The Two Summers of the Four Sisters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Baxter72
Baxter72
336 Followers

She paused. "Would it make a difference?"

"Only that I would be very honored to be the first."

"Then yes, I am a virgin."

"Wonderful." I had not been expecting this at all, so I had to figure put how I was going to do it. Luckily, thanks to the number of times I had plucked Katie and Kendall—with both of them insisting that I come inside them—I had bought some KY jelly to help me out with that, since both of them were still young and tight.

"Just a minute," I said and went to the bathroom, where I got the KY jelly and a white bath towel.

"It's such a beautiful day that we're going to go outside in the front yard," I said on returning.

"Right out in public?" she asked.

"Well, I don't have any neighbors nearby, and this house sits on the promontory of a hill, as you know. You cannot see the road from the promontory. All you can see is the valley beyond us and the forest about a half mile away." I failed to mention that on the other side of the valley, just on the edge of the forest, was the Hillcrest School, an Outward-Bound kind of place for the delinquent and troubled male children of rich families. Generally, there were about 50 students at the school leading miserable outward-bound lives meant to turn them into worthwhile people. I imagined that most of them had good binoculars or telescopes, so I thought they might enjoy seeing a beautiful virgin get fucked on the top of the hill. I imagined that the word of what was happening on the promontory—and the spyglasses—would get around soon enough.

I picked up one of the comfortable dining room chairs in one hand and took Kristin's hand with the other. "Let's go." Smiling, she followed me out.

I placed the chair at the edge of the promontory and took off my pants and my underwear, leaving my shirt with the KY tube in the pocket on. Then I sat on the chair facing the valley. "Come over here and straddle me," I said.

"Okay." She sat on my lap, facing me, and I put my hands on her soft silky butt. She turned her head to look over her shoulder. "This is really weird, doing it out in the open like this," she said.

"No one will see," I replied. Other than about 20 horny boys, I thought.

"So since I have you so close and so naked, what's the chance of getting a kiss?" I asked.

"I guess that would be allowed," she responded with a smile. She leaned forward, closed her eyes, and I kissed her, longingly and lovingly. It was the most erotic thing I had experienced thus far—and certainly increased the size of my erection. I took the KY tube and squeezed some of the jelly out on my hand.

"This will make it a lot easier for you," I said as I lathered the nether lips of her tiny pussy with the KY. Then I greased up my pole, lifted her up a bit and eased the head in through her sparse blonde fur. She grimaced.

"Hurt?" I asked.

"Just a little."

"You can get it over with quickly if you come down on it hard."

"Okay." And that's what she did: Plunging down on it with full force. "Ahhhhh!" she cried.

"You okay?" I asked.

"....Yes."

"Then go up and down on it slowly."

She did so, and I could see her lovely virgin blood smeared on my cock. Finally I could stand it no longer and came deep inside her.

After about fifteen or twenty minutes, we finally disengaged. I rubbed my cock with the white towel and then dried off her wet and red vagina. I took her hand and led her back into the house.

And as I suspected, based on previous experience, this was not the end of it. She visited me every Sunday from that point on until she graduated and went off to New England. In the meantime, I had cut the significant part of the towel into a ten-inch square, had it framed, and hung it on my wall.

It was hanging there when her mother and father came out for a cast party at my house after the last performance of another play I had directed. I showed it to them and told them it was "abstract art."

"I don't know. Just looks like dried blood to me," the father said disparagingly. Then he changed the subject—or thought he did. "I know that our daughters developed a liking to you and often visited you out here," he said. "I hope you didn't find them too annoying."

"Oh no," I assured, "I enjoyed all of them."

If only he knew how I meant that.

The End

Baxter72
Baxter72
336 Followers
12