The Twins' Obsession Ch. 03

Story Info
Father/daughter - mother/son.
4k words
4.66
76k
23

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/15/2022
Created 02/12/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jus8tine
jus8tine
289 Followers

The Robertson's were in Day Three of their vacation in the Bahamas. Eighteen year old twins Kyra and Kevin, along with their parents Dan and Amanda, were bonding like never before.

The foursome shared a resort suite, with the twins in one bedroom and their parents just a door away. There was a communal living room in the middle accessible from each of the bedrooms. Each area was separated by locked doors. It would soon be evident that the locks weren't necessary.

Beautiful Kyra and her brother Kevin were already sexual partners before the vacation. But Kyra had correctly sensed a growing attraction between Kevin and their mother, an equally attractive woman. Kyra had arranged for herself and her Dad to go out on a 'date' the evening before, leaving Kevin and Amanda alone. As Kyra expected, it turned into a hot night in the living room between mother and son.

What Kyra didn't necessarily expect were the two encounters she had with her Dad while they were shopping and exploring the beach at night. Yes, she was the one who initiated the oral sex episodes, but she hadn't expected Dan to be such a willing subject.

So Dan and Amanda awoke the next morning unaware of each other's experiences. Nor did they know that their kids were in the next bedroom plotting further adventures.

Kyra was anxious to progress to the next level with her father—a good fuck. It was just a matter of how, when and where. Dan was obviously captivated by Kyra's perfect body, so the 'how' was going to be easy. But when and where?

######

"What are you going to do today?" Kyra asked her brother. She was drying her blonde hair with one towel, another one loosely wrapped around her. They stood at opposite ends of the bedroom.

"I don't know. Just the beach, I guess," Kevin said, pulling a pair of shorts onto his otherwise naked body. "How about you?"

"Don't know. But I'm in a flirting mood." She sat on the edge of the bed, her legs crossed. She was exposed up to her pussy and her breasts were barely hidden by the dropping towel.

Kevin took notice. "God help whoever you're stalking now."

"I don't stalk," Kyra protested. "That's a mindless task. I put a lot of effort into my flirting."

Kevin was walking past her, on his way to the bathroom. "Effort? How much effort does THIS take?"

He reached out and put a finger under the towel, between her breasts. With one pull the towel fell open. He kept walking...after taking a good look at the incredible breasts he was so used to seeing.

"Hey! I'm not THAT easy. I'm not just another gorgeous body, you know."

Kevin laughed, closing the bathroom door behind him.

Kyra stood in front of the dresser mirror. She fluffed her hair with both hands, admiring the firmness of her breasts. Her tiny waist widened into luscious hips and the V of her pussy begged for attention as her hands slid downward. She turned to check out her ass. As she did so, her eyes caught sight of the sandy beach beyond the room's balcony. She walked to the sliding glass door and looked out at the ocean.

A young man walked on the beach. He might have been fifty yards away. Kyra watched him from inside the room, her naked body nearly touching the glass. As if drawn by a hidden power, the man's eyes rose to Kyra's balcony. Then to the door and, finally, to Kyra.

A current seemed to flow through her. Heat surged down and collected between her legs. The man smiled. Kyra smiled back and turned to walk way. But she stood for a second, then allowed her ass to ever-so-slowly disappear from his view.

"This is too easy," she thought to herself.

It wasn't strangers on the beach Kyra Robertson was after on this day. It was her handsome father, the real estate agent with the beautiful real estate agent wife. Kyra didn't want his money, and she already had his attention. She wanted his cock—the one she twice sucked to orgasm the evening before. And she wanted it deep inside her cunt.

Dan Robertson was having trouble getting his daughter off his mind. He kept seeing her topless body in the cramped dressing room. He saw her mouth around his cock. He saw her in the beach shelter, sucking him until he came on her tits. He saw her crawling out onto the beach in just her thong. He felt only a twinge of guilt when his cock got hard thinking about Kyra.

Dan and Kyra's combined thoughts were bringing them closer and closer to the most taboo of all sex acts—an act Kevin and Amanda were already very familiar with.

######

Dan was beginning to fall into a regular daily routine: spend the morning with Amanda, eat lunch, go out to the beach with Amanda for about an hour, then return to the room for a couple hours. He found it incredibly boring just sitting in the sun, despite the abundance of bikini-clad females.

Kyra had taken note. It seemed to her those two or three afternoon hours would be a prime time to be somewhat alone with her father. She knew Kevin and her Mom would never waste a perfectly good afternoon inside the room. The 'when' and 'where' were becoming more evident.

The problem for Kyra was sneaking away without raising suspicions among the rest of the family. She helped set things up at lunch by saying there was a sale in one of the nearby beach accessory stores she wanted to go to when it got too hot in the middle of the day. She knew her mother wouldn't sacrifice ideal tanning time and the men, of course, wouldn't even consider going shopping with her.

Well in advance of the time she figured her father would head inside, Kyra put on her cover-up and announced her intentions to hit the sale. She gathered up her stuff, shoved it all inside her large bag, and headed towards the store. Once off the beach and well out of view, she detoured back to the resort.

Once inside her room, Kyra opened the connecting door to the living area. She left it about half open, not wanting to be too obvious. Then she determined where she would have to stand to be seen from the couch or chair her father most often used.

Next, she had to find an outfit that still had a tag on it. Kyra knew her father would never be able to distinguish one store's tag from another, so anything revealing with a tag on it would do. Of course, nearly everything she brought with her was revealing, so she quickly found an appropriately sheer, never-worn top. It buttoned down the front and was practically see-through.

"Perfect," she thought to herself, holding the blouse in front of her.

The last change was out of her bikini and into a thong. No bra, just the thong. Then it was time to wait for her father.

Half an hour later, Kyra heard the door opening between her parents' bedroom and the living room. She rolled off her bed and pulled on the new top. She left it unbuttoned. The bottom of the shirt rested gently on the very top of her ass—exactly the look she wanted. She pulled up on the front of her thong, tightening the material that clung to her pussy.

Kyra had determined she was NOT simply going to barge into the living room on her father. She would put on a show first; perhaps allow him to make the first move. At least that was the plan.

Kyra walked across the bedroom, past the open door, and into the bathroom. A minute later, she came out and walked the other way, purposely avoiding looking towards her father, who she hoped was sitting in one of his usual spots. Her top was still hanging open and exposed a large portion of her breasts as the breeze pushed against the light material.

She didn't expect a response the first time...and didn't get one. So she walked to the closet next to the bathroom. She knew from her earlier testing that Dan could probably see her—and her bare ass—as she ostensibly searched for something amid the hanging outfits. Kyra felt the shirt rise even higher on her back when she got onto her toes to reach higher.

When she decided that particular show was over, she went back to the bed and waited.

"Did you buy anything, hon?"

Kyra couldn't believe it. She couldn't have wanted him to ask a more perfect question. Or was he the one taking charge this time? She took a deep breath and walked to the half open door.

"Oh, hi Dad. I didn't know you were there," she lied, looking through the doorway. She hid half her body behind the door in a display of bashfulness. "Yeah, I got a couple things. I think this top is awesome."

"Let me see," Dan said, turning on the couch to get a better view.

Kyra stepped from behind the door, using one hand to hold the two sides of the top together a little below her breasts. It was an incredibly erotic view she presented her father, with her tiny thong below and the transparent top above.

"Do you like it?" she asked. She turned one leg slightly in front of the other as if to cover up her pussy.

"Very much."

Kyra walked towards him, letting go of the shirt. She saw her father's eyes quickly take in her entire body. She stopped before reaching the couch.

"It wasn't cheap, but there are so many things I can wear it with," she said with a satisfied smile.

Dan withheld the temptation to say that what she was wearing it with now was perfectly fine with him. "It's nice."

Kyra turned around, and it wasn't to show him the back of her shirt. She was in full flirtation mode now. When she figured her father had had enough time to study her firm ass, she turned again. As she did so, her breasts were bared until the shirt fell back into place. She walked to the back of the couch.

Leaning against the back of the couch just beside her father, she said, "I guess I'll need a bra with it if I'm in public."

Dan turned to face her, but quickly turned back towards the TV when he realized he was only inches from her breasts. "Yeah. And maybe button it, too."

Kyra moved so that she was directly behind her father. She slid her hands down his bare chest. Her breasts pressed against the back of his head.

"I like showing you my new things, Dad."

He couldn't turn or he'd have his daughter's breasts squarely in his face. Her hands reached the top of his boxer style swimming trunks and he wasn't sure what he wanted her to do next.

She totally surprised him by throwing her legs over the couch and landing next to him in one swift, athletic move. Her hand was instantly in his crotch. Dan's eyes were on Kyra's chest.

"Kyra, not here." Dan felt her fingers tighten around his stiffening cock. "In the dark on the beach is one thing..."

"Lick me, Dad," Kyra mewed. "Take one of my breasts in your mouth and lick it. Please."

She was thrilled at the instant reaction she got from his cock. Already it was causing a tent to form in his lap.

"No, hon. We can't. Not here."

"We have a couple hours," Kyra said, stroking him through the soft material of his trunks. "And you know it."

If Dan could have willed his cock back down to normal size, he would have. But he had a better chance of making it snow. Kyra's nipples were beginning to grow and her tits were so close...so close.

Kyra leaned forward almost imperceptibly. So did her father. He opened her shirt on one side and put his tongue on her nipple. Dan heard Kyra gasp when his mouth closed around the end of her breast and he began to suck. His tongue played with her nipple for a second before he bit down with her lips. Then he used his teeth—lightly. She moaned out loud.

Kyra's hand was inside her father's trunks. She gripped his cock firmly and stroked it, increasing the pressure each time Dan swiped his tongue across her breast. She frantically began to push the trunks down, her father never losing contact with her breasts. He was alternating between them now, pushing her flimsy blouse off her shoulders and onto her arms.

Once she had her father's swimming suit well down his legs, Kyra flung off her blouse and straddled him so she sat in his lap. Dan's cock pointed up towards his stomach, fully erect and unable to resist Kyra's next move.

"Now...just relax, enjoy the ride and don't say a word," Kyra instructed her Dad.

"But...," he tried to add.

Kyra placed her palm firmly across his mouth. "Shhhh. Someone might hear us."

It was the last thing SHE was concerned about, but Kyra knew it might scare her father. It worked.

She moved up until her thong-covered pussy rubbed against his cock. They both felt the growing heat between their legs. Kyra moved so that her Dad's cock massaged her clit each time she moved her hips. She tilted her head back in pleasure.

Dan put his hands around her breasts and kneaded them gently. The soft skin was so tempting, and watching the breasts shift with his hand movements was extremely erotic. He really needed to cum.

Dan was so wrapped up in Kyra's breasts that he didn't realize she had pushed aside her thong, exposing her pussy. But as soon as his throbbing cock felt her warm wetness he comprehended what was happening. She was pressing her pussy lips against the tip of his cock. He was an inch away from fucking his daughter.

Nothing at this point, short of someone—like Amanda—walking through the door, would have stopped Dan and Kyra from taking the final step. They were both too horny and too aroused to pull back now.

Kyra reached down and pulled up on Dan's cock. It rose like a pole and twitched in her fingers. Kyra situated it directly below her cunt, but only let the tip enter her.

"Just enjoy the ride," she repeated to her father.

Then she lowered herself upon him. She was so wet there was no resistance at all. He was so hard it didn't matter. Kyra let her ass rest on Dan's legs for a second, allowing them both to enjoy the feeling.

After a brief moment, Kyra began to raise and lower herself on her father's thick cock. She remembered how wonderful it felt in her mouth. It was even better now, deep inside her cunt. Dan would have agreed had she asked him.

He put his hands on his daughter's ass. He squeezed her cheeks as she continued to ride his cock. Then he grabbed her at the waist and synchronized his own movements with hers. Dan watched Kyra's tits bounce wildly as their pace quickened.

He couldn't remain silent any longer. "God, Kyra. That feels so good."

She smiled and tightened her cunt muscles around his shaft. "I know. Fuck me harder," she encouraged him.

Dan pushed his cock into her with even more force. Their bodies smacked together in the stillness of the room, their quiet comments and hard breathing the only other sounds.

"Harder, Dad. Harder! Fuck me!"

They were bouncing on the couch, Dan's cock disappearing into Kyra's cunt with increased speed. He'd never felt anyone as tight and wet as his daughter. He wanted it to last, but knew he'd cum quickly.

Kyra sensed it. She slowed down and rotated her body around his cock. It drove both of them wild to not be fucking hard. But the sensation of her cunt slowly, slowly rising and falling on the cock made up for it. She squeezed him again.

Just then something across the room caught her eye. She looked through the open door to her bedroom and saw Kevin. Then her Mom stepped out from behind the door and stood next to him. The look on Amanda's face was priceless. It was shock and arousal all rolled into one, with arousal seemingly winning out.

Kyra saw Kevin whisper something into Amanda's ear. Amanda smiled nervously. Then Kevin motioned for Kyra to continue.

"Oh, God. God! Let me cum in you, Kyra!" Dan was saying.

Kyra loved it when they begged. To hear her own father saying it to her was enough to bring her to the brink of an orgasm.

"Please," Kyra said. "Please cum in me now." She had added reason, at the moment, to encourage him.

They began to fuck again...hard and with one purpose in mind. They both heard the squishing sound of Dan's cock being thrust into her cunt. They both smelled the sex.

"Yes! Yes!" Kyra cried out as she rubbed her clit.

Another moment passed. Then Dan said: "Now. I'm cumming! God, I'm cumming!"

Kevin and Amanda clearly heard his shouts of delight. They could see his cock driving into his daughter's cunt.

Kyra watched him close his eyes, throw his head back, and pound his cock into her. She heard him grunt. Then the first shot of cum blasted high into her cunt. It was quickly followed by a second.

"That's it, Dad. Cum in me. That's it!"

Kyra got a quick glimpse of her brother and Mom watching her fuck her father. They were trance-like in their attention to the couple on the couch. Dan kept cumming and Kyra kept rubbing her clit.

"Yessssss, Dad. I'm cumming now!"

They came together for several seconds, moaning and groaning in unison. Their combined fluids collected on Dan's cock and slid down to his balls. Kyra wondered if she'd have the chance to clean him off...in front of her 'audience'.

When their orgasms ended, Kyra leaned forward against her father. His face rested on her tits, occasionally licking the still-sensitive nipples.

Kyra saw the door to her bedroom close without a sound.

######

"Wow!" Amanda said softly once the door was closed. "Wow."

Kevin smiled as they walked towards the bed. "Do you feel a little less guilty now?" he asked his mother.

"Well, um, yeah...I guess," she replied. "But...God. How long have they been doing that?"

"Probably about half an hour."

Amanda gave her son an angry look. "I don't mean now. I mean...how long..."

"Probably about half an hour." Kevin just stared at his Mom, who seemed to be getting it.

"Oh." Amanda looked at him again. "How do you know?"

"It's just an educated guess. Trust me," Kevin said assuredly, moving closer to Amanda.

"I will...for now," she replied. His hands were reaching for her body. She was more than willing to let him touch.

"Are you as horny as I am?" Kevin asked. His hands rested on his mother's breasts, covered only by a skimpy bikini top.

"Maybe more," Amanda sighed. She felt his fingers close in on her tits, scrunching the thin bikini material as he massaged her. She nervously fumbled with the tie at the back of her top. Once it was undone, she lifted the bikini off her breasts.

Kevin swiftly lowered his head and began sucking on one of her large nipples. With his eyes closed, Kevin could not distinguish between Kyra's breasts and her Mom's. Both women had full, firm tits with nipples that grew dramatically when aroused. Amanda must have been VERY aroused.

She moaned each time he forced more of her breast into his mouth, running his tongue roughly over her nipple. She grinded her pussy against his ever-hardening cock.

"Fuck me, Kevin," she begged.

Kevin forced her down onto the end of the bed with a powerful move that bordered on dominating. She was on her back with Kevin grabbing at her bikini bottom.

"No. From behind...please," Amanda looked up at her son with a look of desire that no man of any age could have refused.

Kevin pushed his mother onto her stomach. He gripped the sides of her tiny bikini and yanked it down her legs. Just as rapidly, he removed his own swimming suit. His cock sprung out already erect.

He took a second to admire the beautiful, round ass in front of him. Very few women Amanda's age could boast such a perfect pair of cheeks. Despite his youthfulness, Kevin appreciated fully what he was looking at.

He grabbed his mother by the waist and pulled her up. Amanda put two hands on the bed and pointed her ass back at her son while leaning over.

"Spread your legs," Kevin demanded, correctly sensing Amanda was liking the rough stuff.

Amanda obeyed, her cleanly shaven pussy glistening with moisture already. Her tight ass lured her son's pulsating cock towards it. Kevin tried to control his desire, but it wasn't easy.

"Say it again," Kevin said.

"Fuck me. Hard!"

"Where?" the son asked.

"Fuck my pussy, Kevin. Please put your cock inside my cunt."

Kevin placed the tip of his cock at the entrance. "Like this?"

jus8tine
jus8tine
289 Followers
12