The Ultimate Lap Dance

Story Info
Who said you can't arrange your own bachelor party?
11k words
4.64
88.5k
45
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maxfly
maxfly
275 Followers

In the years before I met my wife Laura I worked as a sales engineer for a large electronics company. I traveled a lot in those days. Once a year we had a large annual sales meeting and this year I was disappointed to find out it was in Houston. Not that there is anything wrong with Houston, but I traveled there all of the time. As such, this trip wasn't going to be anything out of the ordinary for me.

At the time the sales rep I had been working with for years was having a tough year due to the economy and there were rumors that a new rep had been chosen to take his place. I knew him. I didn't like him. He was, in a word, a hotshot! We didn't get along from word 'go'. He was a control freak and he didn't like the fact I was experienced and knew what I was doing. The few times I worked with him he wanted to orchestrate my every move and I chafed under his micro-management. We shared an awkward working relationship at best.

I had just arrived at the hotel where the conference was to take place and I wandered into the welcoming reception. Literally the first co-worker I spoke to said, "I hear you are leaving!"

I said, "What?" almost in shock.

"I heard you were leaving. Mike (the rumored replacement sales rep) told me he was moving over to your group and that he was going to bring Travis with him to be his SE."

"Well," I said trying to maintain my composure, "that is all news to me."

The same conversation was repeated three or four times over the next hour and I was seething. Finally I spotted Ron, my current sales rep, and asked him what the fuck was going on.

"I don't know," he said. "I have been hearing much the same thing.

I confronted my boss the next day and he denied everything but he was such a complete 'brown noser' I did not believe anything he said to me. As such, my attitude throughout the day's worth of presentations sucked. As we were all walking out at the end of the day I pulled Ron aside and asked him if he felt like going out on the group dinner that night.

"Fuck that!" he said and we planned to hook up at 7:00 for a dinner of our own. We ended up eating at the bar in a swanky boutique hotel where the 'beautiful people' hang out, and they were 'hanging out' all over the place. There was flesh everywhere. We hung out at the bar for quite a while and the sight of all those beautiful women got our juices going. The next thing you know we are ordering beer at the nearest strip joint. Five minutes after we sat down I had a half naked girl in my lap. Worries forgotten!!

I wasn't seeing anyone at the time. In fact, I was still lamenting over a breakup that had happened some months before. As such, I was more accommodating to the advances of the working girls than I might have been otherwise. I try to avoid those places when I am involved with someone because there is something that just doesn't feel right, but when I am single I figure "What the heck!" One dancer in particular spent a considerable amount of time on my lap but just before she could cash in on her investment with a few lap dances she was called up to work on stage. She asked me to give her a $20 tip for the DJ to get her out of having to dance on stage, but I told her I would just wait.

She pouted at me but took off to do her thing. Not too many minutes later another girl sat down on my lap and asked me if I wanted some company. I had fully planned on waiting for this other dancer, and I told her so, but she decided to stay anyway. At that very moment a friendship was born.

Her stage name was Ginger, but in the first few minutes of talking to her I found out her real name was Jody. I have always hated strippers' stage names. Somehow I always seemed to have had a knack for getting them to tell me their real names, which I understand is unusual.

I immediately knew Jody was unlike any stripper I had ever met. Most were just dumb bimbos. Jody was real and far smarter than she should have been working in a place like that. That first night I told her that I wished I had met her in a library instead of a strip club. She agreed.

Jody was not young. Initially, I would have put her in her early twenties, but she was actually 32. She was slender approaching skinny, relatively flat chested for a stripper, but she had an ass that simply would not quit. He skin was flawless.

That first night our relationship was typical of the stripper/client variety. We talked. She danced for me. I paid her money. As Ron and I left, I turned to him and said, "I think she likes me!" He just laughed. What he didn't know was that Jody had given me a pretty passionate kiss while she was giving me a lap dance, and I knew that was really unusual.

Over the next year or so every time I found myself in Houston I went to visit Jody. It was a strange thing to be a 'regular' but that is what I was. Not too far into it all I began to get reluctant to have her dance for me any more. Somehow it didn't seem right. Still, I knew that when she was at the club she was working so I always made sure I took care of her, if you know what I mean. She still danced for me now and then, but only because she wanted to. She could not let "Jesse's Girl" play without jumping on me. Trust me, you have never had a lap dance until you have had one from a pro who wanted to give you one rather than just doing it for the money. The energy is completely different! By being a regular there was even the added bonus of becoming "inner circle" with the other dancers at the club. I was treated very well every time I walked in, let me tell you!

I had no misconceptions about the nature of our relationship, yet Jody still became someone important to me, and I became important to her. We were friends. When I wasn't in Houston we talked on the phone once a week and we traded emails and text messages constantly. I loved to tease her every time the Rockets lost a game! Somewhere along the way we stopped seeing each other at the club. Instead, if I was in town on one of her days off, I would take her out and we would have dinner like any normal couple. Sometimes we would even go back to the club so she could hang out with her friends but not be required to work. It was actually a lot of fun. Once, while we were there socially, "Jesse's Girl" came on and Jody gave me a lap dance in her street clothes. It was easily the most erotic lap dance I had ever experienced, ironic considering she was wearing blue jeans and a sweatshirt at the time and didn't take either of them off. We kissed a little here and there along the way, but it never went any further than that physically. Emotionally it was a different story.

Somewhere along the way everything changed for us. I am not sure I was in love with Jody, but I loved her. Similarly, I know she wasn't in love with me either, but there was far, far more than just friendship going on between us.

One week I had to make an unplanned trip to Houston. Jody didn't expect to see me, so I thought I would surprise her with a visit. Once I had unpacked and got settled into my hotel I jumped into my rental and made my way over to the club. When I got there, I quickly spotted my favorite waitress, one of Jody's 'girls' and tapped her on the shoulder. "Hey, Linda! Is Ginger working tonight?" I asked her."

"Tim! Oh my gawd!! I am so glad you are here. She's over there in the corner. Something is wrong. She has already had four glasses of wine!" I knew that was a problem because at ninety-five pounds it didn't take Jody much to get drunk. I told Linda to bring me a beer and I headed over to where Jody was sitting. She was staring off into space and didn't even know I was there until I plopped down into the easy chair next to her. "What's up, Buttercup?" I asked as I sat down?"

I could tell from the look on Jody's face that it took her a second or two to even realize who it was that had sat down beside her, but then she broke into tears and crawled into my lap without saying a word. With her head on my shoulder and her arms around my neck she sobbed uncontrollably for a good five minutes. All I could do was stroke her hair, pat her back, and whisper consolations into her ear. When she was finally able to talk I got the story out of her between sobs.

Jody's mother had passed away the night before in Atlanta. Jody wasn't close to her, but that didn't make the loss any easier to take. On top of that it seemed she'd had one financial crisis after another the past month or two between needing a new transmission for her car, new tires, school fees for her son, and a controlling ex who was playing games with child support. Put it all together and the poor thing was completely overwhelmed. I couldn't even imagine why she had come to work, but I assumed it was simply because she knew she had to for the money, or because following her routine was the only thing that was going to pull her through.

A few times in the past I had casually asked Jody what her plans were for the day when she couldn't earn a living dancing anymore, but that night we talked about it in earnest. She had dreams of becoming a hair dresser. Not one of those $11.95 quick cut artists, but a real hair dresser who could earn six figures if they were good. Most of the girls in the club had Jody cut their hair and from what I could see she had a real knack for it. All she lacked was the schooling and the credentials. She just couldn't see a way to make it happen. I am not sure why I said it, but all of a sudden I blurted out, "Maybe you should just marry me?"

"What?' she asked not really comprehending what I had just asked her.

"I think you should marry me!" I said with more resolve.

"You are crazy," she said and I had to half agree with her. On paper it made sense, but we both knew it was never something that would happen. We came from such different worlds and while our friendship worked in its own way it wasn't something likely to work in the real world. Plus she had a son she would never move away from his father even though he was an ass. I knew there was no way I could move to Houston. Still, for that one night it was a dream we shared and it brought us closer because it allowed us to admit just how much we had come to mean to one another.

Then one day my life changed. I changed jobs. I changed cities, and I no longer traveled to Houston. Jody and I maintained a telephone friendship for a while, but over time even that dwindled almost completely. A couple of years passed and along the way I met Laura. A year and a half after that Laura and I got engaged. As the date of our nuptials approached Laura's friends began planning a bachelorette party. Because I hadn't lived in the new city very long, and my circle of friends was limited to a few golf acquaintances and people I had met through Laura, I didn't expect the same was going to happen for me, so I decided to plan a bachelor party of my own—in Houston!

You should have heard Jody's voice when I called her. She was giddy to hear from me. Once she got over her initial disappointment about my impending marriage she got really excited at the prospect of throwing me a bachelor party and told me not to worry about a thing. She would make it a party to remember, she said.

Three weeks later at around 4:45 pm I walked off the plane at Houston's Hobby Airport. Jody was there to meet me. She literally leapt into my arms when she saw me and threw her legs around my waist. "I missed you so much," she said before planting a big kiss on me. Holding her close I had to admit I had missed her, too.

"I cannot believe you are here!" she said smiling up at me once I got her to put her feet back on the ground. "How long has it been?"

"A little over three years, I think. Too long!"

"You got that right, Mister!" she said and kissed me again with emphasis.

"So what do you have planned for us tonight?"

Jody grinned and poked her finger into my chest. "You are just going to have to wait and see!"

We walked out to her car, an old beaten up Camaro, and we were off. First stop was the club she was working at in those days.

"This isn't where you were working before. How long have you been here?" I asked as she pulled her car into the parking lot.

"About six months. Things got crazy at the other place. They started bringing in girls from all over and it just got too weird to work there. Girls were literally fist fighting in the dressing room. My stuff was getting stolen. Not good!"

"You must miss all your girl friends," I commented.

"Hell no! They are all here, too. Rocky, Tatiana, even Crystal. They will all be here tonight. In fact, Tat' and I have something special planned for you."

"Like what?" I asked coyly.

"Like I said, you will just have to wait and see!"

Jody took me by the hand and led me into the club. It was still early, so the place wasn't terribly busy. We wound our way toward a table up front near the stage but tucked back against the wall. We ordered a couple of drinks and sat down to watch the girl on stage. Jody lit up a cigarette, then looked at me guiltily and put it out.

"I thought you quit?"

"I did, but I started up again when my father died last year. I have been trying to quit again since."

I was about to say something else to her when I felt a hand slide sexily across the back of my neck. "Hey, big boy! Remember me?"

I craned my head around to see who belonged to the voice and there was a mirror image of Jody, only blonde where Jody was a brunette. "Tatiana!" I said with a smile and jumped up to hug her. "You look great!" I said, and she did. The last time I had seen her Tatiana had been very ill for a while and now she had a little meat on her bones. In fact, she looked better than ever. It was good to see her healthy because she'd had a rough go of it there for a while.

"Thanks," she said. "It is nice to see you again. We'll catch up later, okay?"

"Absolutely!" I said and I watched her sashay through the door that took her backstage.

I sat back down and had barely taken a drink of my beer when another dancer came up, dropped herself in my lap, and planted a big kiss on my forehead. This time it was Rocky, a busty blonde with a heart of gold, but a body and face that was starting to show their age. We exchanged pleasantries for a minute before she too headed off back stage.

Over the next five or ten minutes most of the girls I had met before stopped by to say hello and congratulations, even a couple of dancers I had never met. And one by one they all said good bye and headed back stage.

A waitress had just brought me another beer when the DJ announced some special entertainment. "Ginger, why don't you bring your friend onstage?" I realized then the special entertainment was either going to be me, or I was going to be especially entertained. Regardless, I didn't see that I had much choice as Jody pulled me up and led me by the hand onto the stage. One of the bouncers was holding a chair for me and I sat down in it. Just then Rocky and one of the dancers I didn't know came out from behind the curtain and proceeded to duct tape my wrists and ankles to the chair. The bouncer made a thing about holding me in place while they secured me, but I wasn't going any where!

"Ladies and Gentlemen, our friend Tim here is about to get married," the DJ announced to a mixture of cheers, boos, and friendly catcalls. "What do you say? Should we give him a reason to change his mind?" he asked and got a round of cheers. "Or should we give him twenty reasons!!" he announced to even more cheers.

With that the spot lights started and a stream of girls strutted past me on either side. None of them was wearing aught but a g-string and high heels. They circled around the front of the stage then passed back past me again running their hands over my chest, neck and face. One by one over the next ten minutes every one of the girls gave me a lap quick dance for a half a song or so, and it seemed each one of them was determined to out dance the girl before her. Ironically, their performances seemed more for the crowd's benefit than my own. My cock was rock hard and aching for attention but due to the fact I was on stage the girls didn't even grind on me as much as they might have done in a dark corner.

I felt like I had been on stage forever when the DJ finally announced that the last dancer had performed on me, but then he said that the next song would be my biggest treat yet. I looked over at Jody who had been watching the whole time and she had a big shit-eating grin on her face knowing what was coming next.

Motley Crue's "Girls! Girls! Girls!" was playing over the loud speakers when all twenty dancers came back on stage and surrounded me, hiding me from the view of the crowd. I was smothered in a sea of tits. Nipples of all shapes and sizes were shoved in my mouth and I did my best to suck on each one. When it wasn't a nipple, a sexy mouth covered in lipstick was kissing me ardently. Countless hands were groping at my crotch, and a couple of hands were seriously stroking my cock through my pants. Then I felt someone tugging at my belt buckle and soon three or four hands were shoved into my pants and the rubbing began in earnest. If they kept it up I knew I would come before long. Meanwhile, one of the girls had climbed up on me, flipped upside down, put her knees on my shoulders, and she was rubbing her g-string clad pussy into my face for all she worth. I think I could feel her teeth biting my bulge. I tried desperately to pull her g-string aside with my teeth and I would have done it, too, had not the song ended and the DJ not announced an end to the mauling I was receiving.

When the girls reluctantly pulled away from me I can only imagine what kind of sight I made. I could taste lipstick so I knew I had to have it smeared all over my mouth. My cock, so near to coming, was making a tent out of my shorts where it poked up through the open crotch of my undone pants. I looked over at Jody and she was almost apoplectic she was laughing so hard. The DJ was smiling and there were all sorts of hoots an hollers coming from the crowd. I thought that was going to be the end of it, but one of the bouncers came on stage and dragged me over to a back corner of the stage. They left me there sitting helplessly while a couple of girls performed their normal routines occasionally using me as a prop. After a while Jody came on stage with a pair of scissors to cut me loose when the DJ decided finally I had been embarrassed enough for one day.

"Did you have fun?" Jody asked with a grin as she knelt in front of me cutting the tape away from my ankles.

"I have had worse things happen!" I joked.

"It only gets better from here!"

"Yeah?" I asked.

"Oh yeah!" replied Jody as she cut the last of the tape from my wrists.

I stood up and made a big show of getting my pants done up again to the great amusement of the crowd. After Jody took me by the hand and led me down off the stage I excused myself and went to the bathroom.

I laughed out loud when I saw my face in the mirror. I only looked twice as bad as I thought I would. There were a few obvious lip imprints on my face and forehead, but my mouth was simply smeared with red lipstick. My hair seemed to have also been a target because someone had rubbed a whole lot of gel into it. My entire head was a sticky mess and my hair was sticking out randomly in every direction possible. I cleaned myself up as well as I could and then I headed back out to the bar.

Jody and Tatiana were there waiting for me. Tat' had changed back into street clothes and she was holding a garment bag over her shoulder.

"Are you ready to go?" Jody asked me when I walked up.

"I am ready when you are!"

We waved good bye to a few girls who were back working the crowd. I blew a kiss to Rocky, who was up on stage, then I followed the two girls out to the parking lot marveling at how similar their bodies were from the back; tight waist, slender back, bubble butt. The only difference was the colour of their hair which I noticed was cut almost identically and the fact Jody was an inch or two taller than her blonde friend. Most amazing was that from the back you would never know Jody was over ten years older than Tat' who was still in her early twenties.

maxfly
maxfly
275 Followers