The Twins, Revisited Ch. 20

Story Info
Parental perversions are discovered; a plan hatched.
5.9k words
4.75
39.4k
9
2

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 04/29/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MDF251
MDF251
749 Followers

Maggie Cronin's offer replayed in my head, as I drove on through the late afternoon. The soft warm breeze and filtered sunlight, through the trees, made the ride even more special. '$2500 -- damn, is this my day or what?'

Turning onto Oak Grove Lane I switched up my thinking, returning to the girls and the mission they'd went on. I knew my conversation with Gloria's mother, Megan, would create a lot of excitement. Cutting off Mandy on the phone would be sure to place me in the middle of a female, curiosity, fire storm. I mentally prepared myself, smiling as I turned onto the final street, heading for Gloria's.

Her parents were quiet well off, more so than our parents and their home would be considered an estate, anywhere in the country. The three story structure wasn't visible from the road. Only after a beautiful drive through a wooded lane did it come into view. It wasn't imposing but, smacked of luxury, beginning with a circular entrance with fountain and Coi pool.

Not one of girls waited for me. Not one of them came running out the massive front doors to greet me. I was shocked. I parked my car and turned it off, still feeling the female assault would happen any moment. Nothing. Approaching the front door, I saw it was ajar, standing slightly open. I pushed the door open and announced my arrival.

"Hello! I'm here! Hey -- where the hell is everybody?"

I hesitated walking in like I owned the place and stood listening to the silence. After a few moments I decided to yell out once more. Taking a small breath, I tipped my head back, preparing to let out another hello when Arlene came running down the long hallway.

"Oh my God Barry! Hurry; follow me we're in the den! You won't believe this!" She cried out and whirled to head back to the den.

'Always dramatic. Always a drama unfolding.' I thought and chuckled to myself, as I closed the front door.

I took the long walk down the interior hallway and finally heard sounds, as I neared the end. I couldn't make out exactly what was being said but, it didn't sound like any of the girls talking. Entering the den, I found all three girls staring intently at the large, flat screened, plasma TV. I grinned and walked through the door, almost silently. My physical presence went unnoticed, at least for a few brief seconds.

Turning my head to see what it was that held their attention I gasped out, loudly. It was Gloria on the screen, buck ass naked and in the final throws of climax.

The room on the screen appeared to be a bedroom. 'Hers?' I wondered, taking small tentative steps into the den, with my eyes riveted to the screen. Gloria's legs were propped over, stuffed, chair arms, kicking wildly as she came and the video was slowly zooming in on all her sexual action, working a large dildo in her pussy.

"Jesus Glory, you're hot in that one! I didn't know you like to video yourself." I muttered.

It was Mandy that rested on the floor nearest to me. With lightening like speed, her clenched fist slammed into my ass cheek, giving me an instant "butt Charlie horse" and I screamed out, as the muscles cramped tight.

"Barry you shit! She isn't filming that -- someone else is! Look at her face for God's sake!"

Mandy's admonishment added insult to her physical assault, as my screamed died away to a groan. Furiously, I rubbed my ass cheek and turned my head to look at Gloria's face. A single tear rolled down her cheek and I felt worse for having opened my mouth.

"Glory I'm...But who you guys? Who's doing the filming?" It was suppose to be apology but never quite made it, as my curiosity got the better of me.

"We don't know -- yet." Mandy and Arlene commented together, almost in a harmonic way and then added, "But we have a good idea."

"My dad. My dad is the one. He's got a whole library of me. He's been watching and filming me for years Barry." Gloria mumbled, still unable to take her eyes away from the screen.

"Like yeah, he's the one but..." Arlene started to say, when Mandy jumped in.

"But he's got videos of us too Barry, Arlene and me! How's that possible?"

The girls could be a little dense at times, one reason I loved them so much but, it was immediately apparent to me as to how it could possibly be -- Peter, our father was involved too. The men were enjoying their daughters. 'A secret enjoyment or shared?' Was my next thought and not verbalized.

The pain eased in my ass cheek and I lightly limped to Gloria's chair. Bending down I kissed away the tear trail on her cheek and whispered,

"Hey, we all love you...its okay. I think our plans need to change. A little revenge might be in order, don't you think?"

My soft comment elicited a small grin from Gloria and then a quick grab to hug me tightly. "Yes, yes I'd love that Barry." She whispered back and followed up with a tender kiss.

In a sudden flurry, we all started talking at once. Arlene turned off the video, vowing to destroy them all; Mandy ranted about how sick they were; and Gloria expressed her idea to expose them all -- publicly. It was bedlam for several minutes as the girls vented their pent up anger.

"Stop! Stop you guys...lets just think about this for a minute! Does any of this really surprise you? Aren't we enjoying each other? They've been fucking each other for years. Mom and Roy somehow got Peter and Mona to go long and now they're all hold up at the Rio in Vegas, fucking each other! Hell I even caught Megan getting fucked while she was talking to me on the phone!"

My tirade stopped the chatter, instantly. With wide eyes they all looked at me and as one they spoke.

"What? What did you say?"

"She was! Dad was trying to fuck her brains out while she was on the phone with me -- I swear to God! She could hardly talk!"

"That's what you were going tell us? Today - this happened today, right?" Mandy cried out, suddenly excited.

Gloria reacted differently. I could see her expression change, as she stared at Mandy.

"God Mandy, shut up! So what and who gives a shit about what they're doing?" She commented in an aggravated tone and turned to me, adding,

"That might have been interesting, funny even Barry -- if not for this. They weren't making videos of you, were they?" her anger rising again, as she pointed to the dead TV screen.

"No! No wait, we don't know that! We don't know that at all! All we know is what you guys have managed to uncover. There may more -- a lot more! If they shared all of your sexual pleasures, maybe Mona and Megan wanted to watch me?"

Again, my comment gave them all time to pause and think. Of course it was Mandy that started to laugh. She found the thought of Megan and Mona watching me masturbating, in a video, funny.

But, it was Arlene that came up with the idea to search the house for spy cams and then go to our house and do a similar search. It sounded good, intelligent even for her, and we all agreed. Mandy led the way, still snickering at her private joke, followed by Arlene, Gloria and myself.

Two hours passed before we had discovered all the spy cams. The first was found out of my own curiosity. Somehow having a smoke detector in Gloria's room just didn't make sense.

There were other detectors just outside her room and so I investigated, finding the first cam. It was from this unit that the video they were watching was filmed.

Her bathroom and dressing room contained cams too. In fact, we found cams in nearly every room, as if the entire house was on watch. It made me even more curious. When I asked about her father's film editing equipment Gloria took me to the room.

Immediately upon entering I knew.

"Gloria the cams weren't for you. Not exactly. I mean at first, anyway. It happened true but, the cams are all about their life style. Look, look here - this is a surveillance system. It's on twenty-four/ seven; they capture everything that goes around here! You came on the grid the minute you started to..."

"Masturbate?"

"Yes Glory -- masturbate. When that was captured it added to their already wild sex adventures and they kept the videos. My God, they didn't have to be in the same room with each other, they could watch any and every sex romp that happened and record it. Their parties must be insanely wild for all of this!" I finished, almost in awe of the equipment I gazed at.

"So you don't think..."

"Ahh no Gloria -- no, no I don't. Oh I'm sure you created quite a stir when they first watched you but, no, I don't think it was set up just to watch you. Not at all." I answered her before she could fully ask the question.

"But what about us Barry? What's up with our videos?" Mandy asked, finally breaking her silence.

"Well, now that's a different story I bet. You two were probably set up."

A smile grew on Mandy's face and she started to clap and laugh. Arlene shot her a look of amazement and whacked her on the ass.

"What the hell Mandy? What's so damn exciting?"

"Like duh, you don't get it? We're porno stars dip shit!" Mandy cried out, jumping around in circles, in joyous glee.

Arlene gave me an 'I can't believe her' look; I looked at Gloria and suddenly we all started to laugh. Mandy was truly one of a kind. Nothing ever got her down for long and she always managed to find joy in everything. Bubble head -- valley girl -- call her what you'd like but, she was my sister and I loved her all the more after that night.

"Our house?" Arlene asked, after the excitement died down.

"Yes. Time to go Glory...you up for it?"

"Hey why not, you already told us that Megan thinks I'm staying the night - let's go!" Mandy and Arlene whirled and left, without another word. It was Gloria that delayed, grabbing my arm. Stopping, I turned to receive her passionate kiss and tight embrace. Gloria released her hold on me and in a, slightly, breathless voice she whispered,

"Thank you. I don't really believe all that crap but, thanks. You really are one sweet guy Barry. I'm looking forward to tonight. A good fucking would be nice! Come on -- don't just stand there with your mouth open."

Gloria walked away, following the twins, before I could catch my breath. She was well down the long hallway when I rushed out the den door yelling out to her.

"Anal Gloria? We are talking about anal, right?"

"Anything, just as long as I cum hard and scream like a wild bitch, Barry!" She yelled back, without turning around, and waved her hand in the air. "Get your ass in gear Barry we're leaving!" Feeling like I was in an old Peter Sellers movie, about to give car chase; I ran through the house and slammed the front door closed. The girls were already going down the tree lined lane when I reached my car. 'Christ they've all gone nuts!' I muttered and jumped in my car.

It was going to be another crazy night; I just knew it, as I sped down the lane after them. Maggie briefly crossed my mind, for the second time. If Gloria was willing for a good old fuck in the ass, Maggie would just have to accept what I had left tomorrow. 'Yogurt dispenser! Ha!' I chuckled and swung out onto the main road. Mandy had to be driving their car, as they were no where to be seen. Speed limits meant nothing to her.

I arrived at our house, several minutes after the girls. It didn't surprise me that the door stood wide open. I walked in intending to yell out but, decided to find something to drink first. I knew what their agenda was and I found their tenacity humorous. They would tear apart the house looking, of that I had little doubt. It was Gloria that surprised me.

Apparently she wasn't as engrossed in the search as the twins. When she found me standing at the wet bar, sipping a glass of wine, she smiled and moved in close. Without a word, she took the glass from me and took a long drink. Placing the glass back in my hand she leaned in and found my lips. With little effort she pried my lips apart with her tongue and started to play before she sealed our lips tightly closed.

"Umm, God, I love kissing you Barry." She moaned softly as she pulled away. "I was serious -- I meant what I said earlier. I want you but, I want it recorded, every thrust, every moan, every scream. I want them to see you fucking my ass and pumping it full of your hot sperm!"

"Jesus Gloria! You are on a mission aren't you?" I gasped out, holding the wine glass just shy of my lips.

I wasn't against the idea mind you. I knew deep inside that sooner or later the parents would get a show they wouldn't forget. But, I started to feel sorry for suggesting the revenge idea. It wasn't setting too well with me and I eye balled Gloria, as a wicked little smile crossed her lips.

"So...where are the girls?" I asked trying to change up the subject. Gloria opened her mouth to comment when the girls shouted out loud and clear.

"Speaking of the little nymphs...Guess that answers your question."

"Shall we?" I asked, gesturing towards the stairwell.

"If we must, after you my cousinly stud muffin!" Gloria giggled out and patted my ass.

Gloria and I bounded up the stairwell to find every room open and lights on. To say they were being thorough was an understatement. As we peaked into the rooms, it was obvious the girls had had their way. Each room got progressively worse in its disarray. The worse room was the parent's bedroom. We found Mandy and Arlene propped against the foot of the bed, each wearing a smug little smile. The smiles spoke of success.

"Well -- find anything?" I asked, watching Gloria saunter in and set on the bed.

Without uttering a word, the twins pointed towards the video center and I saw Gloria's eyes grow wide, as she connected visually with the screen. They had me curious for sure and I walked in to join them all.

"Holy shit!" I exclaimed when I first caught sight of the split up screen.

In true surveillance style, every room of the house was displayed. Our bathrooms, bedrooms, kitchen, living room, and den -- every room was under the watchful eye of a spy cam! I watched myself walk into the master bedroom on the small screen.

"Oh you haven't seen the best yet Barry!" Mandy piped up, seeing my shocked expression. She produced a remote control from between her legs and began pressing buttons. With every push a different room came into view, full screened and with uncommon clarity -- including sound!

"Yeah and check this out!" Arlene added in, grabbing the remote. My head swooned at a rapid zoom in -- zoom out action and then stopping, she panned the room on display.

"Ole Roy had a hand in this that's obvious." Gloria quipped, as she reached for my hand.

"I told you -- we're porn stars! We been thinking all this time about what to do and all they had to do was watch! They've recorded everything we've done! Did you see the spa cam? They have one out there too!" Mandy giggled out with considerable glee.

"But where's the..."

"Not sure but, Mandy and I think it's in the den some where. Wanna go look?" Arlene replied, answering my unfinished question.

"Yeah --yeah I think we'd better." I mumbled, sitting down hard next to Gloria, on the bed.

"Hey, don't even think you're getting out of fucking my little ass tonight." Gloria whispered, leaning in close. I shuddered and wasn't sure over what exactly.

Arlene switched the video back to multiple views, as she jumped up. Mandy followed her lead and the twins disappeared quickly, stripping off clothes as they left. Nothing about those two really amazed me any more. Gloria and I laughed hearing their fading plea.

"Come on you guys -- strip down! It'll be like a nude parade!" Mandy hollered out.

"Like yeah -- girls and a boy gone wild!" Arlene added in, her voice barely audible.

Gloria gave me sultry look, raised one eyebrow and nodded towards the door. My reply was a silent, action filled one, as I pulled up my T-top and threw it on the bed. When I stood to drop my jeans, Gloria galvanized into action removing her top. Her breasts tumbled out, bouncing lightly as she too threw the garment on the bed. She tarried, rubbing her breasts in a slow massage action as I stripped out of my jeans.

The results were predictable and I stood before her, naked, with a growing erection. Her nipples stood out proudly by the time she finished. My penis was jutting out at a near right angle, from my body, when Gloria gave me a coy little smile and pushed her shorts down. She hooked her thong, along with her shorts, stopping to tease me further when she exposed her bare mound and the very top of her young slit.

Feigning embarrassment, she turned around, showing me the start of her ass crack and pushed the shorts down past her knees. My cock fully hardened as I watched her antics. Unable to contain myself, I moved just close enough to her ass to wiggle my cock head between her lovely cheeks.

Gloria's response was to bend over fully, widening her ass valley, and wiggling into me, as she stepped from her shorts and thong. In the back of our minds we knew that every movement had been captured on video but, caring about the fact wasn't in the cards. Gloria backed up a bit more, allowing my cock to nestle between her ass cheeks and then bent down, ever so slightly, sliding my stiff rod through her soft valley.

"Umm, where Barry?" She mumbled, enjoying the sensual feeling.

"Where? Where what Glory?" I replied and took a quick breath, shivering with delight.

"What room? You know, when you push your cock in my back door what room do you want to be in?" Her comment ended with a deep knee bend and slow rise, carrying my penis through her entire crack.

I turned to look at the divided video screen, smiling as I saw the twins, naked, riffling through the den in their search. They appeared to be having great fun. They were on parade and they knew it. I turned back to Gloria, feeling her start to turn around and deliberately drag my cock across the small of her back.

"Well? I've got to get some anal lube from the girl's room, so where should I come?" Gloria asked, twirling her index finger in my chest hair.

"The kitchen?"

"Oh you bad boy - I love it! Can you imagine what they'll think when they sit at the table from now on? It's perfect Barry!" Glory commented and clapped her hands with joy. "I'll meet you there, I won't be long."

Gloria grasped my stiff cock and let her fingers slowly trail along its length when she moved to walk off, keeping her sultry eyes fixed on mine. A quiver went through me, when her fingers released me. My cock snapped up and swayed side to side, as if it was waving to her.

With a giggle, she disappeared and I started for the door and the kitchen. My wait in the kitchen was short, as promised. Gloria showed up, brandishing a bottle of anal lube, wearing a large smile and nothing else. She made the most of her entrance, taking time to stare directly into the spy cam. That wicked little grin appeared across her lips, as she waggled her index finger at the cam, in a mocking "no-no" gesture.

When she finally approached me, we stood face to face discussing exactly where to play out our sexual adventure. As we talked we looked at and pointed to the cam, making it even more obvious we were aware of what was going on. Gloria placed the bottle on the table and reached up, wrapping her arms around my neck. We kissed, slowly and passionately, leaving us both a little breathless.

Parting from the kiss, Gloria waited a brief period and then shook her head slowly, in a side to side gesture, as if she was disagreeing with what I said. She stopped and turned around half way and bent over. Jutting her butt out, she pointed to it and smiled up at the cam.

"Get me ready Barry -- lube my ass hole and your cock. Do it slowly, let them see everything, okay?" She instructed through a forced, sweet little smile, still focused on the cam.

I did as she asked and happily. With deliberate motions I sent a large dollop of anal gel sliding down through her ass crack, catching it just as it cross her anus. Slowly, I rubbed it in, lubricating her brown swirl. With one arm resting on the kitchen table, Gloria bent over even more waiting for my fingers to slide in. Her gaze was fixed on the cam but, her eyes snapped shut when she felt my fingers push into her anal opening.

MDF251
MDF251
749 Followers
12