The Two Couples: Prolog

Story Info
An Indian and Pakistani couple swap.
2.4k words
3.81
91.8k
28

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 04/17/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JJ Jadway
JJ Jadway
76 Followers

How the story came about, how it all started is an integral part of the tale. Let me tell you, this part does not have much sex, but is the one that builds up the characters that play a major role in the ensuing two parts.

It happens that from time to time people are thrown in together, diverse people, who otherwise might never have met. Enemies - feudal or politically created enemies - come together and part as friends on a personal level. A Jewish family and a Palestinian for all their distaste for each other might at some point in time be mashed together in a small apartment block where they have no choice but to socialize.

Or it could be an Indian and a Pakistani family. Both, due to the prevalent political tension would not have met without preconceived notions of distrust for each other. They may deny that at first. But a Pakistani will never say he will trust an Indian with his life and vice versa.

So when this two young couples were thrown together two things were likely to happen. Spend lonely evenings or come to terms with reality. Specially when the reality is that you are in a place where no one speaks your language, where the food that you are used to are hard to get, even the spices have different twang to them.

Rana Amjad was from Pakistan, a down and out Lahori, a die hard Pakistani and decent man and doctor. Nasreen was his wife. Both felt a little out of place when they first arrived. Fact was they were not used to speaking English as a rule, their accent made them even more difficult to understand. The army had sent them to Malaysia, where they were stationed in a far away navy camp.

Rana was tall and handsome, in a rugged sort of way as most Pathans are. Quite big in size, he usually towered over people. He had a very pleasant disposition to go with his good looks. He laughed easily, and laughed well. He exercised regularly and tried to keep himself fit. His brown eyes sparkled when he laughed or smiled. He certainly caused a flutter amongst the female staff of the hospital, a few even made hints they wouldn't mind being taken advantage of. He was however, still very devoted to his wife Nasreen. They had been married for nearly two years now and were happy with everything.

Nasreen was big as far as Asians go. She was five feet eight, just a couple of inches shorter than her husband. From the looks of it she had a good body, no extra flesh anywhere. But she kept herself well wrapped in public, wearing loose salwar khameez and a veil that covered her head made her look bigger than she was. Her prominent nose attracted attention first, then the eyes moved on to the dark, drowsy eyes, the eyelashes that were real and envy of all those who wore false ones to look better. She used very little makeup which was good since any extra makeup would have spoiled the fresh and natural glow of her skin, would have hampered her beauty than aided it.

Her hourglass figure was well shaped, a little bigger in the ass than the bosom. She must have been of a figure like 38-28-36. Her hair were shoulder length, she would wear them loose at home and usually tied them up in a pony tail when going out.

They hardly ventured out the first two months. He finished work and came home, she would make tea and they would watch television, mostly watching Hindi movies the had bought and more usually started making love on the couch and then moved to the bed room to complete a passionate session. They were quite conservative when making love, missionary position being the normal way, only sometimes venturing into different position now and then.

Both had inhibitions that that found hard to break. He wanted her to spend some time eating his cock as much she wanted it, but he found it hard to tell her. She wanted him to move down to her crotch, taste her after he had devoted enough time with her nipples, but she dared not tell him. He wanted it too but desisted. But it was not that their fucking was not satisfactory, they were satiated at the end of it, happy.

They hardly ventured, happy in their own cocoon of love and happiness. She would keep herself busy with the housework, reading all the news in Urdu over the Internet. She even declined the domestic that the army was ready to provide, she did not have much work and wanted to do it herself. At times she sewed. She liked the satisfaction of creating something nice and wearable for herself.

Then the Indian came. Raj was a tall too, touching six feet, boisterous and with a loud contagious laugh. His eyes sparkled and misted when he laughed. His chiseled features were immaculate. His smallish nose, his wide lips and his dark jet black mop of hair gave him a boyish look. He had been married to Rita for almost a year and a half.

Rita was an exact opposite of her husband, rather quiet and shy till you got to know her, small in size. Her slender five feet four frame was, though, was as sexy as they get. It is not the size of the boobs or ass that matters, it is the size in proportion to the body. Too big on a small chest would awkward. Too small on a big chest plain. Hers were just right for her body. Enclosed in 36 C cup bra they stood up, proudly and to obscenely. Her ass, perfect round and bubble shaped jutted out enough to make them alluring and not out of place. She had a wide mouth, a big smile when she smiled.

Her clothes were more revealing than Nasreen's. Her blouses were low cut showing a good view of her cleavage. Her skirts were an inch or two shorter than would be the norm. She liked to keep her hair short, nicely done in whatever style that took her fancy. When she made up she was particularly seductive. Her dark eyes would look you and give you a hardon.

They arrived with the boisterousness that would become associated with them, with the noise and greetings that would be their hallmark. And as it must be, it was Raj who approached Rana a week after they had come and asked them to join him and Rita for dinner.

As they sat, Raj and Rana, on the couch and discussed the world politics and the one single passion that bound the two separated countries - cricket - together the girls went about their business of getting the food ready. Rita had made Puran puri, a kind of a sweet bread that was a Gujarati specialty with several sauces and salads to with it.

Meanwhile Raj, in his open and unassuming way had held a bottle of Chivas Regal in his hand and shaking it asked Rana: "Say Rana saheb, how about a little appetizer before dinner."

Rana was not a drinker on a regular basis, but he was not averse to a peg or two in good company. He laughed and agreed.

"Oi Rita, jaan, a little ice for the two buggers here."

"Bringing." Rita hollered from the kitchen. But it was Nasreen who brought the ice. Placing it on the table gave a quizzical look at the glass her husband held. "Just a little, for company."

"Don't worry ji. I won't get him too drunk to function in bed."

Nasreen blushed, went back to the kitchen and returned a few minutes later. "Rita says she will change and join us." She said dutifully, sitting down on the seat next to her husband.

Rita arrived a few minutes later in a tight jeans and a T-shirt. She looked at her husband and pouted. "What is this Mianji. No drink for us girls."

"Want me to make a Patiala peg for you?" Raj asked.

"Heesh. You keep that foul smelling drink to yourself. I will have wine. What Nasreen, a little wine."

"Arey no. I don't drink."

"Come on Nasreen, for company... tell you what - I will get you a glass and if you don't like the taste you can give it to me." She was back in few seconds with two glasses of red wine. Nasreen looked at her husband, he raised his glass in encouragement. She took a sip. "Hmm.. sweet, tastes pretty good."

"See what did I tell you." Rita grinned.

"But keep a eye on her Rana... unless you want a tigress in bed don't let her drink too much."

"Hullooo. Since when big sized fellows like you afraid of a measly tigress."

All laughed. And on the way back a wee bit tipsy, both of them, looked at each other and smiled. "Nice guy." Rana said.

Nasreen laughed and said. "Yup real nice guy. What about the woman, nice too eh?"

They had reached their porch. Rana pulled her ears and she squealed a a little louder than it hurt. "Hey what did I say, I saw you looking at her."

Then made love till late in the night. For the first time while his mouth was locked on to hers nipples, Nasreen held his head and pushed him downwards, he happily went, tasting the sweet sour tangy juice of her pussy for the first time. He enjoyed the moans that emanated from her throat, he loved the pleasure he was giving her. When they came, his cock deep inside her pussy both were panting hard and telling each other how much they loved each other.

At the other house, after the guests had left, Rita cleared up the few dishes and refilled her glass and slumped next to her husband. "So, Raj darling, I saw you checking her out, looks delicious eh?"

"Not with you around, babe."

"Come on. A different dish is a different dish. The guy was something too. Forget them Raj. Come suck my breast baby..."

* * *

The two couple became regular visitors to each other's home. Weekly at first, visiting each other in turns and as always Raj brought a bottle of whiskey and a wine. Nasreen and Rana welcomed they visits. They wouldn't speak of it, but the sex after the visit had become hot and passionate, a month after their first visit, Nasreen pushed Rana away and began kissing him, making him lie down, her hot and wet kisses trailed their way to his throbbing cock and she took him. She took him and loved every second of it. She took him like she had been denied food for long. She drank his cum and grinning she hugged him, whispering: "Was it good Rana? Was it good?"

"The best. Fantastic Nasreen."

The couple went on holidays together, visiting nearby tourist spots on weekends and going father when times permitted. They became inseparable. Spending as much time with each other as they could. Nasreen dropped her veil in their presence, she laughed a little louder, got bold with her words.

And as swift winds whip away the summer clouds, the time for their separation approached. The Pakistani couple had been recalled back home. In a week they were leaving. They gathered at Raj's house on Friday evening.

"Everything is packed and ready." Rana declared. "And feels sad leaving you guys though."

"Rana, you forgot to bring the camera. We wanted to take some photos as memory of the last day together."

"Nasreen, why do you need photos for memories. Memories are best when they are here and here." Her one finger pointed to her head and other hand on her chest as Rita said here and here.

"Very true." Rana agreed, "and you will always be there."

Then Rita said in a very quiet voice. "I have a proposal."

All eyes turned to her, more for the strained sound of her voice than the words. She looked at each one of them. "But before I say it you have to promise something, if you find it stupid then we will never speak of it again."

"Say it." Raj said at last.

"A way to make our last days such that we can never forget. Rana, you and Nasreen are going on Tuesday no? So let us swap. Let Raj take Nasreen and I will go with you. We go now and return by midnight on Sunday."

Everyone was silent. A pin could have dropped and been heard. Rita said again. "I know a decision like this is very hard. But each person has to take it for himself and the other support it. I have a few pieces of papers there on the coffee table, one has 'NO' and the other 'YES' on it. Each of us will go and choose our answer and put it in this bowl here. If we have four yes we go ahead, if there is even one no then we don't and we forget about this."

She got first to pick a paper, folded it carefully and put it in the bowl. Rana got up, Nasreen and then Raj. All of them folded their papers and put it in the bowl.

Rita took a deep breath. "Tell you what... I am a little scared but hell... le us see. She opened paper after paper and lay then flat on the table. Four boldly written YES stared at them.

"So, it is unanimous. Let us go now go then and pack. Take as little as possible. We will meet here again at midnight the day after tomorrow and half a glass of wine. Wait. A few rules: No one will ask the other what happened during the weekend. Not unless both agree to speak about it. It will remain our own personal experience. Agreed?"

Three grim heads nodded yes.

It did not take long for Raj to pack a bag. He took his bag and throwing on the back-seat of his car, waited. Rana and Nasreen came together, both a little fidgety. Rita came out with a bag and taking Rana's hand blew her husband a kiss. She lead him to his car. She turned to look, Nasreen was getting into the car with her husband.

* * *

JJ Jadway
JJ Jadway
76 Followers