The Ultimate Sex Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bb1212
bb1212
864 Followers

"Ancient God's night?" she said curiously.

"Yes, we get Roman, Greek, Norse, Egyptian, Aztec, well, all sorts. Some of the costumes are exceptional."

"I could come to that one as Herm-Aphrodite," Sam suggested, and James both grinned and grimaced at the same time.

"This is your membership pendant," he explained, handing her the heavy gold item, "and you also use it to let other members know what you are interested in. I'll show you how it works in a moment, but you might be happy to know we had to get this specially made. In this club it is unique, just like you."

"Oh," Sam hadn't realised this would all be so organised. James explained further.

"You might have seen our logo, that's the circular 'U' containing the letters 'S' and 'C'," James said, pointing out the centre section.

"Uh huh," Sam agreed.

"The coloured dots around the outside of the logo represent the equipment that a member has," James said, and Sam was a bit confused.

"Equipment?"

"See the pink dots?" James asked.

"Yes," Sam said, looking at three pink circles, one with a letter 'P' in it, one with the letters 'MM' in it and the other with the letters 'FM' in it.

"Pink means the member has a vagina, so normally that means a female," he gave Sam an apologetic smile and she smiled back. She was well aware that she was different.

"The 'P' means you want a penis in your vagina, the 'MM' means you want a male mouth on it and the 'FM'..."

"Female mouth," Sam said, smiling. She liked this system already; it explained things without having to say anything. Maybe.

"How do you show which you are interested in?" she asked.

"I'll show you that in a moment," James said. Sam nodded.

"The blue dots mean the member has a penis," James said and Sam couldn't help giggling.

"A member with a member," she explained as he looked at her quizzically, and he nodded, "and usually male," she added.

"Yes," James agreed, "you have the only pendant in the club with both pink and blue dots."

"Special," Sam said and James smiled.

"Very," he agreed. Sam looked at the letters in the blue dots.

"'FM' is female mouth, 'MM' is male mouth, 'V' is vagina, 'MA'..."

"Male anus," James said and Sam grimaced.

"'FA' female anus," Sam said, and James nodded.

"The red dots mean your mouth," he said.

"Penis, vagina, male anus and female anus," Sam said, reading the now obvious letters.

"Yes, black is the anus."

"Penis, female mouth, male mouth."

"Right, and the green ones are the others. 'BD' is bondage and discipline," he said, and Sam raised an eyebrow.

"We have dungeons; I'll show them to you shortly."

A doorbell rang quietly, and Sam looked toward the door and then back at James.

"Mary will go and look through the peephole," he said, "if it isn't someone we know she will come and get me."

"OK," Sam replied. She liked how well run the club was, and she was hoping they would not be interrupted.

"So," James said, getting back to the pendant, "the 'G' is group sex of some sort, the 'T' is toys, 'X' is for exhibitionism and the 'F' is fetish." Sam's mind boggled, but an obvious question occurred to her.

"Right," Sam said, "so what am I when it comes to a mouth or, er, something?" She didn't think she wanted to offer her ass just yet, but it was on the pendant.

"We can't cover everything," James said, "but we do have quite a few transgender members, and they have found that a direct question solves it."

"Hi, I'm Sam and I have both female and male bits, can I suck your..."

"Exactly," James agreed, "the members are almost always polite."

"Uh huh," Sam said nervously.

"That reminds me," James said, changing the subject quickly, "we suggest you choose a new name to use while you are here. We don't want members to find you outside the club unless you want them to."

"Good idea," Sam said, "I'll think about that."

"Good. Now you asked how to show the other members what you are interested in," James said as he picked up a small syringe like object with a button on the side. "Just position this over something. Um, what do you want tonight?" Sam blushed.

"Penis in vagina I suppose," she said, and James put the nozzle over the pink dot with the 'P' in it. He pushed the button and a drop of liquid fell into the dot creating a glistening dome.

"Anything else?" James asked, and he handed Sam the syringe. She looked carefully, searching her desires. Sam put a drop of fluid into the red 'P' and another into the pink 'MM'.

"I think that should do it for a first time," Sam said.

"OK, after thirty seconds you can put the pendant on. We can remove the drops or add more next time," James explained.

"Have you thought of a name?" James asked, but Sam hadn't. She took a deep breath.

"No, let's go and get the inspection over with first."

"Are you sure? You don't have to."

"I'm here to show it off I suppose, but let's hurry up and do it before I change my mind."

James took Sam out and through the twin doors into a foyer. There was an unattended reception counter with some of the syringes and a couple of small tubs of liquid on it.

There were three change rooms leading off one side, labelled 'M', 'F' and 'T', and James led her into the 'T' room, explaining that the transgender members had requested a different change room after a few of the overly straight members had made them feel uncomfortable. There was nobody else in the room.

James showed Sam how her pendant was matched to a locker and opened it electronically. He handed her a lightweight maroon robe and asked if she wanted him to leave while she got changed.

When she said no James turned his back and Sam removed her clothes, putting them in the locker with her bag, and then she put the robe on, but didn't close it at the front.

Sam looked at James' back. Even though he was much older than her, his short cropped hair was still all black. He had the muscles of a body builder, and she had to admire the way he filled out the tight T-shirt. Looking down she saw he also had an ass that a man twenty years younger would be proud of. Sam decided he looked hot, and she was here to have sex why shouldn't she at least get an appetite with someone who was safe? Quietly she lay on a narrow bench, and she made sure her robe fell open fully.

"Ok," she said huskily, "come and check it out."

James turned, and then stared when he saw her.

"Wow," he said, and he stepped over to her.

She had told James that she was nervous, and he was very careful to ensure she knew what he was going to do and he always confirmed with her that it was all right. A strong hand closed on her penis gently, first examining it thoroughly, and then pulling it up so he could see her feminine parts clearly. With his other hand he lightly touched her pussy, spreading her lips to see her opening. She wondered if he would use his finger to enter her, and realised that was what she wanted. But he didn't. Instead he ran a finger up her slit and lightly stroked her clit. She shuddered.

"Do that again and you have to finish the job," she gasped, and he smiled.

"Much as I would love to, I never have any sexual relationship with the members," he said, "but thank you very much for letting me examine you, and also for the very generous offer." He smiled.

"Do you want a quick shower?" he asked, and Sam knew she should.

"Yes," she replied.

"I will wait outside; try to think of a new name." She nodded.

"Halyn," she said, and James turned around.

"Um, sorry?"

"Halyn. That can be my new name." She pronounced it hay-lin.

"Oh, er, good. Um, that's quite unusual, can I ask why?"

"I checked on my phone and it is a non-gender specific name that means unique," the newly named Halyn said. She had decided that while she was in the Ultimate Sex Club building she would both think of herself and refer to herself as Halyn.

"Perfect," James agreed, "Halyn it is, now let's go for a tour and then after that we can meet some of the members."

Halyn was amazed by the club facilities. There was a huge main area with a number of comfortable couches scattered around, some large screen televisions on the walls and a good sized dance floor complete with a couple of poles if that was the sort of dancing you wanted to indulge in.

There was an adjoining bar where you could get mocktails and other non-alcoholic drinks, and also light snacks. This area, James explained, was for socialising only, and any activities that were more intimate than holding hands and chaste hugs and kisses were banned. There were a few staircases and a lift leading off the main area to the upstairs party rooms.

Upstairs Halyn was shown the huge group party room that she had seen on the web site as well as other party rooms of different sizes for two people and for more.

The rooms were all tastefully decorated with the common things to almost all of them being a lot of mirrors, small tables with bowls containing condoms and lubricant, and the bed surfaces which were all a soft vinyl like material with a spray pack of antiseptic and disposable wipes nearby.

Some of the party rooms were 'wet rooms' set up for shower sex, soapy massages and the like, one just had two massage tables in it and another had an assortment of slings and very strange shaped chairs. Halyn wondered if some of the furniture came with instruction manuals, it looked like they might be needed.

James took Halyn to a room that looked like a school classroom, complete with desks and a blackboard.

"This is our fantasy room," he told her, "every three months we change the theme."

"Oh, um, what sorts of themes do you have?"

"Some of the ones so far have been the inside of an aircraft, the boss's office, a prison cell, a theatre stage, a casting couch, a hospital, cars at the drive in and so many more."

"Wow," Halyn said, "so many fantasies," and she giggled. James looked at her curiously.

"I know a joke that would be perfect for the theatre theme," she explained.

"Do tell," he said dryly, so she did.

"This guy is talking to another guy, and he says 'I used to have a great acting job at the Royal Shakespeare Company.' Second guy asks 'so what happened?' First guy says 'I misread a stage direction.' Second guy says 'what direction was that?' First guy says 'the one that said, enter, Juliette, from the rear.'"

James just shook his head.

There were also other areas including two dungeons, one very small for two people only and one quite large for bigger groups. Halyn looked in awe at some of the equipment in the dungeons, first wondering what it was and then deciding she didn't really want to know.

Halyn was stunned with the cinema area which had a huge screen that would soon be showing erotic movies. This did not have chairs, just bed sized mats, and James explained this is where the exhibitionists came to couple and the voyeurs came to watch.

The rules there were that nobody could be turned away, it was a public area, but also there was a three foot limit unless the voyeur was invited to come closer, to touch, or even to join in. Again Halyn shuddered and wondered how people could do such wild things.

Halyn asked James at one stage how they managed to keep the club going. She knew there was a reasonable income from membership and admissions, but she didn't think it would be enough to cover both the premises and the running costs.

James explained that he was considered to be the white sheep of his family, and he was the only one with a respectable job. Most of his male relatives found themselves on the wrong side of the law as a career choice, and the club had previously been a high class brothel run by a drug dealing uncle. When his uncle had finally been taken out by a rival in a drive-by shooting James had inherited the building. He did not want to keep it as a brothel, so he had started the club just to cover costs and make sure the place did not fall to ruin. He said it was too much fun for too many people now to try and change it, and he and Mary really didn't need any extra income anyway.

James showed Halyn another large room which contained a sunken ring. This, James said, was where they occasionally ran jelly wrestling events. The next room had some cubicles with what James called glory holes through which people could have anonymous sex. In the middle of that room was 'the barrel', a piece of equipment where a person could be shut into the device and the only part of them that was visible from the outside was from the top of their bottom down to part way down their thighs. As they were folded forward, James explained, it provided ideal access for anonymous people to come and use them without being identified.

"How," Halyn asked, "do they stop people from doing what they don't want them to?"

"We have a safe word", James explained, "and that word is orange. If you say that word then whoever is doing something with you must stop. So if you were in there and were allowing vaginal access only, then if somebody tried to use your anus you would just say the word. All of the party rooms are wired with sound recognition and if somebody says that word twice within ten seconds then the alarm will sound and help will be here quickly. Please don't try it out to see if it works, we test every day to ensure it does."

"What do the security people do if the door is locked?"

"The door locks are to prevent members intruding on other members; our security staff can override them in an emergency."

There were also three different sets of upstairs toilets, and even three very well equipped first aid rooms in case of minor injuries.

Halyn finished the extensive tour feeling impressed, but also very daunted. From having the simple desire to find someone to have sex with, she had now been exposed to levels of sexual deviancy that she had never known existed. Some of this was quite disturbing.

"So," James finally said, "are you ready to meet some members?" Halyn nodded and they went back to the main area. James looked around and saw a tall man and a small woman standing together chatting. Like the other half a dozen people in the room they were only wearing the maroon robes and they seemed to be totally relaxed. James and Halyn walked over to them.

"Tom and Carol, this is Halyn." James said, startling Halyn a bit with the use of her new name. "Halyn is a very special new member and it is her first time here."

"Hi Halyn," Tom said, "and welcome."

"Thanks," Halyn said, checking him out. She decided that Tom would have been in his early to mid-twenties and he was an absolute hunk. He had the healthy build and the straggly blonde hair of a surfer, and his face was strong. His bright blue eyes seemed look straight into Halyn's mind, and she could feel the colour rising in her face.

"Hi Halyn," Carol added and with relief Halyn turned to her.

"Hi Carol," she said, looking at the petite girl.

Carol had olive skin and short, straight black hair that seemed to sweep across her face. She had a very pretty smile and had an air of cuteness that Halyn found to be appealing.

James excused himself and left the three of them talking. Halyn was very attracted to Tom, but she could see that he and Carol were together, so she didn't pursue that thought. She glanced at Tom's pendant and could see glittering highlights on the blue 'V', the blue 'FM' and the red 'V'. Carol's pendant had the matching pink 'P', pink 'MM' and the red 'P'.

"Um, Halyn," Carol said suddenly, "you seem to have a, er, faulty pendant. It has blue dots as well as the pink ones." Halyn steeled herself. She knew she was going to have this conversation a lot tonight.

"It's not faulty," she said, and Carol looked surprised, "I am a hermaphrodite, I have, um, girl bits and boy bits."

"Really, that's... uh oh, look out, the shark has spotted the new meat," Carol suddenly said.

"Careful here," Tom said, "he always targets the new ones."

"Because they don't know he's hung like a cashew and lasts five minutes maximum," Carol added.

Halyn looked at the man approaching. She estimated him to be in his forties and he had a solid build, running to chubby. He had a dark tan and long curly black hair. With a gold chain on his wrist and another around his neck he looked like an ageing playboy.

"Hello beautiful," he said, in a voice that sounded like he was trying just a little too hard, "where have you been all my life?"

Halyn groaned internally. She immediately found him to be repulsive.

"Hi Francis," Tom said, this is, uh..."

"Halyn," Halyn said, seeing him struggling to remember her name.

"Halyn, what a beautiful name," Francis said, turning the charm up to eleven, "what say you and me head upstairs at half past and see if we can become better acquainted?"

Halyn's stomach turned, she'd had some bad offers before but this was going for the gold.

"That depends, Francis," she said sweetly, "how big is your cock?" She heard Carol snort back a suppressed laugh behind her.

"I think you'll find it is plenty big enough to satisfy you," Francis said, with a sudden nervous edge to his smooth voice.

"It's just I never have sex with a man who has a smaller cock than I do," Halyn said. She could see that Francis had the blue 'FM' and the blue 'V' highlighted, and she didn't pick him as bisexual.

"Huh?" Francis said. He stared at her pendant and suddenly looked even more confused.

Grinning Halyn pulled her robe open at the front and Francis' eyes bulged in surprise.

"Oh," he said uncertainly, "look there's Delilah, I've, uh, got to go," and he made a beeline to a woman on the far side of the room, not quite running but very close to it.

Carol and Tom were trying hard not to laugh out loud as he hurried away.

"That was beautiful," Carol said.

"Oh yeah," Tom agreed, "well done Halyn."

Halyn knew she shouldn't have done it, but she felt good that she had.

"Anyone else I need to watch out for?" she asked.

Halyn spent a few more minutes talking to Tom and Carol before Mary saw her and came over to them.

"Hi, um..."

"Halyn," Tom said quickly. Halyn thought he was trying to make amends for forgetting earlier.

"Halyn," Mary agreed, "It's good to see you again."

"You too Mary," Halyn replied.

"You've met James, Carol and Tom already, anyone else?"

"Francis," Carol said with a giggle, and Mary looked at Halyn, who tried to look innocent.

"Tell me later," Mary said to Carol, and then she turned back to Halyn.

"Come and meet Harold," she said, "he's quite new too and he is very keen on the more exotic members."

Halyn said a reluctant brief goodbye to Tom and Carol and followed Mary toward a pleasant looking man who she guessed to be in his early thirties. Harold looked average. Average height, average build, average face and average hair. To Halyn he looked more like the neighbour who would help you out if you had car trouble than someone who would come to club looking for sex. Then Halyn smiled at her own thought. If she was going to make those sort of judgements then what did she look like?

"Harold meet Halyn, Halyn, Harold," Mary said, and Harold smiled a welcoming smile.

"Hi Halyn," he said in an average voice, "are you new?"

"First night tonight," Halyn admitted, "does it show?"

"Just a little," Harold said, "but everyone goes through that."

Halyn looked at Harold's pendant, and was surprised to see every dot on it highlighted. It seems Harold was a little above average when it came to sexual adventures. He in turn was looking at Halyn's pendant in surprise when another voice chimed in.

"Hey," the girl said, "do you really have a cock?"

"Easy Delilah," Mary said, "should we try

introductions first? This is Halyn, she is new tonight."

"Oh, hi Halyn, I'm Delilah."

bb1212
bb1212
864 Followers