The Unaffordable Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
newbie2008
newbie2008
4,764 Followers

We all sat around bullshitting and carrying on, telling stories, and passing the evening away, and with out a doubt had consumed more this evening than we had since our departure. As it got late, we all decided to hit the sack. Janet was saying how tired she was. I said the same thing, but really wasn't.

After being in the cabin a bit, Janet brushing her teeth and getting ready for bed, I told her I wanted to go back topside. She quickly said "If want to play a bit, you'd better not be too long." In my already buzzed state, I realized I hadn't drank enough, and figured Janet would get curious and come back up herself.

I quickly agreed not to be too long, quietly exited the cabin, and tip-toed down the dark hallway. As I did, I noticed Henry's cabin light was on. I figured I'd see if he was getting ready to hit the sack or perhaps wanted to sip on some more Crown and fish of the deck. I was actually hoping if Janet's curiosity got the best of her, we'd all stay up and party all night.

As I got closer to Henry's cabin I poked my head up to the port hole of his door and got the shock of my life. Henry had one of Janets photos blown up on his nineteen inch monitor, the one where she laid down and spread her legs. Now lets get one thing straight, I'm not a peeping Tom, but I didn't expect to see what I was seeing either.

Henry was jacking off looking at her photo. I was in shock over the entire thing, but the true shock was noticing the size and thickness of his dick. His cock had to be three inches thick. His large uncircumcised shaft had veins as thick as my pinky finger running all over it. The head looked like a medium sized apple about to bust as he strained and squeezed it.

I looked away for a few seconds, almost as if I might look back and it would all be a hallucination, but it wasn't. Again I began fantasizing about Janet and him, but now it was intense to the point that I could have swung the door opened and asked him to fuck her.

After several minutes, he stopped and grabbed a condom. I had no idea what he was doing with it, but right then and there he put it on and began stroking again. This time though, his face and body said it all. He was about to blow his load. was really fucking his hand and stretching the end of the condom over that bulbous cock head. Right out of the blue, he thrust against his hand, clinched and held it, arching his back and squeezing his cock like it was a huge slippery pipe, and bam. The condom exploded from a clear flesh color to a thick white blob. I could not get over the fact that he just kept ejaculating.

His hand moved back to the base of his cock and I was floored with how absolutely flooded it was with semen. You couldn't even see his cock it was so full of semen. For a split second I thought I had to get me some of that testosterone gel, no way a guy could shoot out that much come with out some kind of medical help. I wasn't sure whether his cock was naturally that big or if it was from the gel, but I continued thinking there was no way any human male could shoot a load like he did with out some sort of testosterone medication. It just wasn't natural.

Henry began carefully taking the condom off, so I quickly and quietly crept back towards our cabin. Just as I did, and only seconds later, Henry came out of his cabin, walked a couple of steps towards the galley trash, lifted up some bags and papers, and placed the condom midway down the trash can. I stood motionless as it was pitch dark at the end of the hallway. Henry then calmly walked up the stairs and out onto the deck.

Yes, here's where you'll think I'm nuts, and probably am for doing it.

I stood there for a few seconds when my hormones and my fantasy about Janet hit high gear. I was psychotic with the fantasy at this point. Pretty sure Henry would be up there for a while, I crept to the galley trash, lifted up the top trash, and in my psychosis, grabbed the opening of the condom being careful not to get it on me or spill it all over the place. As I grabbed it, I laid the trash carefully back down and walked back to mine and Janets cabin. When I entered the cabin, I quickly noticed that Janet was fast asleep, so I crept to the stand up restroom in our cabin.

As I flipped the light on, I was again in utter amazement. I held the condom up for a better look, and noticed the bottom inch and a half was a huge tear drop shaped reservoir of semen. It would have easily filled and even overflowed a smaller sized shot glass. I ejaculate as normal as anyone, and it was about four to five times the semen volume I would be able to muster.

The wheels in my head continued to spin, as I slowly exited the restroom stall. I then carefully laid it on some cloths at the side of the bed so as not to spill it. After that I pulled the sheet off Janet and began kissing her neck and slowly pulling her panties off. As I got them past her knees, she woke and said "I thought I told you not to take too long."

I wasn't sure what I was going to do, I just knew I was so horny I'd probably come thinking about fucking her. I realized though that seventy-five percent of my feeling was from the fantasy that kept running through my mind. As she woke, she quickly began to get into me fingering her. I then whispered to her "I want to watch you come."

We kissed and groped each other for a few minutes longer when she said "Get my toy."

I knew what that meant. It was her guaranteed way of coming. and she knew as I did, that the toy did the trick fast and assured. In the back of my mind I also knew that once she was midway through using the toy she was a hundred times more likely to try something new. Once she hit her horny threshold, anything could be asked or confessed. I frantically went through one of the bags, finally finding it. Before I handed it to her, I asked "How much do you trust me?"

She got a very serious look on her face and replied "Oh my, that could be good or bad."

I then said in my drunken unbelievably horny state "If I had a fantasy that was driving me more sexually inane than anything I've ever experienced, would you think about it?"

She replied reservedly "Wow, okay, you have me interested. No matter what it is I'd think about it. I'm sure I'd do it if it turned you on that much, or at least I'd try it. How crazy could it be?"

I replied "Um, pretty crazy."

I then began fingering her and once she was very wet, I grabbed the dildo and began pushing it into the entrance of her vagina. Janet sighed and began helping me get it into her. As I began pushing it slowly inside her she again began asking "What is it? Gosh you're driving me crazy now, tell me. You don't say something like that and not let it out."

I again asked her "No matter how crazy it seems, you'll at least try it?"

Just as the last word left my mouth, she sprung up on her elbows and asked "How fucking crazy can it be? We are in the middle of the fucking ocean with limited access to anything? What, is it?"

I replied "Now remember, we're just talking about trying it, it's not like you'd have to keep doing it, hence the word, try."

She then said "If you don't come out with it I'm done, and the word is NO."

I waited reluctantly for about ten seconds as she stared into my eyes with anticipation, when I blurted "I've been, um, the truth is, I've been fantasizing about watching you fuck another guy."

She then uttered "Let's see, we're married, and yes, gotta give you the fact that it's, what did you say...WILD, my word would have been psychotic, but continue, where were we husband, continue on at, another mans sexually aroused penis moving around in my vagina?"

I then replied "Don't ask me to explain it because I can't. I just know it would be the turn on of a lifetime just to watch it, even if it were just once."

She then fired back "We are in the middle of the ocean, and I know you don't mean our vacations benefactor, Henry?" She then got a funny look asking "What in the world makes you think Henry would want to fuck me? I'm almost a third his age, and he looks at me as a good friend John."

I then said "Trust me, he would love to fuck you, and he sometimes looks at you differently."

She then replied "Oh, so it is Henry? Wild isn't the word John. Even if I knew absolutely 100% for sure he would try your fantasy without kicking us off the boat in Mexico, for being nuts, I don't know, I might think about it. Yes, I've said in the past I wanted us to try new things, but this isn't even in the same universe. I'm not opposed to you having insane fantasies, but this one is out there, baby. There's no way of knowing how he'd take it, so there's no way we're ruining this trip for your fantasy."

I then rebutted "If I could prove to you 100% that he would want to fuck you, then you're saying you'd try it?"

"I might, I'd think about it, but I know it's impossible John! So, no we can't risk him thinking we are a couple of fucked up people and putting us off this boat. How would we get home?"

I then said "Remember this evening when I said I wanted to go back topside?"

"Yes, and? What? Did you bump your fucking head on the main sail?"

I then replied consciously "Listen, you went out like a light, so I left the room, went down the hallway, went over to Henry's cabin to ask if he was going back topside, and well, he was jacking off, and I mean big time."

She then replied "Why would you look? Don't all men do that John? That's your proof he wants to fuck me?"

I said "Wait! I didn't go to his room to spy, but since you ask, yes, he was jacking off, but it was to that photo of you spreading your legs up on deck. He had it up on his monitor and was stroking his cock like crazy. Then for some reason, he put on a condom and filled it with come as he blew his load."

Now I've seen Janet dumbfounded before, but never like this. She had said about everything possible to debunk even the possibility of my fantasy up to this point. Her mouth was half opened with a deer in the head light look. She held it that way for at least a fifteen seconds. It was like an "I told you so" bomb went off. She then snapped out of it and asked "You're absolutely sure it was a picture of me? He didn't have some porn photo pulled up? It was actually me? He ejaculated looking at a picture of me?"

I said "Yep, I swear on our marriage."

She then gave a glance out of the corner of her eye and said "I'm not sure if I can believe that. I mean yeah, he flirts a bit, but nothing suggestive. That has to be bullshit. Why would a guy put on a condom to come?"

I then said "Perhaps he didn't want to come on his computer monitor, but hey, I figured you might say that. Being that I thought you might say something like that, I'm going to show you something, and I don't want you to think I'm more nuts than you already do."

She then giggled saying "Trust me, you're about as nuts as you'll get with me right now."

I then leaned over the end of the bed, carefully grabbed the opening of the condom, and held the semen filled condom right in front of her.

Her mouth flew wide open as she instantly raised up in the bed and saying "Oh my God John, what are you doing with that? Did you ask him if you could have it or something, to show me?"

I quickly explained laughing "No, my God no, now you're nuts. I was in the dark hallway as he threw it in the galley trash and walked up topside. I didn't exactly feel like asking him if he wanted to go up and go fishing so I hid in the dark hallway towards our room.

I have no idea what I was thinking. I figured telling you about my fantasy was hard enough, but figured you'd also think I made it all up. I thought of it as proof."

She didn't say a word as she clinched the sheet to her mouth. She just kept staring at the condom as I held it up. She then took the sheet from her mouth and was about to say something. Just when I thought she was about to let me have it with a "You're out of your fucking mind speech," she said "How is there so much semen, did he come a few times in it?"

I said "Trust me, he wouldn't stop squirting semen, this is from one ejaculation."

To my utter surprise she then took her fingers and began touching the come filled part of the condom, rubbing the latex filled semen back and forth between her finger tips saying "There's no way, look at how much there is. He had to come a few times?"

I replied "No, he did this with one single ejaculation."

She continued rubbing the condom between the tips of her fingers with her eyebrows canted in a look of deep concentration and disbelief. She did this for around a minutes and a half, and must have said twenty times "There's so much... I can't believe how much there is... It's so thick and slippery."

She then rose up in bed, put her arms around her knees and looked towards the wall with her cheek on her knees. She sat that way for a few seconds when she sprung her head up, put her chin on her knees, and asked "Well? How will we do this? Do I just go up to him and say... Excuse me Henry, if it's not too much trouble, could you please fuck my brains out? Oh, I almost forgot, is it okay if John watches?"

I chuckled replying "No, of course not. One of these nights when the time is right and we are all messing around, I will come below, and you can stay up top with Henry... and well, if we've had enough to drink, maybe, yes you could just say... John and I have talked and I'd like to ask you if you'd like to have sexual intercourse with me. John is okay with it."

"Woe, wait a minute, what was this about you wanting to watch?"

I replied "Trust me, I do, more than you know, but there's no where on the boat that I couldn't see it from a window below."

She then giggled "I'm very worried about you, now you're a perv voyeur too? So your fantasy isn't about me having sex with another guy, it's about you watching it happen."

I replied "Yes, I can't explain it, but the vision of another mans erect penis inside you turns me on, there, I said it."

I leaned up and began kissing her when slowly we got back to intense groping. I was in total shock that this was transpiring, that she was entertaining it at all. The thought that it could happen began to really hit me. Much of my fantasy was just that, the pure fantasy of it, now it was becoming a real possibility, and Janet was on board with it. My only safety net to my fantasy was that she probably wouldn't. I was now realizing she probably would.

As I fingered her, she stated "He has to wear a condom."

I didn't say a word. She stopped kissing for a moment as I continued kissing her neck and asked "You actually expect that much semen and sperm to shoot inside me? John, do you want him to use a condom? John, answer me, does your fantasy now include him inseminating me? You actually want a man to squirt that much sperm inside my body?"

I then began kissing her mouth when I uttered "Yes."

Just as I said yes, she gasped and began kissing me more erotically. As we kissed, and for some insane reason I reached and grabbed the condom which was now laying beside her. She saw what I was doing, but by this time, there was no more shock and awe left in my fantasy. She didn't say a word.

We stopped kissing and I began rubbing the opening of the condom against her pussy Her eyes rolled back in her head as she softly said "John, are you really going to do what I think you are about to do?"

I didn't say a word, I just cupped my middle finger under the rim of the condom opening, and slowly pushed it inside her vagina. I kept pushing at the condom feeling the opening cupped around her cervix and my middle finger. As I circled my finger around her cervix I looked down and the huge semen sack was the only thing sticking out of her.

She then said "John you're drunk, do you realize what you are doing? Just the little bit of his semen on the opening has already put millions of sperm inside me. Is that what you want? Damn it John, we both need to be psychological help." She then went on to exclaim, and I knew she was using the one thing she thought would deter me, saying "You do realize I've skipped a few pills this month, you do realize that right? Not smart John."

At the same time she was saying it, I began suggestively pushing at her to lie down off her elbows. As I did, I will never the look on her face as she slowly lowered to her back. It was that same look I'd witnessed her give before once jumping off a forty foot cliff into a lake.

As she softly lie on her back, I grabbed what was hanging out of her vaginal opening, and began squeezing the sack of semen. As I squeezing it and began working it inside her with my two middle fingers, I immediately stopped kissing her glancing down, noticing that half of the come was gone from the reservoir.

I then leaned up and kissed her saying "Come Honey, It's just experimenting. It's something brand new." She just gave me the same jump look.

We continued kissing with her eyes wide open as I fumbled for the vibrator. Once I had it in my hand, I touched it to her pussy when she blurted "You need to take the condom out John, it's been fun."

As she was speaking, I raked the head of the dildo from the tip of the condom to her vaginal opening, and slowly began to push. As I did, all the semen in the large bulb pushed inside her. I knew if I pushed the toy further inside her, it would spill all of Henry's seed deep inside her against her cervix.

She reminded that she had missed taking her pills multiple times as I slowly pushed the dildo inside her, and in my drunken state I reasoned that if she had missed five out of fourteen, it was probably still doing it's job, actually reason went out the window for both of us.

In a contorted way, I leaned and began kissing her as I pushed the toy. As I pushed the toy, it began stretching the condom. As I held the tip of it, I felt the toy pop effortlessly inside her about an inch, and the tightly stretched condom completely relaxed in my finger tips.

The second Janet sharply inhaled with her eyes jumping wide opened, I knew the semen had spilled and emptied deep inside her. Very soon after it did, I froze, as did she. I quickly began kissing slowly moving the toy back and forth inside her. It was effortless when the mass of come spilled into her. Knowing that most of it had spilled against her cervical opening, I slowly pulled at the tip of it. As I pulled, I effortlessly began stretching it out of her with the dildo fully buried inside her. As I pulled at it, my esotericism enhanced. Every centimeter I pulled out was empty of sperm.

She was carrying the entire content of it. Janet abruptly put her hand on mine, the one holding the toy, and said "John I'm not supposed to have another mans sperm in my body."

In my state, I simply replied "It's okay Baby."

She then rolled her eyes and said "Oh, it's okay? Henry's sperm artificially inseminated into my uterus?"

I then turned on the vibrator switch and pushed it completely inside her. The second I did, I raised up to one elbow and witnessed a glob of his come on the underside of the toy which began to leak from her and down her ass.

As I continued, now slowly thrusting the entire length inside her vaginal canal, more and more of the come began leaking from her and sticking to the toy. After about thirty seconds, she grabbed my hand removing it from the toy, and began moving it herself.

As she did I began softly repeating "Yes Baby, do it, you can do it, I want to watch you come."

This went on for another three to four minutes as I stroked my cock watching her arouse herself with the seminal mess. As she moved it inside her, she took her other hand and was splitting her fingers across the top of the toy rubbing the sides of her semen glazed vaginal opening.

I had to stop stroking multiple times knowing I would come had I continued. Just into about the fifth minute, she arched her back and raised her knees towards her breasts, and let out a very bone crushing strained "NNNNNNOOOOOOOO, MY GGGGOOODDDD."

newbie2008
newbie2008
4,764 Followers