The Unbeaten Challenge - S. Sparx

Story Info
Seleziya Sparx meets her match against The Undefeated
7.8k words
4.43
11.4k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
daxg2001
daxg2001
803 Followers

WARNING: The following is a work of erotic fan fiction, the events of which are completely made up and did not happen, and is no true reflection of the persons, wrestlers, events, promotions etc depicted within. This material is unsuitable to be viewed by those under the legal age limit of viewing pornographic material in your current country of residence.

Featuring: Seleziya Sparx (ROH, AIW)

The Unbeaten Challenge – Seleziya Sparx

A women of wrestling erotic story

* * *

The video begins with a simple image screen with the words "The Unbeaten Challenge!" and underneath in smaller writing reads "Recorded Spring 2014". This soon changes to a screen with new words: "Fame and fortune await any female wrestler who can defeat the so far undefeated, unstoppable, and UNBEATEN grappler Danny Pounder." The next screen reads: "However... If our challenger loses, she agrees to be FUCKED in the very ring she just lost in!"

Using a screen effect to tiles to "switch" to actual footage now, a title-bar graphic reading "The Challenger" on the bottom of the screen as we see the gorgeous and built female wrestler known for working for ROH and AIW, the "Sass Queen" Seleziya Sparx. She's dressed to compete, clad in a tight fitting blue and silver one-piece styled gear that nicely shows off her pushed up tits and rides up into her incredibly thick and rounded ass, along with boots and pads to match and her long, dark hair styled with it shaved partially at the side of her head.

"My name is Seleziya Sparx, from Toronto, Ontario, Canada. I'm here to kick the damn ass of this prick calling himself unbeatable against women!" Seleziya states with her hands on her hips, looking right at the camera. "So, all I have to do is beat this so-called unbeatable motherfucker and I get a big cash payday?" She smirks confidently. "Done. I don't care what kind of bitches this guy has taken on before, but unlike any of them I'm not afraid to get physical and in case you haven't noticed..." She lifts up her arm, flexing and showing off the muscles to show her impressively built physique. "I'm more than ready to take on anyone, male or female in that ring." She vows, lowering the arm. "Fucking me if I lose? Please... Keep dreaming into your tissues motherfucker! I'll kick your ass long before you get a piece of this fine one..." Sparx states, turning to the side and showing off that thick and sexy backside. "So take a good look at this, because it'll be the closest you ever get to tapping it. Tonight, I'll take you down, end this bullshit unbeaten stuff, and walk out of here with that big fucking payday." Seleziya states confidently as she folds her arms over her chest.

Titled graphic effects are used again to switch to a new scene, the bottom bar now reading "The Unbeaten" as a handsome, muscular man with short brown hair wearing gold wresting tights that are so close fitting that do nothing to hide the obvious sizable package in his pants, smiles to the camera.

"The Unbeaten, Danny Pounder here once again!" He introduces himself. "And once again there's another stunning, sexy female wrestler who's coming to try and take me on, but it going to be cumming in a whole different way after I beat her." Danny states with a chuckle. "Now Seleziya Sparx I know has been all sorts of things over the past few years. A valet, a Hoopla Hottie, and an in-ring competitor against men and women. All very impressive, sure... But sadly, none of them are close to being me... I'm the Unbeaten for a reason, and that's because in this ring against any female competitor in the world I'm just the better grappler in every single way." He confidently boasts. "And as good as you are Seleziya, you're going to be even better with those lips made for sucking cock wrapped around my big dick..." Pounder says, making a point as he grabs a hold of his dick through his ring gear. "And you'll find out why my name is Pounder when I'm tapping that amazing, juicy ass of yours!" He smirks, folding his arms over his chiseled upper body. "Sorry babe, but the cash is staying in my back account building up, you'll be left begging for more when I fuck you all over that ring, and I will still remain the Unbeaten when this is all said and done."

* * *

The video now changes using a full-screen flip style effect to a wide shot of a full scale professional wrestling ring in what appears to be a warehouse of some sorts but with no-one in attendance except for the two competitors in the ring and a cameraman in the ring. From behind this far camera, the sound of a ring bell being struck is heard as Sparx and Pounder circle each other, an on-screen graphic reading: Rules – One pinfall or submission to a fair finish. No fast counts or tights/rope aided pins or holds permitted. Rope breaks must be given. Match can only be won inside the ring. May the best competitor win!"

"Let's see what you're about! Bring it!" Seleziya says, rushing forward as fakes out a lock-up, instead going behind with a waist-lock, but struggling against the far bigger size and weight of her opponent, who reaches down and breaks the grip, turning it into a Wristlock. Sparx groans from the hold but reaches in to catch Pounder with a Forearm Strike, the second breaking the hold before a boot to the stomach manages to break the grip and double him over. Quickly she reaches in, locking in a Headlock to try and control but seemingly he's letting her apply it, smirking as he head is moved against her breast for a moment.

Pushing her away, she's sent off into the ropes, coming back and being sent down with a Shoulder Check as he stares down at the challenger for a moment. He turns and runs the ropes, as Sparx rolls over to stay down as he steps over to build momentum, coming back in and seeing her up but with her head dropped down hoping for a Back Body Drop. Instead he captures the head, snapping off a sudden Sit-Out Facebuster to drive her into the mat and leave the busty beauty clutching her face down on the canvas.

"I think I'm going to enjoy this..." Pounder says with a smirk as he gets up and grabs her by her long hair, making her groan as he forces her to a seated position before applying a Chinlock, making her grit her teeth as she grabs his arm to try and force a break. She soon finds that despite her own impressive strength he's far more powerful, keeping her trapped and making her chest be pushed out for the camera to get a shot off.

Releasing his grip, he changes tactics as he forces her up off the canvas but then over to the ropes, forcing her to bend over as he chokes her on the middle ropes, applying his leg to the back of her head to force the pressure. As she struggles, her ass jiggles from her efforts, and the camera is right there to get a perfect shot as she continues to have her energy sapped from her. Breaking the choke, he roughly pulls Seleziya off the cables in order to scoop her up and send her down with a Body Slam.

"Ahhhh!! Piece of fucking shit!!" Sparx yells with a groan, trying to roll over but cut off by him measuring and delivering a Leg Drop to her head to stun her. There's no rest as she's forced up and this time forced to a turnbuckle, made to lean back against it as he squats down and comes in with a Shouder Thrust to the stomach, making her groan out as he keeps the shoulder pressed into her, making her bend forwards and giving the camera a shot of her sexy cleavage. Pulling back, he delivers a second and then a third, each making her call out in pain as she closes her eyes in an attempt to block out the pain.

Stepping back, he brings her up to stand as he pushes her arms over the top ropes, setting her up to take a Stomach Punch that makes her groan deeply, held up now only by those ropes but he soon pushes her back in order to take a second that causes her to double over again with her long hair hanging down. The gorgeous Canadian is forced up again and this time it's not the midsection but back to the head as he applies his boot to the throat for another choke, making her gasp and struggle as he grips the ropes, leaving her trapped and robbing her of air with this brutal move.

Moving back, Danny smirks with approval at his work so far as he pulls her out from the corner, taking his time to lift her up onto his shoulders in position for a Powerslam it seems. However as he steps forward Sparx suddenly slips down behind him to her feet, and when he turns around she surprises him by hooking him right up onto her shoulders. She shows off that deceptive strength, performing a squat before she turns and rushes towards the turnbuckle, driving her opponent into it with a Death Valley Driver! She doesn't waste time, pulling Pounder out from the corner and from the ropes as she goes for a pin attempt and hooking a leg with one arm as she makes the count herself with the other.

"One! Two!" Seleziya counts out, but he gets the shoulder up before the arm even starts falling for the third time. Glaring, she storms up and measures her target, her bent over stance giving a great view of her tits while she focuses on the task at hand, as Danny stumbles up to his feet, turning around and once again being lifted up onto the shoulders of the stunning female wrestler. This time, she's the one who can't pull the trigger as he shakes free, landing behind her and quickly hooking her arms, locking in a Full Nelson hold to make her groan and grit her teeth. However shock appears on her face when he doesn't keep it as a submission, instead lifting her up and dropping her down with a powerful Full Nelson Slam.

Rolling his shoulders like he's brushing off her offense, he grabs her by the head to force her up and grab her by the head, letting the camera get a shot of her shapely backside before he drops her down head-first with a vicious DDT. Her groans can be heard as she clutches her head, rolling slightly but unable to even make it up to her feet now. Reaching down and pulling the tanned and curvaceous body up, he easily scoops her up to be upside down in his arms with her frame facing his, the position for the devastating Tombstone Piledriver as he sinks down to his knees. The head connects with the canvas and he drops her now out of it body to the mat, her tits bouncing as she slumps with her arms limply hanging at her sides. All that's left is for him to slide around and make the pin, even mockingly hooking a leg.

"One... Two... Three!"He slams the mat to make the count, standing back up with a smile and raising his hands as off camera the bell is rung to signal the end of the match. "Your winner, and STILL undefeated... The Undefeated, Danny Pounder!" He yells proudly with a laugh, before looking down at the fallen wrestler. "And to the winner, the spoils..."

Pushing down his tights, he frees his fat and lengthy cock, taking a hold of it to stroke himself once he's stepped out of his clothing. Moving down towards her, he kneels down and lightly taps and smacks her pretty face with the head of his cock, running the crown over her full and sexy lips while holding her long, dark hair.

"Wakey wakey Seleziya... Time for you to live up to your end of the wager..." Danny says with a smirk, groaning a little as his dick hardens as her strokes that shaft and rubs himself against her face.

After a few moments she groans, coming back around and opening her eyes, and soon they widen when she sees the meaty stick he's holding, sitting up under her own power as he releases her hair but soon she narrows her look into a glare, realising what's just happened. "You... You son of a bitch!" Sparx spits as she grits her teeth, but tellingly glances again at his stiffening rod that's pointing right at her face.

"Now now, I won fair and square honey..." Pounder says with a smirk. "Don't tell me you aren't woman enough to go through with the deal you made, are you?" He says more as a challenge than a taunt.

Saying nothing to that remark, she continues to glare up at him and at the camera recording this before she eventually raises her hand, taking a hold of his cock once he lets go and she starts to give him a couple of steady strokes, letting out a sigh as she shakes her head a little. "Motherfucker..." She mumbles lightly, unable to take her smoking hot eyes off of the sight of the meaty shaft of the victorious grappler, and even now she's instinctively stroking his length with a series of firm pumps, getting a good feel of his long tool that's rock hard now. "You'd better now fucking think I do this for anyone!" Sparx snaps with a glare, shifting on her knees closer towards him so his dick is pointing right at her gorgeous face. Leaning in her long haired head, she pumps his rod while flicking her tongue out at the crown, a couple of testing licks before she runs her tongue all across the tip and then around the head. Gazing up at the smirking stud, she narrows her eyes in defiance but continues to swirl her tongue slowly around his bell-end, leaving a light layer of saliva onto that thick shaft.

"I don't judge the chicks that challenge me, I just beat them... Now get those sexy lips around my cock and show me what you can do..." Danny says, keeping his hands on his muscular waist as he looks down with a smile at the busty beauty stroking and licking his rod. She hesitates, giving another pissed-off glare yet still jerking off his whole length, but after a few moments she relents, opening her mouth and pushing slowly down to take his dick into her mouth. "Mmmm... Oh fuck... Yeah, that feels good..." He says as the camera moves down, getting a close look at Seleziya's lips wrapping firmly around his tool, a groan being heard from her as she slips down to about the half-way mark on his member, still using her hand to grip and stroke at the lower portion of that mighty cock.

"Mmmmph... Ghhhrrr fhhhkkk yrrrrssslll, phhhkkk!!" The sexy female wrestler muffledly insults the camera when she glances to the side, using the free hand to flip a middle finger which all would look far more rebellious if she didn't have a mouthful of cock at the moment. Looking back up at Pounder she glares again as she starts to move her head up and down on him, taking his shaft in and out of her mouth while still gripping and occasionally stroking the inches she isn't handling in her oral hole.

"Awww fuck... Mmmm... She's got a really fucking hot mouth..." Danny states with a clear moan, voicing his approval already of her oral abilities as Seleziya smoothly and slowly bobs her head on his fat cock, keeping her pouty lips firmly pressed around those inches as she goes to work on him. "Ahhhh... Yeah, suck that cock baby... God you're so fucking sexy..." He adds, smiling as he watches his length vanish up into her damp mouth before soon reappearing as she stops at the crown of his dick before pushing back down to repeat the blowing motion.

The compliment doesn't exactly relieve her of her foul mood as the ROH valet again gives him a death-glare, actually making the sight even hotter of her sucking on his fat cock as she steadily rocks her head up and down on his rod. "Mmmmph... Mmmm mmmmph..." She groans around him, her full and luscious lips gliding back and forth over his inches and she steadily slurps on his dick, starting to leave her saliva on his manhood from the repeated, smooth action she's been using. Despite her protests and looks of defiance, the stunning grappler appears to be getting more into this, moving her head down further to take more of his length into her warm and wet mouth and increasing the pace of her bobbing action on his dick.

"Mmmm!! Yeah, like that Seleziya... You're a great little cocksucker..." Danny groans out in pleasure as he feels his tool going further in past her lips as her pretty facial features move closer towards his crotch before quickly pulling back as she blows him again and again, using her hand now to just grip the base so he's feeling full pleasure from her oral hole. "Mmmm... Ahhhh!! Ahhhh shit... Don't lie honey, you know what you're doing... Mmmm... With that big fucking cock..." He adds, commenting on the obviously far from novice skill she's using to orally please him as her saliva now almost covers all of his thick inches thanks to her steady and quick-paced slurps deep down onto his rod. The camera moves down to the side, and thanks to Sparx's unique shaved at the side haircut there's an unrestricted view of her bobbing back and forth onto that lengthy piece of man meat.

"Mmmmph... Mmhhhhrrrr fffhhhhrrr... Mmmm..." Her groans are still muffled by that mighty dick she's slobbering now over, using a quick, machine-like motion as she rocks her head along nearly all of his tool, proving him right as she does not appear to be gagging at all despite taking so much of that fat length deep into her oral hole. "Mmmmph!! Mmmm... Mmmmmph..." While still appearing to be furious at having to suck the cock of the hunk that just defeated her in a match, it appears her mood is softening as she bobs away on that rock hard member, glancing with far less of an intense glare between up at his smiling, moaning face, and to the camera that's recording her dishing out this oral sex.

"Mmmm... Atta girl Seleziya... I could tell you were a woman who knows how to suck some cock." Danny says with a moan and a chuckle, watching her move her head along his length for a couple more deep and soothing motions.

Lifting her head away and completely off his tool, she sits back before moving up to her feet to look him in the eyes. "And I could tell you were a piece of shit motherfucker from the second I saw you!" Seleziya snaps at him, even as she uses a hand to wipe her saliva from off of her lips.

"Damn... Just when I thought we were getting along..." Pounder smirks, looking to the camera and giving a confident wink before back to her. "How about you slip off that attire of yours, and I'll see what I can do to change your mind about me..." He says more as an order than a suggestion, giving his dick a couple of pumps as he takes a long look over her body.

Hesitating for a moment, once again Sparx gives in to his lusty command as she starts to peel her one-piece ring gear off from her body, sliding it down her tanned frame as her nicely sized and rounded tits are exposed. Recording this stripping off, the camera moves around her as she pushes the clothing down to reveal her magnificent, thick backside, and giving a glimpse of her trimmed pussy when she bends over to step out of her ring gear.

"Fucking stunning... Now let me give that hot body the kind of treatment you deserve..." Danny says, leading her over towards a corner of the wresting ring as he positions her to lean back against the turnbuckle as he takes a hold of her leg. Raising it up and draping it over his broad shoulder, he grips his shaft and sliding the head across her lower folds, making her gasp with a slight glare as she glances down, despite her defiance unable to take her eyes off of his thickness as he teases her for a moment before pushing up into her snatch.

"Ahhhhhh! Fuck! Ahhhhh..." The former Hoopla Hottie of ROH moans, her eyes widening with surprise and pleasure as even with her prior reluctance she can't deny the feeling of her tight pussy getting filled up with his thick and long shaft, especially as he gets right into a firm pace to bang her with. "Mother... Motherfucker!! Mmmm..." She grits her teeth, giving him another glare but one that has a lot more desire with it than before as her arms move to grip the top ropes at her sides as she stays leaning back in the corner as he stands straight and rocks his hips in order to pump his dick deep up into her cunt with this already forceful pace.

"Mmmm... Fuck... I fucking love this tight pussy of yours..." The "Unbeaten" stud states with a moan, using long strokes to plunge his cock up into her snatch as he gives it to the curvaceous stunner who'd just been sucking that same dick almost as deeply as he's currently as he drives into her love tunnel with quick and hard pumps. "Ahhhh... Mmmmm shit... You've got a body made to be fucked Seleziya..." He states between groans, keeping a grip of her leg as he looks to work his cock further into her tightness, already loving the feeling of her pussy all around his shaft when he thrusts into her but wanting to drive home to the hilt as the camera takes a close up view of his fat rod pumping in and out of her now damp looking folds.

daxg2001
daxg2001
803 Followers