The Twelve Horny Princesses

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The soldier was so enthralled that he found himself eating from his store of the pussy fruit. Before long, his cock swelled to five times its size, and he found that he absolutely must put it somewhere. Sophia's beautiful, beltless pussy gaped open, begging for his attention, and he thrust into her, causing her to gasp and squeal into the pussy of the nymph queen, who had a momentous orgasm and took the nearest satyr's cock into her mouth, instantaneously draining it of sperm before wiping it off her face and grabbing another cock.

"Oh, oh!" gasped Sophia. "I have never felt so filled in my life! This must be the most wonderful penis in the whole world! I must, must own the satyr who has such a golden dick."

"Ha ha!" said the soldier. "It is no satyr, but I, your promised groom, who is thus pleasuring you!"

"Oh, oh!" gasped Sophia. "You have such a magical cock! Promise me that we will live in this enchanted forest and have orgies with my sisters and the kingdoms of nymphs and satyrs, and we shall build a castle together, and I shall be your wife!"

"It is done," said soldier, as he exploded in a gigantic orgasm, filling Sophia's pussy with cum and causing her to go over the edge into the most powerful climax of her life.

The Nymph Queen proceeded to the second sister, snipping off a particularly large phallic tree branch along the way. She stuffed it up the sister's ass, rotating it clockwise five times and counterclockwise three, causing the maiden to explode in orgasm and the chastity belt to snap off. Then, the Nymph Queen came up to the third sister and rubbed her clit against her chastity belt. The Queen's golden pussy juices caused the belt to dissolve, and the third sister was immediately seized by a large flock of satyrs and thoroughly fucked. The fourth princess was tied to the largest penis tree in the forest. A humongous branch immediately shot up the princess' ass, and three more made their way into her mouth, all four thrusting furiously. Then, small branches began to inch their way under her chastity belt, swelling up until the lock broke and the belt fell to the ground. Five of the branches, now grown to a respectable size, then thrust into her pussy, causing her to instantaneously climax. Before long, the giant tree shuddered, and the princess began to swell like a balloon, gallons of white sap pouring out of every orifice. After the tree settled down, several nymphs cut the princess, who was convulsing in a continuous orgasm, down, and began to eat the white sap out of her pussy, mouth and ass.

Then, the Queen approached the fifth sister and leaned her head against her crotch. "Come off, little chastity belt," she whispered, and the belt slid to the ground and vanished. The sixth princess she covered from head to toe with the juices of a thousand pussy fruits, and the princess became so horny that she went around rubbing her crotch on satyr dicks, her sisters, tree trunks and anything else she could find, until she finally rubbed through her belt and collapsed in a stupefying orgasm.

Emboldened by her sisters' success, the seventh princess approached the king, who was now being fucked up the ass by his fifteenth satyr, and said, "Father, unlock me!" At first the king refused, but then the satyr removed his enormous tool from the king, and said, "Until you unlock her, you will not be fucked." After begging the satyr to continue and finding it futile, the king gave in and unlocked his daughter's belt, and was rewarded by two satyrs simultaneously penetrating his ass. The nymph queen went to the eighth daughter, and was surprised to find that she had already broken her chastity belt with a rock, and now had the three satyrs with the biggest cocks all in her pussy, and a nymph sitting on her face, cumming every few seconds.

The ninth princess had always preferred nymphs to satyrs. The nymph queen, perceiving this, called over several nymphs, who then formed a line behind the princess, either licking her asshole and penetrating it with their tongues, or else fucking her with strap-ons. Before long, the princess had such an enormous orgasm that her chastity belt blew right off.

The tenth princess had a chastity belt that was especially well-made and resistant to magic. The Nymph Queen tried every means at her disposal. She licked the princess' ass and penetrated it with enormous penis tree branches, she had ten satyrs in a row ejaculate into her mouth, she tied her to the largest tree in the forest and had her filled with gallons of white sap over and over again, and when that did not work, the Nymph Queen covered the princess from head to toe with the juices of the pussy fruit. But no matter how aroused the unfortunate princess had become, now matter how much she rubbed herself on every phallic object she could find, no matter how much she was fucked up the ass and how many nymph pussies she licked, the belt would not come off. Finally, the nymph queen had her fill of the fun and ran a finger down the girl's back, causing her to shiver in orgasm and her chastity belt to fall off, releasing torrents of pent-up pussy juice.

The eleventh princess, the Nymph Queen asked to go down on her for three hours without stopping, and while she was thus occupied, Gretel, the final princess, had realized that she had the makings of a great sorceress, and found the proper spell to unclasp her chastity belt. She swirled her finger along the belt, clockwise seven times and counterclockwise three times, and then pulled a strand of grass from the earth and placed it over the belt directly over her clitoris. The lock of the belt snapped open, revealing Gretel's sopping wet, shaved pussy. Gretel grabbed the biggest branch she could find and gradually pushed it up herself, coming five or six times in the effort, before placing the belt back over herself and locking it, leaving the enormous branch in place, declaring that she liked being fucked up the butt. The satyrs quickly obliged her, forming a line of at least a hundred, to Gretel's joy.

When the eleventh princess' three hours were up, she slid straight out of her chastity belt, and the Nymph Queen returned the favor. The eleven younger princesses walked off into the forest with the nymphs and the satyrs, happily giggling and groping each other. Sophia stood up and kissed the soldier, pushing satyr cum mixed with the Nymph Queen's pussy juices into his mouth with her tongue. "I am glad I have found a man like thee," she said. "I am a great sorceress, and I will conjure us a beautiful castle on that hill across the lake from here."

And so the couple rode across the lake and established their home, where they lived happily. The other eleven sisters visited every day, bringing with them vast retinues of satyrs and nymphs and occasionally the Nymph Queen. The king remain tied to a large penis tree, where occasionally a flock of satyrs would appear to remove the tree branches out of his ass and mouth and replace them with their cocks. The kingdom, once inhabited by the king and his twelve daughters, was thereafter led by the king's twelve wives, who freed the king's sons from the dungeon and used them as their sex slaves, and occasionally visited their daughters in the magic forest. And so it was that the twelve queens, the twelve princesses, the king, his sons and the old soldier all lived happily ever after. And so they remain to this day, where you may visit them if the whim hits you and the twelve magic dildoes find their way to you.

THE END

12