The Twenty Year Plan

Story Info
Long distance lovers reunite after 20 years.
6.1k words
3.23
7.5k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1

The story begins...

Today was the day. Friday. It had taken a month for it to arrive –practically forever, yet it had passed in the blink of an eye. What was she doing??... She'd had a difficult time concentrating on anything else except this for the last month, since the planning had started. She was nervous, excited, yet scared and dreading it all at the same time.

At 10:00am sharp – per plan, she went upstairs to her bedroom, reached into the very back of the top drawer of her dresser, and underneath her panties grabbed the small lipstick sized, bullet shaped item that had arrived in the mail last week. She'd hidden it there within minutes after its arrival. Her breathing was quick and shallow, her cheeks flushed, and hands slightly shaking as she gently pulled it out of the drawer and sat it on top of the dresser. Beside the item she placed one of the brand new pair of recently purchased panties. Slowly she undressed. Next – per plan – she went to her closet and pulled out the outfit she'd chosen to wear for this occasion. She had changed her mind and reselected it about a dozen times in the last week. She wanted to look good, really good – yet sexy as well. She wanted an outfit that showed off her assets without making her look like she was on the prowl.

She pulled out a packed bag from the back of the closet. In it was one change of clothing and an overnight toiletry kit. As she laid it on the bed, it became real to her that this was truly going to happen.

Slipping on the new panties – she hesitantly slid the small bullet shaped item into the crotch just as she snuggled them in place. She reached down and slightly readjusted it so that it fit in the crevice between her lips and slightly nudged her clitoris. With a deep breath she started dressing, putting on her black lacy low cut bra and then the soft silken purple button down shirt over top it – leaving the top three buttons undone to show off her cleavage. She stumbled over several of the buttons as she didn't seem to have full control of her fingers. Her chosen dress for this occasion was charcoal grey and pleated, stopping slightly above her knee. It had a slit on the right side about eight inches long, showing a modest amount of her black nylon covered thigh. Her shoes – per plan – were black three inch heals with an open toe and thin strap around the back. She felt long legged and tall in them, sexy and good as they showed off her well toned legs. She kept in shape due to extensive dancing classes and was proud of them.

She looked at herself in the mirror, twisting sideways for a profile view – and automatically reached for the top shirt buttons to cover herself more modestly– only to stop and put her hands down. With a deep breath she turned, grabbed her overnight bag, and walked to the door.

Chapter 2

Promptly at 10:20am – per plan – she backed out of her driveway and started driving towards the hardware store about 20 minutes from her house. As soon as she left her driveway heading west, she became hyper aware of her surroundings, scanning the cars on the streets , both right and left, her head felt like it was on a swivel. Was that him? Right there – right behind her. Was he following her? Or was it just an accident that the same car had followed her for the last 2 blocks. No, she could tell that it probably wasn't him as it was a beat up car, not at all what she expected a rental to look like. Somebody coming in town for a short stay would have a nice rental from a major company like Avis, right? Humm, of course this wasn't a normal guy. Come to think of it, nothing about this situation or him was normal. Nothing. At all. What the heck was she thinking? Jeez, she should just pull in the driveway over there, turn around and go back home before she ended up on the evening news. She could see it now, "Local lady found bound and gagged in Wal-Mart recycle bin". "Crap, screw this" she thought.

She hit the blinker and started to pull into the driveway. Like an electric shock the silver device in her panties suddenly blipped for a moment– freezing her at the unexpectedness of it. "OH HELL" she almost screamed aloud, frantically looking around to see where he was. Nobody. Nobody was around. "How far away does this thing work?" blazed through her mind as her breathing accelerated and she started to panic. Her heart was in her throat when she pulled into the driveway, whipped the car in reverse, backed out and accelerated hard down the road. At that moment her cell phone rang – "JESUS H! He is here and is FOLLOWING ME!.....Oh Christ – what the hell was I thinking..." by now she was breathing hard through her mouth wondering if she was going faint. Grabbing her phone, she paused at the flashing caller name "Lorraine". A quick hysterical laugh escaped, she then threw the phone down and started to slow the car down. "If this continues" she thought, "I'm going to have a fucking heart attack".

Chapter 3

She pulled into her own driveway and parked, not pulling into her garage or turning her car off. She just put her head on the steering wheel and sat staring at the speedometer. About a million thoughts ran through her mind. Focusing on a single one was impossible.

Finally, after her heart rate had slowed to a manageable stutter she looked up – took a deep breath – and backed out of the driveway again. Two quick buzz's let her know that he was still there, and she thought grateful at her decision to continue.

Chapter 4

He had her stop at Wal-Mart first, to pick up a shower exfoliating ball – per plan. As she got out of her car, she continued looking around, wondering if he was there yet, was watching her. Her answer was almost immediate, buzzing her long enough that her walk slowed to a stumble. It was almost as if he'd been reading her mind and wanted her to know that she was being watched and there was nothing she could do about it. How far away did this exquisite torture device work?

There were so many people around her. She just knew that they could see right through her mask, that she was being driven crazy by the bullet in her panties. They had to, her face was flushed red and her breathing was too fast.

In the store she went, and quickly found the ball and purchased it. She was so intent on looking around and seeing him that she didn't hear the checkout lady ask her how she was going to pay. The lady behind the counter finally reached over and touched her sleeve to get her attention. She jumped, grabbed her credit card from her purse, swiped it and hastily left with the receipt.

As she settled into her car again, the silver bullet was pushed deeper into her, pushing her lips further aside and moving against her clitoris. She was acutely aware of it, waiting for it to remind her again that he was around, yet she was also somewhat hoping that it wouldn't happen, that he would stop and disappear; leaving her to return to a modest life. Guiltless, risk free... unfulfilled... She could tell her husband that the night out with her girlfriend from college had been cancelled due to a flight delay.

Buzzzzzzz, shit, he wasn't gone. He must have been reading her thoughts. She didn't know if she was happy or sad, she just knew that she was going to continue this for right now, just to see what happened. She could always quit, right? However, she also knew that she was being inexorably pulled into this, that she was losing herself to the fantasy they had both shared.

Chapter 5

It was the most erotic, yet scary, thing that she'd ever done. She led an acknowledged quiet life, taking care of the home front for a husband that was gone much of the time. She had never really pushed the boundaries before – well, except for the month when she had first met her lover when she was still single, and let herself be seduced. The carefree times they had experienced were wonderful; the wild sex could never be forgotten. Not till the day she died. One time she even went so far as to straddle the car gearshift he was driving down the interstate, stuck her head out of the sunroof letting her hair whip in the wind while she received the vibrator ride of her life! She'd never done that before, or since. She flushed just thinking about it. She was once again going to push her boundaries though, do something that she'd never thought of actually doing, and spend one more night with the man that she still frequently thought about after twenty years of not seeing him.

Chapter 6

Next, she drove to the mall – per plan. She got out and walked into the mall, again swiveling her head all around, trying to catch a glimpse of a guy looking at her – or acting like he wasn't looking at her. Her pace gradually picking up until she was practically running. She dodged through the front doors and suddenly stopped, turning around, checking out everybody entering, looking for him.

Nobody looked familiar. Nobody looked guiltily away. Fine, she told herself that she would see him at some point, she was convinced of it.

She walked through the mall, taking her time window shopping – per plan. Trying to act like she wasn't doing it, she continued to look for him, glancing out of the corner of her eyes continuously, even looking in the store glass reflections. Nothing. She sat down on a bench, just enjoying looking around now at all the shoppers bustling around her.

A conversation suddenly came back to her that they'd had many years ago. It was about his job in the military. She seemed to remember that he had been an observer in the intelligence side of special operations and was trained to blend into the environment. He was a trained special operations soldier. She suddenly realized that she probably wasn't going to see him, but that he probably had her under observation the whole time, watching every movement she made.

The potential of being in a dangerous situation hadn't really entered her mind until that point in time, but just as quickly it flitted away. Twenty years. She knew him, knew that he was still the same guy. He would be a little older, a little more genteel in his manor, but she also knew that he still kept in shape, ran, that he pushed himself. She trusted him though. Hell, she had feelings for him.

Her clitoris suddenly woke and she jerked with the shock of the reminder of his presence somewhere near. She suddenly became conscious that she was sitting on a wooden bench and that the bullet was making a slight vibrating sound against it. She quickly stood and moved away, just as it stopped.

She turned and moved further into the mall. The plan said that she was supposed to go to the "Adam & Eve" store in the mall and purchase a bottle of "His & Hers" personal lubricant. She wasn't quite sure what was so special about it, but he had insisted and the name had really piqued her interest. Following the purchase of the lubricant, she was supposed to stop at the Sears store and buy a 25 foot length of rope. This item concerned her, she could think of too many ways that it could be used, and all of them bad for her. The DANGER signal was there, but she tried to keep it tamped down.

Chapter 7

When she got to the Sears store, she couldn't help it – she stopped and didn't enter. This bothered her. It reeeeally bothered her. The buzz hit her, but she didn't move. It stopped. She reluctantly stood there as her legs started shaking and it hit her again causing her to take an involuntary step forward. It stopped. She took another step and stopped and the buzzer hit her hard this time, not stopping till she started moving again, dragging herself into the store against her better judgment.

She hunted around the store looking for where the rope would be, a myriad of ideas coming to her head on the intended use of it. She finally found the aisle where it was stocked. Small packages in twenty-five foot lengths. A sales person asked her if she needed help, she blushed furiously and said no. Her face was so red that it felt on fire. She picked up one package, per plan.

After purchasing the rope, she ducked out of the store clutching the sack with the package to her side trying to hide it, not wanting anybody to know about it. She had always thought that being tied up and "taken advantage of" sounded erotic, but now that it was actually looking like it may happen, she wasn't so sure.

She left the store and moved back towards her car in the parking lot. He was going to buzz her again, she just knew it. He didn't. It was quiet. She didn't quite know how she felt about this, almost disappointed. As she exited the mall parking lot and started towards the Marriot hotel, the final step of the plan, she was starting to get nervous again and caught herself multiple times hunched forward, inches from the steering wheel, anxiously trying to force her way through traffic, looking for the turnoff.

Just as she was starting her turn into the Marriot parking lot, it hit her full blast. The bullet had slid further into her folds and the tip was pushed hard against her clitoris. It didn't let go, an insistent reminder her that he was there, watching her, in command of the situation and she couldn't stop him from pleasing her. She squirmed, uncomfortable about it, enjoying it, but wanting it to stop. It didn't. He didn't. She parked, leaned back in the seat to enjoy the sensation and it stopped. "Damn. This is driving me nuts!" She thought. She got out of the car with all her packages and went into the hotel.

Chapter 8

She slowed down as she approached the room, her steps become more and more hesitant. She stopped in front of room 42. She spun in a circle to make sure nobody was watching, and double-rapped three times on the door with a short pause between each set – per plan. The door opened six inches and a hand appeared with a velvety soft black strip of cashmere cloth in it – the voice she recognized within the room quietly told her to put the blindfold on. She knew this was going to happen – it was per plan – but it still freaked her out a little. If she couldn't see, she had no control of the situation. Of course, she reasoned to herself, she had been out of control of the situation for the past hour. What was the rope for?? As she stood there with the blindfold in her hand hesitating, the silver bullet buzzed her again, insistent."Oh God" she thought, "what am I doing?" She put the blindfold on.

Chapter 9

The hand reached out and gently pulled her into the room. She was carefully guided a short distance, turned slightly, and moved to a position with her back against the wall. "What the hell?" she thought. The plan stopped at the point of putting the blindfold on. What was going to happen next?

She was starting to hyperventilate slightly, her hands were shaking and the muscles in her stomach and thighs were quivering. She could faintly smell his cologne; it was smooth with a slight bite to it. She was out of control now and totally in his. It scared her somewhat, but also excited her. She went to say something to him but he put a finger on her lips, hushing her.

Nothing happened then. It was so very quiet in the room. She heard a slight rustle of cloth, a soft footstep, and somebody close at hand take a shallow breath. The voice that she had heard only over the phone for the last 20 years whispered in her ear, "Hi lover... I've been waiting for you". Christ, she almost came right there at the unexpectedness of it. She was soaking wet. The buzzer nipped at her again.

Lips suddenly touched the base of her throat and she gasped, instinctively pulling away slightly only to have him follow her. She started to reach for him, to put her arms around him but he whispered for her to stop and put her hands down. He touched her arms and nudged them down and back to the wall. "Stay right there" he whispered again in her ear, "I've got you right where I want you."

The lips again started at the base of her neck, working up to the bottom of her jaw, then blazed back down to the vee of her shirt leaving a damp trail between her breasts. He alternated between tasting her with his tongue and scraping his teeth on her skin.

She could feel his fingers on the buttons at the front of her shirt, carefully unbuttoning them one by one. When he reached the bottom one, he gently tugged and pulled her shirt out and slid it off her letting it drop to the floor. Next he knelt down and pulled her heals off, helping balance her so that she didn't fall.

He then stood and pulled her slightly forward and reached behind her popping the clasp on her bra. She shivered a little, then let her shoulders slump slightly forward allowing the bra straps to slide down her arms and her breasts to swing free as it fell off her. The hands gently pushed at her shoulders, setting her back against the wall again, causing her breasts to thrust out.

The lips attacked her again, right in her bellybutton. The tongue probed into her, then started a slow trail up. Her stomach muscles were quivering so hard that he had to put both his hands on her stomach to calm them.

She was hoping that he would hurry this up, she wanted him to take her nipple in his mouth and suck on it, wrap his tongue around it, and hold both her breasts with his hands. She wanted to grab is head with both hands and pull it hard to her, but she resisted the impulse.

He ran his tongue up between her breasts and started moving over to her right one, getting to her areola, and circling her nipple – never touching the painfully hard brown sensitive nub. She just groaned at the torture, the waiting, remembering that she wanted this- had actually asked for it.

She felt his hands at the hem of her dress, the heat of them moving up the inside of it until they reached the point where it snugged down against her waist. He quickly grabbed her nylons and panties, gave a quick jerk and had then down to her knees before she knew it – the silver bullet fell to the carpet and bounced against her foot, rolling away against the wall. Next, he reached up inside her skirt and put his hand between her legs, simultaneously latching onto her breast and nipple with his mouth, sucking her nipple hard. Her hips thrust forward and her head banged back against the wall while she grabbed his head with her hand and pulled him into her. His hand moved up to her wetness, spread it, and a finger slicked its way into her as they both groaned in unison.

He pulled back causing her to tighten her grip around his head, and he relented, continuing licking, kissing and scraping her nipple. He suddenly and unexpectedly pulled away and crushed his lips against hers, practically pulling her into him in a deep breathless kiss.

She couldn't stand to not see him and moved to take the blindfold off when he pulled away slightly, whispered for her to calm down. She relaxed against him. He pushed her back against the wall, and asked her to stay there. He reached down and pulled her panties and nylons all the way off and tossed them away.

He moved back further and slightly to the side, then knelt down and lifted her skirt, and she about collapsed when she felt his hands push her hips apart and his lips brush against hers – then his tongue start to lightly touch and move around her, flicking into and around her clitoris. She felt the initial spasms of an orgasm deep in her start.

He continued his exploration, lifting her leg over his shoulder and pushing her skirt up around her waist. He pushed his tongue further into her, slowing pumping his finger in and out of her. He latched onto her clitoris with his lips and slightly sucked on her, causing her to moan.

He continued, building up the intensity slowly, causing her to quietly groan and grind her pelvis into him. She focused in on the feeling deep inside her, knowing that she was less than a minute away from collapsing and coming all over him.

12