The Ultimate Sex Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bb1212
bb1212
862 Followers

There had even been those very uncomfortable times when Sam had looked at Pernice with male desire.

Just the thought brought Sam's male side out and his penis swelled slightly. He knew it wasn't a huge penis, particularly compared to the Robbie sized monster sex toy at the party, but at five and a half inches it was still bigger than quite a few of the football players, if the girls estimates at the party were anything to go by.

Sam's penis was uncircumcised because his parents had left it that way when he was born. They hadn't known how to deal with his differences, and eventually they had just left him as he was, so he could choose for himself when he was old enough. Sam hadn't let any doctors anywhere near his groin since the awful battery of examinations and probing and prodding that he had endured in the name of medical science when he was twelve. Sure, it had all been professional, but it had also been so demeaning.

His current GP tried to convince Sam to resume the tests every time he went to him, but Sam was having none of that. He hoped desperately that Mary was not going to be so pushy.

Still side on Sam grinned slightly. His penis was standing at half mast, pointing straight forward, and it looked so strange on his toned and athletic female body. He liked his body, but he didn't trust others not to treat him like a freak. Again.

His penis eventually softened and the female returned.

Sam's legs were long and slender, and she didn't seem to need to wax them any more frequently than her friends. She touched her jaw. In her opinion her face was more of the rugged and manly type than pretty. She had a firm jaw, a strong nose and piercing grey eyes. At least she had never started to grow facial hair, so that was a relief. With straight shoulder length hair and a long fringe she felt that she looked, well at least... acceptable.

She turned back to the mirror and stared at her reflection intently.

"I," she announced determinedly, "am going to go through with this." Then she looked at the clock, squeaked, and rushed to get dressed.

"I have a three o'clock appointment to see er... Doctor Mary," Sam said to the receptionist nervously. She had arrived five minutes early and had not needed to go over the speed limit to achieve that. The girl looked at her monitor.

"Ah, you must be Sam, and it's your first time here right?"

"Yes."

"Please fill this out," the girl said cheerfully, handing Sam a clipboard that had a sheet of paper and a pen attached to it. Sam filled out the form, which had the usual questions that a doctor asks on the first visit.

"Sam?" a voice asked, and Sam looked up at a trim older lady with short greying hair. The lady was smiling.

"Oh, yes," she said.

"I'm Mary, please come through."

"Oh... um, the form?" Sam asked, showing Mary the clipboard.

"You can bring it with you," Mary said, and she turned and walked away. Sam followed nervously.

The consultation room was pretty much the same as the consultation rooms that Sam had been in elsewhere. There was a small desk, and Mary sat on a chair behind it waving Sam to the other chair next to it. There was a shelf with various medical books and a small bed against the opposite wall.

"James tells me you want to join the club," Mary said, and Sam nodded.

"He also said you told him you are a hermaphrodite," Mary continued, and Sam nodded again. Mary looked confused.

"Really? You don't look like a hermaphrodite." Sam shuddered. Back to the freak show she thought, getting angry.

"What is a hermaphrodite supposed to look like, seeing as you have never had one at the club?" she asked tersely.

To her surprise Mary laughed.

"My dear," she said, "you are absolutely correct. How would I know? I'm so sorry; you must have endured a lot of torment growing up." Sam relaxed a bit.

"I did." Mary read the form that Sam had filled out.

"Can I please see some identification?" she asked, and Sam handed her driver's licence to Mary. She looked at it, nodded, and handed it back.

"For a complete sexual health certificate I will need you to disrobe totally, are you comfortable enough to do that here or would you like a robe and a change room?" Sam shrugged.

"You are going to see me naked and more anyway," Sam said, and she unbuttoned her shirt.

"Wonderful," Mary said, looking back at the clipboard, "when you have undressed just lie on the bench and let me know when you are ready."

Sam undressed quickly, neatly folding her clothes as she took them off. Then she lay down nervously. Her shivers weren't just because of the slight chill in the air.

"Um... ready I guess," she said, and Mary looked up from the form and smiled reassuringly.

"It's all right dear," she said, "I don't bite," and Sam nodded. Mary took a couple of steps and she was standing over Sam.

"My, my," she murmured, "legs up and apart please," she said louder, and she put on some rubber gloves. "If any of this gets too uncomfortable just say so." Sam closed her eyes and gritted her teeth.

Mary's touch was soft and gentle. She touched Sam's leg gently and moved slowly up to her penis, instead of just grabbing it roughly as the other doctors had done. She kneaded it gently.

"Can you get erections?" she asked.

"Yes."

"Orgasms?"

"Yes. Um, male and female."

"Really? That is amazing, you are so lucky."

Sam opened her eyes. Mary looked sincere. Sam had never had anyone tell her she was lucky to have been born the way she was before.

"Do you ejaculate when you orgasm as a man?"

"Yes."

"Wonderful, but no testicles."

"I was told they are internal," Sam explained.

"Are you able to father children?"

"I don't know. I haven't let a doctor examine me down there since I was twelve."

"Oh dear, did you have a bad experience?"

"Yes."

"Thank you for trusting me." Sam nodded. Mary lifted Sam's penis out of the way with one hand and gently prised her pussy lips apart. Sam jumped when Mary lightly brushed her clitoris.

"My, we are sensitive down there aren't we?" Sam nodded.

"I wouldn't suggest a piercing then," Mary said and Sam giggled. She had never even considered that.

"Vagina is normal?"

"I always need lubricant, but that's the only thing wrong as far as I know," Sam said, and Mary smiled.

"A lot of women experience that problem," she said.

"Are you sexually active?" Sam cringed.

"Um, not with other people," she said quietly.

"I can see it would be hard to find an understanding partner," Mary said sympathetically.

"That is why I want to join the club," Sam explained.

"Good idea," Mary agreed. "I would like to do an internal examination too, is that OK?" Sam hesitated and then nodded. Mary lubricated a finger and gently pressed it into Sam.

"You are very tight dear, I wouldn't suggest any of the larger penis's on offer to start with," Mary advised. Sam nodded, trying to ignore the unusual intrusion.

Sam had used sex toys before, but that was to provide herself with sexual stimulation. This was somebody else who was inside her for a totally different reason, and it felt uncomfortably different. Mary probed for a short time and then withdrew her finger. Sam was relieved when she did.

"Everything seems to be in order," Mary said, "so we'll just do the scrape, get a sperm sample, do the blood test and that will be it." Sam's eyes opened wide. A sperm sample? How were they going to do that? Even if Sam had been in her male mode, Mary was certainly not the sort of woman that interested her, and Sam knew her male side didn't respond to pornography. Mary had turned away to pick up something that looked a bit like a small cooking utensil, so she didn't see Sam's reaction.

"This may feel a little uncomfortable," Mary said, and she inserted the thing gently into Sam's vagina. Sam felt a slight scratching feeling and a minor stinging sensation, and then Mary withdrew the item and put it into a container.

"About a, er, sperm sample..." Sam said.

"Yes?"

"I don't think I can." Mary looked surprised.

"It is done in a private cubicle and we can give you some stimulating literature," she suggested.

"That doesn't work for me," Sam explained, "I can't control when the male side appears."

"Oh... well then maybe... no." Mary said, looking very unsure of herself. It was the first time Sam had seen a crack in her professional manner.

"Maybe what?" Sam asked.

"No, I was thinking of something else, but we will give you the container and you can get the sample at home next time it is possible. Then you just bring it in."

"I live in Armidale," Sam said, and Mary frowned.

"That is a long way to come back with a sample," Mary conceded.

"What was the other idea?" Sam asked.

"Prostate stimulation," Mary replied.

Sam was on her knees on the bed, leaning forward with her head on the pillow. Her teeth were clenched and her eyes were tightly closed. She shuddered as Mary applied the cold lubricant to her asshole, and wondered yet again if this was a good idea. Mary had explained the procedure in detail and she had also said that it would be an extremely good test to see what male parts Sam did and didn't have.

Sam wondered what Mary thought about what she could see. She was pushing her finger gently against Sam's tight entrance, slowly working the lubricant and her fingertip in. Below that she would be able to see Sam's pussy through her light dusting of pubic hair. Below that again her penis was dangling down.

"Ungh," Sam grunted as Mary's finger pushed harder.

"Just try to relax dear," Mary suggested, "a lot of people find this to be quite stimulating."

Sam could understand why. It hurt, and it felt uncomfortable but there was also a kind of illicit pleasure to it. But she didn't know how she could possibly relax when someone was putting their finger up her ass. She grunted again and instinctively clenched tighter.

"There, it's in now," Mary said eventually, "we'll just let you get used to it before going to the next step."

Sam knew what the next step was, because Mary had explained it all in detail. She would insert her finger and then try to find Sam's prostate gland. If she had one and it was normal she would stimulate it gently, and this would cause Sam to ejaculate into the container that was at the moment between her knees on the bed, but which Mary would hold in place. Sam was doubtful. Mary said she could ejaculate without even getting an erection, but how could that possibly be?

Sam jumped, and the male side rose.

"There it is," Mary said unnecessarily, as Sam's penis twitched. This was a feeling that was totally foreign to him, but it was nice. More than nice.

"Mmmm," he moaned as Mary gently touched his prostate again. The pain and discomfort from Mary's intrusion had gone, and it was now replaced by a rather pleasant tingle, but further inside the prostate stimulation was divine.

Sam was trying not to moan too loudly as Mary slowly increased the pressure on his prostate. It was still very gentle, but it felt like Mary was rubbing directly on the ends of all of the nerves in his groin at the same time. He was experiencing involuntary twitching movements combined with exquisite pleasure. It was simply sensational.

And then he came.

All of a sudden Sam felt the rush of semen through his still quite soft penis, and he moaned in ecstasy as his sample shot in strong spurts neatly into the jar that Mary was holding.

Sam was shaking uncontrollably and he felt like he was going to collapse. Gently Mary withdrew her finger, and Sam felt empty and quite sad that it was gone. Mary put the sample jar down and peeled off the rubber glove. She then held the jar back in position and gently squeezed Sam's penis from the base to the tip to get the last drops out. Sam shuddered even more.

"Lay on your back dear," Mary suggested, "I think you need to rest after that."

As Sam lay there slowly coming down from the most intense orgasm he had ever experienced a thought occurred to him and he snorted.

Sam's female side returned.

"Are you all right?" Mary asked.

"I can't help but think," Sam said as she started to giggle, and then that turned into laughter, "that here I am, one of the few people in the world with sensitive breasts, a working penis, a vagina and a clitoris, and the first time that I have ever orgasmed at the hands of another person it was without any of those things being stimulated at all."

Mary joined Sam in her laughter, and handed her a soft paper towel to wipe up with.

As the afternoon sun threw long shadows across the road Sam smiled and hummed along to the radio. She was happy. Mary had been both understanding and professional, and just as James had promised her it hadn't cost Sam a cent.

One big positive was that Sam now knew for sure that she was going to change doctors, and that unlike her previous doctors Mary would be understanding and supportive.

The other big positive was that she knew that within two weeks she would be eagerly welcomed into the Ultimate Sex Club. This no longer made Sam nervous, it made her excited, and she just couldn't wait.

Even the perennially self-absorbed Pernice noticed the difference.

Monday.

"You seem really happy Sam, did you get laid on your long weekend?" she asked over a chicken Caesar salad in the café at lunch time.

"Not yet," Sam said without thinking, and Pernice choked on her food.

"Have you got a boyfriend? Wow! Spill!" she demanded, but Sam just smiled.

"I never kiss and tell," she said with a grin, knowing how this would infuriate Pernice.

"You have to," Pernice said, "I always tell you."

"True," Sam admitted, "but I never ask you to."

"You have to," Pernice insisted, pouting.

"Can't, it's a secret." Sam replied. "Got to go or I'll be late for class."

Wednesday.

"Come on Sam, tell me who he is."

"I can't, Pernice, it's a secret."

"Is it Hunter? I've seen him look at you."

"It's a secret," Sam insisted.

"Oooh, it is Hunter!"

"No it isn't."

"Then who is it?"

"Not telling."

"I don't believe you've really got a boyfriend."

"Oh darn it. Busted."

"C'mon, who is it?"

Friday.

"Did you leave school with Adrian yesterday?"

"Yes, so?"

"Eeeew, why would you want him as your boyfriend? He smells!"

"He isn't my boyfriend."

"Really? Then why did you go home with him?"

"I didn't, I was going to work and he lives near there so we walked together."

"I'm going to find out; you might as well tell me."

"No"

"Awww, Sam, please?"

"No."

Monday.

"Are you going to tell me?"

"No."

"Fine then. Do you want to know what I did with Jack last night?"

"No."

"Well we drove down to the lake, and I was so horny that I blew him in the car where anyone could have seen us..."

Tuesday.

"Hello?" Sam said, answering her phone.

"Hi Sam, this is Mary from the club."

"Oh, hi Mary."

"Your tests were all good; you can come to the club whenever you want."

"Fantastic."

"How about Saturday night?"

"I have to work, is there an event tomorrow night?"

"There is, but can you get here for the introduction session? Six o'clock would be best."

"I have Wednesday afternoons off, so yes."

"That's great; we can give you the calendar of events when you get there. James is really looking forward to meeting you."

"Oh, um, do you guys... sort of..."

"You want to know if you have to have sex with us first."

"Well, yes."

"At the Ultimate Sex Club, sex is only ever what you want, when you want and with whom you want. Unfortunately one of the few choices you don't have is James and me. We run the club but we are monogamous, and we never participate."

"Oh, I'm sorry."

"Don't be, lots of people ask."

"Um, what do I wear?"

"Tomorrow is a normal night, so just come in your street clothes, we give you a robe to change into before you go through. Some of the nights are themed costume nights, but that is all in the calendar."

Sam sat in the car watching the clock. It was five fifty two and she was incredibly nervous. Tonight is the night she told herself. I'm going to meet a cute guy, and we are going to go all the way. She smiled at the irony, because she always thought of Pernice as a bit of a slut. This was because Pernice would almost always put out on the second date and sometimes even on the first if she thought the guy was hot enough. And here was Sam planning to have sex in a couple of hours with someone who she still hadn't even met yet.

The two story building looked like any of the other factories in the street. If there hadn't been a sign saying 'USC -- members only' Sam would have thought she had written down the wrong address. There was a car park around the back and Sam nervously drove in. There were three other cars there, and they were all luxury models.

Sam wondered just how exclusive this club really was. There was a light on above a door, and some strategically positioned screens to ensure that the neighbouring buildings could not see the people waiting there. Sam locked her car, drew a deep breath and walked to the door.

There was another sign saying 'Members Only' above a button. Sam pressed it. She was, after all, a member. Then a random thought occurred to Sam. She was there to find a member, and she had her own member tucked away, but how could they let women in if they didn't have a member? She giggled at her own absurd thought and of course it was right then that the door opened.

A tall and very tough looking older man in a T shirt and jeans answered the door, and he looked at Sam disapprovingly. She stopped giggling, a bit put off by his stare.

"Can I help you?" he asked.

"Oh, um, yes. Can I see Mary?" she said hesitantly, wondering if she should just run away. He stared a bit more.

"Name?"

"I'm, um Sam," she said, and the man's manner instantly transformed from threatening to welcoming.

"Really?" he said smiling widely. "I'm so pleased to meet you, I'm James. Come in." James held the door open and Sam walked inside.

The short entrance hall was brightly lit, and it looked sumptuous. The maroon walls had gold edging and Sam was walking on a very plush carpet. James led her towards two intricately carved wooden doors at the end of the hall, but then turned through a side door almost at the end, and they went into a small office.

When Sam walked in behind him James turned to her.

"If you don't mind me saying so you look nothing like I expected. You look like a pretty young girl."

"And not at all like a hermaphrodite," Sam said, sighing. "I know."

"But for what it's worth," she added, "you look nothing like I would expect a doctor to look like either." James smiled.

"Yes, sorry about that. We sometimes get kids ringing the bell for a dare or something and I try to look tough and frighten them off."

"Uh huh." They looked at each other for a moment.

"You really have both...?" James looked very uncomfortable all of a sudden.

"It's OK James; Mary explained that you guys don't get involved. If you really want a professional look that's fine but I'd rather wait until I was undressed anyway." James smiled.

"That would be great," he said. "Thanks." He reached into a drawer and took out a booklet and a large mostly gold coloured pendant on a gold chain. He handed her the booklet first.

"This is your calendar of events," James said. "We have the normal events twice a week but there are also themed events throughout the year as well. Some are seasonal, like our Christmas Party, some are special interest related like our ladies only and men only nights, some are competitions like our stripper night and the blow job survivor night, and some are costume related like our lingerie nights, masquerade night and the very popular toga parties." Sam was scanning the program as he spoke.

bb1212
bb1212
862 Followers