The Two Of Us

Story Info
A snap shot.
923 words
4.09
110.9k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
partyfairy
partyfairy
41 Followers

I lay outstretched on the bed, naked and exposed. The room is warm and the heady scent of candles hangs in the air, the yellow glow from their flames jumps and casts shadows on the ivory walls and the white sheets I am lying on. I stroke the smooth skin of my belly and breasts as I wait, my fingers trailing the outline of my already excited nipples.

When she enters the room, the statuesque frame so lean and beautiful, long dark hair loosely held back with a decorative clip, it takes my breath away. She smiles as she slowly moves towards the bed she looks as if she is hovering above the carpet rather than walking; as she reaches the edge of the bed she places her hands between my parted feet and crawls slowly up between my legs. Her eyes staring deep into mine as she came closer and closer to my face. As her lips met mine, she sank on top of me, her fingers gripping my short blond hair and pulling my face to her. Her pelvis rested against my own, forcing my legs as far apart as they would go, I moved my groin to try and get some friction, but she arched her back away as she continued to kiss.

Her tongue darted between my lips, smooth and soft, her breath warm breathing me in as our breasts pushed against one another as our breathing got harder and faster. She pushed herself up far enough to push a slim hand down my body to my breast, rolling the nipple between finger and thumb before breaking our kiss to take it in her mouth. I gasp as she nibbles it gently before moving back down my body the way she had come.

Her mouth landed on my clit. A direct hit, her gorgeous lips closing around it and lapping at it with her tongue. Her hands hold my hips still as I try to buck against her face, she is a master at getting me off like this, and I can feel an orgasm building in my pussy, I can feel the heat rising as I writhe under her face, and just as she is about to push me over the edge she inserts a single slender finger into my cunt. As she does I feel the first wave of fire rising and spreading through me. I come hard onto her hand as she rapidly pumps two fingers in and out while she sucks on my clit.

As my orgasm subsides she slows her thrusts, and her sucking becomes gentle lapping. I hold her head in my lap and finger her hair looking down on the top of her chestnut head. My breathing slow and she looks up into my eyes, winking seductively at me. I pull her up to me gently and kiss her, tasting myself on her sweet lips. As we passionately piss I turn her over so she is under me. I straddle her waist and look down on her, beautiful dark hair splayed on the white bedding, her cheeks glowing slightly and a smile on her lips.

I nibble at her neck gently, nuzzling her ear, and making her squirm under me, I know this tickles, but I also know she loves it!

I bring my face down to her breast and suck gently, teasing the very tip of her pink nipple. Barely touching I know this will drive her nuts and he arches her back to lift her breast closer to me. My other hand gently kneads her other breast, I love the full feeling, the soft warm skin in my hand, I can feel myself getting more excited again as I feel her breath quickening. My hand travels down her body to her stomach then further. My fingers touch the tiny line of hair above her cunt, and tickled her some more. My tongue worked faster on her nipple then switched to the other as I sunk a finger into her hole.

Bloody hell she was wet! I worked a second finger into the tight opening and rubbed the top of her pussy, finding the small spot that I knew would drive her mad. As I build up a rhythm she rocks against my hand, I break the suction on her breast and move my mouth up to kiss her. She wraps her fingers into my hair and pulls me in close, my hand now wedged tight between our rocking bodies. Her tounge hungrily darts into my mouth as she gasps with each thrust. I try to break the kiss, "I want to taste you." I whisper between breaths, but she bites down on my mouth to hold me tighter, thrusting rampantly at my trapped hand.

I can feel her hole tightening and getting even wetter as I force more pressure on her G spot and lift my thumb to press very gently against her clit. This combination pushes her over the end and she gushes onto my hand with a scream. She breaks the kiss and throws her head back allowing me to kiss the throat as the glow rises in her skin. I lift my hand from her belly and suck the fingers as I wait for her to open her eyes and look at me. She tastes so good, so sweet.

Dreamily she opens her eyes to look at me, settling her head in to the pillow, "Don't worry, you can taste me later. You aren't done yet."

partyfairy
partyfairy
41 Followers