiled. His. His to fuck, to bite, to tease. His. He thrust, letting his entire length bury itself in her.

"Want to know where the other woman went?" He mocked as he took her.

She was moaning. She didn't want to, but she was getting wetter, feeling herself on the verge of cumming. And she didn't think she could hide it.

"She left with the click of a remote control." He laughed, feeling her body begin to respond to his thrusts, knowing they'd both cum soon.