The Ultimate Female Flashing

Story Info
My sexy exhibitionist adventures at a shopping mall
6.9k words
4.44
32.8k
15
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Catmoore
Catmoore
1,808 Followers

Author's note: This adventure happened in the period before CCTV took over the world!

I walk up to the map in the Shopping Centre where we have arranged to meet. "The Costa near the Southern Entrance" I say to myself, cursing the fact that it could not have been something more straightforward like outside Zara or Boots.

I find the coffee area on the map and realise that it's just around the corner from where I'm standing. I smile at the irony.

As I turn the corner with the bags of my shopping expedition in my hands I see that it is not an enclosed coffee shop, but simply a number of tables in the middle of one of the aisles. As I approach the dozen or so tables I see you sitting there looking out for me. A smile spreads across your face as you see me walking toward you. I smile back and emphasise the sway of my hips. I know full well that as I walk across the wide aisle that your eyes will be feasting themselves on my swaying hips and full, jiggling breasts. I am used to that as, after all, I have been full breasted for the near thirty years since they sprouted on my chest in my teens.

I weave my way through the tables and big planters with tall green plants in them that break up the area a little and provide the customers with a degree of privacy. Your table is beside two planters that are side by side.

You are wearing beige chinos, with boat shoes and no socks, which looks quite sexy. On top, you have a dark blue, button up shirt with two buttons undone showing some dark hairs on your chest. You always are well-dressed in a cool sort of way, but one that is in keeping with your mid-forties age bracket. I am wearing a casual, yellow dress the hem of which is a few inches above my knees. It has brass buttons all the way up the front and I have left the top and bottom two undone. It is quite tight across my chest, but fairly flowing beneath the waist. I am showing a touch of cleavage and as I walk the inside of each leg in turn is exposed up to my mid-thigh. I feel good. In part that is because I am seeing you, in part because I know that I look good in the dress and in another part because of the stares and leers I have been given during my couple of hours of shopping.

As I reach the table where you are sitting, you stand up and pull a chair out for me. We don't touch, shake hands or kiss, they are not part of our game and are not in the rules.

"Tea?" you ask.

My nod and smile as I see that your gaze is on my cleavage that I accentuate by standing up straighter smile tells you that you have guessed correctly. You go over to the counter to get it.

I have a quick look through the results of my shopping expedition, smiling to myself at 'all the money I've saved' with the bargains I have purchased. The therapy of hitting a few shops and getting some good buys, also made me feel good. I looked up and saw you returning, we smiled at each other and I crossed my legs. It was not quite a Sharon Stone, but it was getting on that way; your smile got bigger as you sat down and passed me my cup of tea as you looked at the expanse of bare leg I was showing.

We sat for a while just chatting about this and that, talking about how our shopping has gone. I laugh out loud when you tell me that you've bought a pair of shoes, a pair of trousers and a couple of shirts, and managed to get it all done in less than ten minutes and have been sitting here ever since.

"Oh yes", you say. "And I also decided to treat myself to a new mobile phone".

"And you call me extravagant? I thought you were happy with your Blackberry."

"I was, but I was just browsing around and this Samsung one has loads of gadgets on it. It's where the Blackberry was five years ago, but ran out of steam."

"So I guess you've been sitting here playing with it then?" I ask, half-disapprovingly.

"Well you know ...," you start, but know full well that you are fighting a losing battle so you give up

We continue to chat about this and I see you put your hand under the table and do something on the phone. Just at that moment there's a buzzing noise from within my handbag. I reach inside and pull out my iPhone mobile, looking at the screen as I do.

"Well I don't recognise the number," I say.

"But you certainly recognise the cheekiness," you said smiling as you lift your phone up so I can see the message.

It simply says:

I want to kiss you.

"Oh, I see," I say putting a joking tone of protest in my voice. "And do you often get or send these sorts of messages from mystery texters?"

"Shut up and come here," you say smiling.

And with that you lean forward, over the table. I follow suit and that makes the top of my dress gape. Quite pointedly you look down at say. "Mmmmm nice view."

You put your hand round my neck, your fingers going into and tugging gently on my champagne, blonde, shoulder-length hair. You pull me to you and kiss me passionately, your tongue, though not going into my mouth, but licks round my lips. It is wonderful to feel your mouth against mine. The kiss seems to last forever, neither of us bothered about the fact that there are probably about eight or ten other people sitting nearby.

We break the kiss and sit smiling at each other.

"So what else have you been doing this morning, other than your gadget-shopping?" I ask.

We continue chatting about what we've been with you slightly taking the piss out of women in general and me in particular with the way we shop.

After a while you put your hand in your pocket, take out your phone again and you retrieve the next message that you had typed earlier. I see you press the 'Send' button again

Again a buzzing noise comes from my big 'wags bag. I get my phone out and look at it.

I think a rather shocked expression came onto my face as I read the text.

Let you see your bra

"You are a very cheeky man!" I say quietly, but feeling little tingles of excitement go through me "I can't just sit here and flash it to you can I?"

"Yes you can," you reply. "Just undo a button or two of that dress and let me see inside".

I raise an eyebrow and give you a sternish look, at first not quite sure whether I'll respond to the challenge or not, but deep down I know that I will.

I look around to see how close other people are to us.

"But what if ..." I start to say.

You interrupt my protest. "No-one else will see," you say.

The top two buttons of my dress are already undone. I unbutton the third one and lean forward slightly.

"And just what am you supposed to be able to see with that?" you ask.

I tut at you and undo another of the buttons, leaning forward again.

"Nope" you say.

I take a breath and then exhale disapprovingly. I have another look around, take another breath, and then undo a fifth button. You lean forward once more and take hold of the neck of the dress, opening it up so you can see inside. I panic a little thinking that someone will see, but that panic is also a surge of excitement for in some ways I would like that.

You smile as my white, lacy, diaphanous bra greets your gaze. It is low cut across each of my C cup breasts and the lace tipped edges barely cover the edges of my areola that I know are visible through the delicate material. I know equally well that my nipples, which for sure will have hardened, will be on display to your enquiring eyes.

"Mmmm," you say. "Verrrry nice"

"Happy now?" I ask, somewhat reluctantly I have admit, sitting up and starting to re-fasten the buttons.

"Yes thank," you reply. "You're doing very well..................," you add before going on with. "So far".

I shake my head in a mock, disbelieving fashion as I do up the lowest button, the fifth one. Despite my protests you can tell that this isn't totally against my will. Looking down, I see that the two buds of my aroused nipples are clearly evident through the material of dress. I complete the fourth button and my fingers go to the third when you say quite sharply.

"No leave it."

I look down again and see that the swells of each of my breasts above my bra are clearly on show as is the edges of the bra and my deep cleavage. Nowadays, showing that much is not out of the question so for your pleasure and titillation and my excitement I do as you say and leave the three buttons undone. It makes me feel good, sort of liberated and empowered, perhaps like women felt in the sixties when 'burning your bra' was apparently all the rage.

Just as I finish, your phone buzzes again.

"Oh what next!?" I ask, picking the phone up.

Let me put my hand between your legs

"Oh that one's not so bad," I say confidently.

I take hold of the arms of the chair I'm sitting on and shuffle it forward toward you.

You lean forward and put your hand on my knee. Moving your head close to mine so that to anyone looking, it would appear as though you was whispering in my ear, your hand slides off the top of my knee to the inside of it.

Looking me in the eye you trace your fingertips ever so gently along the inside of my lower thigh.

I bite my lower lip, bend the top of my body and turn my legs towards you as your fingers go higher and higher. They reach my upper thigh and linger, stroke and squeeze it just a few inches from where we both want them to be. My pussy feels as though it is pulsating and radiating heat that I wonder if you can feel? They resume their journey and inexorably go further towards that special place. They can be no more than an inch or so from the gusset of the lace and satin panties covering my wet and throbbing womanhood. I open my legs a little.

Suddenly from behind me there's a scraping noise as someone pushes their chair back and gets up to leave. Your fingers halt their progress, but thankfully are not removed. I see you looking behind me and, presumably, when you see the person has left, your fingers continue their relentless progress. You start tracing tiny circles on the top of my inner thigh.

I feel my breathing getting heavier and heavier. I want to close my eyes, lean back and moan at the pleasure, anticipation and excitement you are giving me.

And then your fingers come into contact with my panties. That makes me jump and I see you smile. My eyes are half closed and my mouth is open a little. I have now reached the point when I have no idea whether anyone can see what we are doing, but more importantly I now do not care; I just want more and more of what you are doing.

I shift back slightly in my seat and your hand follows me, like a limpet crab clinging to my pussy.

You twist your hand round and rub your fingers firmly up and down the gusset of my panties, which I know are soaked. It feels so good. I want to lean back further, spread my legs wide and cup and squeeze my tits as you finger fuck me to an orgasm. But of course I don't

"Oi!" I protest. "That wasn't part of the 'challenge'."

You ignore my protest and continue rubbing my satin and lace-covered pussy.

I am biting my lip and gripping my chair so hard that I am worried that I'll draw blood and break my fingernails. I can think of nothing other than. 'He's rubbing my cunt in the middle of a shopping mall and I am loving every second of it.'

After several glorious rubs you stop and bring your hand back out from between my legs and beneath my skirt. You lift it to your face and inhale my feminine scent. A broad smile spreads across your face.

"You are soooo bad," I say, narrowing my eyes at you, which stimulatingly simply stare down the front of my dress.

"Oh I am so sorry," you reply sarcastically. "I can see that you hated every second!"

I smiled and say quietly. I think you're a pervert."

You smile back. "A bit of kettle and pot there, I think."

We both laugh.

"Hmmmm" I reply. "My drink's stone cold now. The least you can do is get me another one."

"Yeah, I reckon you deserve that, same again?"

"I think I fancy a cold drink actually," I say. "I have had something else to warm me up. Could I have an orange Juice or something?"

My eyes follow the sculptured pertness of your taught bum in the tight chinos and then I look again. I see a couple across the café staring at us and a group of young guys giggling and looking straight at me. I watch you turn from the counter, smiling as you look back to see me pulling the top of my dress up and the bottom of it down a little to cover as much as I can. Deep down it is the last thing I want to do.

As you get back to our table with our drinks two couples walk past us from behind me. They look over at us and smile. You smile and we both wonder whether they know what's been going on. From the looks on their faces I rather expect that they did.

I see you click on the send button once again and my phone buzzes.

Show me your panties

"Oh good grief!" I say. "What here, I can't?"

You don't say anything but just nod. I breathe out deeply again feeling slightly disappointed that you have changed your mind.

You retort. "Oh yes you can Cat, it's easy and you know you want to."

Looking around again I see that most of the tables are now clear and that there are few people looking our way. I reach down and take hold of the hem of my dress and very quickly lift it up the hem and set it back down again.

You shake your head. "Oh no," you said. "I said show not just flash," in a chastising tone of voice.

I shake my head disbelievingly and take another look around. More slowly this time I slide the hem of my dress back up my legs.

"Better?" I ask when the hem is about half way up your thighs.

"Yes, but sorry," you reply. "I still can't see them."

Wanting to please you and determined not to be outdone I move the hem further up my thighs until it's almost at the top of them.

"Well I can see the merest hint of white," you say in a very matter of fact way. "You need to be more creative."

After checking around at the likely onlookers and seeing nothing too worrying, I think for a moment or two and then I reach down. With fumbling fingers I ease a couple of buttons at the bottom of the dress undone. Holding each side in my hands, I look at you, hold your gaze and lift each side up and away. My panty covered pussy is on clear view.

As you stare intently at them, I wonder whether you can make out how damp they are, due to your earlier rubbing. You give no sign either way.

"Verrrry nice, you say. "Thank you."

I give you another disapproving 'tut' and quickly do up the buttons and straighten my dress back down before taking a gulp of the orange Juice.

We sit in silence for a while, then chat about our shopping for a few moments.

But then once again my phone buzzes. I pick it up and almost choke on my drink as I read it.

Give me your panties

"You have got to be kidding. How the hell do you expect me to do that?"

"That's you problem, not mine. I did warn I that these challenges would be difficult didn't I?" you reply.

"Yes, but I never imagined it would be this tough."

You simply smile and stare intently at the flesh of my breasts and my bra that is showing through the top of my dress with the three buttons still undone.

"What happens if someone complains and we get caught?"

"Well as a starter," you say coolly. "All fucking hell breaks loose, but that's part of the game isn't it? We have known that all along, so get used to it."

You are cruel," I say half smiling, but also worried and nervous, though aroused.

I look around again, trying to work out how the hell I would be able to do as you asked. At least no-one else has come into the coffee area since I last looked. I decide what to do.

I shuffle my chair back slightly to give myself space and lean right forward until my chest is almost on my knees. Lifting my bottom up and sliding my hands up under the sides of my dress, I grip the sides of my panties and shuffle my hands back down my legs.

When my hands reach my knees you can see that I've got the waistband of my panties hooked with each thumb. I slide them down my calves and lift my feet out of them.

"There," I say smiling, as I pass you the delicate garment. "I bet you didn't think I would!"

"No", you concede. "I am very impressed."

You hold my panties in your hand and lift them up to your face. You smell them and go. "Mmmmm, nice, very nice."

"Don't do that. Stop," I say grabbing your wrist. I don't need to finish what I am saying as you answer my question before it's asked.

"Who cares if someone sees?" you ask. "If they see me doing this they've seen much worse!"

"Exactly" I say. "They should mind their own business!"

A broad grin spreads across both our faces and you tuck my panties into your trouser pocket.

"So come on then," I say feeling bold and adventurous and mightily turned on. "What's the next one? Bending me over this table and fucking me?"

I am making it clear that I am enjoying this almost as much as you.

"Mmmmm," you reply. "Now why didn't I think of that one?" You reach for your phone again and after a couple of key-presses mine buzzes.

Let you kiss your pussy

"Oh My God!" I groan. "Just how the hell can we do that without us getting arrested!?"

"Well," you say. "I think I saw an elevator when I was wandering round earlier while you were shopping."

I think for a second, wondering which elevator you are talking about.

"Not that one with the glass walls, surely?" I say my heart starting to pound, in part with fear, but equally in part with excitement.

"No, no," you smile. "Like I say, we don't want to get arrested. There's another one over there that's got solid walls."

I think again for a moment and you smile when you see me picking up my orange juice and finishing it off.

"So you fancy going down while we're going up do you?" I ask provocatively.

"Too fucking right" you reply as we both stand up. "It wouldn't be fair to get you into this state and not let me do a little more about it, would it?"

I look down at your crotch and saw the clear outline of your erection under your trousers.

We make our way along the main aisle of the mall and past crowds of people who are, of course totally unaware of the game we are playing. But is it a game, or is it something more, I ask myself as you slide your arm round my waist and let your hand fall onto the soft, fullness of the cheek of my bum? Momentarily I consider pushing it off, but think after what we have done so far, that would be rather churlish, so I leave it there and enjoy the sensation of my bottom being squeezed as others look on

We get to the elevator and you press the button to call it. We're on the ground floor and there are four floors above us so there should be time to enjoy ourselves a little.

The lift arrives and you put your hand in the way of the doors to stop them closing again while I step inside.

"Such a Gentleman," I say.

You make no response, but step into the lift after me. Thankfully there is no-one else is in it.

You press the button for the top floor and when the doors slide closed, I start to say something but you don't hear what it is, in fact you hardly listen. You take hold of my upper-arms and gently, but firmly push me back against the wall of the elevator. I drop my shopping bags beside me, but hold onto my handbag.

You lean forward and we kiss passionately. Our breathing seems so loud as our mouths press together with our tongues slipping out to taste and probe each other. The intimacy of our embrace and the kiss is in sharp contrast to our sordid yet thrilling adventures earlier. The combination of the sensations I got from our exhibitionist stuff in the shopping mall earlier and the sheer erotic tenderness of us kissing and holding each other in the elevator now took me to levels of arousal I had never experienced before.

You press one of your legs between mine and the other one to the side of it so that my leg is trapped between yours. My thigh is pressing against your crotch and yours is pressing against mine. I can feel the hardness that has grown there. You lean more firmly against me and I feel the length of your erection soaring up my stomach; you seem so big and are so hard, I squirm against it.

Catmoore
Catmoore
1,808 Followers
12