The Twelve Horny Princesses

Story Info
Twelve princesses with chastity belts entertain themselves.
4.9k words
4.44
49.3k
17
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was a king who had twelve beautiful daughters. They lived in a tower in the castle, in a room occupied entirely by one gigantic beautiful bed, which the king had commissioned a great sorceress to construct. When they went to bed, the doors were shut and locked up, and they were all placed securely in their chastity belts, but still, each time the king came in to unlock the doors and undress the princesses in the morning, he saw that something was not quite right. On the first morning, he found his daughters flushed and exhausted, as though they had been exercising, and although at first he thought nothing of this, it still made him uneasy. Upon entering the tower on the second morning, he found that the chastity belt of his second daughter was quite slippery on the inside, and that a curious, glistening moisture had pooled in her private region and run down her legs. This alarmed the king, and he had to see more. The next morning, upon entering the tower, he found that three of his daughters had a suspiciously sticky white substance dripping out of their assholes, which were very sensitive to the touch. On the fourth morning, he was astounded to find all his daughters covered head to toe in this mysterious white substance, and though he inquired upon all the servants of the castle, nobody could find out how it happened or where they had been.

Then, the king made it known to all the land, that if any person could discover the secret, and find out where it was what the princesses were up to at night, he should have the one he liked best for his wife, and should be king after his death. But whoever tried and did not succeed after three nights should be tied up forever in the castle dungeon with a dildo up his ass and nothing but cum to eat. The king's son soon arrived. He was well entertained, and after several orgasms, was taken into the chamber where the princesses slept in their gigantic bed. There he was to sit and watch where they went in the night so that he might learn the secret of the twelve princesses.

The king's oldest daughter Sophia was a sorceress, and knew a magic spell to put the king's son to sleep. She swirled her tongue around the head of his penis, taking the whole member into her mouth and releasing it three times before kissing it gently and nibbling on his foreskin, causing him immediately to have a stupefying orgasm and lose all his senses.

When he awoke in the morning, he found the princesses had all been out again, for they were all passed out on the floor, some of them covered with cum, and the youngest one with a huge dildo stuck deep inside her ass and cum leaking out of her ears. The same thing happened on the second night, and the third, so the king ordered his son tied up, a dildo stuck up his ass, and he was carried into the dungeon and force-fed bucket after bucket of cum. After him came several others, but they all had the same luck, until the king had to build an expansion to the dungeon and to hire several centaurs to provide additional semen.

Now it chanced that an old soldier who was wounded in battle and could fight no longer passed through the country where the king reigned, and as he was traveling through a wood, he met an old woman who asked him where he was going. "I hardly know where I am going, or what I had better do, but I think I should like very well to find out where it is that the princesses go off to, and then, in time, I might be a king."

"Well," said the old dame, "that is no very hard task. Only sleep with me one night in my cottage, and I shall reveal to you the way to accomplish it."

The old soldier was reluctant to sleep in the same bed as such an elderly woman, for she was well past her prime and he could take no interest in her. But as he saw no harm in yielding to her request, and the prospect of discovering the secret of the princesses was so enticing, that he consented to lie with her.

At the stroke of midnight, the candle was extinguished by a sudden gust of wind and the woman was magically transfigured into a fair maiden with enormous tits, which hung onto the face of the old soldier and stifled him for breath. She placed herself upon his penis and rode him hard and fiercely, like no virtuous maiden ought be able. And when he was spent, she teased his limp cock back to attention with her teeth, and quickly and effortlessly, in one quick chomp, deprived the soldier of his foreskin.

"Ouch!" said the soldier. "What did you do that for?"

"Rest easily," said the dame. "For you are now immune to the magic of the eldest princess. Return to your slumber and I shall stay up, and spin you a magic cloak from your foreskin."

In the morning she gave him the cloak and said, "As soon as you put that on, you will become invisible, and you will be able to follow the princesses wherever they go." When the soldier heard this good counsel, he was determined to try his luck. So he went to the king and said he was willing to undertake the task. He was as well received as the others had been, the ladies of the castle fascinated by his now circumcised penis. And when the evening came, he was lead to the princesses' bedchamber. Just as he was lying down, the eldest princess came to him and swirled her tongue around the head of his penis, taking the whole member into her mouth and releasing it three times before kissing it gently, but when she went to nibble on his foreskin, she found it missing and was quite at a loss what to do. Finally she shrugged and nibbled on the head instead, causing him to squirt out massive amounts of semen, convincing the princess that her spell had been a success. Then the soldier lay his head down on the pillow and in a little while began to snore loudly, as if he was fast asleep. When the twelve princesses head this, they laughed heartily, and Sophia said, "This horny bastard too might have done a wiser thing than lose his freedom in this way!"

Then they rose up and opened their drawers and boxes and took out their jewelry and black stiletto heels and adorned themselves at the mirror, and clasping bracelets around their wrists and ankles and putting small golden clamps on their nipples. They skipped around as if eager to begin their adventures, but the youngest daughter, Gretel, said, "I don't know how it is, while you are so happy, I feel very uneasy. I am sure some mischance will befall us."

"You simpleton!" said the oldest. "You are always afraid. Have you forgotten how many king's sons have already watched us in vain? And as for the soldier, he's such a tired old man that even if my spell hadn't worked, an orgasm like that will have put him to sleep."

When they were ready to commence the ritual, they went and looked at the soldier, but he snored on and did not stir hand, foot or dick, even when the sisters took turns inserting their tongues in his anus. So they thought they were quite safe, and the eldest went to the wall furthest from the door and pulled a loose brick from it, revealing a secret hiding place from which she grabbed twelve double-ended dildoes. She handed an instrument to each of her younger sisters, who lined up in a circle, oldest to youngest and bent over, sticking their exposed asses up in their air, their chastity belts leaving their assholes uncovered. Then each thrust one end of her dildo into the sister in front of her and pumped it twelve times before taking the other end into her mouth, completing the circle, and began to spanking the ass of the sister in front twelve times. The soldier, recognizing his cue, donned his magic cloak and jumped into the center of the circle, his erect cock slapping the youngest daughter gently as he glided over her. A whirlpool formed in the center of the bed, growing in size until it swallowed all twelve princesses and the cloak-clad soldier.

And down they all went, and at the bottom, they found themselves in the most delightful grove of trees. In place of branches, these wondrous trees grew penises, and bore voluptuous and tempting fruit that looked like women's genitalia, glistening in the moonlight with overflowing juices.

The princesses plucked the fruit from the trees, each filling her arm with five or six before joining the others to picnic in the moonlight. Their double-ended dildoes had magically disappeared, leaving their assholes stretched and well-used. They bit into the fruit with great bites, the juices dribbling down their faces and onto their necks and bare bosoms, where they quickly gathered them up and began to push them into each others' assholes with the penis-shaped twigs, writhing in pleasure.

When the old soldier saw Gretel toying with her older sister's anus, he couldn't stop himself and moaned loudly, breaking a large phallic branch off a nearby tree and swiftly inserting it all the way into Gretel's ass.

"I am sure all is not right. Did not you hear that noise? That never happened before," said Gretel, moaning in pleasure. But the eldest said, "It is only our satyrs, who are shouting for joy at our approach." Saying that, she stood up, righting her short pleated skirt, making sure it did not cover her ass in the slightest, and marched onward. Then they came to another grove of trees, where a gathering of about a hundred satyrs awaited them.

The satyrs broke up into flocks of eight or nine, and each flock surrounded one princess, and the soldier stepped into the flock around Gretel. A satyr stepped forward, cock in hand, and buried it deep in the mouth of the youngest princess, who moaned incomprehensibly and eagerly began to suck.

The soldier, seeing this, was so excited that he himself came forth, holding his tool, and thrust it into the princess' waiting asshole. A moment later, another satyr approached, and maneuvered his massive member into princess' ass alongside the soldier's, stretching her ass and causing her to moan and writhe.

"I do not know why it is, but though I am thrusting with all my might, my cock does not fit as well as usual. Your ass seems so tight today."

"It is only the stress of my father's constant watchfulness," said the princess, removing the now spent cock from her mouth and licking the cum off her lips. "It's so very fretful."

If Gretel had intended to say anything more, she did not have a chance, for the moment the last drop of cum touched her throat, another satyr thrust joyfully into her mouth. A fourth satyr made as if to enter her pussy, but finding it blocked by the chastity belt, moaned piteously, "Oh when, oh when will the Nymph Queen come, so she may free you of your burdensome virginity!" Saying this, he thrust his plump cock between her breasts and pumped fiercely before cumming all over her neck and bosom. Three other satyrs, who had been off to the side masturbating, chose that time to cum also, covering the youngest princess in copious amounts of semen. Then, the satyr in her ass came so explosively that the pressure of his cumming expelled the soldier's cock from the princess' ass, propelling him backwards to crash into one of the magical penis trees. The soldier quickly extricated the tree's branches from his various orifices to continue observing the orgy.

The oldest princess, Sophia, was engaged with a group of satyrs very near the tree where he now stood, and was writhing in pleasure while three satyrs pumped their humongous dicks in and out of her stretched asshole. She was already covered from head to toe in volumes of cum, but the soldier could tell from the reaction of the satyrs that they were far from satiated, and the evening progressed in much the same manner as it began until three o'clock in the morning, when all the princesses' asses were worn out, so they were obliged to leave off. The satyrs politely accompanied them through the enchanted forest, fondling their asses and tits and struggling to slip fingers underneath their tightly fitting chastity belts. At the end of the forest they took leave of each other, the princesses promising to come back again the next night.

When they came up the stairs, which magically appeared to take them back to the tower, the soldier ran ahead of the princesses and laid himself down; and as the twelve princesses came up, very much tired and covered in satyr cum, they heard him snoring in his bed; so they said, "Now all is quite safe." Then they took off their fine jewelry and stiletto heels and went into the bed, where they spent the rest of the night licking cum out of each other's asses. In the morning, the soldiers said nothing about what had happened, but so enchanted was he by the proceedings of the previous night that he was determined to see more of this strange adventure.

On the second night, everything began just as before, but the satyrs' punctuality failed them. The princesses, quite distressed by the absence of their partners, decided to fuck each other silly using the branches of the magical penis trees. Sophia pushed Gretel against the tree, which reached out with its branches and penetrated Gretel's ass and mouth, where the branches pumped furiously until the entire tree shook, pouring gallons of white sap into Gretel's orifices. The soldier, witnessing this remarkable feat, and also noting the sap ejaculated by the detached branches which the other princesses were using as dildoes, decided that he too must have one of these magical branches. He picked one up, but finding no pockets in his clothes or cloak in which it might fit, reluctantly pushed it up his ass so that he might not lose it.

Finally, the satyrs arrived, with a band of nymphs in tow, and there was a great orgy. Each nymph sat upon the face of a princess, while the satyrs came repeatedly all over their skin and in their orifices. They fucked on until three o'clock in the morning, when the princesses' asses were all worn out, and they again were obliged to leave off. The satyrs and nymphs walked them back to the edge of the forest, where they took leave of each other with much kissing and groping, and the princesses promised to come back again the next night.

On the third and final night of the soldier's stay, the satyrs were again late, and the princesses occupied themselves by sucking juices of the magical pussy fruits and rubbing the excess on each other's faces and tits. By the magical properties of the juices, they quickly became very damp and aroused, until they could cum by fingering and licking each others' assholes. The soldier ran from princess to princess, taking nibbles out of their fruits and leaving all them wanting. He, too, by the magic of the fruit, became quite aroused. His cock grew immensely, until it was much bigger than a satyr's, and he found he absolutely must put it somewhere. Finding Gretel engaged with Sophia, he worked his gigantic dick into the youngest's ass and began to pump, cumming immediately and continuing to cum until semen was pouring out of Gretel's ass and cascading down her legs onto the ground.

"My dear older sister," said Gretel. "Something is not right! I feel as though you stuck a very large branch up my ass. It feels as though I'll never be able to pull it free."

"It must be the magic of the fruit taking effect. Come, let me taste it," said Sophia, licking the cum off of Gretel's leg. So enthralled was she by the taste that she forgot all concerns, and the soldier having pulled free, she began to lick the cum out of her sister's ass with a relish.

Finally, the satyrs showed up, led by the most beautiful nymph the soldier had ever seen. Her pussy and breasts shone with a golden light that denoted royalty, and sure enough, she stepped forward and introduced herself to Sophia as the Queen of the Nymphs. Sophia promptly bowed and kissed her golden pussy as a sign of respect. After a few minutes of this, she was asked to rise, and the Nymph Queen, fondling her hair lovingly, said, "My dear child, you and your sisters have taken very good care of my satyrs and nymphs. Come back tomorrow night, and I shall free thee of thy cumbersome virginity and give thee a hallowed place amongst members of my fair kingdom."

"Oh, thank you!" said Sophia. "That would be so very good of you!"

This being said, the Nymph Queen stepped back, sat herself down on a throne-shaped tree stump, and indicated that Sophia should assist her. Sophia promptly kneeled down and began licking the juices from the Nymph Queen's beautiful golden pussy as the satyrs stepped forward and pleasured themselves with her ass and the asses and mouths of her sisters. At three o'clock in the morning, when the princesses were about to take their leave, the Nymph Queen kissed Sophia and whispered in her ear, "Your journey to the forest tomorrow will be more troublesome than you imagine, but take heart and find your way back to me, for you and your sisters have earned a right at my side, and between my thighs." This being said, the princesses took their leave and began to ascend the magical stairs to their bedchamber. The soldier, reluctant to leave this magical world for what was doubtless his final time, lingered for a moment, gathering as much pussy fruit as he could fit in his rectum, then followed them up. The princesses worked their asses with large dildoes for the rest of the night, fantasizing of being free of their bondage.

As soon as the time came when he was to declare the secret, the soldier was taken before the king with his large branch and magical pussy fruits; and the twelve princesses stood listening behind the door to what he would say. And, when the king asked him, "What do my twelve daughters do at night?" he answered, "They fuck a flock of satyrs in an enchanted forest underground." And then, he told the king all that had happened, and he showed him the penis-shaped tree branch and the pussy-fruit. Then the king called for the princesses and asked them whether what the soldier said was true: and when they saw that they were discovered and that it was no use to deny what had happened, they confessed it all, causing the king to soil his pants at several points in the story. And the king asked the soldier which of them he would choose for a wife and he answered, "I am not very young, so I will have the eldest," to which Sophia protested, "Dearest father, you have kept me locked in a tower with my eleven sisters, forced me into a chastity belt so that I was unable to experience the world but through my ass. How can you expect me to marry when you deprive me of so much? How can you expect me to be a full person and a good wife when the world has been so cut off from me?" And saying this, she ran off to the tower, her younger sisters following her. They barred the door behind them with their dresser and retrieved the magic dildoes from the secret stash. They quickly performed the ritual while the king and the soldier banged on the door of their bedchamber. The two men broke the door in just enough time to see the magic portal beginning to close behind the princesses. With a running jump and a leap, they too were transported to the enchanted forest, which was now teeming with hundreds of satyrs. The soldier ducked beneath his invisibility cloak, but the king, who was less fortunate, was caught, and tied in the vines of the pussy-fruit tree, where a satyr worked his cock into the king's ass, and three more into his mouth, where they came volumes and volumes of cum, forcing him to swallow over and over again, as though he could eat naught but cum.

A short distance away, the Nymph Queen was working her magic on Sophia, licking her chastity belt in a peculiar motion, which opened the lock and allowed the eldest to step out of it, copious amounts of pussy juice running down her legs and onto the ground. A large satyr picked up her belt and snapped it onto the king, who was forced to endure his torment without the pleasure of relief. Sophia was so grateful to be freed of her prison that she knelt before the Nymph Queen and sucked her golden pussy, relishing the wonderful taste of her juices.

12