The Twins, Revisited Ch. 22

Story Info
Barry, Glory & the twins make it happen in Vegas.
10k words
4.66
35.2k
14
8
Story does not have any tags

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 04/29/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MDF251
MDF251
750 Followers

The elevator doors closed slowly, like a camera shutter on long exposure, leaving me with the mental vision of the three women waving good-bye and smiling at me. I'd made an excuse for returning to the room, which I had no intension of doing. I had no intension of running around the vast expanse of the Rio either. I was quite confident that Mandy, Arlene and Gloria would leave no corner overlooked, on their dedicated mission.

As for me, The Flirt Lounge seemed to be calling my name. I wanted some time, you know, to rethink everything. Not that I had doubts that we should do exactly as we were planning but... still, there was nothing wrong with a little review.

Mentally, I took inventory of what we'd brought with us, waiting for the next elevator. It was a very short thought process. Our one and only shock value item was the video we produced. The elevator door parted and I stepped in wondering if we shouldn't have something else, and just as quickly dismissed the idea. The video was graphic enough and made an undeniable point. I smiled to myself recalling its making.

The name really said it all. Not knowing what to actually expect, I was surprised and pleased at the subdued, warm and sensual, atmosphere of The Flirt. The night time patrons were certainly providing visual confirmation that they understood the nature of the lounge. I felt strangely conspicuous, walking in alone. It was only a passing thought, as I quickly realized that no one else seemed to notice or care that I entered alone. Dumb ass, it's a meeting place for a lot of singles! The thought flashed through my mind as a very sexy woman approached, asking if I had a seating preference.

I gave her a quick, somewhat self-conscience smile, and pointed at the bar. She stepped aside and extended her arm towards my destination. "Please, take any seat available and enjoy your time with us." She said in a husky voice and smiled. Funny how some women can make you sweat with a look, isn't it? Yvonne, the hostess, had just that kind of look.

Moments later, I was sipping wine. The only seat available was next to the waitress station, at the far corner of the bar. Even though the area was a beehive of activity, I didn't mind. The scenery was, nearly, overwhelming in its delicious palette of female beauty. Arnie's long ago comment of being a "swivel neck" came to mind and I grinned, finding it very difficult not to turn my head, repeatedly, and stare at the gorgeous women fluttering around me.

It was during one of those, shall I say gawking, moments that I spotted Mona. I caught her ordering a drink, on the opposite side of the bar. Lifting my glass, partly to conceal my face, I stared at her over the rim. Mona, like most of the women in The Flirt, was scantily dressed. I marveled over the fact that the thin, spaghetti style, straps were able to contain her womanly treasures. Smiling, laughing and moving to unseen hands, Mona's generous breasts were jiggling like twin bowels of Jell-O.

It didn't take much imagination as to who was administering the attention to Mona. Refocusing, in the dimly lit lounge, I caught Roy's face behind her. Mona closed her eyes and squirmed more than she had been and laughed easily, as she nodded her head eagerly.

Megan wormed her way between Mona and another patron, leaning over to whisper in Mona's ear. Hooked, I watched intently and let my glass slowly drop. They seemed excited, as the words exchanged between them. What I didn't realize, until it was too late, is that Megan's eyes were wandering the bar crowd as she talked.

Suddenly, I found myself staring directly into Megan's eyes. Eyes that widened when she recognized me; and before I could drop my gaze and head, for that matter, I caught the beginnings of a wicked little smile. Having already paid for my wine, I quickly turned and disappeared in the crowd. I was sweating for real at that point. Hoping I had avoided any further notice, I gave a quick glance in their direction and found Megan excitedly talking to Mona and pointing to where I had sat. The look on my mother's face was priceless.

I left in a rush, feeling like a frightened child and I felt foolish but otherwise happy that I'd managed to escape. My breathing was far too rapid -- hyperventilating would be an accurate description. I felt light headed, as I leaned against the wall far from the entrance of The Flirt.

Jesus, too close - way too close! I thought, finally regaining my composure. The idea that maybe this adventure wouldn't be so easy came to mind immediately after. I sighed, took stock of my appearance and moved off down the hall wondering about the girls. The hour was nearly up.

Gloria laughed herself silly, as I explained what happened to me. I had found her in the All American Bar and grill, alone -- no twins.

"Hey, and just where are those nymphs anyway?" I added in, finishing my tale.

"Oh God, who knows but, you -- Jesus only you Barry! Well, you found them anyway, right?" She answered back, breaking into another fit of laughter, managing to get out, "So what now?" between cackles.

Honestly not knowing, I shrugged my shoulders. Gloria's merriment died away and she grasped my hand, trying to reassure me. We were still in control and our plan would work. "Besides, Megan can't really believe it was you! I bet she was telling your mother that she had seen someone that "looked" like you -- happens all the time." Gloria's accounting seemed likely and I smiled at her. "Yeah, yeah I'm sure your right. I heard a friend of dad's talking one day. He said if you stand long enough on the streets of any major city you'll see your twin -- you know, like Chicago or New York." I offered up for consideration, giving Gloria a weak smile.

Gently rubbing the top of my hand, Gloria leaned in and we kissed. "I'm sure he's right." She said softly, after we parted lips. We remained at The All American talking and waiting. Two hours passed in the blink of an eye and Gloria noticed the hour.

"Shit, it's almost 2AM! Where in the hell are those two? Barry, you don't suppose..."

"Nah, they're never on time and I didn't expect it. Anything, and I mean anything, will side track them. When they finally figure out what time it is they'll just go back to the room. Come on, let's get out of here I'm getting tired."

Clutching my arm tightly, Gloria rested her head on my shoulder, as we walked down the hall towards our room. She explained a new idea, brought on by my experience.

"It's perfect, don't you see? We let them get glimpses of us -- all of us but, not all together. Make them think they're loosing it or something! After a day or two of that we spring the video on them!" Gloria explained, as I slipped the door card into its slot. I turned my head looking at her, considering the idea, when a soft click announced the door was unlocked.

"You know that just might..." I said, starting to agree with Gloria's idea, when I stopped cold.

The top half of Arlene and Mandy's nude bodies rose up from behind the couch, shocking Gloria and myself. The door clicked shut, as we stood staring at them.

"Hey, where you two been?" Mandy said, cheerfully and then suddenly moaned, closing her eyes.

"Like yeah, we've been waiting for you -- Ooooo, Juan!" Arlene added in, as she too suddenly moaned and closed her eyes. Gloria and I took slow steps towards the couch, clutching hands, attempting to peer over the top of the couch before we actually reached it.

A very naked Juan lied prone on the floor, straddled by Mandy and Arlene. Arlene was receiving Juan's very erect cock and her hips rocked and bounced to his movements. Mandy, for her part, was assuring that Juan's head wouldn't move! Of course, it goes without saying, Juan had no intension of moving his head. His tongue was obviously very busy, judging from the facial expressions Mandy was showing.

Gloria tightened her hand-grip, forcing me to look at her "what the fuck?" expression. Just as I was about to speak, Mandy cried out and came hard atop Juan's face. Shaking and crying out, she rode out Juan's tongue-lashing as long as she could and then fell off to the side. Juan was now free to pour all his energy into Arlene -- literally!

Rubbing her saliva slick pussy lips, Mandy opened her eyes and smiled broadly at us as she explained. "We had an idea. Well, I did actually...Juan's going to help us!" She said, making the most of her last body quivers.

"Yeah, we can see that Juan is helping!" Gloria announced, with more than a little sarcasm in her voice. "And just how is his fucking you two helping?" I added in.

"Not that silly...That's a little reward, you know to make sure Juan has his heart in it." Mandy said, starting to rise up. Arlene came about then, joined by a very satisfied Juan. Later, Gloria and I had to admit that the little Mexican was certainly enthusiastic about helping. Arlene's breasts were bouncing wildly and Juan sounded as if he had stored sperm for years and was finally releasing it all.

"Jesus!" Gloria mumbled, taking in Juan's rather sizable manhood, when Arlene finally pulled off, leaving a large puddle of cum. Even I was impressed. Still a bit stunned, Gloria pulled my hand, leading me over to the bar.

"Give me anything, as long as it's a double." She said and took a seat, still looking at the nudity on our floor. I made two night-caps, as Mandy and Arlene helped our Mexican bell-hop off the floor. He smiled widely and showed no signs of embarrassment.

Arlene and Mandy wrapped their arms around his waist before Mandy offered, "Yeah, so like here's what Juan is going to do for us."

"Juan can get keys to any room! He's going to make the room key we need, get the picture?" Arlene cut in, finishing Mandy's explanation and then as an after thought tried to go on, "And he's..."

"Going to keep an eye on you know who for us so we know where they are!" Mandy finished up and giggled.

My drink never made it to my mouth. Gloria was choking on her first sip (too strong I guessed) and turned to look at my, open mouthed, stare. Juan, obviously, did not feel uncomfortable in my presence, nor about being nude, remained smiling.

"Si! I do this for you and the lovely Senoritas! Jou are one lucky Muchacho, Senor! They tell me it is a game you play..."

"Yes, Juan, a game and no one can know about it -- understood?" I replied, shocked at his brazen announcement. I finally took that drink and flopped down on the bar-stool. Sweet Jesus! I thought.

Mandy and Arlene clapped, bounced and giggled their way around the room, collecting clothes. Juan swaggered up to the bar, still naked, and requested a shot. I doubt if I need to explain what kind. With a Spaniard's flair, he downed the Tequila and slipped into is clothes. (I will note here that Juan kept his attention and focus on Gloria, as he dressed. Gloria, for her part, kept a close eye on Juan's penis, which he managed to leave out till the very end, making sure Gloria noticed the production of slipping his Mexican snake away!)

"I am off! I will make good my promise tomorrow. Perhaps the lovely Senorita would like to receive it?" Juan announced, giving a raised eyebrow in Gloria's direction.

The implication noted, Gloria held her tongue and took another sip of her drink. Juan sighed at getting no response. Following a deep bow, hand kissing of Mandy and Arlene, the bell-hop made his exit.

"Well, you can't say that wasn't interesting." Gloria said, in whimsical manner. "Some cahonies on that guy -- wow!" She added with a nervous sort of laugh, before I could comment.

"Mandy -- Arlene!" I yelled out.

~

Room service delivered breakfast. I gave up the night before, resigning myself to hearing how the sex episode came to be over breakfast. Mandy and Arlene's exuberance wasn't diminished in the least, as Gloria will testify. At several points during breakfast we both stopped eating, to stare in disbelief, first at one another and then at the twins, as they carried on with their story.

Knowing I had spent a great deal of time trying to figure out the "how" to our plan, I had to agree the twins had solved the matter quite nicely. As they were explaining Juan's convenient time off, over the next couple of days, someone knocked on our door. It was unexpected, silencing the twins narration and making Gloria jump. I looked at the twins, silently posing the obvious question, "Who?", and they both shrugged bare shoulders.

A second knock was heard, when I was approaching the door to peer through the peep hole. It was Juan. I sighed with relief and opened the door.

"Ola, Buenos Dias! I hope I don't interrupt." He announced stepping into the room. Flashing a wide smile at the feminine trio at the table, he bowed graciously. "I say it again - you are one very lucky man Senior."

Juan's compliment didn't go unnoticed by the girls. I closed the door hearing the trio reply in unison, "Buenos Dias, Juan!" in a sexy, sort of, melodic chorus. I rolled my eyes and returned to the table. "You're up early Juan - just what can we do for you?" I asked sounding a bit put out.

"Oh, it's not what you can do. I have what I promised Senior!" Juan replied, flashing a room key card. "Your pass for room 820." He added and placed the card on the table.

There it was. The four of us sat, silently, staring at the key. Frankly, I was amazed. Even though I agreed with the twins plan, I had mentally convinced myself that good ole Juan, the bellhop, had received one terrific fucking with no intension of carrying out his end of the deal. I was wrong. The proof lay on the table in front of us.

"Juan, I don't know what to..." I began and Juan stopped me.

"No thank you is required Senior. The ladies...Your lovely ladies, have given me something much better! So, when do you wish to me start watching these people you game with?" Juan replied, sounding as if he was mentally reliving his sex romp from the night before.

"Yeah, well they are good." I answered back, as Juan sighed heavily. "Se Senior...Very, very good." The twins blushed and pushed each other, giving Gloria and me knowing winks.

"God it's really happening. Juan can you start now?" Gloria questioned, grinning at him. "Might as well...I mean they might get out early, who knows. Juan's here so let's get him started." She added, seeing my questioning look.

I turned to look at Juan, intending on repeating Gloria's question, for what reason I didn't actually know.

"Se, I can start but, how do I contact you?" He asked, looking past me, staring into Gloria's eyes.

"Like duh! Cell phone Juan. You do have a cell phone, right?" Mandy said, jumping into the conversation. Looking embarrassed over Mandy's, valley girl, tongue lashing, Juan turned his head slowly, left and right.

"Oh MY GOD - no cell phone? How's that possible? Everyone has a cell phone!" Arlene offered, obviously shocked. (Everyone but Juan, apparently.) He offered no apology, facts were facts, and there was a solution to this minor bump in the road.

Gloria was already on the move before another word was spoken. Juan followed her graceful moves, as she went into the bedroom. It should be noted here, as I'm sure you're curious, none of the girls were, shall I say, overly dressed. It was a fact that Juan seemed to appreciate very much and I apologize for withholding such important information.

Gloria's white, sheer, chemise did little to hide her firm breasts. They jiggled delightfully when she stood up, even though the garment was secured just below them. Juan's eyes slowly dropped to her high, hip, riding lace panties and her treasures contained therein, as Gloria pushed her chair in.

I was, in no way, immune to thoughts of sex looking at Gloria leave but, Juan beat me to the punch -- judging by the swelling going on in his pants. Juan cleared his throat heavily, watching Gloria's twin ass mounds wiggle their way from the room. "Very lucky." He whispered, licking his lips.

Reluctantly, Juan tore his gaze from Gloria's ass when I called out his name, not once but twice, getting louder the second time. "Juan? Juan! Gloria's gone to get you her cell phone. Use it and let us know when they leave -- got it?" I stated flatly.

"Se - you wish me to follow them also?" Juan replied, blinking his eyes looking surprised at my outburst. Juan was starting to worry me.

Mandy giggled at my exasperated look and took over. "Yes Juan, that's right -- you follow them. We want to know where they go and especially if they look like they're going to go back to their room. I'm sure Gloria will be VERY appreciative if you do well." She answered Juan, with a demur look, rubbing one nipple, making it harden against her baby doll top.

Juan's bulge stopped growing. There was no skin left to stretch and he swallowed harder, fully getting the message sent by Mandy. Gloria walked back in, holding her cell phone. Juan turned to follow her every step With a shaking hand, he accepted the phone and seemed to hang on every word coming from Gloria's lips, as she explained which speed number to use.

Moments later, a very happy, very excited and very hard Juan left the room, his mission understood. It took little stretch of the imagination to think that Juan's mind was on one thing and one thing only - Gloria's naked body. He would do exactly as asked, it was a sure bet. Arlene informed Gloria what the little Mexican would be expecting.

Her response, a simple but exuberant, "Ole!", as she turned to stare at the door. It was comical. She added seconds later, "Mandy, remind me to spank your ass later."

"Got it. Remind Gloria to spank my tight, little, sexy, bare ass!" Mandy repeated, pretending to write a note with her finger. And then as an after thought, "Say, you aren't just teasing me are you?" She asked.

~

Arlene reached to punch Mandy in the arm and we all started laughing. Mimosa's sounded wonderful and I suggested as much. They were and just the ticket to set off breakfast and toast to Juan's success. Gloria filled in the twins on our late night discussion. They were delighted, the cat and mouse game was perfect for them and they eagerly volunteered to start it out.

"Okay, so when Juan calls and tells us where they are you two take off, and remember, don't be seen together! Play the game separately. We want them to think their going bananas -- got it?" I said, reemphasizing the importance.

It was nearing ten when Juan's first call came in. Mandy took it and giggled out the parents were leaving. She paused listening intently and then hung up announcing Juan was on their trail. "Looks like they're all headed for the pool!"

"Ipanema Beach...perfect!" I said under my breath and before I could comment further, Mandy and Arlene jumped up, racing off to the bedroom. "Don't forget you guys! Stay apart -- keep 'em guessing!" I yelled out after them.

Gloria laughed, knowing my words were falling on deaf ears. "They'll be fine, don't worry." She said, trying to ease my worried look. "You are ready for our part?" She asked, getting my mind off the twins.

I assured her I was and offered her a refill. I turned, nearly dropping Gloria's glass after hearing her exclaim, "Holy SHIT!" Arlene and Mandy had walked into the room, modeling Arlene's recent purchases. There wasn't much to model, a fact I made perfectly clear as I whistled a low "wolf whistle".

Stunning, eye popping, sensual, sexy and very bare, they stood side by side giggling. The stiletto-heeled shoes they wore had more material than their two suits combined! Thin ribbons of material held the fleshy mounds of their breasts. Every movement produced gentle jiggles, as the thin ribbons fought hard to contain nipples and areolas. Their tight, flat tummies gave way to small triangles of material covering bare labia, a loosing battle I suspected as Mandy's patch had slipped between her luscious lips.

MDF251
MDF251
750 Followers