The Ultimate Tribute for Janelle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
escriterra
escriterra
1,436 Followers

"But all the vids are fascinating, and most are a big turn-on," the woman wrote. "When I think of how easy it is to get these and the nice orgasms they help trigger when I watch them, I wonder why any woman wouldn't do this."

The woman's post finally got to the point of how she found the guys who sent her tributes.

"Tim is the one guy I've gone further with after getting a tribute. I teased him now that we're pretty much a steady couple (though it took several months to work out the job thing so we were no longer in different states). I told him that I wouldn't be getting tributes anymore since I was with him now, but that I'd probably miss it sometimes, knowing how sexed up it made me to see those nameless guys shamelessly stroking themselves for me as they told me how hot I am. That's what prompted Tim to surprise me with the video I described above. He made me promise to describe it here in this forum and then go ahead and let everybody know how we hooked up."

Then the woman laid out all the details:

"You may find it hard to believe, but there are places on the web where guys who want to do this actually say to email them a picture that they'll print out and then use in a tribute. Yeah, there are guys who WANT to do this. How simple is that?"

The woman listed a URL that Janelle had never seen.

"I can't even remember how I came across this page, but I started reading these guys' posts about how they'd love to do tributes, and I just thought, 'What the hell. Why not?' And I did a self-shot which was nothing more than me holding my digital camera up above and in front of me while I was naked and pressing the shutter. It took a few tries to get a good snap of my body without showing any of my face, but it was pretty easy, and I emailed it to a guy on the board who sounded not creepy (I know --- it's all relative when you're doing this kind of stuff, but I have an anonymizer service on the email account I was using for tributes). A couple of days later, I received my first tribute. He wasn't necessarily real attractive, kinda fat, actually, but you know what? That didn't much matter when he started stroking his cock for me and saying how hot my body was. And he didn't ever show his face in the video, so I just imagined he was a chubby, cute kind of guy. I never emailed him again after a quick note saying thanks for his video, and after a couple more emails to me that I didn't answer, he never emailed again."

This sounds more realistic, thought Janelle as she continued sipping her tea.

"That's it. I did the same thing with several other guys, and even though I know they must have done the same thing for other girls, it never mattered because I never saw their faces, and they never saw mine. That picture I took of myself didn't show anything in the background that could ever be connected with me, and I don't have any birthmarks or tattoos or anything, so I felt safe in doing this harmless, yet incredibly sexy thing."

I guess this could be believable after all, Janelle realized, setting the cup of tea down next to her monitor as she finished reading the last of the woman's post.

"And as for Tim, well, after he emailed me his first video, I guess I really got out of my comfort zone, and I emailed him back, asking to know a little bit more about him but still just anonymous stuff. And he must have thought I was some sex-crazed cougar or something because I asked for another video. He replied, both of us still completely anonymous to each other. He said he wanted to make his next tribute as good as possible for me, but I knew it was just an excuse to chat me up over email, hoping that maybe he'd talk me into meeting him. Anyway, those emails got me interested in him, and that first video definitely did not hurt --- he really is a buff guy who is so hot that I was eager for him to send me another tribute. We kept it up through five videos from him, and then I suggested we meet."

Janelle's eyebrows rose in surprise at those words in the woman's post. So SHE'S the one who set up the meeting?

"It was kinda weird that after having seen just about every inch of Tim except his face, and him seeing the same about me, we had to exchange face shots in order to recognize each other when we met. That was probably the most embarrassing visual representation we exchanged in spite of the other things that showed our naked bodies to each other. But it was worth it, and you can bet that Tim will be sitting here next to me as we read this post when it goes up on the board."

Maybe it was the hot tea. Maybe it was hearing another woman's happy-ending tale of finding a hot guy who was also a nice guy. Maybe it wasn't anything more than an orgasm afterglow, but when Janelle finished reading the woman's story, she was content, satisfied, a nice cuddly feeling wrapping her in as much comfort as the robe she was wearing.

Could she find a guy to send her a tribute? Could she go through with taking a picture of her naked body and then emailing it to a stranger?

Could she not?

It was simple to scroll back up to the tribute URL in the woman's post, click on the link, and go to the board where this kind of activity apparently took place. There were some suggestions about sending big file sizes as attachments or using cloud storage services (I guess not every guy is a computer nerd, thought Janelle), and there was some other stuff on the board about being good tribute subjects and good tribute providers.

Janelle clicked through to the board to where several guys had posted in recent days that they'd love to make tribute videos for interested ladies.

Hmmmm, thought Janelle, how does one go about screening out the crazies?

She read through many posts, and the sorting process started to come naturally:

Offers to skype or IM or live cam? Nope.

Guys asking for specific poses? Not gonna happen.

Crass language in the request? Are you freakin' serious?

Unbelievable braggarts (12-inch dicks? Yeah, right.) Don't even think about it.

All the posts in which the guys talked mostly about wanting pictures from only Latina women or only black girls or only skinny girls or only --- whatever? Idiots, she thought. A woman can send you a picture of anybody for you to get off on, so don't insult my intelligence with requests to add to your personal porn stash.

Finally, those posts from guys whose writing sounded like they shouldn't have gotten out of second grade? Absolutely no way.

What remained were, at least for the two months back on the board that Janelle examined, three solicitations that made the cut and then a fourth that popped up just as she was about to copy and paste the postings with invitations to create tributes into a text file so she'd have the email addresses on file.

After a quick check to ensure that the anonymizer icon on her desktop indicated that it was, as usual, faithfully operating in the background, Janelle got up to look for her digital camera.

* * *

It was difficult not to be distracted at her job the next day.

What's going to be in my inbox when I get home tonight? Janelle wondered. She wouldn't risk checking her personal account on one of the computers in the office --- she knew she'd be too tempted to play the tribute that might have arrived --- and she likewise avoided accessing her personal email on her phone between the multiple showings of houses she'd lined up for that day's potential clients.

She did, though, sneak a couple of glances at the crotch of a guy's pants who had the 3 PM appointment to look at an uptown condo.

He wasn't necessarily that handsome, but would his attractiveness quotient go up if he were nude, stroking his hard cock as he looked at her and told her how sexy and hot she was?

Damn! she scolded herself as she tried to re-focus on the question the guy had just repeated to her as they walked through the condo. Get back to business, Janelle!

But what if there WEREN'T a tribute waiting for her that night at home?

Sitting in her car after the appointment (the guy had been noncommital --- standard operating procedure and not necessarily an indication he wouldn't be calling back to get more information about the property), Janelle finished her notes about the potential client and what other properties she knew of that might work for him. Smiling to herself as she laid her tablet on the passenger's seat, she allowed the tingle of anticipation she'd been nursing all day its full flowering.

Maybe "Les," the guy I emailed last night, has already printed out my picture and stroked himself to an exciting climax for me to watch in the video he's made for me.

Maybe the video is already in my inbox.

Maybe he has a nice body, and maybe his moans and groans when he comes will be really, really sexy.

It was very difficult to do, but Janelle did not retrieve her phone from her purse and pull up her email.

The 4:15 PM appointment was several miles away through heavy traffic . . ..

* * *

But there was nothing in her inbox from "Les" when she arrived home. Surprised at her eagerness and that she had actually moistened as she snapped on her monitor, Janelle was disappointed and frustrated.

Then she smiled.

So, I get to wait on you, huh, Les? Well, get with the program quick, my anonymous naked video guy. There are three others on the list I have.

Les, though, was not to be denied. His email hit her inbox at 8:27 PM that evening:

"Hi Elena,"

(Of course she had not used her real name.)

"Wow --- you look great! It was fun doing this for you because you have one hot body that was easy to appreciate and fantasize about. I hope you like the video. Les."

Simple. Short. Direct.

Good job, "Les," Janelle thought.

She opened the attachment right from his email.

Oh, my.

Oh, my!

Les had a nice body and pleasant voice.

He had a very nice cock.

Les seemed a little nervous at first. His voice wavered a bit when he began talking while presumably looking at her picture on the desk in front of him. The camera angle showed mostly him as he stood, framed from about mid-chest down, and only a little of the desktop where her picture lay. He had printed out the JPG file she'd sent onto what looked like an 8x10"-sized image on a sheet of stationery.

"Uhh, Elena," he began a few seconds after the video had started. (The delay was a nice touch as it allowed Janelle to get a good look at Les' naked body and cock before he began to masturbate for her.) "I like your naked body in this picture you sent."

He reached for a bottle of lotion that was obviously sitting on the desk. "You have great tits, and I love your nipples."

Janelle was already getting wet.

Squirting some of the lotion into his palm, Les wrapped his fist around his cock, which was already starting to get hard. As he coated his cock, slightly stretching it to get the lotion completely around and up and down its length, he continued his narrative.

"I hope you can tell how turned on I'm getting as I look at you, Elena. It feels really good to stroke my hard dick and look at your naked body, imagining how great it would be to suck on your hard nipples and hear you moan when I did that."

Yes, Janelle's nipples were hard in that picture --- how could they not have been?

"I'm thinking right now about licking down your belly to your pussy and slipping my tongue inside you, Elena."

Les was obviously getting into his tribute. Janelle watched in fascination and arousal as he stroked his cock for her, noting all the idiosyncracies of how he masturbated, how he teased himself with strokes that alternated between fast and slow. As he continued his commentary about what he wanted to do to "Elena's" body and how much he was turned on by seeing it naked in the picture she'd sent, it became crystal clear to Janelle about why this was such a turn-on for her, too.

It was a custom-produced porn video done just for her in which she was the star and the guy in it was raving about her beauty, her sexiness, his desperation to have sex with her because she was so fucking hot.

Yeah, Les was using some of those exact phrases.

It was such a mind trip, such a turn-on!

She loved watching this man masturbate!

"Oh, damn, Elena, I just know your pussy tastes so sweet. God, if I were there I'd be lapping up all your juices and working to have you continue flooding my face as you squirmed against my mouth."

This guy was good.

"I'd suck your clit, too, Elena. I'd seal my lips around your hard clit and start to tongue it, sliding my tongue across it over and over as you moaned how good it felt when I did that."

Janelle's hand snaked inside her robe to her crotch as she sat in front of her monitor. Les' video was mesmerizing. Her gaze was locked on the image of him as he stroked his naked cock. She was focused intently on his words as he talked himself closer and closer to the climax she knew she was going to witness.

"Then I'd slide two fingers up inside your dripping wet pussy while I continued sucking your clit, and I'd start to fuck you with my hand while I ate you, getting you hotter and hornier by the second."

Janelle was stroking her clit as she watched Les stroke his cock.

"And after you came really hard against my face, Elena, with your pussy contracting around my fingers while you orgasmed, I'd move up so my hard cock was positioned right at the entrance of your hot, dripping pussy, and I'd . . . I'd, uh . . ."

Janelle's breaths were coming in short, labored intakes as she squirmed in her chair, knowing that she was very close to her own orgasm as she watched Les' fist pump furiously up and down his hard cock in the video as he got close to shooting his load.

"Oh, shit, Elena, I'd drive my hard cock straight into your sopping pussy, and . . . oh, ungh . . . oh, damn, I'm gonna come for you Elena."

Les' speech devolved into nothing more than a low guttural moan as he thrust his hips forward hard, his fist still pumping his cock, and he spurted cum onto her picture and the desktop around it.

Coming just as hard at that instant, Janelle's knees drew up to her chest as she doubled over in her chair with the intensity of her own climax. Quickly recovering in order to see what Les did next in the video, she straightened to watch as Les squeezed out the last droplet of cum onto her picture.

"Oh, yeah, Elena, that felt really good. I hope you like my tribute."

A few seconds later the video ended.

Janelle flopped back in her chair and breathed deeply, coming back down from the high of seeing a naked guy masturbate just for her while he talked about how hot her body was and how much he wanted to lick her pussy and plunge his hard cock into it.

It was just as exciting and satisfying as she imagined.

And it was safe, anonymous, and easy. "Les" would never know who she was, even if he walked right by her on the street, which in itself was a billion-to-one longshot. "Les" would never hear from her again after the short email she would send him:

"Thanks for sending the video. It was fun watching it, and I hope you enjoyed yourself. Goodbye."

* * *

Just as the woman who posted her explanation about tributes had said, Les emailed a few more times. Janelle never answered, and after a couple of weeks the emails stopped.

I wonder how many other tributes Les is doing, wondered Janelle.

And next on the list was "Vince."

God, what a turn-off! Janelle was so glad that Vince's had NOT been the first tribute she received; she might not have solicited any others after the debacle that was "Vince."

He was not just chubby. He was absolutely fat. His dick was tiny, and in spite of his fairly well composed solicitation email, he sounded like a street thug as he stroked himself in the video.

Janelle deleted Vince's video and didn't bother to answer him.

Next was Trayvone, a black guy. This was very interesting, very arousing. Contrary to what Janelle knew was urban legend anyway, he had a nice, but normal-sized cock. Guessing ages based only on a naked male torso and erect penis was always going to be chancy, but she would have said maybe 40 based on his voice.

Was he divorced? Married and "cheating" on his wife like this? Just lonely and never been married?

Ah, there's part of the beauty of a tribute, Janelle realized.

I get to create the storyline about these guys who strip and masturbate for me.

Given that Trayvone was in pretty decent shape for a 40-year-old guy, Janelle decided he had been divorced for a couple of years and had been working the dating scene both online and face-to-face since his divorce. Also, he would have been hitting the gym to up his attractiveness to eligible women; hence, his decent body. Further, it was perfect, Janelle decided, that he was sexually frustrated to the point of volunteering his services as tribute-maker to ladies who might be interested.

Nice guy. Decently in shape. Fine cock. Desperate to see her naked body and masturbate for her.

Perfect.

What a great fantasy, Janelle realized, smiling to herself and pleased with the storyline she had just created for the guy who was going to masturbate for her right now. She hit the play button to take Trayvone's video off of pause where she'd set it after her realization about how to enhance her enjoyment of this tribute.

And Trayvone did not disappoint. His voice was really sexy, as were his moans. He spoke about her body in almost reverent terms, never crass but not hesitant to say exactly what he enjoyed seeing and exactly what he'd enjoy doing with her body.

But, shit! Trayvone came buckets into the towel folded next to her picture as it lay on his desktop. Janelle had never seen a man spurt such a load.

And it took a while, which was incredibly sexy because Trayvone was not shy with his sounds of intense pleasure as he came.

That really turned Janelle on. Her fascination with the storyline she'd made up, the sexy body stripped naked for her, the nice erection pulsing through that cocoa-cream complexion --- all of it made her really wet but at the same time kept her focus on the screen so intently that she didn't masturbate while she watched Trayvone's video.

She came violently as she stroked her clit on the replay.

Her email replay to Trayvone was not quite so bluntly brief as had been her reply to Les:

"Hi Trayvone. Thanks for your lovely video. I truly enjoyed it. I know I'll replay it many times. Hope you have a lady to do this for in person. Goodbye."

That left Craig, the fourth of her initial tribute volunteers from the web site.

Janelle emailed him as she had the others with a simple invitation in the email to which she attached her picture:

"Hello Craig --- I saw your posting a while back indicating you'd be willing to send a tribute video to ladies who submitted pictures. I look forward to watching you. Elena."

It took Craig a week to reply, but that was okay for Janelle. She had a couple of hot videos to fantasize over in the meantime.

(And was it a coincidence that in the past couple of weeks there had been three different guys who seemed to hitting on her? Am I putting out some kind of different vibe since accepting the fact that guys eagerly stroke their cocks when they think about me? Janelle wondered.)

Craig's email arrived on a Saturday afternoon:

"Hello Elena," it began. "I am so sorry to take so long to reply to your invitation. I've been really conflicted since I posted that message on that site, and I took it down after only a few minutes. You must have seen it during the brief time it was up. I decided upon getting your email that I'm not really cut out for this, but I've been going back and forth all week long about it, realizing that you had the courage to take the beautiful picture that you sent. Finally, I decided that it wouldn't be fair for me not to hold up my end of the bargain, and in spite of all my incredible nervousness, I made the attached video."

escriterra
escriterra
1,436 Followers