The Ultimate Fantasy

Story Info
Greg gives Natalie the Ultimate Fantasy, or does he?
1.4k words
4
23.7k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hudson
Hudson
131 Followers

It had become a challenge both Natalie and Greg looked forward too, every couple of weeks the two would sit down to a nice candlelit dinner and after a bottle of wine one of them would lay down the dare to try to come up with the ultimate sexual fantasy. Like most couples it was deemed fun and a little competitive, who could embarrass, shock and make the other horny enough to give in and ask the other to go to bed with them. They both knew it was about fantasy and their desires would not see the light of day, well that's what Natalie thought however Greg had other ideas.

Greg poured Natalie another glass of champagne.

"Are you trying to take advantage of me?" Giggled Natalie.

Greg smiled, and explained he had something special in store for her and when she was ready, to undress and head into the gym room. It didn't take much convincing for Natalie to slip out of her clothes and run into the gym room, Greg watched as Natalie's naked bum disappeared around the corner.

Greg entered the room and led Natalie to the bench press where he sat her down; she wiggled from the coldness of the seat against her bare buttocks. Greg moved behind Natalie and blindfolded her, he lifted her arms up and tied them to either end of the weights bar and then kneeled down spreading her legs as far as her hips would allow securing Natalie's ankles to the bottom cross bar, pausing for a second to glance at Natalie's glistening shaved pussy.

Greg placed his hand in the small of Natalie's back and pushed her forward until her pussy rested over the edge of the bench. At first Natalie struggled with the positioning as her back arched outward pushing her pert tear drop tits forward, after a few moments her body adjusted and she relaxed, and giggled with anticipation of what Greg had in store for her.

Natalie sighed at the touch of her nipple being suckled, she felt her breasts tighten and then the expression of confusion came across her petite face as she felt another mouth suckling on her other nipple.

" Greg what's going on?" Natalie demanded.

The mouths stop suckling and Greg moved towards Natalie and whispered into her ear, "Trust me."

Natalie nodded her head in agreement with some dissatisfaction, which quickly disappeared as she felt her nipples once again being stimulated by two mouths and tongues, within minutes Natalie could feel her juices flowing uncontrollably and her head swelled at the thought of a stranger fondling one of breasts, she knew it wouldn't be long before she came as her clit swelled she tried to stimulate herself by pushing down against the bench however Greg had positioned her in such a way she was unable to do so.

Natalie felt a hot breath against her drenched pussy and when she felt a tongue part her swollen lips she struggled to free her arms.

"Stop!" Natalie yelled.

Once again the mouths stopped pleasuring her.

"I want to know what's happening." She demanded.

Greg removed the blindfold and in front of Natalie were three naked women a blonde either side of her and a brunette kneeling between her thighs. The blonde's had identical hairstyles and makeup, almost twin like Natalie thought, they both had full but pert breasts. The brunette had short bobbed hair and dark eye shadow and makeup hedging towards a Goth look she was petite with tiny hips, she smiled at Natalie and licked her painted ruby lips showing off her pierced tongue, Natalie felt her clit harden at thought of the brunettes touch.

Natalie felt relieved that the mouths belonged to women and not men, she glared at Greg and then burst out laughing.

"The ultimate fantasy." They said in unison together.

"So are we okay?" Greg asked.

"Were okay, I want my hands free so I can touch and in my ultimate fantasy your naked remember?" Natalie replied.

Greg undressed quickly his large erect cock glossy with sticky pre cum being aroused at watching his girlfriend being fondled by three gorgeous naked women. The women turned their attention back to Natalie.

Natalie placed her hands on the blonde's heads and stroked their perfect hair as they licked and sucked her erect hard crimson nipples, Natalie felt her clit enlarging as the brunette's tongue slowly slid up and down her drenched pussy discovering her tight hole her swollen lips and hard clit, sipping Natalie's juices.

Natalie looked at Greg and motioned for him to move closer.

"I want to suck your hard cock." Natalie demanded.

Greg moved his cock into Natalie's waiting mouth, she pursed her lips forcing Greg's foreskin to roll over the head of his cock exposing his head to the warmth of her mouth, Greg moaned at the sensation and slowly rocked his hips back and forth gliding his cock in and out of her mouth.

Natalie felt the brunette's tongue exploring her wet pussy, circling her tongue around her wanting hole and then slipping the tip of her tongue slightly inside of her just deep enough for Natalie to feel the penetration and the tongue stud touching the entrance to her love tunnel. The brunette continued for a few minutes until she could feel Natalie's pussy tighten she slid her tongue onto Natalie's hardened clit and flicked it with the her tongue stud. Natalie pushed the blondes heads deeper into her breasts as she let out a muffled cry as her orgasm erupted inside.

Greg withdrew his cock from Natalie's mouth and watched as the brunette softly kissed Natalie's swollen wet pussy whilst the two blondes gently kissed and kneaded Natalie's tits.

Natalie looked down at the brunette, and asked. "I want Greg to fuck you can he fuck you?"

The brunette smiled and nodded her head and then turned her attention back to licking Natalie's pussy, she waited for Greg to move behind her and then she raised her arse upwards so Greg could kneel down behind. Greg slid his huge erect cock into the brunette's tight pussy and she paused for a few seconds until she could take Greg's full length and then she returned her face between Natalie's soft thighs.

Natalie requested the blondes to stand up so she could touch their pussies they responded and moved next to Natalie's face. Natalie gently kissed each ones neatly trimmed pubic hair running her thumbs over feeling their softness, taking in the smell of sex radiating from their wet cunts. Natalie moved her hands simultaneously along their inner thighs until she reached their pussies and slowly slid her finger's along them parting their puffy lips feeling their wetness until she reached their tight holes. Natalie slipped two fingers into each of them, the blonde on her right grasped Natalie's fingers with her pussy muscles and orgasmed immediately.

The blonde on Natalie's left bent her knees forcing Natalie's fingers deeper inside her she ground her hips pushing Natalie's fingers as deep as they would go. Natalie could feel the blondes buttocks quiver as her pussy contracted around Natalie's fingers, the blonde let out a loud scream as her orgasm shattered through her. Natalie removed her fingers from the two drenched pussies, and licked the juices from them, she could feel the brunette's face pushing deeper against her pussy and she looked at Greg.

Greg was slowly pumping his cock in and out of the brunette's pussy.

Natalie moved her hands either side of the brunette's head gently holding her as Greg started to increase his pace he looked sideways to see the two naked blonde women gently kissing and touching each other. Natalie knew with so much nakedness and sex before his eyes it wouldn't be long before Greg would be shooting his load

"Faster." Natalie demanded of Greg.

Greg responded pumping his cock harder and harder with each thrust, the brunette grabbed Natalie's thighs and dug her nails into them as her body momentarily froze as her orgasm flowed; Natalie pulled the brunette's head deeper against her pussy, her tongue worked faster against Natalie's enlarged clit, Natalie's breathing increased as she could feel another orgasm building deep inside of her.

"Now Greg, now." She demanded.

Greg pulled his cock out and exploded his cum all over the brunette's silky skin, the sight of Greg's hot cum shooting over another women quickly set Natalie's orgasm off and she screamed with ecstasy as her hips uncontrollably bucked from the sexual attention of the evening.

"So can we go to bed now?" Inquired Greg.

"What you don't want to try to beat that story?" Replied Natalie.

"No I think you win, that has to be the ultimate fantasy." Greg admitted.

Natalie grabbed Greg's hand and led him into the bedroom, smiling at her victory.

Hudson
Hudson
131 Followers