The Unbeaten Challenge - Taya V.

Story Info
Taya Valkyrie meets her match against The Undefeated.
7.6k words
4.46
13.1k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
daxg2001
daxg2001
819 Followers

WARNING: The following is a work of erotic fan fiction, the events of which are completely made up and did not happen, and is no true reflection of the persons, wrestlers, events, promotions etc depicted within. This material is unsuitable to be viewed by those under the legal age limit of viewing pornographic material in your current country of residence.

Featuring: Taya Valkyrie (AAA)

The Unbeaten Challenge - Taya Valkyrie

A women of wrestling erotic story

* * *

The video begins with a simple image screen with the words "The Unbeaten Challenge!" and underneath in smaller writing reads "Recorded Spring 2014". This soon changes to a screen with new words: "Fame and fortune await any female wrestler who can defeat the so far undefeated, unstoppable, and UNBEATEN grappler Danny Pounder." The next screen reads: "However... If our challenger loses, she agrees to be FUCKED in the very ring she just lost in!"

Using a screen effect to tiles to "switch" to actual footage now, a title-bar graphic reading "The Challenger" on the bottom of the screen as we see the gorgeous Canadian blonde with stylish red dyed ends in her hair who has become a leading Luchadora in the AAA Lucha Libra promotion in Mexico - Taya Valkyrie! The curvaceous beauty is clad in purple with black trim ring attire of ring bottoms that hug nicely to her juicy ass, and a no sleeve, bra-like top that nicely shows off her well rounded tits.

"My name, for all you idiots and perverts who don't know all ready, is Taya Valkyrie, and I am not just the Princess of Perros del Mal, but the Reina De Reinas of Triple-A, and the Were-Loca!" Taya arrogantly boasts with a smile. "It's no surprise to me whoever this guy is who thinks he can handle me and get a piece of this..." She motions to her tanned, athletic frame. "I'm the hottest woman in all of Lucha Libre, not just the best wrestler, and I've been kicking the asses of men, women, and the "Exoticos" in between for years! But I've got bad news for him and the rest of you freaks out there! It's going to be a case of you looking, but not able to see or touch..." She smirks again, placing her hands on her hips. "I'm going to destroy whoever it is I'm up against in that ring, and take all that cash to prove why I'm the hottest thing going in more ways than one. So watch carefully as this Were-Loca sinks her fangs and, because this "Unbeaten" chump has bitten off way more than he can chew!" Valkyrie warns with a confident laugh.

Titled graphic effects are used again to switch to a new scene, the bottom bar now reading "The Unbeaten" as a handsome, muscular man with short brown hair wearing gold wresting tights that are so close fitting that do nothing to hide the obvious sizable package in his pants, smiles to the camera.

"The Unbeaten, Danny Pounder here once again!" He introduces himself. "This time I've got a beauty who started off North of the border as they say, only to make a name for herself South of the border! North, South, up, down, up and down, up and down... I think she's been preparing herself for what's going to happen after I beat her in that ring and get a piece of that sexy Canadian ass of hers!" Pounder says with a smirk. "Taya, you don't have a "Rudo" referee to help you steal a win tonight, or any of your buddies you usually hang around with, and one on one against me? Sorry baby, but you don't stand a chance. You're going to end up like so many others..." He reaches down, gripping his sizable package. "Getting up close and personal with me after I beat you in that ring, keep all that prize money safely in the bank, and making this sexy little Were-Loca howl in a whole different way than at the Moon!"

* * *

The video now changes using a full-screen flip style effect to a wide shot of a full scale professional wrestling ring in what appears to be a warehouse of some sorts but with no-one in attendance except for the two competitors in the ring and a cameraman in the ring. From behind this far camera, the sound of a ring bell being struck is heard as Valkyrie and Pounder circle each other, an on-screen graphic reading: Rules - One pinfall or submission to a fair finish. No fast counts or tights/rope aided pins or holds permitted. Rope breaks must be given. Match can only be won inside the ring. May the best competitor win!"

"You don't know who you're messing with..." Taya warns as she comes forward, and doesn't waste time going for the tricks as she fakes out a lock-up to instead kick him in the stomach, slamming both hands Axe Handle style into the back for good measure as she turns to come off the ropes, charging back in but connecting the shoulder into him just knocks her back as he stays standing.

"That all you've got?" Danny taunts with a smirk, watching as she again runs the ropes to collide into him but only for the same result. She goes for the ropes a third time, but it's another fake out as she ducks to run under, avoiding a Big Boot counter attempt to instead build speed and when he turns around she leaps up, snapping off an impressive Headscissors to take him down. She goes right for a pin cover, able to slam a hand down once but finds herself being pushed off with force for a kick-out.

"Stay down idiot!!" Valkyrie yells, stomping into the back as he fights up, landing in kicks but finding her leg caught when he gets to his knees, forcing her to hop on one leg as he smirks again, enjoying the sight of her tits slightly bouncing before he spins her around, stepping back as he readies the arm for a Clothesline. However she sees it coming, ducking the shot and once again running the ropes, coming back with a Dropkick to the chest that staggers him, and soon getting up to hammer Forearm strikes to the chest. Pulling on the arm, she goes for a Whip but he puts on the breaks, refusing to budge until she again kicks him in the gut.

Looking for the whip, he instead counters to send her off into the ropes, swinging the arm and missing as she ducks to run on before coming back in, looking for the classic Lucha-style Wheelbarrow to turn it into a Bulldog. Sadly for her, his superior strength advantage comes into play as he captures her up when she grabs his head, instead holding onto her and driving her down across the knee with an Atomic Drop that makes her gasp as her eyes open wide, falling to her knees on the canvas as reaches back to hold her backside.

"Sorry babe... But I'm no good at flippy, fancy stuff..." Pounder states as he takes a hold of her from behind, hooking her up and delivering another Atomic Drop that leaves her groaning as she rolls onto her front on the mat, grabbing her ass once again. Moving around, he grips her waist and shows off that strength again on the smaller opponent with a dead-lift style Gutwrentch, lifting her all the way up and over to send her down to the mat. She hisses, sitting up but finds herself being pulled up to her feet as he sends her off into the ropes, sending her up into the air by the waist so she falls down to the mat, connecting crotch-first into his knee for the Inverted Atomic Drop.

"Ahhhhh!! Shit!!" She squeals, collapsing to the canvas and clutching the struck area but not getting much chance to recover as he delivers an Elbow Drop down into her back to leave her groaning, as does the following stomp as he keeps the foot pressed down, grinding it into her back to make her squirm. Lifting the foot away, her grabs the hair in order to bring her up to her feet, delivering first a Knee Strike to the stomach to double her over followed by a lift up to drop her across that same knee stomach first with the Gutbuster. As she choughs and clutches her stomach, she's soon pulled up and locked in a vintage Abdominal Stretch, making her groan again as the midsection is targeted and leaves her trapped in the middle of the ring.

"Ahhhh!! N... No!! Piece of shit!! Let me go!!" She whines, her hands trying to reach and break the grip on either of her opponent's arms but his strength is too much, applying the pressure and pain as she hisses and closes her eyes, unintentionally giving the in-ring camera a shot of her cleavage on display as she's forced over stuck in this hold. Almost toying with her, the "Unbeaten" stud releases the grip but switches his hold on her to keep her bent over, reaching through to grab an arm Pump-Handle style before lifting her up and over onto his shoulder, Powerslam style.

He pays for not pulling the trigger quick enough however as when he rushes towards a corner she slips down behind him, sending him crashing into the corner before following up by climbing up into that corner to the middle ropes, reaching forward to grab the head and jumping off the ropes for a very Lucha-style DDT to send the head down to the canvas. She doesn't go for a cover however, giving him a glare as she turns around and starts to climb up the corner, a glance back to check that he's down as she goes all the way up top, looking for a signature Moonsault!

She flies off the top, and hits nothing but canvas as he rolls out of harm's way, leaving her clutching her stomach on the canvas, and easy pickings as he now comes in, pulling her up and bending her forwards as he grabs the head, allowing the camera to get a shot of her shapely backside before he gives a receipt of sorts with a vicious DDT of his own. It leaves her down and out on the mat, struggling just to move as he circles with a smirk, taking his time before coming in to lift her up and off the canvas, all too easily hauling her up onto the shoulders and then down into the upside down position for a devastating Tombstone Piledriver! It might be outlawed in traditional Lucha Libre rules but here it's all legal, and it leaves her lifeless when the head connects into the canvas, her boobs jiggling when her frame slumps to the mat, and all that's left is for him to move across, hook a leg, and start making the count himself.

"One... Two... Three!" He finishes the fair count, the bell being struck as he gets to his feet and he raises his own arm up in victory with a smirk. "Your winner... And STILL undefeated... The Undefeated, Danny Pounder!" He calls out as he looks over his fallen opponent with a lick of his lips, letting out a chuckle as he already pushes down his wrestling tights to free his lengthy looking and fat cock that he takes a hold of, starting to stroke himself as the camera moves down to film the defeated beauty as she begins to stir, clutching her head with a groan.

"Son of a... What happened..." Taya grumbles as she sits up, looking up and the moment she sees his hardening cock her eyes widen and her mouth drops, putting a big smile on his face again.

"Sorry honey, but you lost... Now, while I'd love to lie and say you came close to beating me, how about we skip that and you get to giving me what I've rightfully won?" Danny says, giving his dick another couple of pumps before he steps forward towards her.

"You... You think I'm just gonna be your slut now??" Valkyrie questions with a bitchy tone, even as she can't take her eyes away from his meaty rod now pointing towards her face as she sits on her knees.

"You said it honey, not me..." He chuckles, letting go of his rod and smirking when she instinctively takes a firm grip of his shaft with her own hand. "Unless you want to chicken out, if you think this dick is way too much for you..." He slightly taunts on top of already being victorious over the Canadian stunner.

"Oh, this Were-Loca can more than handle this..." The stunning blonde claims with a smirk and a glance up as she grips the hardening rod, giving another couple of firm pumps as she again gazes over with a clear look of lust and awe at the far more than average size, her previous bitchy attitude quickly vanishing as his pole gets rock hard in her soft, pumping grip.

"Mmmm... No, I know I can handle all of this..." Using the free hand to brush her long hair back over her shoulder, she gives another seductive look as she leans in, teasingly flicking her tongue out against the head of that thick dick. Continuing to stroke the shaft, she friskily pats her tongue against the head, then moving her tongue around to swirl on the crown with a hint of a groan escaping her as she works him over, slowly moving her tongue around my tip for a couple of clockwise motions.

"Mmmmm... I bet you fucking can..." Danny states with a moan, his dick easily now standing proud at its mighty full length and nicely fat to match, feeling her saliva a little dabbed onto the head of his tool from her initial work as she carries on running her hungry tongue all around the bell end with a perfectly steady and smooth motion to already show she's no novice when it comes to this.

"How about... Ahhhh... You show me what the Were-Loca can really do?" He not so subtly asks with a handsome smirk, the gorgeous luchadora responding with a smirk up at him before a glance back to his member, biting down on her bottom lip to show how much she wants a piece of that big man meat as she gives me another couple of strokes, spitting onto the head and using the hand to rub that saliva all over his inches.

"You asked for it, but you're not gonna be able to handle it..." Taya states with another sexy smirk, now leaning her head in towards him and taking his rod into her mouth, and it's no surprise that he immediately moans out, smiling again as he's taken nicely deep into her warmth, feeling her wrap those soft lips around his thickness as she presses down almost half-way onto him before starting to rise up.

"Mmmm... Mmmmph!! Mmmm..." A clear, even while being muffled, groan escapes her as she narrows her eyes while staring up at me, then giving the same seductive look to the camera, making her look hotter than ever with a mouthful of cock as she establishes the motion of rocking her head up and down on his meaty pole, still stroking the lower portion as she gets to work.

"Mmmmm... That's it baby... Fuck that's hot..." Pounder encourages, not having to hide his pleasure as he watches her grip that length, lightly stroking the bottom part as she firmly bobs her head onto that shaft, taking him in and out of her sinful mouth while keeping those lovely lips wrapped nicely around that thick dick in a further sign of her obvious cock sucking ability.

"Mmmmm... Mmmmm yeah... That's nice..." He confirms the obvious as the stunning Canadian slides her hot mouth up and down onto his length, her jerking motion on the lower half only adding to the pleasure as she gets more into this already superb blowjob, keeping that sensual gaze up at the groaning hunk, her free hand seemingly trying to throw him off by sliding up his side as she sucks on that cock with a steady bobbing motion.

"Mmmmm... Mmmmmph! Mmmmph!!" The grappler for AAA and Perros del Mal groans again around his member, her saliva getting coated onto his size as she takes him back and forth between her lips with a smooth and rather shameless motion, gradually pushing her beautiful face down further onto his rod, taking more of those fat inches in while keeping a grip of my base like a true pro.

"Mmmmph... Mmmm!! Mmmmph..." Those smoldering eyes glance at the camera again, perhaps turned on by knowing this sex act is being recorded and filmed right close up as she bobs her head on that fuck stick, a perfect of her blonde with dyed red ends hair that sways as she moves up and down on that cock, her look soon turning back up at the moaning hunk as she expertly sucks away on his member.

"Yeah... Come on Taya... Ahhhhh... Let me see you suck that cock..." Pounder says with a moan of joy, loving the feeling of those soft lips gliding back and forth over his inches that are now covered with her spit from the smooth, repeated motion and responding to the challenge, she uses a bold push down onto that length, her hand moving onto his thigh as she goes down deep onto him to make him groan.

"Mmmmmm! Yeah... Fuck... Like that..." He grins again, seeing her expression flash with a bit of discomfort but still looking so sexy with all that dick deep in that fantastic feeling oral hole as aaliva splatters around those inches as she gags when pushing down onto him but to her credit - and showing her great oral skill - she keeps on steadily and repeatedly rocking her long haired head up and down onto his size.

"Ahhhhh... Mmmmm fuck yeah Taya... You're damn good..." Danny again states the clear fact as the camera films the beautiful woman slowly lift her head up and off from my now completely coated with spit cock.

"Mmmmm... Of course... I'm the fucking best at everything I do!" Taya confidently states as she scoots back a little, standing up from the floor as she gives me, and the camera, another sexy smirk with a raised eyebrow.

"Well I'm here ready to go, but you're still overdressed for the occasion..." Pounder states, the camera taking the hint pan over that hot, toned body of hers.

"You haven't experienced anything until you've felt the Were-Loca!" Valkyrie replies, licking her lips again as she moves a couple steps back towards a corner of the ring, turning around in front of him, swaying her hips from side to side before she hooks her waistband. Easing her shorts down her smooth legs to reveal that full, plump ass along with a neatly trimmed and already a little wet looking pussy as she lowers her bottoms down to her furry boots.

"Yeah, right there baby... No no, just like this... Yeah, bend over for me Taya, let me get a piece of this..." He tells her with a smirk when she slightly moves back up after stepping out of her bottoms, gripping his shaft and lining it up with her snatch as he teasingly rubs the crown against her entrance for a moment, and then slowly pushes that thick dick into her pussy, the penetration making them both moan out as he goes right in.

"Mmmm! Fuck yeah Taya... That's some hot pussy right there..." He states with a groan, gripping her ass cheek to spread it so the camera can records the sight of his shaft sliding back and forth into her snatch as he doesn't waste time in building a steady but firm motion, sending the prick that's just been deep in her mouth now right into her wet and snug pussy and already getting moans of approval out of her from his thrusts already.

"Mmmm!! Oooooooh fuck!! Yeah... You like that? Huh??" Her moans were constant, the look on her face showing how much pleasure she was getting from this as her bitchy, confident attitude was already replaced by one of a very needy beauty wanting my dick, wanting to be fucked, perhaps a sign that she wasn't getting any as of late from a massive shaft like this in a long time as she gripped the ropes of the corner in front of her.

"Mmmmm... MMMM!! Fuck me! Ahhhhh... Fucking give it to me!!" She demanded, and glance over to the camera with another smoldering look before back over her shoulder, pushing her hips back sharply against these pumps as the muscular hunk behind her works his dick in and out of her snatch, making her butt cheeks jiggle as already his waist starts to connect with her gorgeous, partially clothed body as she more than willingly stays bent over to take this pumping.

"Mmmmm... Sure thing baby... I always damn deliver..." The victorious stud says after a groan, pushing his hips firmly forward for a stronger thrust, and when his muscular waist smacked into that thick booty she moaned out louder than before, tilting that blonde haired head back in joy with closed eyes, loving the feeling of being taken balls deep in her tight Canadian pussy, getting steadily pumped by his fat manhood travelling back and forth into that damp hole.

"Mmmm... Yeah... Gonna fuck you real good Taya... Babe like you deserves to be fucked hard and good..." He adds with a chuckle, giving that juicy ass a firm spank that made her groan as he continued delivering those stiff pumps deep into her box, the camera now getting a close up view of her ass cheeks shaking each time he pushed his entire length into her and his body slapped against hers, stuffing her twat full of man meat every drive he drives forward and she rocks back against him.

daxg2001
daxg2001
819 Followers