The Typewriter Pt. 02

Story Info
He dreams of sex with a coworker.
10k words
4.25
10.8k
2
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/09/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If you are interested in the plot, some people find it easier to understand what is happening if they go back to read the intro and part one of the typewriter.

Thanks to IM_skittles for helping me with editing on this section

Chapter 4 Dan

My heart was racing when I woke. It had been so long since a dream was that vivid. It took me a few moments to get my bearings. As I became more aware of reality, I realized it was just a wet dream. As I got up to retrieve some toilet paper and clean things up, the moist spot on my thigh felt cool and sticky.

I tried not to let it bother me. For three nights in a row I had dreamt of a woman I didn't particularly like and she was doing things I never expected her to do. If she had been a little more like that on our first date, I might have asked her out again. The mind does strange things sometimes.

My mind went back to the dream and I could still feel the warm softness of her tongue caressing my cock and the way her lips sucked gently at my balls. The best part was when she swallowed with my cock in the back of her throat. It felt like every nerve in the tip was throbbing. I don't know how I managed not to cum right then. I guess if I was awake I might have, but something about the dream gave me so much control. I felt like I could do anything. God! Too bad it was a dream.

I could feel my cock starting to get hard again as I remembered the way she wrapped her mouth around me like I was some kind of candy treat. When I came it was amazing, the only thing better was watching her lick the cum from her lips and smile. I laid back on the bed hoping that I could slip back into that dark warm place, but I only woke to the morning. The dawn light crept through the window and I closed my eyes to hold back the day. In my mind I could still see her eyes looking up at me with her mouth open in eager anticipation of my cum in her mouth.

In the end I had to get up. I had a long day ahead and many things to do, but when I got to the office I couldn't focus. I would catch a glimpse of Serefina's red hair and think of the way it partially hid her face as she took my cock in her mouth.

Even when she was out of sight for hours, my mind would return to the dream and I would feel her hands opening my clothes to release my cock to stroke it with her fingers. Though I tried to concentrate on anything else, I just kept on the verge of that that semi-hard edge where the desire to cum was like an annoying itch waiting to be scratched.

Finally I just gave up. I snuck back to the bathroom and found a little privacy in the stall. I let my mind travel over the events of the night before in every detail I could remember. I was surprised by the intense vividness of the memory. It was like I could feel all the sensations again just by remembering them, even down to the wet line her tongue made down the underside of my prick.

It was no wonder that by the time I was done, my cock was throbbing gently. I unfastened my pants to get some well deserved release. With one hand I began to caress my balls as I firmly grasped my cock in the other hand. Slowly at first I began to move my hand up and down the shaft. Each movement increased the intensity of my need. As I increased the speed, I could feel myself get closer.

My balls began to ache, my cock felt hot and thick in my hand. I bit my lip to hold in the groan and pumped faster. When I closed my eyes and remembered her licking the cum from her lips, I exploded. My hot liquid squirted on the wall and dripped slowly down. I sighed with the release because tt was so good.. Finally I put my rod away, fastened my pants and flushed the toilet.

It was amazing how clear my mind felt. All the forms I had been struggling with seemed to fall into place as I walked back to my desk. I sat down and the day flew by. Tax loop holes that I had never really grasped before suddenly made sense to me.

I started making lists of things we could do with my client's assets to bring them larger refunds and outlining strategies for the rest of the year. I didn't even realize what time it was until the cleaning lady came in. She yelped when she saw me, not expecting to see anyone in the office late outside of tax season. As she muttered her apologies for interfering with my work, I grabbed my coat and raced home.

I threw the frozen pizza in the oven before taking off my shoes and socks. I hung up my coat and began to get settled on the couch. As I found my favorite Food Network show on the TIVO, the buzzer sounded for the pizza. I grabbed it and a beer then settled down to watch.

Later that night, as I slipped into bed, I felt pretty pleased with myself. It had been a good day. I had a nice light buzz going on. I was fed and I had gotten some really good work done. I began to drift into the darkness and smiled as I remembered the best part of the day, remembering the cum on her lips as I jacked off in the bathroom. What a better way to slip into sleep.

*********************************

The subway was crowded. They should have stopped letting people on, but they pressed in the open doors. I didn't realize who was in front of me until I saw smelled the whiff of her perfume and saw the mass of unruly red hair. In my mind I imagined her turning around and dropping on her knees before me, but there was no room. I had to be content with the soft touch of her ass against my hand, but I wanted more.

I felt her body rub against mine as she turned towards the door as though waiting for someone. I moved in closer and placed my hand on her ass as I looked down the low cut neckline at the curve of her breasts. As the people jostled for position, I moved my hand along her body feeling the curve of her flesh beneath the cloth. Slowly I came to the realization that she wasn't wearing any underwear. The idea sent a rush of energy to my cock as I grabbed the yielding flesh. I could feel her body twist to move away, but there was no room she could neither escape or see who was behind her.

I smiled as I moved my hand down to the top of her thigh. Working my fingers against the soft cloth, I began to ease the hem of her skirt higher. I could hear her breathing accelerate as I got harder. I wondered if she could feel my cock harden against her and wanted to see just how far she would let me go. What would she let me do in this crowd of people pressed in like sardines? How long before she called for help and brought attention to what I was doing?

The material bunched and rose with my constant attention until I could feel her bare skin beneath my fingertips. She gasped again and her breathing became heavier. My left hand slipped down from the handrail and moved between her arm and her body. My fingers cupped her breast searching for her nipple.

Her breath caught for a moment as my fingers brushed against it, but there was no protest. As my fingers moved against the silk, I felt her nipple harden in response. A man in front of her looked down at my hand and shifted slightly to give me more access. His brief glance in my direction encouraged me to continue.

My right hand began to caress the back of her thighs going higher and higher in search of the soft curly locks that I was certain must be a deep reddish gold to match the hair on her head. I felt her skin quiver beneath my fingers and a tiny moan escaped her lips. The man in front of her licked his lips nervously as she moved her body back to press against me.

Our eyes met for a moment and I raised my eyebrows at him as I moved the hand he couldn't see higher until I could feel the hair between her legs brushing lightly against my fingertips. As the moisture slipped down over each strand to wet my fingertips, I longed to taste the sweetness that was there, but I dared not expose myself. I wanted to be the stranger, the disembodied hands that took her over the brink.

My left hand wrapped around her and unfastened a few buttons of her blouse. In front of her a man moved to watch my fingers reach inside the silk top to caress the soft flesh of her breast. As I moved my hand inside her the cup of her bra, she sighed as though she had been waiting her whole life for me to tease her other nipple. The man watching moved his hand down to discretely rub his cock through his slacks and I smiled. I rolled her hard nipple between my fingers making her body quiver and forcing another soft moan from her lips.

I rubbed the curly hair between her legs with the palm of my right hand as my fingers reached up to play with her clit. I could feel the moisture build until she was dripping into my hand. As we traveled through the noisiest part of the tunnel, I eased my fingers between the outer folds of skin before pressing them deep inside her. The sound of her pleasure erased the screeching of the subway making everything else fall away. All that was left were my fingers in her pussy and the sound of her pleasure.

I wanted her to cum. I wanted to feel her juices on my fingers and lick the taste of her off. She responded by rhythmically moving her hips against my hands. Though she tried to hide it, the sounds of her pleasure became louder and louder. She began writhing on my fingers muttering soft incomprehensible phrases.

I moved my hand so that her movements rubbed her clit against my thumb while moving my hands in and out of her wet hungry cunt. She rewarded me with tiny desperate words, "Oh yeah." "Fuck yeah" "God, fuck" "Oh yeah" "harder."

I felt myself grow hot. My dick pressed uncomfortably against the front of my pants. She was so close but seemed unable to finish. Her hands reached back, eager and desperate. They pawed at my clothes, but I pulled her against me so she could not move. I bent her slightly forward and began rubbing the bulge in my pants against her. I could feel her desire seep through the cloth and moisten my dick.

Just when I thought I couldn't stand it anymore, she came. Her screams echoed above the screeching of the breaks as we came into the station. The doors opened and people looked at her with uncomfortable stares as they moved to exit the train.

My balls ached and my cock throbbed. I wanted her so bad. I began to move with the crowd to find some privacy where I could fist my dick, but was stopped by her hands. Blindly she grabbed back at my pants. As her fingers pressed against my prick, she turned and looked me in the eye.

"Please..." she begged with desperation in her voice. "Please, fuck me again... please." Everything else seemed to fall away and I was trapped by the need in her eyes as her hands unfastened my belt and slid down the front of my pants. "I want to feel your cock inside me."

My heart raced faster. Some where in the edge of my mind I knew someone was calling the police, but I felt trapped helpless before her pleading eyes. Her fingers undid the button and pulled down the tab of my zipper before cradling my cock. I stared at her dumbly as she bowed her head. One hand continued stroking the tip with her thumb as her other hand placed my fingers on her breast. As she freed my dick from my underwear, I finally sprang to life.

I didn't need any more encouragement. I lifted her skirt and saw a flash of the reddish curls against the flushed white skin before I thrust myself into her. She grabbed the hand holds on the bar by my head and lifted her legs around me as I grabbed her hips and thrust deep inside. I was so excited that I thought I would cum right then and there, but instead the excitement rose to higher levels than I had ever known.

I tried to hold back, but she begged me to be harder and faster. I sped up, losing control with every movement as louder moans escaped her lips. I heard commotion outside the train and knew that the authorities were coming. At that moment we finally both exploded.

*************************************

I woke covered in sweat. I had dreamt of Serefina again, but this dream was more intense than the night before. I could still feel the moisture of her wet pussy on my fingers. I could still smell her desire in the air. I breathed a deep sigh to calm myself down and get my bearings. I needed a drink.

As I rose from the bed, I noticed my rock hard cock pointing out in front of me. For a moment I was puzzled. I looked over in the bed and saw evidence of pleasure, but still my dick was hard, ready for action. I had never stayed hard after finishing, never been able to jerk off again immediately afterwards.

For the first time, it seemed possible. I gently caressed the underside of my balls and felt bolts of electric excitement shoot through my body from my groin. "oh yeah." I thought "Here we go again." I moved to the bathroom and aimed at the side of my shower. As I grabbed my cock, I could feel it throbbing in response. I wanted it. I wanted to cum again. I pumped my hand up and down along the shaft and I felt myself racing towards the finish. I got so close but couldn't seem to get over the edge. My balls began to ache. My hand began to cramp, but I couldn't seem to get there.

I tried thinking of dirty magazines I enjoyed, but with no luck. I imagined every girl I knew naked, but seemed to be getting further away. Finally I started replaying the dream in my mind. I thought about the way her body had trembled as I slipped my fingers inside. I remembered the desperate whisper as she begged me to fuck her there on the train in front of those people. As I recalled the feeling of my cock slipping into her tight wet pussy, I exploded shooting my load onto the tiled wall of my shower.

A wave of contentment washed over me. I had never come twice so close together. "I am such a stud," I thought as I walked back to bed until. As I lay down, a thought struck me. I couldn't masturbate without thinking of Serefina. I didn't want to think about what that meant. I tried to let it fall away from my mind but sleep would not rescue me.

I walked downstairs and turned on the TV to find something to take my mind away from the dreams and the reality. As I changed stations, I caught something that held me transfixed. A blond woman in leather was tying this guy to a heavy wooden trellis on a stage of some sort in a club. The voice over began as she pulled out the whip and began to lash at his back.

"Of all the Mistresses at the club, I really like Mistress Kathrine the best. So many people think that they can just master a person and done understand that I want the pain. I want to belong to someone completely giving them everything that I am, but the pain awakens me and makes me feel alive"

The camera angle switched and I could see that he was growing harder with every stroke until his cock bobbed and danced with each blow straining against its bindings. The angle switched back so we could see the bound man from the woman's point of view. His back was a lattice work of red marks.

A woman's voice began speaking. "Mastery is an art. It is important to understand the right amount of pleasure and pain to give each slave in my care. I want them to surrender to me completely and be willing to do anything that I ask, and in return I release them from their fear."

My cock began to get hard as she continued "Don't get me wrong. I enjoy what I do. I like seeing them cry and scream under my blows, but what I like more than that is the feeling of power when I make them do something degrading to prove their loyalty to me."

They pulled the man down from the trellis and tied him to a footstool. His chest rested against the support leaving his ass was in the air and his cock dangling free below. I watched her stroke his cock gently and he moaned. I could tell from the color he was about to cum, and was amazed that he held on. Behind him the crowd cheered as she brought out a long arm length glove.

"As I force my slaves to do things, it turns me on like nothing else I have experienced. I force them to endure fantasies they didn't know they had"

She put some lube on the gloved hand and began probing the slave's ass. As I watched, a few fingers disappeared. She twisted and slowly worked in the rest of her hand continuing to work as his voice came on.

"Even though I had agreed to it before we went on, I was still nervous when her fingers entered my ass. It was my first fisting. When I felt her hand inside me, I thought I might burst, but she continued. Mistress Kathrine is so good at understanding where my true boundaries are. I thought I couldn't handle it, but she ignored my pleas for her to stop because she knew I could. After I got over the pain and fear, it felt so good. At that moment, I would have done anything she asked just so I could have come."

She continued to move her forearm up until she got close to the elbow. She snapped the fingers of her other hand as she pulled the gloved arm out. An Asian girl stepped forward waiting with her head down and I began to stroke my cock.

The woman's voice came back. "Slaves don't always know what they want or what will bring them pleasure. I like to push the boundaries, because that is what brings them pleasure, but it is not abuse. Each of them has a safe word that will stop the situation if I go to far."

"When I first became a dominatrix, I thought I wasn't doing enough unless I heard the safe word. In reality I was breaking the illusion by forcing them to use it. Slaves want to feel they are powerless, like toys that belong to me. Now I work to push their boundaries more slowly."

The woman's hand came out and they tied him back up to the trellis. The asian girl knelt before him taking his cock in her mouth. I wrapped my fist around my cock and began to masturbate to the same rhythm as her mouth moving on his cock. I could see him sweat and strain as he tried not to cum. Finally she ordered him to finish and I could see the pleasure wash over him.

I continued to fist my cock as things on stage continued, but the man's voice dampened my excitement. "The hardest part was when slave Joy had me in her mouth. I wanted to cum so badly I didn't think I could wait for Mistress Katherine's order, but I was so glad I did. When I released into her mouth, it was one of the most mind blowing orgasms ever."

The Asian girl tried to swallow as quickly as possible, but he came too quickly. A small drop fell from her lips onto the ground. She looked up in horror and alarm at Mistress Katherine when she realized what she had done. She cried as they tied her to a chair. When I saw her like that, it brought me to the brink. God it was hot see her white ass up in the air vulnerable and quivering.

Mistress Katherine began to spank the girl and her ass turned a lovely shade of pink. I pumped my hand harder as I tried to get myself over the edge. I watched as Katherine stepped back and a line of male slaves formed behind the girl. She squirmed as the first one grabbed her ass and began fucking her. I wanted to cum so badly, but couldn't. I closed my eyes.

I heard the Asian girl's voice, but in my mind I saw Serefina bent over the chair taking her punishment.

"I knew the punishment for failure. I hoped that I could communicate my case to Mistress Katherine thought my eyes, but she had no mercy. She tied me up to the chair and let all of her slaves and select audience members fuck me until She felt like I had enough."

I saw Serefina struggling and begging as I let the men fuck her. Her pink ass in the air trying to escape the constant stream of cocks I forced her to endure. The wave of power surged through me releasing my orgasm right there on the couch. It was so good. Why had I never thought of something like that before? How would I ever find someone to do that? Would Serefina become my slave? My mind raced around the idea for an hour imagining her in all the scenes I had seen on TV.

Finally I calmed down. I set the TIVO to record the rest of this show and continue recording future episodes and I headed back up to bed. As I lay down, images of Serefina tied to a chair with my hand across her ass floated in my mind as I drifted into sleep.