The Twilight Journey Ch. 03

Story Info
Conditioning by wife's dom is extended to husband.
2.4k words
3.95
26.9k
4
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/03/2022
Created 05/17/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ariesTL
ariesTL
10 Followers

Ch. 03 - The Twilight Zone

After our mid week adventure, I had a hard time concentrating at work. I could not get my mind off my wife. I felt a bit of anxiety as well as aroused as I wondered what she might conjure up for this weekend. When Friday afternoon finally came and I arrived home, she had coffee brewing.

She greeted me with a kiss and a hot cup of coffee. I returned the kiss and asked how her day had gone. I could not hide my excitement of seeing her and the thought of the entire weekend with her.

She had a perplexed look on her face and slowly responded, "Honey, we need to talk about something. I am not sure I told you this, but Jack is also an MD and is concerned about too much sex making my vagina sore and possibly even my tongue."

"Does that mean no sex this weekend?" I asked in a concerned manner. We had been having sex quite often and I was concerned and disappointed. But I was willing to postpone sex for her well being. Even though she had been emphasizing the need to be unpredictable, I did not foresee what she said next.

"Well that may not be necessary. As you may have guessed, Jack has conditioned me to climax in response to yours. I have an orgasm when you start to cum, whether you are fucking me or I am sucking you. He just wants you to have some conditioning too. That should solve the problem."

"Conditioning, what kind of conditioning?" I balked at the idea, but in the pit of my stomach I knew I would do anything for this beautiful female.

"Well before you get too upset, let me explain the method. We can do it here together, just us. I need you to take a short nap. I will put a strap around your head to monitor your brain waves. As you drift off to sleep you will enter a short period that Jack called 'the twilight zone'. During that time your right brain communicates with your left brain. I will know when this is happening by monitoring your brain waves, seeing when they become theta waves. I will then play a tape recording that Jack has prepared for us."

"What's on the tape recording?" I asked in a concerned tone. She looked at me with an expression of a professional medic. But my attention drifted from her face to her legs. She sat with her legs spread and her pussy exposed beneath her skirt. Mesmerized by the sight of her seductive slit I could barely concentrate on her words.

"Never mind what's on the tape, it's the effects that are important. I will explain those later. For now just understand that the condition for sex is conditioning. Come lie on the couch. I have put something in your coffee to make you sleep."

She was placing a strap around my forehead as I drifted off to sleep. I had a short but vivid dream of my wife being gang fucked by men with enormous cocks. She was sucking them and they were fucking her. Some were jacking and shooting their cum over her naked body. Then suddenly they left and she came over to me. I woke up with brick hard on.

I went upstairs to find my wife dressing for dinner. When she saw me she smiled and asked me to get dressed. She would explain my conditioning over dinner. She was dressed in a stunning black dress and richly ordained in expensive jewelry. I quickly showered and dressed.

Over dinner, she explained the conditioning to me. It went something like this: Jack had given her a lubricant that had the appearance of male sperm. This lubricant had a healing aid that would also prevent her vagina and tongue from getting sore. The problem was when I fucked her with this lubricant in her she would be so sloppy and loose I would not stay hard. However, my conditioning would make me crave having her after large men had stretched her pussy and left their sperm in her. I would imagine that the lubricant was their sperm and I would fuck her in a frantic mindless frenzy. However, it was her job to arrange a situation where at least to me it would appear possible that it really was male sperm and not the lubricant.

I didn't really follow what she was up to. I just smiled and asked, "Does this mean we can fuck when we get home?"

She laughed, "We will fuck tonight, but first we are going dancing. Ok if I lead tonight?"

I am usually a little dim and take what people say literally. Tonight I caught the double meaning and responded with a grin, "I will follow you to the letter, without protests."

We went to a club downtown with a dance floor. I knew far fewer dances than my wife so she had the opportunity to dance with a number of different men. Tonight there were two young men that were dominating her time. She danced mostly with either them or me. I was spending a lot of time alone at our table drinking my usual coke.

A young girl in her early twenties came over to the table, smiled and said, "Hi, your wife is a popular dancer. My date had to leave on an emergency. Mind if I join you?"

"Not at all," I replied. I introduced myself and she said only that her name was Sara. She was about the same height as my wife with a trim body. She had a bony face that provided an amazing beauty. She had a perky butt that added to her sex appeal.

When my wife returned to the table, Sara introduced herself and boldly asked my wife, "Do you mind sharing your husband tonight? My date has abandoned me."

It may have been my imagination, but I detected an underlying suggestion in her tone. From the look on my wife's face I think she did too. She smiled and replied. "Not at all, actually I would appreciate it if you could entertain him for a while later, I wanted to see some paintings that the young men I have been dancing with have at their place."

Sara smiled back and I ordered her a drink as the waiter stopped at our table. The two young men joined us at our table and the conversation was cordial and interesting. I danced twice with Sara and she was obviously coming onto me. Surprisingly, although I found her extremely attractive and sexy, I was not responding sexually. I should have had a hard on in response to her touching and seductive manner.

Finally, my wife said, "I am leaving with Fred and Tom for a little while, I will call you on your cell later. Lets have one more dance before we go."

As we danced she said with a smirk, "Having a nice time with that hot little number?"

I laughed, "She is stimulating, but to be honest someone must have put something in my coke; I can't seem to respond to her."

With a look of satisfaction she said, "It's not in the coke, but in your mind. You have my encouragement to do whatever you desire with Sara tonight. However, I added a little something to that conditioning tape on my own. You will not get a hard on unless you are with me."

After the dance, my wife left with the two young men and I drove Sara to her apartment. On the way I was mentally kicking myself that I had not paid more attention to this brain business. I made a mental note to Google 'Twilight Zone Brain Waves'. When we arrived, Sara invited me in.

We were soon naked as I responded willingly to Sara's aggressiveness. I was intoxicated by her body and sucked and nibbled on her sweet hard nipples. I slowly worked my tongue past her belly and into her wet pussy. As I licked and sucked on her little clit she began to shudder as she climaxed. She moaned through her orgasm and then spoke clearly, "I want you to fuck me now!"

"I don't have any condoms," I weakly replied. I knew by now that Sara had noticed my limp dick even though I was trembling with excitement by just being near her.

"Do you think that whore wife of yours in using condoms with those two guys she's fucking!" Sara shouted. My cock sprung to attention. Sara felt it's awaking hardness against her leg. She spread her legs and I entered her. She was wet and hot but extremely tight. She moaned as I pushed into her.

"Fuck me the way that bitch wife of yours is being fucked!" she screamed. "Push into me the way those big cocks are fucking your wife!"

I pushed into her. I went slowly, but deep. She humped up her ass and began an orgasm. I began to spurt my sperm into her. She howled with each spasm of cum that I shot. Although I had finished I stayed hard and continued to hump her. She finally quieted and slowly moaned and whispered "Oh yes baby, fuck me, it's me Sara, fuck me, fuck Sara." I continued fucking her until she lay silent. I then withdrew and held her while we kissed and I stroked her soft golden hair.

I finally got up and dressed. She stayed naked stretched out on the bed. I did not know what to say or do. Finally she said, "When your wife got me alone she told me you were impudent. She is very clever, but then so am I."

"Then I was a challenge for you?" I said in somewhat of a relieved tone.

"You are not getting off that easily. Forget the obvious: Our age difference and that you love your wife and are intensely bonded to her. Look beyond the obvious. I have set my hook into you tonight. I plan on reeling you in."

My cell phone interrupted us. It was my wife with clear instructions. "Come home in precisely one-half hour. Wait in the kitchen until Fred and Tom come downstairs and leave. Then come upstairs I will be waiting." She immediately hung up.

I opened my wallet and took out an ATM card. I asked Sara for a pencil and slip of paper. As she obtained them she made sure that I got a clear, long lasting look at her beautiful well-formed ass. I wrote my cell phone number and the access number to the ATM card on it. As I handed her the paper and card I told her, "There is a $200 a day withdrawal limit on this account. Feel free to use as much as you need for fishing line and added bait."

I kissed her smiling face and left.

On the way home, I thought about my wife. She had opened my eyes to adventure since I met here. She made me feel much more alive. I would be totally lost without her. Still there was an excitement about Sara. She gave me the hope that I could become more than a just pawn in my wife's latest adventure. As I neared our house thoughts of Sara slipped away. I could now only think of my wife and what she must be doing with the two young men in our bedroom.

I arrived home. Went to the kitchen and got a bottle of water from the refrigerator. My throat was dry and my stomach was in a knot. I went to the bathroom and urinated. I then went back to the kitchen and sipped on the water. I could hear my wife moaning upstairs. The moan turned to the familiar howling sound she made when she had an intense orgasm.

Then it was suddenly quite. I could hear the sounds of someone dressing. Then I heard the two men coming down the stairs. I stayed in the kitchen as they left. I heard one saying "Now that is one hot bitch!"

I hurried upstairs. My wife was lying naked on the bed. The nipple clamps she had used at the bar were firmly clamped to her nipples. Precum was drying on her face and fresh sperm was leaking from the side of her mouth. Her knees were up but she was spread so that I could clearly see the thick white cum draining from her cunt.

"Fuck me baby, Fuck me." She alternately begged and demanded.

I quickly undressed and took her. I was frantic to possess her. I fucked her hot sloppy pussy. She taunted me. "You can't get it up for that tight pussy, you need me stretched out by big cocks! You have to have other men's cum in me don't you! Kiss me and see what male cum taste like!"

She pulled my head forward and kissed me full on the lips. I started to cum. She immediately began a howling orgasm, pumping her hips and ass in rhythm with my thrusts. I continued to plunge deep into her and spurt my cum. We finally both collapsed from exhaustion. I rolled off of her and lay on my back.

She laid quiet for only a short time. Suddenly she exclaimed, "I have only had those big thick cocks to suck tonight. They were so hard to suck. I need to suck your cock baby. It is so easy to suck."

She had been holding some cum in the side of her cheeks like a chipmunk holds seeds. She let cum spill from her mouth onto my already cum soiled cock. She began sucking me. I was semi erect and her sucking was beginning to get me hard. I pulled hard on the nipple clamps. "Show me how you suck big cock. Show me how you are Jack's bitch! Suck me like you suck him!" She dug her fingernails into my ass and shoved her face full against me. Her face was pushed against my groin as she took my entire cock in her mouth and throat. Her tongue pushed against my balls and I started to cum. Her grip did not loosen and I could tell by the way her whole body shook that she was having an orgasm.

When our passions subsided we wrapped ourselves in each other arms. I removed the clamps and gently massaged her nipples as she shuddered in climax aftershocks. With no thoughts of changing the cum soaked sheets, we soon drifted off to sleep.

ariesTL
ariesTL
10 Followers