The Twins, Revisited Ch. 19

Story Info
A complication fades and new surprises revealed.
4k words
4.68
31.1k
9
4
Story does not have any tags

Part 7 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 04/29/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MDF251
MDF251
751 Followers

The swirling bubbling waters of the spa worked the magic I expected and I reclined, closing my eyes. My mind returned to Gloria's idea and although the sexual romp was incredible, I still wasn't wholly convinced her idea would work.

Subsequently, I spent useless mental energy thinking about Roy and Megan, Gloria's parents and my own, Peter and Mona. "How had they got started?" the thought replaying over and over in my mind, knowing that somewhere in that answer lay a clue we could use.

It had to have started with mom and Roy, they were brother and sister; that much I felt certain about. But dad and Megan...Did they get drawn in like I did; or did they willingly accept the sexual bond between Mona and Roy and become sexual partners simply out of free will? The questions remained on my mind when the excited chatter of the girls reached my ears and I groaned softly, "God here we go again."

It was Mandy that walked up to hug me around the neck and kiss my cheek, as she whispered, "We're going to Glory's house – we'll see ya later."

"Wha...Whoa wait a minute – why?" I responded surprised they weren't joining me and even more surprised they were leaving and sat up turning to look at my beautiful sister.

"Glory's gonna grab some clothes and we're going to check out Roy's video editing stuff. Glory says he has a ton of it!" Mandy replied, beaming a wide sexy smile and after a short pause added, "Besides we know you have to be at work early – we'll be back!"

With a giggle, Mandy turned away to join the other two and the noisy bedlam ended when the last of their sweet tight butts walked through the patio gate. I was alone and strangely bothered by the fact. I finished the last of the wine I had poured earlier and chuckled quietly to myself before realizing just how relaxed and tired I was. Mandy was right, I did have work to think about and suddenly the idea of sleep seemed very attractive. Minutes later, the spa was shut down and candles extinguished – my night came to an end, as I headed for the house and much needed sleep.

Using the last of my energy, I checked the living room and found it clean – spotless almost and smiled. I walked out making a mental note to thank Gloria. Knowing the twins (as I did), it was obvious that Gloria's hand was more than a little involved in the clean up. I shut down all but one light, leaving the room bathed in soft light and turned for the bedroom.

Passing the master bedroom I cringed seeing the mess we created the night before and stopped staring at the bed, recalling the trickery used on Gloria and our first sexual experience.

A smiled formed on my lips just as the phone rang, startling me into jumping away from the door. My heart raced hearing the second ring and I fought the urge to answer it. "Just let it ring" I thought, as guilt formed in my mind and like sticky syrup seemed to drain through my entire body, holding me fast where I stood. The third ring ended by the time I finally moved my feet, heading for the nightstand next to the master bed. As the fourth ring ended I picked up the phone.

"Hoffsteadt residence."

"Megan? Hey – how ya doing?"

"Ya she's here – I mean not right now, their gone. She came by today and the girls left a while ago."

"No idea – you know how they are. No - no parties, but I guess they talked Gloria into staying the night."

"So – how's the trip going?"

"Really! Mom and dad? Ya, that was a...Co-incidence, huh? What? No shit - you guys are sharing a room?" I replied, faltering slightly and felt the quickening of my heart rate again. I eased onto the bed and tilted my head back, staring at the ceiling letting Gloria's mother ramble on, trying to relax.

"The Rio – right. Room 820...Got it. Hey - that's in Vegas right?" and I swore I heard Megan moan, followed by muffled silence.

"Hello? Megan?"

In barely audible words, obviously muffled by a hand over the receiver, I heard Megan moan out, "Oh - God – Pete – stop...I'm on – Oh ya – there Pete – right there...With Barry!" Following a period of silence again, Megan returned to the phone slightly breathless.

"Megan - you okay?" I asked, a grin forming on my face, as I hit the speaker button on the phone.

"Ahem ya – ya I'm FINE Barry...Your father was just feeling me - OUT about his business plan, sorry for the interruption- you were saying?"

My bravado returned, as I clamped my hand over my mouth, stifling the laughter. Seconds later, I pulled my hand away and the words just spilled out, Ahhh – nothing Megan, sounds like you're pretty involved there. I know how persistent dad can be showing the business end of his plan. I'm sure when you finally get his point you'll cum together on it!" as the tears of suppressed laughter rolled down my cheeks.

"What? Oh God – yes I think I fee...SEE – see what you mean Barry! I better go – something big is coming up and I don't want to miss it."

I was clutching my stomach, aching to laugh out loud, hearing Megan's words, but couldn't help detaining her just a bit more. "God it sounds exciting Megan – wish I could be there to watch – the girls and I have been wondering about the ins and outs of it all!"

"What? What was that? You'd – like – to - watch?" Megan's voice came across the speaker in halting words and then muffled silence again.

"Hey I know you're busy...Tell dad not to pound it in so hard – he had mom screaming the other day. He can pretty brutal with his business end!" and quickly hung up the phone, as the laughter broke loose. My stomach ached by the time I calmed down and the feeling that everything just might work out ran through my mind.

"The girls will go nuts over this one." I thought leaving the master and headed for my room.

***

Around 2AM I stirred opening my eyes slightly, as I felt a warm soft body slide in next to me. "Ummm Mandy – what's up baby?" I murmured, never fully awakening.

"Thought maybe you didn't love us any more." She replied softly, scooching her ass in tight and wrapping my arm around her waist.

"You have no idea how much I ..." I started to whisper and drifted off again.

At six I woke with a start, moments before the alarm and reached to shut it off before it woke Mandy. "God she was gorgeous – even in sleep she was fuckable." I thought and rolled to leave the bed.

Planting my feet on the floor, I stretched and yawned. The cobwebs totally cleared and that early morning feeling came quickly. I smiled as thought about Arlene and her pee fetish and started to rise when I felt Mandy's small fingers trail down my back. They stopped me cold and I turned to see her full lips turn upward smiling at me.

"Umm morning." She cooed softly.

I bent planting a wet kiss on her lips and licked them with my tongue before replying, "Morning yourself – sleep well?"

"Wonderfully." She came back and followed up with a giant stretch that left the covers low on her hips, her young mound exposed.

"Me too." I chuckled and placed my hand on her belly, rubbing it in slow soft circles.

"Fuck my pussy Barry...Please before you go – it's aching for you." She whispered just as she grabbed my hand and pushed it between her legs.

"Mandy I've got to piss..."

"I don't care – pee on me, piss inside me – just fuck me this morning Barry – please."

I stood and pulled the covers away, exposing her lithe young body and climbed between her legs, as she spread them wide. Raising her head, she grabbed my pee hardened cock and guided it home, moaning as I sank into her already wet slit.

I dropped to my elbows and sought her lips, pushing my cock in to the hilt and stopped while we tongue danced. "God you feel so good – I love a morning fucking." She gasped, when our lips finally parted.

Mandy brought her legs up and wrapped them around my waist and as I started a slow, deep, thrust keeping my cock buried, rubbing her clit and mound hard as we rocked together.

Mandy's hard belly muscles worked her pelvis up and down with every stroke I made and I quickly forgot about peeing, my body now focused on the building pressure of semen. Almost silently we worked each other until her eyes told me she was on the edge and she inhaled quickly and clamped on my cock with her vagina muscles. The added pressure sent me quickly to climax and I closed my eyes and released, driving in hard and holding it while I pumped my sister full of cum.

"OH God – Oh God – Oh God Barry that was intense!" She cried out, grabbing me around the neck and pulling me tight to her chest. I felt every shudder, every spasm and every last hip thrust she made, as she climaxed over and over.

Sexually spent Mandy's legs relaxed and dropped to the bed. Her chest was heaving as she came down from the early morning fuck session and I struggled to rise. There was renewed urgency when I pulled my cock free, the semi-hard piss state still remaining. I stopped just long enough to suck in her hard clit once and releasing it said, "Damn girl I gotta go!"

Mandy was on my heels and called out just as I reached the bathroom, "Shower Barry – get in the shower!" Without thinking I stepped in and Mandy followed, bending over quickly. "Push it in Barry –hurry!"

My semi-hard cock slid easily into Mandy's cum soaked pussy and I reached out grabbing her hips and pulling her back hard against my legs. Tilting my head back, I relaxed and felt a small "pop", as the piss stream pushed out the remaining cum and Mandy turned on the shower.

"OOOOOOoooooohhh – Holy shit Barry, you did have to go!"

Seconds later Mandy joined me, as I felt the sudden increase of urine and Mandy's warm piss stream flowing down my legs. I shuddered and released a final burst and Mandy clutched the shower faucet trying to avoid my shoving her head first into the shower wall.

"Damn Barry – do all you guys do that when you're peeing?" She called out and then giggled her beautiful giggle.

I chuckled at her comment, feeling the relief wash through my body and reached for the soap, keeping my cock buried inside her. "Sorry baby – ya it's a guy thing. Let me wash you, just stay put." I said enjoying her soft moans as I gently started to wash her back.

"Umm that feels so good." She cooed and after a short pause added, "Oh ya real good - and don't you dare pull out!" I had no intension, in fact I found it very stimulating washing my sister as she moved her tight ass in slow up and down movements. The rivers of soap streaming down her back and into her ass crack provided sexual eye candy and my cock responded once again, growing harder with every movement she made.

"Fuck Mandy I'm getting hard again!" I said reaching around to soap her tits and felt my cock make a major jump.

"Like ya, Barry, you got it stuffed in me..." Mandy replied and stopped short letting out a long moan as I grew inside her pussy. "Oh Jesus...That's...Fuck ME...Wild Barry!"

Inspiration hit me just then and I pulled out, with Mandy protesting mightily until she figured out the new object of my desire. "Oh God Barry...Are you? Oh fuck yes - you are!" She screamed out just as I pushed my cock past her rectal barrier.

Reaching again for her rocking tits, I grabbed them and slid in enjoying Mandy's increasing moans. "Oh Man...Oh Man – twice Barry?"

"God I hope so – you've got me wanting to. I love your ass Mandy!" I replied back, increasing my thrusts and pulling her tits back with each hard shove.

I moved my hands from her tits to her hips and rocked her back in sync with my hip tempo, feeling the pleasure building inside me. Mandy dropped one hand and reached between her legs to rub her clit and cried out at the first touch. "Christ I'm so fucking sensitive!"

"God I'm getting there fast...Your ass is incredible Mandy – so tight – and...Oh Jesus Mandy I'm almost...Its coming...Fuck me I'm cumming again!" I cried out and shoved in hard and held it.

Mandy shoved back hard and wiggled her ass for all she was worth, coaxing every drop she could from my cock, and finally cried out her own cumming dropping her other hand to rest both hands on her knees. She was breathing heavy and hard, her hips shaking as the last of my cum squirted into her.

With a final groan I pulled my cock free and sank to the tub bottom, where Mandy joined me seconds later. Embracing and kissing we let the shower water washed over us like a waterfall as we slowly dropped from the second intense orgasm. In a whisper, just loud enough to hear, Mandy said, "I can't wait to tell the girls you fucked me twice this morning. They'll be so fucking jealous." And I groaned - loudly.

45 minutes later, with a cock still sensitive to touch, I walked out of the house headed for work. Oh ya, there was a very large smile on my face. Two hours later I was back to some semblance of normal, the smile coming and going when Cindy walked into the store...

***

"Barry...Wow working the old job."

"Ya summer cash – you know?"

"Not really - but I'm glad I ran into you. I know this is a bad time but..." and she paused looking down avoiding my eyes.

"What? Bad time for what Cindy?" I asked

I watched her hand slowly rise and hold out something. With eyes focused on her face, I raised my hand and she dropped my class ring into my palm. "It's like over Barry...I'm really sorry but I met this guy – and well it wouldn't be fair to string you along."

Now this was tough – I mean trying desperately not to do the "Snoopy Dance" and put on a hurt looking face! But I managed somehow and even managed to sound like I was happy and yet devastated at the same time. Of course I saw none of it mattered in the least to Cindy. She gave me an uneasy look, a strained smile, and quickly kissed my cheek before whirling to exit the store.

"Some complications just seem to melt away." I thought, tossing the ring up in the air and slipping it back on my finger, as I stood watching her disappear. My smile returned and a feeling of elation – freedom really.

***

My day ended before I realized it was over. The usual group of over sexed and under fucked middle aged women showed up throughout the day. Each had something special she wanted or if not, at least a question that would place her next to me or in front of me making sure I would catch a glimpse of their wares.

Maggie Cronin's approach was a little different, as she stood staring into the freezer department, with what seemed like forever, before I finally came up asking if I could help. "Oh God – Barry, you startled me!" She commented, but turned slowly to look first at my crotch and then gave me a thorough once over, finally looking up to meet my eyes.

Her wore a sheer blouse, white in color, that had the top two buttons undone and her perky breast was there for the viewing, as she turned my way, it's nipple hard from the prolonged cold experience. The other nipple was pressed hard into the light material, equally stressed and I smiled warmly at her, repeating, "I can I help you? You'll catch a cold standing here much longer."

Maggie grinned sheepishly and stood up, turning to face me. Her blouse flared open even more exposing both areolas, the nipples close to popping out to say hello, when she gently placed her hand on my arm and whispered, "I'm a little embarrassed Barry." And leaned in closer, making sure I had a full view down her blouse.

"I didn't wear any panties today and I would love that piece of meat...I mean the one in the back of the case! And she blushed slightly, faking added embarrassment. "No problem Maggie, I can reach it for you." I replied and gave her a wink.

"Oh no - I wouldn't think of it, I can reach it. I'd love it if you'd just be a dear and stand behind me. You know - so no one can see my..." and she trailed off turning back towards the case, smiling. I shrugged my shoulders and stood watch, as she moved into position directly in front of me. "Now let's see which one was it again?" She mumbled and bent over rubbing her short skirted ass on my crotch. With nearly imperceptible hip movements she rubbed my cock with her ass as she drew out her decision. The effect worked and when I started to harden she bent over more and pressed back, reaching out.

With one last stretch, she managed to raise her skirt high enough to expose the bottom curve of her sun tanned ass and the small tuft of blonde pubic hair between them. "Damn that is one nice piece of meat Barry!" She moaned softly making her grab and then added, "It's a little heavy...Could you bend over a bit and help me?"

I leaned over pressing my stiff cock between her ass cheeks and grabbed the package, asking, "Is that the one?" "Oh Jesus yes – you got a package alright...I mean yes - yes that's the one." And I felt her hips lightly shudder. "Umm I'd love to unwrap it right now." She whispered, as I started to pull back.

Maggie stood up with me, catching her short skirt on the tip on my bulge and reached around to unhook it. She trailed her fingers up my stiff cock and lifted her skirt and pressed in once more and sighed. "200 Barry...200 if you deliver that and let me unwrap it." She whispered, turning head around and smiled.

"Maggie! What about Mr. Cronin?" I replied, acting shocked and grinned.

"Barry dear, if he was packaged like that I wouldn't be here!" She commented as I stepped back watching the last of her browned ass disappear. When Maggie turned around her eyes were focused on the bulge she had touched and she licked her lips.

Slightly breathless she looked up and grinned. "Christ - okay Barry, $300 and you can do anything you want after I unwrap it!" She said, nearly begging. I handed over the meat package and paused before replying, "I – I – shit I can't...I've got a date later." and seeing her disappointed look, added quickly, "But what about yogurt?"

"Yogurt?"

"Ya...I could bring a load over tomorrow afternoon."

"And just how much for this yogurt Barry?"

"Depends I guess...Front door or back door yogurt?"

"Hummm, front or back door...Barry I'll pay anything you ask if you'll just let me see – no wait – see and feel this yogurt dispenser of yours." She replied, a coy little smile on her face.

It was close to quitting time and the boss had gone home – the store was nearly empty and I grinned at Maggie and nodded my head. "I think we have that. Pease follow me Mrs. Cronin." I said in normal voice, for any stragglers to hear and not cause suspicion.

I escorted Maggie to the back warehouse area and my private lunch spot. Maggie bent over in a slow motion movement, setting the meat package down, showing me her browned tight ass and camel toe, covered in light blonde hair and then turned around and dropped quickly into a squat.

In seconds she had my rock hard cock out and her eyes went wide, in surprise. "Holy shit Barry, that's one hell of a yogurt dispenser!" She cooed, and I grinned as she reached to cup my ball sack and pull my cock into her mouth.

It was strange, kinky and outrageously fun, getting a late after noon sucking from a store patron. Maggie was good and had me dripping quickly as she sucked and nibbled my "yogurt dispenser". "Umm Barry...Your balls – my God they're big...500 if you can put yogurt in my front - and back door!" She moaned out licking pre-cum from my head.

I stepped back, forcing Maggie to her knees, as I pulled away. Her eyes were wild, like she'd take a good fucking right there and then and she sighed heavily, "Tomorrow then...You'll make good and deliver tomorrow?"

"I nodded slowly, catching my breath and finally said, "Oh ya...tomorrow and for a grand you can bring your friends."

Maggie said nothing back. She watched intently as my cock disappeared back into my pants, after pulling them up from my ankles. The next day I would realize just what I had said in the heat of passion. "Tomorrow then Barry...five-ish?" She asked as she rose from her knees.

MDF251
MDF251
751 Followers
12