The Typewriter - Intro

Story Info
He dreams of a night of sex with a woman.
1.7k words
4.13
7.7k
1

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/09/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Introduction – many years ago

Lawrence lay down in the darkness waiting for sleep. He had received Wren's first letter of the day written on the type writer so he knew he would dream of her. His body ached for her touch so he no longer cared that the dream could only be his fantasy. This one night was stolen, their last night together. A smile drifted across his face as he into the darkness.

* * * * *

She looked beautiful dressed in the white lace of a bride's first night with her long straight dark hair flowing down her back. Her tan gypsy arms standing out against the pale material as she ran to him. He enveloped her drowning in the pleasure of her scent. In this place for this night, he would be able to protect her as he never could in life. She would be the wife he could never have.

He lifted her chin from his chest and brushed the hair from her face before kissing her. Her mouth was soft and sweet, yielding gently to the pressure of his tongue. He felt the rush of desire begin to stiffen his member. As their tongues danced, his hands moved down the white lace feeling the dip of her waist and the swell of her hips before one hand slipped up her back and the other grabbed firmly at her ass.

She sighed against him pressing her breasts against him as her hands explored his body. He could feel the electric tingle of her touch move across his back as her other hand massaged his ass. He slipped one hand down to her thigh and swiftly lifted her up to carry her to the bed. "yes" she sighed in his arms "take me." His prick grew harder at her request, but it was difficult and never let go.

Finally he let her go and stood up to take one long look at her body. He noted where the dark tan faded into the pale skin on her breasts and where the see through lace exposed the light pink of the outside of one nipple. Standing closer to the bed, he placed one hand on each breast cupping their fullness in his hands before seeking out their tips with his thumb.

As his fingers grazed across the sensitive nibs of her nipples she gasped and arched her body towards him. He felt them harden between his thumb and finger. A tiny moan escaped her lips getting louder as he bent down to suck the rock hard points through the thin fabric.

As he danced his tongue across her breasts he could feel the soft lace moistening from his mouth and suddenly needed her bare skin. He leaned back and began unfastening the front of her nightgown. He tried to make it last forever but the three ties came loose too quickly and in no time he had spread it wide exposing her large ripe breasts, her taut stomach and the white lace thong panties that hid her sex from him.

He ran his hands over the bare flesh watching her writhe with his touch. He tried to hold back, but he could not resist running his hands down her thighs and brushing up between her legs. As his fingers touched the last remaining lace that encapsulated her body he could feel her hot moist desire soaking through the fabric and coating his fingers.

He lifted his fingers to his mouth and smelled the spicy sweet scent of her cunt and his cock throbbed in response. He needed her, needed her hot pussy wrapped around him, but he forced himself to wait longer. As he dipped his head down between her legs, he heard her gasp in anticipation.

In the dreams they had shared, this was the part she seemed to enjoy the most. Of course they could never talk about it, so he could never know the truth. He tried to forget this was all his fantasy. Even her reactions were what he wanted. She enjoyed what he wanted, begged for anything he desired. It was maddening and impossible to resist.

He tried to escape his thoughts and concentrate on licking the sensitive flesh on the inside of her thighs where the panties ended. His tongue flickered over the sharp interface between flesh and cloth. She squirmed and moaned in response trying to move her pussy beneath his tongue. He stood back up and eased the lace from her legs before bending back down in earnest.

He felt the soft bare flesh swell at the touch of his tongue as he lightly touched the edge of her inner lips. He placed his hands on her inner thighs keeping them apart as she leaned back on the bed. To tease her he flickered his tongue at the crease where her leg met with her body and she squirmed in response.

Next he pressed his tongue firmly against her shaved cunt and licked all the way up to her clit, touching it slightly before repeating the gesture. She wiggled in his arms trying to move her clit further down to receive more of his attentions, but he was not ready. Instead he pulled the inner folds of flesh into his mouth and sucked on them slightly. He could taste the liquid of her desire filling his mouth as he prepared to do more.

He repositioned his body and began to explore her pussy from the bottom to the top moving ever closer to her clit. The tip of his tongue caressing the soft seldom touched parts hidden deep inside. As he continued to move towards her clit her body began to move forcing his tongue to press harder against it. When he reached the very top she gasped as he began to run his tongue over the hard nub alternating every minute or two to suck gently and then return to licking.

He felt her moans echo in his body as his cock grew even harder with her excitement. She pressed harder against him and he felt her need as though it was his own. Slowly he dragged his hands up her thighs and thrust his fingers inside her. He pulled them out and pushed them back in feeling the liquid drip over his hand. As she began to scream, he sucked her clit in time to his finger fucking, moving his head and fingers in one motion. With a sudden spasm she came.

He moved up to look at her face wishing he could enjoy her forever, but he knew it could not last. His cock painfully throbbed, aching to be inside her, aching for release. He tried to wait but his need was too great. He slipped his last piece of clothing out of the way as he pulled her hips to the edge of the bed. He stood there for one long moment appreciating the sight of her shaved pussy as she wrapped her legs around him, drawing him closer

As he sank inside her, he sighed a sigh of relief. It was as if his cock had always belonged in that dripping hot hole. He pulled out and drove back into her again. Waves of pleasure crashed over him as his cock was surrounded by the tight pressure of her pussy. He tried to be slow, pulling out and pushing back in again, but it was getting to be too much. He felt the muscles inside her tighten and the intensity increased ten fold. Almost against his will he increased speed unable to hold back any longer.

As he moved faster he heard her screams of pleasure in time to the movement. He reached down and began massaging her clit while he fucked her harder and harder. They both were swept up in the pursuit of pleasure. Her arms pulled him closer as his hands rubbed harder against her pussy and his cock rubbed deep inside her.

They needed each other and all other thoughts fell away into the darkness as they reached climax. With one last thrust, he came inside her. As he stood there for one long moment dizzy with pleasure, he felt the twitching spasms of her fading orgasm surround his cock. She wrapped her arms around him holding on as though he was the last valuable thing on earth.

Finally he pulled out and she moved to place her face next to his cock. Before he could say anything she had taken his softening member in her mouth, licking her juices from it. He swayed with the sensation until she finished. With a smile she looked up to him. He could do nothing else but bend down and kiss her.

As he did so, he fell into the bed. He could feel sleep pulling at him and he tried to keep it at bay, but to no avail. He lay on his back with his head on the pillow. She curled up beside him line a cat, snuggling in the crook of his arm with her head on his shoulder. With heavy eyes, he begged her not to fall asleep. Somewhere in the middle talking, he felt her breathing slow. He closed his eyes for just a moment to regain strength, but slipped into darkness instead.

* * * * *

When Laurence woke to the empty bed, his heart was heavy. He knew he would never see Wren again. He looked over at the table at the letter and a strange vengeance filled him. The count had promised not to hurt her, but had destroyed everything. The typewriter was the center of it all, created to take advantage of her under the guise of freedom. Though it was the middle of the night, he put his coat on. He had to find the typewriter and destroy it, before the count enslaved another unsuspecting person.

If you liked this story please vote, leave a public comment or send feedback!

I strive to constantly improve my writing. Voting, comments and feedback all help me understand when I am doing a good job and when I need to re-write a story. They also motivate me to continue writing. I particularly appreciate feedback or comments that direct me to read stories and authors I have not read up to this point.

In fact, whenever you see a story here you especially like, do be generous and write the author to say so. Your praise is the only currency with which the writers are repaid for their work, and it is appreciated more than you can imagine.