The Twins, Revisited Ch. 16

Story Info
Arlene takes Barry for a ride he never expected.
2.1k words
4.7
36.3k
10
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 04/29/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MDF251
MDF251
750 Followers

Some two hours later, I began to stir and found Mandy resting comfortably against my side and Arlene toying with my, enlarging, penis. I watched as she closely inspected it, stretching the skin, tracing the blood vessels and reach to pull my ball sack up and play with the contents of the bag.

I reached out to touch her head startling her, making her turn quickly, looking at me and grin. Without a word, she turned back to my cock and sucked it in, waggling it back and forth before releasing it fast, making a slurping sound.

"It's beautiful – ya know? I've been playing with it for a while...You just started getting hard – figured you were dreaming or something." She whispered, as she planted kisses on my pubic mound, still clutching my balls.

My cock stiffen more and touched her cheek, as she kissed me and I slid my hand down the back of her head, rubbing her back and closed my eyes enjoying her tender ways. Alternating between kissing, licking and brief head sucking, Arlene had me fully erect and throbbing in moments. Slowly she trailed her fingers up and down my erect member, making it twitch and added, still whispering,

"I've been waiting, let's go into the bathroom." and she slid silently from the big bed, giving me a backward glance, as she walked away. I separated from Mandy, without disturbing her, and left the bed to join Arlene.

Arlene was busily preparing the bath room counter with several towels, when I entered, and turned, giving me a wink, as she finished the preparation. I closed the gap and she turned leaning against the counter, with a facial expression of wanton desire. I stopped in front of her, my cock pressing into her belly and bent to kiss her, deeply, expressing my own needs.

We parted lips and I lifted her naked form onto the counter, spreading her legs as she leaned back against the mirror. It was erotic having two of Arlene, even if one was a mirror image and I enjoyed the views, as she cooed out,

"I want to watch your cock go in – slow Barry – real slow." And she picked up a hand held mirror, positioning it to watch.

I massaged her bare pussy lips with the oil she brought in, making it glisten in the soft bathroom lighting and inserted two fingers, lubricating her, already, wet entrance. A wide smile formed on her lips and she moaned watching my fingers disappear inside her, waiting patiently for my cock.

Pulling my fingers away, I grabbed my penis and pushed it down slightly, aiming for her slit and moved in, as Arlene wrapped her legs around my hips. I held off pushing, as my cock head parted her oiled lips and she moaned out heavily,

"Oh God Barry it is beautiful and seeing it naked against me is such a fucking turn on...Slow Barry – please." She said, almost begging.

She was right, it was a hell of turn on and I enjoyed my new found nudity. I loved my clean shaven, new born, looking sisters and I could easily see why she loved me looking the same way. I eased in, feeling the tightness, like it was our first time. Her pussy seemed to be consuming me, little bites at a time and her clit popped out, like a tilt meter when I bottomed out and she screamed her delight.

Her shaking hand held the mirror, her eyes riveted on the action, as I started to pump my hips, drawing my stiff member out for her to see and then shove it back home again. Arlene sucked in her lower lip and moaned, as she grabbed one tit, squeezing it to the rhythm I started.

Releasing her leg lock, I quickly placed my arms under her calves, holding her legs up and increased the tempo, occasionally drawing out to near extraction, only to push rapidly back in, rubbing her clit hard as I did so. Arlene closed her eyes briefly and let out with a low guttural growl, as I bottomed out, pushing against her uterus, and rocked her hips, rubbing harder against me, deep inside her.

"Oh fuck Barry...You're so fucking deep...I...I feel...Oh shit...I...I'm going...God I'm cu...Oh Barrrrrrryyyyyy I'mmmmmm Cummmmmmiiiiinnnnggggggg!" She screamed out, dropping the mirror and grabbing me, to hump wildly.

Arlene's climax sent wave after wave through her, which she transmitted to me with every humping motion. Nearly exhausted, she released me and fell back, allowing me to pull out, leaving my cock head just inside her lips. With quick rapid motions I rubbed her labia and clit with my cock, building up rapidly to a hard climax myself, as Arlene cried out how fucking close she was again.

I felt the first large load pass through my cock and slam just inside Arlene's pussy lips and watched her eyes grow wide, as she looked down, seeing the creamy white load oozing out, between my bare cock and her bare pussy lips. Arlene came a second time. Grabbing me, clutching tight, she shoved me deep again and I sent the rest of my load deep inside her, listening to her labored breathing and feeling her body quake to the second climax and as each load of cum pushed home.

Together we relaxed, as the climax wore down and Arlene loosened her leg grip, letting them fall to either side of me and laid back. I started to pull out when she grabbed my arm and softly said,

"No not yet...Please wait."

I put my hands on her knees, steadying my shaking legs when I felt the hot rush of Arlene's release. The hot piss stream shot along the underside of my stiff cock and ran down my legs, as a wave of pure relief washed over her face. Slowly, she opened her eyes and rose up to kiss me as she tightened her pelvic muscles, draining the last of her urine.

Eagerly I took her tongue in and kissed her back, like a sex starved man, as we moaned together. When we parted lips, Arlene whispered,

"God I've wanted to do that for ever...Thank..." and never finished her sentence, as I released my own stream.

With a shocked look, Arlene put a hand to her mouth, her eyes sparkling in the soft room light and dropped her other hand to feel the rush of my stream running from her pussy. With a high pitched squeal, Arlene wrapped her arms around my neck and humped me as I finished.

"That's a wrap!" Mandy called out, scaring the hell of me and making Arlene laugh uncontrollably!

Mandy joined in with Arlene, as she walked up holding the cam corder, stopping to lean in and kiss me.

"Barry, you're a wonder! You like fill my ass one minute and hose Arlene the next! Wow!" Mandy giggled, reaching in to grab my cock, as I pulled out of Arlene, adding, "Shower anyone? How 'bout you big boy?" she finished, bending to kiss my cock head.

"Umm salty...Ar you and this piss thing are getting to me!" Mandy giggled, setting the recorder down.

I helped Arlene off the counter and turned to start the shower, grinning and feeling on top of the world. Our shower was 45 minutes of fun and when finished we were all ready for bed, even though the girls admitted to being hungry. I mumbled a promise to make breakfast and flopped on the bed, nearly out as my head hit the pillow.

It was going on noon when I woke to an empty master bedroom. With sleepy eyes, I looked around and found the room spotless. The videos, pictures and toys all put away. I rubbed my head, knowing my hair was a mess from several hours of hard sleep, and got out of bed. I found a note in the bathroom, leaning against the mirror.

You are the best, and we Love you! Thanks for last night!

With a grin, I turned and started in on a, year's old, morning ritual, finishing with a quick shower to revitalize myself. I stripped the bed, knowing fair well leaving the cum stained sheets wouldn't fly, not to mention the wrinkled condition the sheets were in. Whistling, I headed to my room to find a pair of boxers.

Minutes later I was down stairs, headed to the laundry. The house was quiet, the girls apparently gone, as I recalled the promise from last night, feeling bad I had slept in. But, being a male, the feeling quickly faded and my loins reminded me how pure fucking lucky I was to have sisters like Mandy and Arlene.

I poured a cup of coffee and sat down at the kitchen bar counter, musing about the night before and smiling. Mandy's words came to mind and I wondered just how we would ever carry on a sexual life in the future. "It was one thing to have the summer and a great deal of unlimited time to explore our mutual fantasies, but later..." I thought and was interrupted by the phone.

"Hello...Bob's Sex Emporium!" I answered, without thinking.

"What? Barry, is that you?" I heard my mother's voice ask and cringed at my stupidity.

"Oh mom! Hi...Just joking, I was on the phone with John earlier – private joke, you know?" I said quickly.

"That's not at all funny Barry! How are things?" She said in an admonishing tone.

"Fine – just fine, couldn't be better. The girls left to go shopping...What's up?"

"Nothing really. Just wanted to check with you. Your father and I had to take a break from our..." and after a brief pause, "Business meeting." She commented, as I rolled my eyes, thinking – "Oh mom if you only knew we know!"

"Ah huh, I see – well like I said, everything's fine here and the girls haven't had anyone over. So, you've got a good grasp on things there?" I asked casually.

After another pause, in which I could only imagine the redness coming to mother's face, she answered,

"Yes...Yes dear I've had a, very, good grasp and your father has been very firm, standing behind me."

I nearly choked at hearing the lead in my mother had just presented and fought hard not to laugh, before commenting,

"Well, I know dad can be pretty hard, so hope your grasp was good enough to get everything out you wanted."

"Oh my yes Barry, I was very surprised at the output from some of the other men here, but your father – you'd have been proud of him!" She answered back and I covered the mouth piece, starting to laugh uncontrollably.

"Barry? Barry, are you there?"

Finally under control, I answered her,

"Ya mom...Just thinking. You guys coming home soon?"

"No dear, we'll be another couple of days. Your father met a couple, they seem interested in the business, so we'll be staying to see what they have to offer."

At that, I nearly fell off the chair and managed to drop the phone. After grabbing it up quickly, I found I'd missed my mother's last words and apologized, letting her know I dropped the phone.

Well mom, I'm sure they'll "cum" through for you...For sure you'll hold on tight until he...they do!" I said, stuttering slightly, trying to draw out specific words.

The pause was longer this time, but finally my mother replied,

"Yes...I'm sure he...They will. Barry, just what are we..."

"Gotta go mom, talk to ya later. Love ya." I said, interrupting her and hung up the phone, the laughter returning.

I wasn't sure how long the masquerade would go on, but I knew it would be something special when the truths were finally let out. It was at that point I recalled the video cam from last night, wondering just what had happened to it. Worry crossed my brow and I felt an urgent need to locate my sisters and quiz them.

I finished my coffee and a bagel, grabbing the phone to dial Mandy. I received her voice mail and waited for her inane message to finish.

"Well, like I'm busy...So leave a message or don't - after the beep!"

"Christ." I thought and left a message for her to call me. I checked the laundry and switched the bedding to the dryer, before heading up to dress. I knew I could find them, I just didn't know exactly where I would find them. None the less, I felt like getting out and turn the search into a game – if Mandy didn't return the call. A short time later, I started my car, never realizing how complicated my day was about to get.

"Did I mention we were only half way through the summer?"

MDF251
MDF251
750 Followers