The Unbeaten Challenge - Cherry B.

Story Info
Cherry Bomb meets her match against The Undefeated.
6.4k words
4.71
12.5k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
daxg2001
daxg2001
819 Followers

WARNING: The following is a work of erotic fan fiction, the events of which are completely made up and did not happen, and is no true reflection of the persons, wrestlers, events, promotions etc. depicted within. This material is unsuitable to be viewed by those under the legal age limit of viewing pornographic material in your current country of residence.

Featuring: Cherry Bomb (SHIMMER, CZW, SHINE Wrestling)

The Unbeaten Challenge - Cherry Bomb

A women of wrestling erotic story

* * *

The video begins with a simple image screen with the words "The Unbeaten Challenge!" and underneath in smaller writing reads "Recorded Summer 2014". This soon changes to a screen with new words: "Fame and fortune await any female wrestler who can defeat the so far undefeated, unstoppable, and UNBEATEN grappler Danny Pounder." The next screen reads: "However... If our challenger loses, she agrees to be FUCKED in the very ring she just lost in!"

The video fades into a graphic screen that reads "ONE ON ONE - STRIPPING MATCH!" In turn this switches to one reading: "RULES... The only way to win is to completely strip your opponent NAKED! Anything goes... And we mean ANYTHING!".

Now we switch to seeing the female participant for this contest, as marked by a graphic on the bottom of the screen that reads "THE CHALLENGER". The gorgeous Canadian female wrestler known for competing in Combat Zone Wrestling, SHIMMER Women Athletes, and SHINE Wrestling - Cherry Bomb! The long, dark haired beauty is clad in tight fitting pink and white with black ring attire of bottoms that hug to her nicely rounded ass, and a no sleeve, low cut top that shows off her big, sexy tits.

"Listen up! I'm Cherry Bomb, from Toronto, Ontario, Canada. And whoever this idiot is who thinks he can strip me down and then fuck me in the middle of the ring? He must be out of his fucking mind more than the idiot slobs of CZW!" Cherry states with a determined look on her pretty face. "In CZW I'm used to all kind of ultraviolence going on, so I'm not afraid of whatever this guy thinks he's going to bring to this match. I'm going to strip him down, humiliate him, and then? I'll kick his ass some more!" She vows. "So you better tell this "Unbeaten" guy to get ready to have an empty bank account along with some blue balls because I'm winning this damn Stripping Match and he's leaving without even getting close to getting a piece of me!" She adds with a confident smirk.

Titled graphic effects are used again to switch to a new scene, the bottom bar now reading "The Unbeaten" as a handsome, muscular man with short brown hair wearing gold wresting tights that are so close fitting that do nothing to hide the obvious sizable package in his pants, and matching fingerless wrestling gloves and boots smiles to the camera.

"The Unbeaten, Danny Pounder here once again!" He introduces himself. "And I've got another hottie looking to try her luck against me in one of my all time favourite match types, the Stripping Match! Now Cherry Bomb might be world travelled, she might hang about in that ultraviolent promotion CZW a whole lot, and mix things up against other gorgeous females in places like SHIMMER and SHINE... But all I care about? Is that she's smoking hot, got a great rack, and that pretty face of hers is made to take my spunk all over it!" Danny states with another smile. "I'm going to take real pleasure in peeling off that ring gear and getting my hands all over that body of yours Cherry Bomb... Or maybe you'll do the work for me. It's happened before. All I know is I'm gonna get a piece of you and have you moaning all over my cock, and all that cash reward is going nowhere as I stay undefeated. One thing I know is for sure? Is that when you get a view of this..." He says, making a point to grip his cock through his clothing. "You'll forget about any kind of light tubes and barbed wire when you see a real weapon that's Hardcore..."

* * *

The video now changes using a full-screen flip style effect to a wide shot of a full scale professional wrestling ring in what appears to be a warehouse of some sorts but with no-one in attendance except for the two competitors in the ring and a cameraman in the ring. From behind this far camera, the sound of a ring bell being struck is heard and we switch to the in-ring shot where Cherry Bomb looks less than impressed.

"You're barely dressed! This is going to be too damn easy!" Cherry states with a laugh.

"Remember, it's fully naked... The gloves and boots have got to come off of me as well..." Danny reminds her with a smirk, motioning for her to bring it.

Narrowing her eyes, Bomb steps forward as the two lock up, and instantly she's finding herself being backed up all the way to a corner. Unable to escape, she's made to lean back in the turnbuckle as Pounder forces her arms up and over the ropes, and giving a break as he deliberately places his hands on her ripe tits for a brief squeeze before he steps back.

"Ahhhh! You piece of shit!" Cherry snaps, charging forward after him but finds herself being scooped up easily into his arms, held all the way up with a Military Press that holds her body right up from the mat above his head. Stepping back he lets her free-fall downwards with a thud, and we can hear her groan with pain as she tries to pull herself off the mat. She's cut off with a stomp to the back, and a second before he reaches down, forcing her to sit up on the mat as he moves behind her, kneeling to place the knee into the back as he pulls back on both of her arms by the wrists for a Seated Surfboard.

"Ahhhhh!! No!! Let... Let go of me!!" Bomb protests in discomfort, kicking her feet against the canvas as the camera focuses on her tits that are being pushed out forwards by this hold but softening her up, he keeps it locked on for several moments. Letting go of the arms, Pounder doesn't let up as he moves in, capturing the head to bring her up and all too easily sending her back down with the simple Body Slam, leaving her clutching her back as she reaches back.

"What? Thought this would just be clothes ripping?" Danny taunts with a smirk, taking his time slightly bouncing off the ropes to come back in and deliver a Knee Drop to the back, further making her groan. Rolling her over onto her front, he once again stomps her for good measure, moving down and mounting on top of her, pulling back the arms as he applies the Camel Clutch submission hold.

"No!! Ahhhhh!! Shit!! You can't even... Ahhhh!! Win by submission!!" Bomb whines, her trapped arms flailing slightly as she closes her eyes from the pain, trapped in this hold with nowhere to go against the grip and weight of the far larger and stronger opponent. This hold allows another great view of her cleavage on display as he keeps it locked on for a few moments, breaking the grip of the chin in order to stand up and drop down with all his weight onto the back, sending her groaning down to the canvas.

"What's the matter? Thought you were into violence?" Pounder taunts as he reaches down, bringing her upwards so he can scoop her up in his powerful arms, continuing to target the back as he drives her down with a Side Slam, leaving her gasping for breath on the canvas. The assault doesn't stop on the beautiful Canadian as he pulls her tanned and curved body up again, this time picking her off the mat in order to drive her down across the knee with a Backbreaker, leaving her groaning in pain as he keeps her placed across the knee.

"Ahhhhh! N... No!! Ahhhhh... My... My back... Ahhhhh!!" Cherry Bomb yells in pain as he applies pressure, one hand on her chin and the other on her leg to force her to stay bend over backwards across his knee, the discomfort clear as suffering shoots up her spin from his submission hold. Her long hair hangs down as her tits slightly shake as she struggles, both her hands grabbing at the arm applied to her head but doing nothing to break the hold due to his superior strength.

Mercifully he releases his grip, shoving her unceremoniously off his knee and to the mat, watching with a smirk as she kicks her feet against the canvas and again reaches to hold her hurting back. Taking his time, he reaches down, pulling her up around the arms with almost no resistance as he forces her over towards a corner of the ring. However suddenly, perhaps out of desperation she fires of a Back Elbow to stun him, and a second making him stumble back. Making a mistake of charging in, Pounder runs into nothing but turnbuckle as Bomb dodges the charge.

Seeing a chance to take advantage of this, Cherry forces him back from the corner so she can climb up onto it, grabbing the head and applying The Cherry Choke! For the first time it's Danny feeling the pain as he grits his teeth, trapped in this Top Rope Chokehold as she yells out and leans back as far as she can to apply the pressure. Releasing the choke, she uses a boot to the back of the head to send Pounder stumbling forward while she moves to climb up further to the top rope. When her opponent turns around she takes to the air, catching him with an impressive Diving Crossbody that finally takes him off his feet!

"That's it! You're done for!" Bomb claims as she gets up first, showing the effects of the assault on her back as she struggles up. However she's able to measure her opponent, motioning for one of her big finishing manoeuvres in the form of her Best Superkick Ever as Pounder appears to be struggling up to his feet. When he gets there she makes the move as she looks to land that Superkick when he starts to turn around.

Sadly it's not too be for her as his hands shoot up, catching the foot before it can land as he holds her up on that limb, the shock on her face clear to see before he spins her around to face away, allowing him to scoop her up from behind and lift her all the way up into position for a Torture Rack. She groans out loudly from the pain as he hooks her around the head and leg, bending her over the shoulders as her eyes close shut to try and block out the pain. The camera is able to get a great shot of her tits once again while locked in this hold but only for a few moments before he drops down sharply into a seated position, sending shockwaves through his opponent's already hurting back as she slumps down to the canvas.

"Nice try babe... But I think we've both had our fun here..." Danny states as he moves around and pulls the dazed stunner up to also sit on the mat as he moves behind her. With a smirk, he takes a hold of her tight wrestling top and starts lifting it up, the full and rounded breasts of Cherry Bomb being revealed to the camera as they bounce free from the clothing. He doesn't stop until its lifted all the way up her arms and completely off her, where he steps back and holds the garment up high.

"Great tits there Cherry... But how long do you really want to keep fighting for like this?" Pounder slightly taunts as he tosses the top outside of the ring.

Coming back to her senses now, she gasps and covers herself up seeing her topless state, glaring furiously as she spins around on her knees and looks right up at the grinning, handsome hunk. "You bastard!" Cherry Bomb snaps. "You're going to pay for this!!" She vows, boldly reaching forward and gripping his tight fitting trunks. "You're going... Going to..."

The voice of the Canadian beauty trails off as she yanks down those shorts, her eyes now widening in surprise as she seeing the huge, thick and already hardening cock that the "Unbeaten" hunk possesses, not noticing that he deliberately didn't try to stop her like he knew this would exactly happen. That rage has suddenly vanished as she gazes over his member, the camera getting a good shot of her topless upper body as she continues to look over that dick, briefly licking her lips as it appears she likes what she sees.

"You know, it's rude to stare..." Danny says with a chuckle, as he looks over the stunning female wrestler, the sight of her bare and beautiful breasts helping him to harden. "But if you feel like doing something else to it, then by all means be my guest babe..." He offers with a smirk.

Glancing up at him, she bites down on her bottom lip but looking back, she indeed uses a hand to take a hold of his tool, giving him a couple of pumps as he hardens like she's wondering if this is still OK to do, but soon enough she's using that hand to properly stroke his length, soon getting it to its full, mouth watering size that only makes her shift up closer towards him as she stays down on her knees.

"I've... I've never seen one so big..." She admits, clearly unable to resist such a massive piece of man meat, she parts her lips and guides his rod right into her mouth, groaning as it fills her mouth up as she pushes down to the half-way mark, her hand gripping and stroking the base as she slowly lifts herself back up and all the way off, gazing lustfully up at him as she jerks off his whole stiff length.

"Fuck... That felt good..." She admits, spitting down onto the crown before diving back in, sliding his tool past her soft lips as she starts to rock her head back and forth with a steady but firm motion, moaning slightly around that thick pole as she works over the top portion, and uses her hand to both stroke the lower half as well as keep him straight and in place for her.

"Mmmm fuck... Trust me, it feels even better..." Pounder chuckles with a smile, watching the pretty face of the Canadian wrestler moving smoothly back and forth along his rock hard cock, moaning as he feels her lovely lips pressed tightly around his meat for the full effect of this already hot feeling blowjob as she steadily takes him in and out of her warm-feeling mouth.

"Ahhhh... Hell yeah Cherry, suck that big fucking cock..." He encourages, making sure to use his hand to keep her long dark hair back and over her shoulder so the camera can get the clear view of her desire-driven slurping on his shaft as she bobs away with a nicely paced and fluid motion, and still using her hand to work over the inches she isn't yet sucking on yet.

"Mmmmmph... Mmmmph!! Mmmm..." Bomb groans, still gazing up in an apparent cock-drunk state as she pleasures the handsome stud with her soothingly damp oral hole, showing clear skill in dishing out blowjobs as she keeps her head moving smoothly and further down onto his size with repeated, crisp up and down motions onto his dick.

"Mmmm!! Mmmmph... Mmmm..." She further shows her own lust over this, using the free hand to cup and squeeze her own luscious tits, making her moan around the cock she's deeply blowing as her saliva begins to coat all of his tool, spread down towards the base by her jerking palm and applied by her swiftly bobbing head.

"Mmmm... Ahhhh shit... Fuck, that's real fucking good..." The muscular stud moans with delight, licking his own lips as he feels hers dragging back and forth wonderfully along his manhood as she handles now a large portion of his rod, the saliva trickling down as she closes her eyes, pushing that gorgeous face down further to take even more of his meaty inches into her hungry mouth. "Mmmm!! Oh yeah baby... Mmmmm fuck... Don't hurt yourself there girl..." He groans his approval again with a smirk, commenting on how she gags when the head of his cock connects with the back of her mouth, a little more than the SHINE Wrestling and CZW starlet can handle but to her credit she keeps on sucking him off, taking a hold of his sturdy thighs as she roughly forces her head down onto his vast size.

"UHHHRRKKK... GAHHHHHH... MMMMPH... GAHHHHHH..." She loudly groans and gags as her spit seeps past her lips as she fights to keep them pressed around this fat cock, feeling this discomfort of trying to deep throat all of this dick but the sinful desire driving her on even as she continues to gag and her saliva drips off of his inches and down off of her chin onto her own perfectly rounded tits.

"MMMPH... UHHHHLLLKKK!! GAAAAAHHHH... MMMMPHH..." Even muffled by all that man meat deep in her mouth her groans can still be heard as she delivers a couple more up and down bobs of the head before forcefully pushing her head right down, pressing her beautiful face into his crotch as she gags loudly, her saliva splattering all over him but successfully going balls deep onto that big dick. Staying down for a few moments, she looks up with starting to water eyes as she gags against his length, finally relenting and pulling all the way back and off of his now saliva-drentched shaft with a gasp.

"Ahhhhh... Fuck!! That big fucking cock is going right in me, right now!" Cherry Bomb states with a lusty glare, shifting back and quickly reaching to untie and take off her wrestling boots.

"After some great cock sucking like that? It will be my pleasure..." Danny states, casually stepping out of his tights as he watches her ditch the footwear.

"Damn fucking right you will!" Bomb says as she slides down her bottoms, showing off her nicely rounded ass along with her already moist and neatly trimmed cunt. "And don't give me any off the weak stuff either!"

"I do love being a winner..." Pounder whispers to the camera, referencing how she's actually cost herself the match by stripping off the last of her clothing before he moves down towards her as she lays down on her back on the canvas. "Guess you want me to go "ultraviolent" on this fine looking pussy, right?" He chuckles as he lifts her hips and legs up, leaning over her as he pushes his dick into her snatch.

"Mmmm... You'd fucking better..." The sexy female grappler moans as she feels his cock plunging into her snatch, so focused on watch him start to pump his member in and out of her tightness that she doesn't pay attention to the sound of the ring bell being struck. Any thoughts about the match she was supposed to be involved in are long gone as she groans, resting her head in her hands as she takes his dick in this piledriver position and watching with approval as he thrusts in that covered with her saliva cock straight down into her ready for it snatch.

"Ahhhh!! Come on, harder! Give me that big fat cock!" She rather whorishly begs, gritting her teeth as her eyes and head nod up and down a few times as she follows the path his thick rod is taking as he plunges it into her wet pussy deeply before pulling out until the head and an inch or so remain inside before soon repeating the motion again to make them both moan out.

"Mmmm... Oh I'm gonna give it to you babe..." The "Unbeaten" hunk states with a groan, his legs spread and arched as he leans over, allowing the camera a perfect view of her shapely ass and of her wet snatch as he pumps in and out with a quick, steady rhythm as he once again shows how experienced he is at fucking with this effortless and deep pace.

"Ahhhhh... Gonna give it all... Mmmm.. To this tight fucking pussy..." He adds between groans of enjoyment, loving the feel of her snug and damp hole all around his rod as he pushes in deeper and deeper still, gazing down at her tanned and curved frame underneath him as she moans out each time he gives her a inward or outward thrust, never fully pulling out as he bangs her against the surface of the ring's canvas.

"Uhhhh!! MMMM... Fuck!! Oh shit... Mmmmm!!" The former CCW Women's Champion moans out, her mouth slightly hanging open as starts to rock back against the mat as he puts force behind his already deep thrusts, his muscular frame connecting with her desirable body as he gives her long and swift strokes with his thick length, his ballsack starting to slap into her ass when he drives in.

"MMMM!! Yesssss!! MMMM... Fuck that pussy! Give me... Ahhhhh! That big fucking dick!!" She groans, closing her eyes and turning her head for a moment as her large, ripe tits bounce in time with the jolting motion her body is being made to do, her lust only increasing as she takes this hard, sudden pumps that were exactly what she was after, and her very shameless moans of delight show she has not been disappointed.

daxg2001
daxg2001
819 Followers
12