The Ultimate Mind-Fuck

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LoreLai
LoreLai
784 Followers

I was surprised when you slowed your thrusts and let go of my tits...I'd been enjoying the attention they were receiving. But then, you moved your hands over mine as they were holding onto the railing in front of me...your fingers lacing with mine and gripping the railing with me. I felt so close to you at that moment...closer than I've ever felt to another human being. And as your cheek brushed against mine and you stood there holding me, our eyes closed as we made love and listened to each other breathe, I knew this was much, much more than just a mindfuck gone awry.

You gripped my hands tightly, picking up speed as your hips ground into my ass harder and faster. You pushed me forward a bit...my tits dangling over the railing again, floating free in the cool nighttime summer air. The chilly wind felt amazing against my slightly sore nipples, making them erect and at attention. My entire body was at attention for that matter. Every inch of me was on fire despite the falling temperature. Every touch of your lips, every thrust of your hips felt magnified.

You really started laying into me...rough, fast strokes. Your mouth was all over my neck. And your fingers tightened around mine as your cock pummeled my sweet twat. You forced my hips forward over and over again and each time my clit was ground into the now coldish metal of the balcony railing. I felt another orgasm rising to the surface...fast. I didn't want to cum, yet though...I wasn't ready. I wanted to enjoy you longer...feel you inside me for a couple more hours, a couple more days, a couple more weeks. But try as I might, I knew I couldn't wait much longer. I felt my thighs begin to quiver and I knew it was all over for my plan of holding back.

And you must've sensed me trying to wait...either that or you already knew my body too well. You whispered in my ear, "Don't hold back...cum for me...cum all over my cock...soak me with your juices...."

Oh that voice...that deep, growling, manly voice...not to mention the words you were uttering. I couldn't have held back if it'd meant my death. I had absolutely no say in the matter. I was going to cum...I was going to cum now...and I was going to cum hard.

I gripped the railing as tight as I could, knowing my knuckles were turning white beneath your strong hands, and savored a couple more strokes of your cock moving within me as my clit ground against the railing. "Stop holding back...cum for me...." you demanded.

And again I gave into you, though it was much more my body's choice than my mind's. My lips parted and a low moan escaped. I bucked my hips in rhythm to yours. I began to shake...starting in my thighs...moving down my legs...then up to my arms. "Thomassssssssssss," I hissed as my orgasm crashed like the waves along the shoreline beneath us. Pleasure encompassed my body as you slowed your demanding thrusts to let my orgasm ease through me. My quivering pussy creamed all over your cock. I could feel my sticky wetness between us, coating our thighs. I was a gooey mess...throbbing from the inside out. Only I wasn't the only one throbbing. As I steadied myself again, I could feel you throbbing inside me as well. Your thrusts hadn't completely stopped, but they'd slowed considerably. "Thomas?"

"Yessss?" you asked, a neediness to your voice I didn't quite recognize.

"I want you to fill me up with your cum," I said nonchalantly.

"Oh god, Lore...."

I can't be sure, but I would swear I felt you get even harder inside me than you already were upon my request. You resumed your hard, quick thrusting, pushing me against the railing again. As you pushed forward, I pushed back...meeting you halfway and grinding my ass into your groin. I could feel your balls slapping against my pussy lips over and over again as your cock moved in and out of my tight, soaked little hole.

Within seconds I could feel you tensing up. I let go of the railing, pushed my ass against you and held it there as I bent my body into an arch. I reached behind me and ran my fingers through your hair as my breasts heaved into the cool, salty air. Your arms surrounded my waist as our lips met. One last thrust and I felt warm fluid burst from within your cock and begin shooting within my womb, filling me up.

As your hips slowed, we continued to kiss...still lost in each other. When I was sure your balls were fully emptied within me, I broke our kiss, turned back around to face the ocean, and leaned forward against the railing. You came in behind me, arms still wrapped around my waist holding me tight against you, and leaned your body weight against me, settling your face into the crook of my neck. I heard a low, satisfied moan rumble in your throat. I smiled.

"I much prefer the red hair near this ocean instead of another," you whisper, referring to a line from a poem you'd written on the first night we'd met.

"That makes two of us."

After a long pause, you take a deep breath. "'The weight of the world is love...under the burden of solitude...under the burden of dissatisfaction...the weight, the weight we carry is love....'" you whispered. You were reciting a line from my favorite poem...I couldn't believe you remembered it.

"'And so must rest...in the arms of love at last...must rest in the arms of love....'" I continued, skipping a few lines and heading straight to the ones I was feeling at that moment.

"Are you resting in the arms of love at last, Red?"

"Ya know, Thomas...I believe I am."

LoreLai
LoreLai
784 Followers
12