The Twins, Revisited Ch. 15

Story Info
Barry's snooping uncovers surprises.
5k words
4.69
42.5k
10
2

Part 3 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 04/29/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MDF251
MDF251
751 Followers

Knowing I had plenty of time, I spent apportion of it just milling about, picking things up and looking for a few special things for the night. I raided the wine cellar, poured myself a glass of Merlot, taking care to make a mental note to replace the bottle before the weekend was over and went to the master bedroom.

"Damn the folks, really, had it nice." I thought to myself, as I seemingly saw things for the first time. Not knowing the reason why, I found myself in a snooping mode and started to rummage around, going through drawers and looking for "hiding" places that all parents seem to have. The business getaways had me curious and I just knew there was more to the story.

After a half hour, I had found nothing, with the exception of some very erotic underwear in one of my mother's drawers. "Right on mom – crotch-less, no less!" I thought, as I picked up and inspected the silky garment. I refolded and replaced the panties, hearing a scraping sound. Curiosity had me by then and I lifted the folded stack, finding a key.

"Ah - Ha! Secrets do exist!" I thought, turning the key over, in my fingers, and thinking, "But where?"

Human nature being what it is, curiosity had me in its firm grip by then. I became Sherlock Holmes - Hercule Perot and Charlie Chan, all rolled into one, on a mission of solving the "Great Key" mystery! I felt warm, for some reason – even a bit flushed and removed my shirt, as I slowly turned, surveying the room, "Where – where?" I kept repeating to myself.

My searched turn out to be fruitless, after nearly an hour and a half, but during the process, I removed the balance of my clothing and ended up stark naked, even growing semi-erect during my search. Frustrated, I stood in the middle of the large bedroom, scratching my ass – in a classic sign of wonderment, when I suddenly recalled the armoire, feeling something wasn't right about it. I had searched it earlier, finding night gowns and other feminine clothing items (some equally erotic as the panty drawer) and I had searched the lower drawers too.

I walked over and knelt in front of the large cabinet with my cock protruding, at half mast, held that way by my tightly closed legs and reached to open the doors. Slightly breathless, I slowly scanned the interior and found what it was that had bothered me minutes ago. I looked at the large space between the upper clothes hanging area and the first lower drawer, thinking, "I had over looked it!" recalling how the obvious is often the hardest to find.

The area was semi-round, a beautiful half circle of exotic wood, with no apparent seam, and there - on the left, was a key slot. I inserted the key and gave it a half turn and watched, in fascination, as the panels slid off to each side and the interior shelves slid out, in sequence. I felt my cock straining and relaxed my legs, allowing it to grow as it might, feeling I was victorious, as my breath came in shallow pants, my eyes focusing in on the contents.

The top left drawer, the smallest of all, contained jewelry, neatly arranged and strangely odd looking, the longer I stared at the drawer. My body knew instantly, what my brain had yet to register...The jewelry was all sex jewelry - clamps, beads, rings and bands! I reached to pull a string of beads out, touching the edge of the drawer and it slid closed, automatically, partially exposing the next drawer down, causing me to jump back. "Whoa - high tech too!" I thought, smiling to myself.

The next drawer, to the right, was nearly twice as large, containing items I knew instantly were for sexual pleasure – handcuffs, silk ties, blindfolds of different colors and shapes, fur gloves and more! I touched that drawer's edge and it too slid away, fully exposing the next drawer down.

This drawer was deep and ran the full width, containing bottle after bottle of lotions, oils, vibrators and dildos. The drawer was sectioned off and labeled and I read each label. "Massage – Heating – Flavored – Anal...Anal! Holy shit!" I thought reading to myself, reaching to touch the drawer's edge, eagerly wondering what the bottom drawer contained.

The last drawer took up the remaining space and was tightly sectioned off, in spaces large enough for DVD's and photo packets. Absently, I touched my cock head, finding it wet with pre-cum and rubbed it lightly, as I reached to grab what I thought was the latest photo packet. It was dated some three weeks ago, about the time the girls and I had spent time at the lake house.

I stopped rubbing my cock and slowly placed my fingers in my mouth, tasting the, salty, sticky liquid and licked them clean, before opening the packet. Inside were digitally printed photos and they took my breath away completely! The very first picture was of my mother, lying on her back with a firm grip on two large cocks and a huge smile on her face! With trembling hands I dropped the picture and pulled the next out, revealing my mother again, her lips wrapped around a large stiff cock, ass in the air, and a second cock buried deep in her rectum!

I felt a wave of heat flow through me, as I sat back on my bare ass, dropping the picture. I tried to swallow, as a second wave started in and I passed out, falling back onto the bedroom floor...

My dream was changing, the darkness turning light, as I watched my mother's red, pouting, lips encircle my cock head and her hand grasp my stiff cock. From somewhere, I heard voices, faint at first, talking in low, slow motion, words.

"Ohhhh – myyyy – Godddd – mommmm – anddddd – daddddd – arrrrrrr – swingerrrrrrrs!" the first voice said.

The dream mother pulled her lips from my cock head and starting flicking the head with her tongue, winking at me, as another voice came through the darkness.

"Barrrryyyyy...Wake uppppp Barrrryyyy!"

The dream faded to black and then slowly, I opened my eyes, trying to adjust to the room light. My chest felt heavy, as my eyes came into focus and I saw Mandy's naked form looming over me, her perfect tits swaying just above my face. Suddenly, I snapped from the state I was in, my eyes opening wide, as I realized what had happened, and grabbed my sister yelling,

"Holy shit Mandy...Mom and dad are swingers!"

"Ya – like we know already, jeeze Barry!" She replied, starting to laugh.

I knew my facial expression must have been a combination of quizzical looking and stupid, as Arlene joined in with Mandy, laughing hard. Seconds later, I felt Arlene's fingers close around my hard cock, as she tried to say,

"God, Mandy he got so hard he fainted!" and the laughter rekindled, to an even greater level.

I felt the heat in my cheeks, as I blushed, recalling the dream and pushed Mandy off, trying to rise from the floor. Mandy gave way and rolled off me, laughing hysterically, holding her belly. Arlene sat next to me, licking her fingers, in between her own laughter bouts.

"Shit, they got me again!" I thought, standing up feeling the tightness in my balls, wanting to cum, to relieve the hardness.

I strolled off, to find the wine bottle and glass left on the dresser, allowing my sisters to finish their laughing fit. The laughter subsided, as I poured a fresh glass and low murmuring started in, causing me to turn. The girls were eagerly grabbing more picture packets out of the drawer and dumping them on the floor and I gagged on the first sip of wine, trying to scream out,

"NO!"

With looks that they should have patented years ago, the girls turned to me and replied,

"What? Why?"

My pulse quickened and I felt my heart pounding in my chest, as I quickly returned and dropped to floor next them and mess they created. Slapping my forehead, I looked at them wild eyed and said,

"For Christ sake – the pictures are organized and we'll never get them back right now! They'll know we've found them – are you two fucking brain dead?" I screamed.

I sat back on my ass and lowered my head, moaning, feeling relieved only in that the girls actions had succeeded in making my cock shrink. As I looked up, their faces were as innocent as ever and clueless, as usual.

"Like so? What's the big deal, Barry?" Mandy asked, picking up a picture and her eyes widening as she looked at the erotic photo.

"Ya Barry, like so what? All in the family right?" Arlene piped up, grabbing a DVD.

I groaned loudly, as Mandy handed me the picture and asked,

"Holy shit, that's Uncle Roy...Isn't it? Look at the tattoo!"

Mandy was right, it was our Uncle, the tattoo was unmistakable and clearly visible on his arm, as mom caught his load. I groaned again and took a long drink from my glass. I slowly got up and headed for the bathroom, as I heard Mandy tell Arlene,

"Shit...I never knew you could that!" just as the video started up.

As I closed the bathroom door, Arlene's voice came through strong and loud,

"Mandy – quick, check it out! Damn dads hung pretty good, isn't that..." and the door silenced the rest, as I started the spa.

I sat on the toilet seat lid, waiting for the spa to fill thinking, "My God...I've opened Pandora's Box! What the fuck am I going to do now?"

With the spa filled, I stood and turned it on, stepping in and set my glass down on the edge. The hot water and soothing sound helped relax me and I dropped back, closing my eyes, letting the spa work its magic. I heard only faint, very faint, sounds coming from the master room and relished it, as I grabbed the lighting control and lowered the room lights.

My body may have been relaxed, but my mind was whirl of visions and thoughts, none of which boded well for me. I was lost in, closed eyed, thought, when I heard the door open and the moans and groans of the sex video come through. I opened my eyes and caught Arlene squatting to pee. She winked at me and smiled widely. I smiled back, although I didn't feel it too genuine, even as I enjoyed the vision she offered.

Arlene finished and walked to the spa, stepping onto to elevated base and bent to kiss me. Her lips were soft and warm and I welcomed her, opening my mouth to draw in her wet tongue. The need I had felt earlier in the day returned and when she broke contact I asked her if she and Mandy were coming in.

"You're not mad at us any more?" She replied softly.

I shook my head no and watched her smile widen. "Good...Cause the videos are fucking hot! We can play later in the bed and watch some more!" Arlene said in response.

Before she left, Arlene walked around and lit candles, further enhancing the room with soft, flickering light and then turned for the door. "Be in soon." And she blew a kiss my way, closing the door.

I eased back with a genuine smile, this time, forgetting about Pandora's Box and future troubles. The girls walked in moments later, carrying another bottle of wine and their own glasses, ready to relax with me. Arlene stepped in first, as Mandy went to pee, watching to see if I would notice her. I did.

"I really like this peeing thing Arlene." She said, half squatting so I could watch the stream. As relief washed over Mandy's face, my cock was rising quickly and Arlene giggled as it popped up above the bubbling water.

"Like Barry too - up periscope brother!" and with a quick wipe, Mandy joined us, settling into the hot water.

We spent the next hour soaking, talking and laughing. Somewhere in the middle of it all, I relaxed totally, mentally and physically, as the girls talked about who they knew in the pictures and videos. Some how it didn't bother me and I was, even more, amazed that the girls were actually excited about it all. Our incestuous natures had totally taken over and I listened as the girls schemed, trying to figure out a way to catch the next "business trip", debating over who might be involved in that one.

Near the end of the hour, the girls suddenly changed up, switching the subject to me specifically. Of course, I had no idea of what they were really up to, but listened anyway.

"God Mandy, I just got a great idea!" Arlene piped up, her face eager to tell us both.

"Well...what Ar?" Mandy asked, giving me a "Duh" sort of look.

"Let's shave Barry! It's not fair, him being so hairy and all. It'll be a kick...Whadda ya say Barry?" She said, beaming a large smile.

I started to hesitate and then had second thoughts. I delayed answering, causing both girls to beg, before finally relenting. I did sound fun and I'd always wondered about what I'd look like, even going so far as to set up to do it, but ever did. The girls rushed me, in the tub, planting kisses on my face and giggling delightedly. In seconds I was alone, the girls jumping out of the tub, running to get what they needed. I chuckled to myself and shut down the tub thinking, "Well here's a little adventure we hadn't tied yet."

I expected the shaving to take place in the bath, but as I finished up taking care of the tub, I heard Mandy call out my name. I walked out to find the girls, resting on their calves, opposite one another, shaving items on the floor and two large towels spread out between them. Arlene patted the towels, urging me to lie down and I walked over, my stiff cock swaying and a grin on my face.

"Okay now...You two can handle this - right?" I asked, beginning to regret agreeing.

"Christ - we shave each other all the time! Yes, we can handle it!" Arlene quipped.

"Like ya and you're pretty hard...should be real easy!" Mandy added.

I dropped down and the girls swung around, grabbing my legs and spread them wide, presenting their creamy white asses for my viewing pleasure. I reached to slide my fingers between their legs, when Arlene quickly turned, brandishing a shaver and said,

"Remember brother – sharp, very sharp! Don't make us jump or jerk!"

I got the message and slid my fingers into their pussies easily, feeling the shaving cream being applied by Mandy. Mandy sat back, trapping my fingers and giggled to Arlene.

"Ooooo, this is fun already!" and I thought I heard a click, wondering what it was, but quickly forgot it, as Mandy raised my ball sack and Arlene bent applying pressure with the razor.

"Left a little more Man...That's it, hold him right there." Arlene said, as I felt the razor guide across my taunt sack.

Okay Barry, lift your legs high...Mandy spread his cheeks."

I did as requested and felt the razor glide along my inner crack and up towards my sack. Several strokes later Mandy was begging Arlene for her turn. Arlene had finished my ass crack and lower ball sack, telling me I could drop my legs. Mandy turned, wiggling her ass on my hand, sinking my fingers in deeper, and smiled at me holding up her razor.

Arlene worked my sack like a real professional (if one exists), as Mandy shaved me clean, without incident. The rest presented a small challenge, but the girls were ready and with scissors in hand, they began working from both sides, cutting the long pubic hair away, leaving only short hair to shave.

"Okay, like I'll do my half and then you can do yours Ar." Mandy said, rubbing more shaving cream on my pubic mound and stiff shaft.

Arlene bent my stiff cock towards her side, using two fingers to grip my cock head, as Mandy took easy, quick strokes denuding, half, my mound. When she reached the base of my cock, she slowed down and very carefully drew the razor down, taking care not to nick my engorged shaft. With few pick up spots, Mandy was done and I heard a soft moan escape her lips and I wondered if my finger wiggling was doing it or she liked what she saw.

It was Arlene's turn and I toyed with her rectum, as the girls switched, with Mandy grasping my cock head, pulling towards her side.

"Ummm Barry...Let me finish, don't get me started yet!" Arlene cooed, taking a quick look back at me.

Arlene was quick and efficient, like Mandy, and sat back holding my fingers deep inside her pussy, as she commented,

"Well girlfriend? Whadda ya think?"

"I love it! He looks way bigger and so smooth!" Mandy giggled.

"Oh ya, like way bigger and I'm gonna love sucking on that bare dick!" Arlene added.

"Oh My God Arlene...Now we can shave each other!" Mandy said, squeezing my cock and then turned to look back and add, "You'd do that huh, Barry? You'd shave us?"

I pulled my fingers from the girls, feeling just plain hot and horny, not believing how erotic having my sisters shaving my cock was and eagerly nodded yes. I sat up, as the girls turned to face me, beaming large smiles and looked at my shaven cock and balls, feeling amazingly free and somehow sexier. Like shedding a winter coat, even the room breeze felt delicious on my bare skin. I liked it – I liked it a lot!

Moments later, Mandy was instructing me on how to shave – touch up actually - her sister Arlene. My cock stiffened to a point that I felt if either girl just touched it I would shoot cum everywhere. Arlene laid quietly, legs spread wide, as I worked the razor across her mound and down towards her labia lips. Mandy showed me how to tighten the skin and I cleaned up Arlene's young lips, my cock starting to drip pre-cum. When I finished up with her pussy, Arlene's inner petals were engorged and had her lips open wide, her hard clit poking out.

"Now this part is really fun! Straddle her Barry, but your butt towards her head!" Mandy said, grabbing the shave cream.

"You know what to do Ar." She added and I watched as Arlene lifted her legs. "Grab her legs Bar...Put them under your arms and pull towards you." Mandy went on.

I did so and Arlene's luscious, tight little, ass rolled, bringing her rectum into full view and the short path to her love hole.

Mandy applied shaving cream and winked at me to begin. It was so easy, like shaving my own face, except way erotic. I piloted the razor around Arlene's rectum and up towards her slit, on one side and then repeated myself on the other. Mandy quickly pointed out a few missed spots and I took my time and, carefully, made sure all the hair was removed before releasing Arlene's legs. Arlene's pussy was soaking wet by the time I finished and she moaned out her gratitude.

"Umm God, that was pure heavenly. No offense Mandy, but having Barry shave me just about made me cum! God I feel so wet!" Arlene cooed and then added, "From now he's my bikini touch up man!"

Mandy was next and I wasn't sure if I could handle it. Arlene got up and disappeared, as Mandy laid back and I began working on her. A fast learner, I was straddling Mandy before I knew it and like her sister, Mandy's pussy apparently enjoyed my attention, as it too was wet. I felt Mandy's belly quiver beneath my hips and then felt her finger, toying with my rectum.

"Umm Barry, I want you...I want your bare cock in my ass – please Barry!" She moaned, pushing her finger in.

"Oh God Mandy I don't know if I can shave you when you're doing that." I said, bending forward to grab her legs, enjoying her probing far more than I would have imagined. Slowly her finger pulled out and I sighed with relief, trying hard to regroup and finish her shave, as my cock spewed pre-cum out.

When I finished I was sweating and wanting Mandy to re-insert her finger, when Arlene walked up holding a video recorder!

"Oh God Mandy we got it all!" She screamed out, shutting off the recorder.

"Christ you two! You didn't...Please tell me you didn't!" I moaned out.

"Well like ya...Everything Barry! Of course no one will be able to tell it's you or us – they'll just see the shaving thing!" Arlene giggled, as I rolled off Mandy.

Arlene quickly dropped down, rewinding the recorder, and joined her sister as they rested their heads on my belly. Several minutes later Arlene restarted the video and we watched the shaving sequence. Sure enough, somehow the girls managed to set up the recorder at near floor level and the initial sequences showed only my genitals and their arms and hands, busily working the hair from my body. They had waited to start the camera until I was down fully, so my dropping into position wasn't a problem either. The problem was the audio! Neither had bothered to turn it off, so our voices came through loud and clear. The girls slowly turned to look at my shocked face and then giggled saying, "Oops!"

MDF251
MDF251
751 Followers
12