The Twins

Story Info
Woman confesses that her first lover was her brother.
9.7k words
4.08
80.2k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SpankerSam
SpankerSam
2,227 Followers

"What time will this mystery man get here?" I was beginning to regret telling Stacey that her Net friend could pay us a visit. "He told me that he would be arriving at 7 so he would get here by 9:30. Someone is picking him up at the airport. Stacey was in the kitchen putting the finishing touches on dinner. The mystery man we were referring to was someone she said she had met on the net. Stacey loves her sex rough. And she spends hours on the net finding different sites that exhibit rough sex.

You know spankings, whippings, bondage and pain. She is also a pisser. By that I mean sometimes when she cums real hard, she actually pees. The first time I experienced it with her, I thought she had done it on purpose. I had been between her legs eating pussy to beat the band when she screams and I get drenched with a flood of hot liquid. That was the first time I had ever hit her.

The results were astounding. Before she could say, "I'm sorry", I jumped up and slapped her. I don't normally slap a woman unless she likes it that way. But as Stacey's head rocked back from the blow, her eyes got glassy. She smiled at me. My slap had left a red imprint on the side of her face. Not enough to mark her but enough to let her know that she had been slapped good.

"Didn't you like my surprise?" Her words made me even angrier. I slapped her again. By the fourth slap, she was breathing heavy. "Hurt me you Bastard. Hurt me. Then fuck me. Show me how hard you can fuck. Make me scream." She was not the first woman I had heard utter those words. I grabbed her by the hair and pushed her on her stomach. Holding her down with her face buried in the pillow, I crawled on top of her. "You want it rough Bitch," I said? With no lubrication at all, I pushed the head of my dick between her cheeks. "No not there! In my pussy, fuck my pussy." I smiled. She would not have it her own way. "Fuck you," I said as my fingers guided the knob of my already hard dick to her puckered hole. With a lunge, I pushed pass the opening. She screamed into the pillow. I imagined it must have hurt something awful but I didn't care.

"Piss in my mouth while I'm eating pussy, will you? You want it to hurt? Well how does it feel, you slut?" I was pulling back until my dick was almost out. Then lunging back in as hard and deep as I could. "IEEEE! Aghhh! Oh god it hurts. You're tearing my ass open. Please John I'm sorry. I couldn't help it. When I cum hard I pee." I lunged again and heard her cry out. "Yea Bitch! When I finish fucking this ass, I'm gonna pee too." I felt Stacey trying to lift her ass up. It dawned on me that she was pushing up to meet my lunges. I pulled her to the edge of the bed on her knees. This allowed me to stand on the floor and gave me a lot more leverage.

Now I could hammer her ass for real. After a few more slamming lunges and a few well-placed slaps on her ass, she cried out. "I'm cumming you Bastard. Oh you big Black Bastard, you're making me cum again." I felt her stiffen and then suddenly heard the loud hiss. Once again hot piss shot from her cunt. I was glad we always kept a plastic mattress cover on the bed.I was determined to keep my word. I fucked her ass a few more times then felt my balls erupt. My hot cum splashed against her inner walls. I grunted as each spasm pumped more of me into her.

When it was over I felt my dick begin to shrink. I had been drinking a lot of beer and the pressure to pee was enormous. "Now you slut, you pissed in my mouth, I'm gonna piss in your ass." With that I let my body relax. The feeling of the liquid rushing from me was heavenly. I can only imagine how it felt as the hot pee filled her canal. "Oh John," Stacey moaned. "Don't move! Don't pull out yet. Let your dick plug my asshole like a stopper. Shit, it's so much. I want to cum so bad but I can't."

I stood like that until my legs began to shake. "I can't stay like this much longer. I have to pull out." Stacey told me to pull it out real slow. I felt her muscles tightening as I pulled back. I jumped back expecting her to have an accident right then and there but not a drop came out. She got up and waddled to the bathroom. She left the door open on purpose and as I head the splash, she moaned loudly. "Oh John! I'm cumming so hard this time." Later that night, I caught her on the Net. Looking over her shoulder I saw her writing down everything that had taken place. "What the fuck do you think you're doing?" Stacey turned around and smiled at me. "I have a friend in Chicago that I tell everything to. I'm telling him what you did to me. It's gonna make him so hot and horny that he'll be up half the night beating his meat."

I shrugged. Hey I know a lot of freaky people so this wasn't all that strange. Knowing now what Stacey liked, our lovemaking became full of pain for her. I had been a Dominant lover before so it was not new to me. I taught her a few things about pain and discomfort that had her walking funny for a few days. Her nipples were often sore to the touch and those were the days I made her wear a rough shirt with no bra. When her pussy had been spanked and whipped I made her wear the tightest dungarees she had. The ones that had the ridge of hard material riding up her slit.

And she wrote to her mystery man and told him everything. When she announced that he would be coming to New York and wanted to stop by, I said sure. I wanted to meet this freak that got off hearing about how I abused my woman.

9:30 the doorbell rang. "He's here," Stacey yelled. She was as excited as a kid on his birthday. I opened the door and was stunned. Standing before me was a masculine duplicate of Stacey. He stuck his hand out. "You must be John? I've heard and read so much about you." He looked past me and a big smile broke out on his face. "Sis!" He rushed pass me and grabbed Stacey up in a bear hug. She wrapped her legs around him as he picked her up. The kiss they gave each other was anything but brother/sister kissing. Their tongues were dueling with each other. Stacey was grinding her cunt against him and he was slowly humping her as he held her.

When the kiss broke they looked at each other and grinned. "I've missed you so much," they said in unison. They both turned to me and I guess the look on my face must have been absolutely priceless. The both broke into fits of laughter. Stacey came over to me. "John, this is my twin brother Stanley. Stanley is also my first lover." I stood in shock. I didn't know that Stacey had a brother, much less a twin brother. And he was also her lover.

The thought made my dick twitch. It didn't go unnoticed by Stanley. In fact he was staring at my crotch like a hungry wolf. He smiled when I caught him staring. "From what Stacey has been writing me, you have been giving her the kind of sex I taught her to like. Stacey why don't you make us all a drink while I educate John." It sounded like a request but there was an underlying tone of command in there too. "Yes Stanley!" I had to look at Stacey hard. Her tone had become very submissive.

Stanley laughed at me. "I guess we owe you a big explanation. You see when our dad left our mom we were teens. We had always been close. Twins are like that. We shared everything, even some clothes." This caused Stacey to giggle and Stanley gave her a harsh look. She quieted immediately. "Well, as kids often do, we experimented and explored each other's bodies. We got caught. Mom whipped Stacey right there and then. But she took me in the room. First she gave me a lecture about brother's and sisters. Then she stripped me down. I protested that Stacey didn't get spanked naked but mom told me to shut up and take my medicine. She took the belt and made me lay across the bed. Then she lit into me. Damn but she knew how to give a spanking. But you know, that changed everything for us. Halfway thru it, she caught her hand in her dress. It ripped, so she took it off. Mom didn't have on any panties or bra. She had gotten pregnant with us when she was 17 so she was only 31. She still had a great body and the biggest patch of jet-black pussy hair you ever wanted to see. Her tits were big with nipples that sat inside dark circles.

She turned and caught me staring at her. "So you like to look at older women too huh? Well take a good look. Go ahead! In fact, stand up and come over here." I got up from the bed. To my horror I had a big hardon. I tried to cover it but mom laughed. "Did you touch Stacey's cunt?" I nodded yes not knowing what to say. "Did you put anything up in there?" Her voice was stern. "No mamma! I only touched it a few times." She looked at me to determine if I was lying. "Show me what you did." I reached out with shaking hand and touched my mom's cunt for the first time since I slid out of it. The hair was soft and curly and thick. Her pussy was so much bigger than Stacey's. I pushed my thumb between the folds of flesh until it touched her clit. Mom sucked in a big breath of air. "I just rubbed her right here." I didn't move my hand or my thumb. Just let it rest on her clit. I could feel it throb.

Mom spread her legs wide. In a voice a lot huskier than before, she told me to show her. I began to rub my thumb against it very fast. Mom slapped me across the face. "Dumb shit! If you're gonna rub a woman there, you do it slow. Now do it slow." I was crying and all I could do was follow her orders. Mom had her eyes closed tight. She was slowly moving her pussy against my thumb, pressing down on it. "Harder! Do it harder!" I pressed my thumb against her clit hard. Suddenly mom stopped moving. She pushed my hand away. I could see that she was breathing very hard. "Does Stacey touch you too?" I nodded my head. "What does she do?"

I swallowed hard. I didn't want to get Stacey into more trouble. But I was afraid to defy mom. Her slaps hurt like hell. "She wraps her hands around my penis and strokes it." Mom reached out and her huge hand encircled my cock. "Like this," she said as her hand began to slide up and down. Her hand was dry and if felt like she was pulling my skin off. "Mom? Stacey puts lotion on her hand to make it slide better. It hurts this way." Mom laughed. "Get used to pain kid. Life is full of pain. So is sex. Your father taught me all about that. Put your thumb back on my clit. This time push your fingers up my cunt." I did what she told me. To my surprise, my four fingers slid up into her real easy. Mom was soaking wet between her legs. She told me how to flick my wrist to work my fingers in as my thumb rubbed her clit. I felt her sticky cum running down my hand as she held my wrist and humped my hand. Suddenly mom stiffened and cried out. I felt her hot cum run from her cunt and coat my hand completely. Then she suddenly cried out again and hot piss ran down her thighs.

I was shocked. Mom was peeing on herself. And the look on her face was like she was in a trance or something. "Look what you made me do," she screamed. Pushing me on the bed, she grabbed up the belt. I turned over onto my stomach just in time for the first blow. Mom whipped my ass something fierce. Then she dropped the belt and turned me over. I was crying so hard and loud I thought the neighbors would call the cops. "Oh baby I'm so sorry." Mom was holding me and kissing me. "I didn't mean to hurt you but you made mommy do a bad thing." Mom's kisses didn't stop at my face. She worked her way down until she was kissing my dick. I felt it getting hard and was scared shitless. Would she beat me again for getting hard? To my surprise, mom looked up at me and smiled. "I'll make up for hurting you," she said. Then I felt something so wonderful I almost fainted. Mom lowered her head and took my dick in her mouth. I had never felt anything like it before. It was like pushing my dick inside a ball of wet syrup. Her mouth was so soft and her tongue was licking and teasing the head of my cock. I groaned as her head slid up and down on me. I could feel her tongue licking the underside of my dick all the way down to the hair around it. Then she lifted her head. "You're almost ready to cum baby. Grab my hair and pull hard." I lifted up my hands to do as she had told me. That was when I noticed my hand was still covered with her thick sticky cum. "Mom my hand is all icky. I'll mess up your hair." I didn't want to get another whipping for mussing her hair. Mom lifted her head and looked at me. She got a wicked smile on her face. "Lick it all off." I looked at her. I didn't want to put that stuff in my mouth. Mom saw the look on my face. SLAP! "You want to touch women. You had better learn to taste them too. Now suck it all off." My face smarted from her stinging slap. I stuck out my tongue and touched the goo. It had no real taste at all." Stanley stopped talking and began to laugh. "You know Stacey and I went to Hawaii. When we tasted Poi, we both looked at each other and said "Mom". Well I tasted pussy for the first time that day. After cleaning my hand with mom smiling as I sucked and licked all her cum from my fingers, I grabbed two hands full of hair and pulled. "Harder you Bastard," she hissed. I pulled even harder. I was afraid I would pull her hair out of her head. Mom moaned loud and bent her head back down. This time she was sucking me hard as her head went up and down even faster. I felt it getting ready to go. I was going to cum and it was my mom that would get it. Suddenly I felt a hot poker shove up my ass. Mom had shoved her middle finger up my ass as hard as she could. I screamed but I also came. The good feeling that had been building up in me was gone. The only thing I could think of was her finger being shoved up my ass. I cried out and tried to crawl away. Mom bit down on my dick hard. I stopped moving. I was whimpering out loud by then and mom lifted her head up and laughed at me. "You'll learn to take more than my finger before I get threw. Did you put your finger up your sister's cunt?" I moaned, "Yes mom but not far. She always cried out that I was hurting her when I tried." Mom stopped and stood up. She called Stacey into the room."

Stanley's story was one of the hottest accounts of incest I had ever heard. There was a glaze in his eyes from telling the story. I looked over at Stacey and she had the same glassy look. They had both become so engrossed in recalling their introduction to sex that they were mentally living through it all over. Stacey was breathing faster. Her hands had strayed to her tits and she was pinching her nipples. A soft moan escaped her lips and Stanley turned to look at his mirror image. "It still makes you hot, doesn't it Stacey. Remember how mom used to watch as I whipped you? Remember how you would cry as I fucked you?" Stacey nodded her head as her hand went down to her thighs. "I remember that I used to fuck you too, Stanley. Both me and mom would strap on a dick and fuck that tight ass of yours." Her hand pushed her skirt up along her thighs. Stanley stood up and walked over to his sister. SLAP! "I didn't give you permission to touch it did I?" "No," moaned Stacey. I had been getting a feeling all during the time that Stanley was talking. There was something about him that he was trying to tell me. I had to find out if my feeling was right. I stood up and grabbed him by the arm. I spun him around and slapped him hard across the face. "I didn't give you permission to slap my Bitch!" I looked down and Stanley was hard as a rock. His dick tented his pants and the moan he made was unmistakable. I slapped him again. SLAP! "Did I?" Stanley's breathing grew ragged. He looked down at my own-tented pants and licked his lips. "No Sir!" I reached out and let my hands rub his shirt. When I felt his nipples thru his shirt, I grabbed them and pinched hard. "You keep looking at my hard dick, would you like to see it?" Stanley closed his eyes as if he was savoring the pain I was inflicting on him. "Stacey! Go and get my belt. I think I should teach your brother a good lesson on answering my questions."

Stacey stood before me, the belt in her hand. The way she looked, I could imagine how she looked when she would hand the belt to her mother. I snatched the belt from her hand. Then I turned to Stanley. He had not moved since I took my hands from his nipples. "Take those clothes off." I had not yelled or hollered. The words were said slowly and deliberately. Stanley, his hands shaking began to unbutton his shirt. Stacey stood along side him. "You won't be spared either young lady. Get out of those clothes." When they were naked, I looked from one to the other. I could see how Stacey would have looked if she were a male and how Stanley would look if he were a female. "Go lay across the bed. You are not to move no matter what. Do you understand me?" Stanley swallowed hard. "Yes Sir." He turned and went into the bedroom. I grabbed Stacey and kissed her hard. "First I'm going to whip your brother's ass. Then I'll force him to satisfy me as you watch. Then I'll whip your ass." I could feel Stacey tremble as I held her. "You have watched mother dear do that many times. Haven't you?" Stacey could only nod her head. SLAP! "Answer me! Or maybe I should whip your ass along with your brother's. Go lay along side him. And if I catch the two of you talking I will make it even worse." I let her turn and walk into the bedroom. I stood in the living room trying to calm down. The story that Stanley had told had me hard as nails. I smiled as I thought to myself that this would indeed be an interesting visit. I went and poured myself another strong drink. I sipped it slowly, wanting them to just lie there and think about what was about to happen.

Only after I had finished my drink, did I walk into the bedroom. Lying on the bed on their stomachs, Stanley and Stacey were side by side. They're twin light chocolate colored asses stuck up in the air. I noticed that they both had similar shaped bodies. I sat on the bed and let my hand caress Stacey's lovely round ass. I felt her tremble. Then I did the same to Stanley. He trembled even more than she did. "You will learn that when I talk to you, you answer me immediately. Did mother allow you to hesitate when she asked you something?" They both answered "No Sir". "Then you already know why you are being punished." I stood up and allowed the full length of the belt to dangle from my hand. Picking the exact spot where I wanted it to land, I swung hard. SMACK! "OHHHH!" Stanley moaned into the pillow that cradled his head. An angry red mark was left across his smooth ass. The fine hairs covering his ass was the only thing that distinguished his ass from hers. SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! I was not holding back as I swung the belt. He was used to receiving punishment and I was used to giving it. Looking at the four red whelps that crossed his ass, I turned my attention to Stacey. SMACK! "Please Daddy!" She had taken to calling me Daddy whenever I punished her. SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! Four similar whelps crossed her ass also. "Turn over!" They both turned over. Wincing as their smooth tender asses rubbed against the sheets, I looked at them both. Stacey, her cunt shaved clean, was crying softly. Stanley, his brown dick standing straight up from his stomach had tears running down his eyes also. I reached out and touched his bobbing cock. His sharp intake of breath told me what I wanted to know.

"Mommy would whip your ass, then take care of this throbbing cock, wouldn't she?" His eyes closed as my hand closed around him. I squeezed hard. "Please", he whined. Stacey looked straight ahead. "Did mommy do more than just finger that sweet girlish ass of yours?" The tears continued to flow as I squeezed even harder. I knew it hurt and I knew he was getting hot from it. "Yes Sir. She would fuck me or make Stacey fuck me sometimes. I let his cock go only to hear him groan in disappointment. I picked up a smaller belt. Pulling Stacey's legs wide I drew back my hand. Stacey winced, thinking that I would deliver a blow to her exposed pussy. Instead, I directed the blow to Stanley's dick. With a cry, his came. His white cum spurt up into the air. The look of shock and fear on his face at what he had done was comical. Thinking that I would punish him for cumming, he winced as my hand reached out to touch him. I scooped up a big glob of cum from his thigh and held it out to him. "Lick it off. And I had better see that you love it," Stanley crawled up onto his knees and crawled to me. I held out my hand to him in the same way I would to a pet. He looked up at me with wide eyes as his tongue licked my fingers. Then I unzipped my pants. As he continued to lick my finger I slowly drew my hand to my cock. He made the change without missing a beat. His mouth circled my hard dick. With a moan, he took me completely into his mouth all the way to the back of his throat. He sucked my dick the same way his sister did. I allowed him to enjoy himself for a few moments. Then I pulled him from me and slapped him hard across the face. "Your sister sucks dick better than you. I guess your mother couldn't teach you everything." He looked hurt at my compliment.

SpankerSam
SpankerSam
2,227 Followers