The Uma Story Ch. 03

Story Info
His fantasy turns real in a different way.
1.7k words
3.85
38.5k
4
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 02/28/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
svscv
svscv
9 Followers

*******

Prologue

*******

I am a boy of 19. My mom's cousin and his wife-Uma [aunty] are living in the house right behind mine. I have fantasized over Uma from the very first moment I have looked at her. She is a very good friend of mom and she comes to our house very often. She wears churidar during day time everyday. And when she comes I hang around with her hoping to get glimpses of her cleavage and tits. That is when she bends or does some similar action, a gap between her body and churidar neck is formed giving free show of her beautiful cleavage and tits. During night as I know she wears pyjama and men's shirt. She looks very sexy in this "outfit".

Once she came to my house to give mom some eggs. Then Uma noticed that one or two eggs have been broken. mom was on the phone and dad was out. She went to the kitchen and started washing away the egg white and yolk. She was bending in order to do this and I immediately saw the "gap". I peeked and saw her superb tits resting in her white bra. Her tits were as white as her sweet face. The view instantly made my cock rock hard and it wanted to be inside her.

Another instance was once when she bended to take her purse which was kept on the lowest step. I happened to be on the second step above that step. And as she bend I could see her tits from the greatest angle which was possible.

It was a Friday and the next day morning we got news that a close relative of our families' had died early morning that day. dad, mom and Uma's husband decided to go leaving me with Uma and her 10 year old son [he had classes on Saturdays]. They were to return on Sunday night. I decided that this was my long awaited lucky chance. And I decided to touch and feel her body this night. I called this 'Operation XXX Uma'.

*************

Saturday Night

*************

At last the night came. Uma was wearing a T-shirt and pyjama. She went to bed at 10. I was supposed to sleep in the computer room. I lied there and thought many times about the thing I was going to do tonight. Then I started trying to fix the best time of attack for 'Operation XXX Uma'. I decided it to be 12 am. Now it was 11.30pm so I decided there was no need for my watch's alarm. And I started to wait for 12 o'clock. But I dozed off and woke up with a shock at 5.30 in the morning.

I was both stunned and angry when I looked at the time. I was so angry with myself for I had spoiled my greatest chance and hence I decided 'Operation XXX Uma' was a complete failure. But suddenly an idea got into my mind and I corrected my earlier statement that "'Operation XXX Uma' was a complete failure" to "'Operation XXX Uma-Plan A' was a complete failure".

Then I got ready to initiate Plan B. And with a smirk on my face I waited for Uma to wake up. After fifteen minutes or so she woke up. After brushing she went into the kitchen as I had expected. She started making coffee and afterwards breakfast. I quietly entered the kitchen and moved towards her stealthily. She was making something for breakfast and her back was turned against me.

I gathered my courage and touched her butt with my right hand. And as I had expected she turned around in surprise. Then I made my move and hugged her with both my arms and kissed her. She struggled trying to escape in my arms but as I was stronger she couldn't. After sometime I let her go and she looked at me with anger.

I said "Uma aunty, I will come later after your son and your servant has left, which will be by 11.30 am and then we will talk about this". Then I left in haste to my house.

*****************

Back in Uma's House

*****************

I don't know how I spent my day till 11.30, but when it was there I walked to Uma's house. She opened the door and said "Sit down and explain everything".

Then I started to talk. I talked about my love for her. I said something like, "I love you, Uma I cannot live without even touching you once."

Then when I stopped, she remained silent and when I looked into her beautiful face I lost my control. I literally jumped onto her and indulged in a passionate kiss with her. At first she was slightly reluctant, but after sometime she consented and started enjoying....

After the kiss I sucked her neck while my left hand held her head and the other got underneath her churidar top from below. Once inside, the right hand got hold of her pyjama's string and undid it. Once this was done, I stopped sucking her neck and pulled down her pyjama and removed it. Then I lifted her top a bit and saw her white panty. I pulled it down and her wet hair covered pussy were exposed tp me. I started licking it. It gave her great pleasure and she ran her fingers through my hair. Then I got up and removed my shirt while she kicked down her panty and removed it. Then I turned her around and started sucking her sweet white ass....

After sometime lying in the same position I pulled her top up and the strap of her white bra was visible. I undid the buckle and the bra was loosened, but I couldn't remove it as she was lying on the couch with her tits pressed against it. We both got up and she in a quick movement pulled my bermuda down and I stepped out of it only wearing my underwear. Then she turned around [with her back turned against me] and pulled both her bra and churidar top over her head with one swift action. She threw them away and turned to me.

My eyes almost popped out in disbelief. WOW WOW WOW!!!!!!. Thank God for such a sweet moment. OH!! She was the most gorgeous woman in the world. I could see her tits in their full glory. Even the thought of them makes my cock hard. She had beautiful and erect brown nipples which were surrounded by circle of body bubbles.

She slowly walked towards me and I couldn't move as I had become numb. She came closer to me and kissed me. This was the sweetest feeling yet, I rubbed her ass with one of my hand and touched one of her tit softly with the other while the kissing continued. She on the other hand pulled my underwear a little down making my fully erect cock jump out. She held it with her hands and stroke it.

Then she slowly started lowering herself, after sometime she was kneeled before me with my cock directly in front of her mouth. Then she held it with her right arm and started kissing it. After sometime she was really sucking me hard. OH!!! the feeling of being cock-sucked by the nude Uma was simply superb....

I exclaimed "Ah!! this feels so good Uma, my love."

When I finally decided I had enough I pushed Uma in both her shouders with both my hands to make her lie down on the floor. She appealed to me "Don't you want my tits?"

The invitation boosted my confidence that I stepped out of my underwear and got over her and kissed her, My hands got hold of her tits and started squeezing them, The tits felt so warm and soft. Then I pinched one of her nipples slightly, making her moan "Mmmmmmmmmm!!!!".

After the kiss I started sucking her tit. I got a large part of it in my mouth and I licked her nipple. I started to try and pull her tit to the air using my mouth like a vacuum cleaner.

She screamed "Oh, this is so good, don't ever stop".

I was enjoying her tits as though they were a balloon or something. OH!! they felt so good that I would have had them in my mouth forever...

But then she ordered "FUCK my tits, boy".

So I decided to fuck her tits. I told Uma to hold her tits together at the same time having a tunnel between them. I inserted my cock into the gap and started moving it up and down.

She exclaimed, "Ah, that's the way its done".

Sometime passed by....

I couldn't believe all this had happened. "Wow, look at her lying in front of me completely nude!!? God fuck!! even to see such a sight was great", I thought. But I knew what I really wanted, "I wanted to fuck my sweet Uma aunty even if it was the last thing I would do." But at the same time I was anxious from the beginning whether she would consent to it. The reason for my anxiety was [may be silly], that what if I cummed inside her and she got pregnant etcetera.

But she was far more from stopping here.

She asked, "Won't you fuck my sweet pussy, boy?"

I said, "Even if it's the last thing I do".

She replied, "That's the spirit, boy. Fuck me hard and fast."

slowly started moving my cock downwards. When it finally reached her pussy, I pushed myself inside her with a mighty thrust.

This made her scream. "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh".

I was afraid that I had hurt her, so I asked, "Are you all right, Uma?"

Hearing this she laughed at me and said, "That was a scream resulting from sheer pleasure, boy."

I was relieved and I pounded more and more into her till I was almost knocked out....

******

Epilogue

******

Then after some time when we looked at the clock we where shocked. It was 1.15 PM. It was about time her son came back from school. So I kissed her good bye and left.

*************************************************

Events which took place after this is in the 'Uma Story Ch.4' [Coming Soon].

*************************************************

svscv
svscv
9 Followers