The Ultimate Road Head

Story Info
His girlfriend surprises him.
861 words
4.05
36.1k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is absolutely, positively true.

One day a couple of years ago my girlfriend, her family, and me were at a bar-b-que. We were about thirty minutes away from the town that she lived in and we rode with her parents. It was the middle of summer and was very hot. My girlfriend knew I didn't wear underwear on days like this so I could let my package breath. She is 6' and with slight curves in all the right places and D breasts with brown silver dollar nipples. She was mixed (b/w) with almond brown skin and looked like Alicia Keys. I am 6'4" and about 225 lbs of cut muscle (I played football in college), and I also wore some reversible basketball shorts so no one but her knew from first glance. Back them I was in a constant state of hornyness.

Well as the day wore on it started to get late and we were leaving the bar-b-que. We got everything packed up in her dads SUV. I got in on the passenger side behind her mom and her behind her dad who was driving. A couple of minutes into the drive when we got to a two-lane highway my girlfriend leaned over without warning and puts hers head in my lap. I figured she was tired from the heat of the day and wanted to take a short nap before we got back to town for the night. What I was not prepared for was I guess she smelled the musk coming from my balls. Without a word (of course) she snakes her hand up the leg of my shorts. I immediately stiffen up in more ways than one. If I had seen my own face at that moment I would have laughed at myself with the look that I had on my face. I quickly got my senses under control while still feeling her easing her way up my shorts.

I looked at both her mom and her dad for any clues of what they were doing and nothing. When she put her soft warm hands on my 8" dick I almost screamed. The pressure of being caught almost matched the pressure she was putting on my dick. She stroked it up and down slowly and firmly making my eyes role into the back of my head. My breathing quicken to little short breaths. After about a minute she careful not to make a sound she pulled my loose shorts up and put the head of my dick into her mouth. I almost lost all sense of time and space before hitting the front seat with the top of my foot snapping myself back to reality.

I kept my eyes on her parents the whole time now, afraid if they would look back. Trying to be as silent as possible being drowned out by the sounds of the road she was working me like overtime. She was licking on the side of my dick all the way to the head and even licking the head lick a lollipop. Then she would just hold it half way in her mouth and just suck. I almost lost it a couple of time when she did that but I didn't want this to end. She would repeat this process a couple of times, and then she went for it and just started sucking. I let out a low moan to show my deepest appreciation.

When I noticed some lights up ahead, I tapped her on the back to let her know and she rose up with the biggest smile on her face. I looked at her with a sly look and shook my finger at her like I'll get you back. As we rode through town on our way back to her parents place we were both speechless until we got in the house. Her parents said good night so we went into her bedroom. I asked her what was the occasion. She told me she thought about it and it sounded like fun so she did it. I asked her is it all right if we finish what you started. She said yea as long as I finish first. She pushed me on the bed and went at my dick like a crazed woman. In no time I was bowing my load so hard I thought she would have choked at the sheer pressure as she swallowed. My whole body (as it tends to do) lost all control with a full body cramp like I was cumming from every part of my body. When I cam back to earth she had just finished cleaning me off. So I grabbed her with all the strength I could muster and flipped her onto her back. Although I would be the first man to want to make cunnilingus an Olympic sport I knew I had my work cut out for me tonight. But that is a different story. Oh and by the way the sex was so great that night you wouldn't believe me if I told you.

This is my second story (first here)so your feedback would be appreciated.