The Ultimate Gift

Story Info
Loving wife gives an erotic gift to her husband and herself.
3.9k words
4.48
62.5k
20
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The photos -- four of them, 8-1/2 by 11-inch prints on thick, high-quality stock -- hit me like a bolt of current, making my heart race with arousal. They were gorgeous, incredibly sexy and beautifully shot with the kind of glow and mood you find in classic erotic photography. Best of all, they were of my 48-year old wife.

"They're for you, for Valentine's Day," she said, a little sheepishly but obviously hopeful.

"They're absolutely....stunning," I said, never dreaming that she had it in her to do something like this. Maggie wasn't a prude, but our sex life had been pretty straight-forward. We'd taken a few playful Polaroids early in our relationship, but nothing after. Life and kids quickly overran our time and ability to do more than make quick, furtive love when we got the chance and had the energy -- which was now maybe once a month -- and while it was always comfortable, we never pushed the envelope beyond routine -- peeling off parts of each other's night clothes, some quick feels, maybe some brief oral sex and then the main course.

Now, here she was --- nude, except for black nylons, sitting on a furry white seat in a richly-appointed room, her back to the camera but turned so her right breast, its nipple fully erect, was in profile. The look in her eyes was dreamy and her long chestnut hair hung down her back. Her ass looked creamy and voluptuous.

In the second photo, she was naked except for a sheer, almost diaphanous gown, peeling it off to reveal herself as she stood by the same bed, as if about to enter for a night of passionate lovemaking.

In the third shot, she was lying on her stomach on a bed with a black velvet spread, wearing only a black bustier. garter belt, and nylons, reading an erotic novel with red rose petals sprinkled around her. The photo was black and white, but the petals were vivid red. Again, her bare ass looked luscious.

In the fourth shot, she was nude, lying on her back, her hair splayed across a huge white pillow, lust in her eyes and her legs spread wide as if inviting her lover to come taste the open rosebud lips of her neatly trimmed pussy.

"These are amazing...."

"You really like them?" she said.

"Are you kidding? I never dreamed...but, I mean, I always knew you looked great, but..."

With the demands of mid-life, she began to feel unsexy. She explained how one morning while the kids were in school and I was at work, she had stood in front of the full-length mirror in our bedroom....

Maggie was still wearing the t-shirt and flannel pajama bottoms she had slept in, and her hair was tousled. The image in the mirror vaguely depressed her. She looked and felt tired and overweight, wondering how she could have allowed herself to put on extra 10 pounds.

On the bed was the newspaper she'd been reading at breakfast, open to a story about a local photographer who specialized in "boudoir" – sensual and even highly erotic portraits of women that were intended to help them reaffirm their beauty and sexuality while captivating and stimulating the viewer.

"I got started by photographing my friends," Michelle Farland, the photographer explained in the story. "I love sexuality and eroticism. It excites me, and my subjects, to captaure their joy, beauty and passion in their sexual expression. I collaborate with my subjects to create images of their own eroticism, sensuality, sexuality, fantasies, fetishes, desires, relationships. I am always seeking that real, erotically-charged moment. So much is revealed and the photos are so much more powerful when my subject is actually sexually aroused during our session. It depends on how deeply a subject is able to access her sexuality, how well we connect creatively. It's essential that I get my subject and what her turn-on is."

The passage and the idea of posing nude had turned Maggie on, enough to make her leave the kitchen and go upstairs to the bedroom, but the image in the mirror dimmed the charge. Peeling off her t-shirt she gazed at her breasts – still firm although she could swear they had sagged somewhat – and her round, pink nipples which grew erect in the cool air. Cupping her breasts, she let them flop and bounce, turning in profile.

It was then that her disdainful gaze moved to her hips and rear. She'd always been a bit bottom-heavy but she considered her ass the best feature of her figure. I fully agreed and she knew it. Yet now she felt fat as she looked at herself. Pulling down her pajama bottoms, she stood in her powder blue panties, turning her back to the mirror and noticing how they had ridden up into the cleft of her ample buttocks. As she pulled her panties down, the sight consoled her. Her ass was still toned and without cellulite, the sexy cheeks almost tear-dropped in shape.

Turning again, she kicked off her panties and stood in front of the mirror. She didn't much like the little belly she'd sprouted and her pubic hair was overgrown, but she was grateful for the shape her round hips and thighs were in.

Heading for the dresser, Maggie fetched a battery-powered hairclippers and proceeded to trim her pubic hair, reddish tufts landing on the carpet as she left a small inverted triangle on the bulge of her mons. The vibrations of the shaver restored her lust, and she could feel herself getting wet as she gazed at her pussy, the hood of her clitoris now visible. Placing her right foot on a cedar chest, she ran the shaver on each side of her labia, removing the last wisps. Palming her moist sex, the skin felt a little stubbly, so she decided to shave in the shower. Just not yet...

Sitting on the bed nude except for her socks, she grabbed the newspaper and read: "For erotic shoots. I prefer to work with women. Women often share some level of common sexual experience and eroticism. I also think they are more comfortable being naked around each other and even sharing sexual pleasure, especially when they are close friends. The female body is so attractive, and our society encourages it, unlike with men. That makes communication and collaboration easier. "

Maggie let her hand roam across her thigh and down to her pussy. She imagined posing and wondered how she would look. Farland insisted that many women of all shapes and sizes had come in feeling bad about their bodies and, after posing nude or in some sensual way, had left feeling stunned by their own beauty and sexual power. They'd also enjoyed the experience of posing while deeply aroused. Many women had done the photos for their lovers and husbands, and with Valentine's Day coming up, Maggie wondered if I would like such a gift.

There was also her long-held but never acknowledged desire to be seen nude and to act openly sexual in front of others, especially women. She had enjoyed our trips to the local clothing-optional beach, but had expressed a fear of doing more when we shared our fantasies one night while we were dating.

The newspaper story mentioned the photographer's website. Moving over to the computer in the alcove of our bedroom, Maggie sat down and signed on. She eagerly read Farland's reassurance that full nudity wasn't necessary, and after viewing several well-done galleries of glamour shots, felt herself eargerly visiting the boudoir section.

There she saw everything from fit women with almost perfect figures to the plump and slightly homely. Some were partially and even fully clothed, others were completely naked and, in the erotic section, still others were more than sexually suggestive – one woman, a young blonde of about college age, was masturbating and in the throes of obvious orgasm, but they all looked beautiful and utterly sexy in the lush settings and myriad degrees of lighting and tone. Maggie swallowed hard and wondered if she could do such a thing ... while feeling a bolt of sexual excitement that wouldn't quite fade.

Back on the bed, Maggie lay back, propped herself up with the pillows and gazed at her nude image in the mirror. Her hands played across her breasts, and when she spread her legs, the sight of her nearly bald pussy made her very excited. She gently fingered her clit and explored the moisture in her vagina, a fantasy of posing nude overcoming her, bringing orgasm near...

Maggie's mind drifted back to a night in college when her dorm held a naked slumber party for female coeds. Too shy to expose herself, she remained in her pajamas while her best friends Kathy and Barbara cavorted in the nude with 10 or 20 other students. With wine flowing and joints being passed, a sexual tension filled the dorm and Maggie had watched Kathy go down on Barbara in front of everyone during a game of Truth or Dare. Another woman agreed to a dare and licked her friend's ass as everyone looked on.

Feeling desperately turned on, but too afraid to acknowledge it, Maggie had always fantasized about participating. And now, in her mind, she was -- as her finger lightly teased her clit before working into her slick, extremely wet pussy. Moaning, she spread her juices on her anus, imagining Kathy's tongue there and Farland capturing it all on camera.....

Coming hard, Maggie cried out and rode the crest of her ecstasy. As it faded, she lay there in dreamy contentment for several minutes before taking her shower. Thoughts of posing consumed the rest of her day, and the following morning, she called Farland and made an appointment.

Farland, a slightly chunky woman in her early 30s with close-cropped black hair and intense green eyes, turned out to be warm and pleasant, putting Maggie almost immediately at ease eve though she was a little dismayed to realize how much younger the photographer was. Maggie felt herself trembling slightly as she rang the doorbell, but once inside, Farland grasped her hand warmly and ushered her into her studio. Serving a fresh cup of coffee, Farland seated Maggie at her desk.

"So, you're Maggie. What would you like to create?"

Maggie was not quite sure, but she mentioned a Valentine's Day gift for me and Farland asked, "How sexy would you like it to be?"

"That depends," Maggie laughed, a little nervously. "On how I look. I haven't been photographed naked in 15 years...."

"We can go for anything from sweet and coy to a classic bordello mood to downright kinky," Farland said. "It depends on where you heart and turn-ons are. Sometimes my subjects don't really know until they get into it. We'll just start slow and see how you feel. Our goal will be to make you feel really good about yourself and turn your husband on when he sees the photos."

Maggie nodded and during the course of the conversation admitted that she wanted to try for romantic and erotic. Farland suggested bringing some lingerie or favorite pieces of clothing that make Maggie feel sexy. They scheduled another appointment for a morning three days later.

From there, the shoot was all Maggie could think of. She lay awake at night, imagining it and getting wet, quietly pleasuring herself while I slept. The trip to the local store that sells sexy clothing, erotic video and other goodies was anxious but enervating. She wondered if she would be seen by someone she knew, and came away with a black garter belt, nylons, the sheer robe and the bustier, which she hid in the trunk, hoping I wouldn't discover them.

The morning of the shoot, Maggie couldn't wait for us to leave. She was nervous and turned on, masturbating herself to the brink of orgasm in the shower, but holding off ro fortify her courage, eager for that moment when her panties came down in front Farland, but questioning herself. On the drive to the studio, part of her couldn't wait to take her clothes off. The other part was afraid of what she would see later.

The studio ws all set when she arrived, the bed with the black velvet comforter surrounded by soft lights and other equipment. Maggie was wearing jeans and a sweater, and Farland began by taking some basic portraits as she sat on the bed. When Farland displayed them on her computer screen, Maggie felt encouraged enough to keep going. She looked prettier than she had imagined.

"What part of your body is your favorite?" Farland asked, pouring Maggie a glass of wine.

"Other than my face?" Maggie sipped and said. "My ass. I like my ass. My husband does, too."

"Well, then," Farland replied. "We'll start with you clothed and try some in your underwear. If you like them, we'll go further if you like. What turns you on about your ass?"

The question sent a shock of excitement through Maggie. Her head was slightly buzzing from the wine on an empty stomach at 11 a.m. "Um, well... the way it looks, and my husband loves to go down on it. That always turns me on...and him..."

"Well, then," Farland said with a warm smile, grabbing her camera. "Let's see how delicious we can make it look, and you, too."

At the point, a young woman with long blonde hair in a ponytail entered. Maggie recognized her from the erotic photos on the website and began to feel even more aroused.

"This is Kim, my assistant," Farland said. "She'll leave the room while you pose...."

Kim smileed and Maggie blurted, "That's okay. A third opinion would be nice...."

When it was time, Maggie's knees were weak. Farland had her simply stand with her back to the camera and look over her shoulder. "Good," she said. "Ready to take off your jeans?"

Maggie's fingers trembled and fumbled at the clasp, and once open, she struggled slightly to pull the jeans down off her hips. Farland stopped shooting while Maggie teetered on one foot and then the other, pulling off her pants and tossing them aside. Kim picked them up and Maggie realize that she was very turned on.

Farland positioned Maggie on the bed -- on her side with her legs curled, and on her stomach, while offering encouragement and positive comments as she shot. Maggie's heart kept skipping a beat, and when she arched her back and pulled her panties down and off, the cool air on her pussy and the feel of the velvet against her ass was wonderful. The gaze of the two women upon her made her pussy throb with excitement....

After striking a series of poses while nude from the waist down, Farland suggested that Maggie put on the bustier, garter belt and nylons. Getting into them was huge erotic charge. She loved how the nylons felt on her bare thighs, the snugness of the garter belt around her waist, the feel of the hot lights on her ass. Walking around like that in front of Kim and Farland almost made her dizzy.

After Maggie lay down on the bed again, Farland asked Kim to hand Maggie a book and, after spreading some rose petals, snapped a series of Maggie lying on her stomach, reading. When Farland said, "Let's have a look," Maggie waited with a mix of dread and full sexual excitement, not bothering to cover up as she waited for the images on the screen.

She gasped when she saw them. There was a natural, casual eroticism in her body, poses and facial expressions. The lighting flattered her. "You have a very lush, sexy ass," Farland said, clicking to close-up.

Maggie said she wanted to try some shots fully nude, then asked for another glass of wine. Her inhibitions were steadily melting away as she drank and looked at the shots on the screen. She felt deliciously naughty, sexy, very alive. For the first time she understood why some women truly enjoy performing in porn films. Fully turned on, she took off the bustier, garter belt and nylons, then casually finished her wine, savoring the feeling of being fully nude.

The next set of shots involve the bed and then the robe. Farland asked Maggie to imagine a sexual situation and her mind careened between making love to me and being back in college at that sleep-in. The warm, friendly presence of the two women made her feel powerful. She liked that they're gazing at her breasts, her pussy, her ass as she moved about, posing.

Even the occasional bad photo on the computer didn't faze her now. Her poses were intensely hot, her eyes conveying her growing lust. Her movements were effortless as Farland occasionally guided her. Heart pounding, Maggie lay back on the bed and spread her legs wide. Her pussy was very wet.

"Go with your fantasy," Farland said, snapping off shot after shot.

Maggie's hand drifted down to her hot, wet sex. She began to massage her clitoris with her forefinger. Farland got some achingly hot shots of Maggie licking the finger, massaging her anus, and offering her ass to the camera as she knelt, her head on the pillow. She was in total heat now, performing for Farland and Kim. On the verge of coming, she breathlessly said, "I want something kinky."

Kim suggested the bathroom. Farland produced a rakish cap and cigarette holder, and Maggie soon found herself straddling the open toilet, her back to the camera, her sexy anus fully exposed as she held the lit cigarette sensuously. It should have been a lurid shot, but when she see the final proof, it was pure old-time erotic art.

The session ended with Maggie back on the bed, fully nude, pleasuring herself. When her eyes locked on Kim's, she was unable to contain it any more, and she came intensely, crying out. Farland captured her expressions of ecstasy. And when Maggie's orgasm finally subsided, the wine kept her from feeling too embarrassed at having let herself go so completely. In fact, the memory aroused her for days afterward.

"I wondered if I could do it," she explained "I was nervous, but the idea really excited me, so I did."

"You look so natural...so turned on...."

"I was," she said with a little embarrassed giggle. "You know how I am about my body, but it really turned me on....you don't mind, do you?"

"Of course not!" I said. "I'm so glad you did it and that you got off on it...."

"Well," she said, tucking her hair behind one ear and shifting closer to me on the sofa. I lovingly ran my hand up her bare thigh just above her nylons, tracing the length of garter strap to the frilly black belt around her waist, then lettng my fingertips roam up her side to her bare breast, the nipple hardening almost immediately. She sighed contendedly and we kissed.

"I just felt so beautiful," she said softly in my ear as I nuzzled her neck, my hands roaming her soft, warm body.

"You are beautiful...incredibly so," I said, kissing her again. "You always have been..."

"There's more," she said, getting up and walking over to the computer. After logging on to Farland's website, she punched up her own personal gallery. There were about 50 thumbnails.

The fourth, a black and white taken from the rear, was of her kneeling on the bed, her head on the pillow, her eyes gazing into the camera. She was wearing only the garter belt and the nylons, her erotically plump ass raised in a pose she sometimes struck for me so I could orally pleasure her rear. The light in the film had a kind of golden glow and her pussy lips were swollen and slightly open, her anus tantalizingly visible in the shadow between her cheeks.

The fifth was the one of her as she staddled the toilet.

"That's the kinky one," she said.

"I didn't know you smoked....

"Pleasure me," she said, standing up, turning and cradling the back of my head in her hand as I kissed each breast, gently teasing her nipples with my tongue. "I've wanted this all day..."

"Gladly," I said, kissing my way down her bare stomach as I dropped to my knees on the floor. Maggie spread her legs so I was between them, and I carressed her thighs as I continued to let my lips trail over her garter belt to her warm, moist, almost hairless mons. The scent of her pussy was delicious, so familiar, but I wanted to make her wait for the payoff. So I kissed and licked the inside of her thighs, running the tip of my tongue from the spot where her thigh joined her pubic area down and under to her ass cheeks, briefly teasing her anus.

"Mmmm," she sighed. "That's nice."

12