The Undergrad & the Infantryman

Story Info
A chance meeting on St. Patrick's Day.
4k words
4.25
16.7k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Friday, March 17th:

"So, where are we going?" "Let me take care of that. Just be ready by 8."

Cat hung up the phone, after saying good-bye. She was a bit nervous. She was heading out on a blind date—she had never been on one, but after the break-up she just had, Cat wasn't really looking for anything serious.

Cat put on her jeans and her Guinness t-shirt, which seemed to fit the mood for the day. It was St. Patrick's Day, and if anything, she could at least try to enjoy herself getting drunk. Cat looked at herself in her dorm room mirror to finalize her outfit. Her jeans nicely accented her ass, and her Guinness t-shirt looked good over her 36B breasts. Cat kept her chestnut brown hair down and straight, and her emerald eyes were accented by the forest green eye shadow that she wore.

Cat felt butterflies in her stomach as she sat in front of her TV while she waited for her date to show.

Her date's name was Brian. Not quite her type—quite immature for his age, didn't really know where he was headed in life. He wasn't much taller than her when she put on her heels, so that put him at about 5'6". Shaggy jet black hair which he covered with a hat, and a goutee. Well, Cat wasn't really looking for anything serious at the moment, so she might as well go along for the ride.

They entered a bar called Plantation, and boy was it packed, and not just with patrons. It seemed she was going to have to gag her way through the smoke for the night. And the music was all wrong for St. Patrick's Day.

"Who plays rap on St. Patrick's day?" she whispered to Brian. Brian just shrugged. "Can I get some quarters? I am going to find some Flogging Molly or Dropkick Murphy."

As Brian handed over the quarters, there was a loud laugh. Cat turned her head to the end of the pool table and saw two guys with two girls. Both guys looked like they belonged in the military by the way their hair was cut. And good god were they sloshed!

Cat was a bit revolted as she headed over to the jukebox. Then, she grabbed her beer and waited patiently for it to be her and Brian's turn at the table.

Two games later, Cat and Brian had beaten down two doubles teams, due to Cat's dumb luck and Brian's skill. Cat had fessed up to Brian earlier that poker was her game and that while she enjoyed pool, she sucked.

"So, what was this about you sucking at pool?" Brian asked with a sly smile as the next team racked up.

"Oh hush!" Cat playfully jabbed Brian in the ribs. Then she glanced over at their opponents. And groaned.

"Tell me those are not our next opponents," she asked, pointing at the two military guys.

"'Fraid so, darlin'," Brian responded, noting the look of disgust on Cat's face.

"Alright, let's get it over with."

The military guys were at least easy to distinguish—one had bright red hair, the other had glasses and a goutee.

Red head looked over at Brian. "Your break."

Brian went to one end of the table and started off the game. For the first few minutes, it wasn't so bad. However, Cat could feel the eyes of the glasses guy on her at all times. Finally, he slid up to her and started talking. But what came out of his mouth made Cat want to smack him.

"You know, you should go for that 9 ball," he said with a smile.

"I know what I am doing, thank you," Cat replied as cold as ice.

"But you aren't even aiming correctly."

That set Cat off like a firecracker. Standing up, with the poise of an ice queen, she looked the guy dead in the eyes, anger flashing in those emerald green eyes. Her face was as hard as stone, set in a mask of the anger that only a woman can dole out. Her full, pink lips were set in a hard line that even when angry, looked extremely sexy.

"Look, dumbass, I know how to play pool. I know I am a girl and I know the idea shocks you, but I know what I am doing. So how about you fuck off."

The guy with glasses looked like he had been hit, but the smile never left his face. However, at the moment, it looked like it was glued on. Holding up his hands in defeat, he backed off. And three to four shots later, his partner, the red head, lost them the game.

"Told you I knew what I was doing," Cat said as she passed by the glasses guy again, grabbing her beer and taking a swig of it. "I may not always get the ball in, but if anything, I know how to block shots and screw people over."

The guy in the glasses just smirked and didn't say a word. That was the last they talked for the night.

Saturday, March 18th:

Cat had decided to go out with Brian again for a second time. But this time, she told him, she would get to pick the place. And where she wanted to go was The Haunt and dance.

Dressed in another pair of tight blue jeans, her favorite sneakers, and a black and gold tube top with a zipper down the front, and a high ponytail on the crown of her head, Cat and Brian arrived at the Haunt around 10pm. As Cat dragged Brian into the bar on the Saturday after St. Patrick's Day, and headed for the coat room, she bumped into someone familiar.

'It can't be,' she thought, blinking several times as the person staring back at her was the guy she had told off the night before from Plantation. She finally walked around him, still pulling Brian along and collected her thoughts as she arrived at the coat room.

But Cat felt so off. She couldn't help like she should apologize for her attitude from the night before. Finally, her feelings gave over to reason and she decided to go over and apologize.

Brian was preoccupied with the pool table, so he didn't notice she left. Cat walked right up to the glasses guy and tapped him on the shoulder.

"Hi," she said.

"Hey."

"You probably don't remember me, do you?"

"Yes, I do."

"Look, I wanted to apologize for how I acted last night. I just hate it when a guy thinks I do not know what I am doing when it comes to pool or poker or something like that. But I do want to apologize for being such a bitch last night. I am sorry."

"It's ok. Not to worry. What's your name?"

"My friends call me Cat."

"Cat? I am Cal."

"Nice to meet you," Cat said as she firmly shook his hand.

The two of them talked over the rest of the night. Cal was not a bad looking guy—it was hard to tell his actual hair color in the dim light of the bar, but it looked like a dirty blonde or brown. His eyes were deep brown that had a glint in them that said no one should mess with him. His face was very angular, accented nicely by his goutee and glasses. He wasn't tall, about Cat's height, perhaps a few inches taller. And her guess had been right—he was in the military, the 82nd Airborne, just home from his first tour of Iraq. As the night wore on, they continued to talk. At one point, Cat interrupted Cal by dragging him over to the stage and dancing for him. She tried to pull him up and join her, but he declined, stating that he had to be really drunk to dance.

Finally, Cat noticed that Brian was watching, and she suddenly felt uncomfortable. He was signaling that he wanted to go. Cat jumped down from the stage and into Cal's arms.

"Hey, stay with me, and we can go get breakfast together," Cal said into her ear over the thumping music of 'Hollaback Girl.'

Cat suddenly tensed up. In the back of her mind, a bunch of things ran through—she had just met this guy and he was coming on very strong. She wasn't sure what to say. Finally, she spoke:

"Normally, I would love to, but I am supposed to spend the rest of the night hanging out with that guy right there," she said, pointing to Brian. "But, would you like to hang out another night?"

Cal looked a bit crushed, insisting they would have a good time. Cat shook her head, smiling and saying that she couldn't.

"Aw, ok. Can I get your number?" Cal asked.

"I can give you my AIM name. My phone is in the shop getting repaired."

"OK. Let me get that."

With that, the two of them departed for the second time.

Sunday, March 19th:

Sunday dawned cold and grey. Cat awoke at Brian's place, having slept on the couch, after a night of movies. He was DEFINITELY too immature for her, spending most of the night that he thought she was asleep playing video games. Not that she minded video games—she occasionally played them herself. But he seemed like he just played them way too often.

Cat drove home, and signed onto her computer, turning on AIM. She looked down into her purse, finding the napkin that had Cal's AIM name on it, and plugged it into her buddy list. Not too long after she finished showering, she saw he was on. They started talking, and before she knew it, they had plans to hang out that night watching movies.

Cat cleaned up her tiny dorm room a bit, and decided she would push him a bit. He had said he liked anime, but she had discovered he never heard of an anime called, 'Revolutionary Girl: Utena.' This was one of the first anime movies Cat had ever watched, and at first, it had made no sense to her. When she had finally seen the entire series, the movie suddenly made more sense. But, it was a weird movie to watch, and she figured she could have some fun watching Cal's reaction to the movie.

She got dressed shortly before he arrived. She kept it simple and non-sexy: a long black skirt, with a slit on either side that went up to her knee. On top, a simple black t-shirt top. Once again, she left her hair down, and decided to put on her glasses as well.

Cal arrived around 6pm, wearing jeans, black shoes, a grey top, and a leather jacket. He seemed nervous, but Cat was also a bit nervous. As she began the movie, they both sat on her bed, slightly apart from each other. Cat was twisting her fingers together, before finally breaking the ice.

"So, I really am sorry about how I acted on Friday."

"It's OK. Don't worry about it."

"Alright. Well, I have a question."

"Fire away."

"Last night, as we were talking, you said you really wanted to do something, right before I left. Care to tell me what it was?" Cat asked, glancing out of the corner of her eye to watch his reaction.

"I remember that," Cal responded nonchalantly. He didn't say anything more, but leaned over, reaching out his hand to her face. But he didn't turn her head towards him. Instead, Cal pulled a bit at her neck, until Cat felt the smooth hair of his goutee against the nape of her neck, and his lips were pressed against her skin. Cat felt shivers going up and down her spine, as she felt the tip of his tongue lightly lick her neck. Her eyes half closed as she felt herself getting turned on and almost melting at his touch.

Cal pulled away, smiling a bit sheepishly, and said, "Sorry, I have a thing for kissing on the neck. And you just have a gorgeous looking neck. I wanted to kiss it so badly last night."

Cat looked over slyly at him. "And you had no intention of kissing my lips?" she asked playfully.

"Oh I had every intention of kissing your lips. But I wanted to kiss you neck first," Cal responded, as he leaned back over, but this time, bringing his lips to Cat's, and lightly pressing against them. Cal parted his lips slightly, letting his tongue slip through, and pushed Cat's lips open. The slow, easy kiss, was turning into a passionate and deep kiss.

Cal's hands were gently pulling Cat's face to him, his fingers starting to get tangled in her hair. They pulled away from each other, and just looked into each other's eyes, staring deeply at one another. Cal reached over and gently pulled Cat's glasses off of her face, setting them on the desk next to the bed. He slowly removed his own glasses, and set them next to hers.

Cat's arms wound their way around Cal's neck, pulling him close to her. They started to kiss each other again, slowly, passionately, as if they had been together for years. It felt like something missing in each of their lives had been found in each other's kiss.

Cal gently pulled Cat up to him, and laid her down on the bed. He stared down at her body, still clad in black. But the outfit still showed off her curves, and he began to run his hand slowly down from her neck to her chest. He couldn't help but squeeze her breasts, eliciting a slight moan from Cat. Even through her shirt, Cal could see her hardened nipple. He felt a stirring in his groin, but he thought it better to go slow. He had fallen for Cat already, and if he gave off the impression that he was only trying to get laid, he would loose this girl. This gorgeous girl who had enchanted him with her eyes, and who had practically sealed the deal when she said she liked the Yankees and the Giants.

Cal leaned down and kissed Cat again, but this time, his lips began to trail down to her neck, nipping gently at her skin, hearing her breath getting heavier. His hand pinched at her right nipple, causing Cat to suck in her breath. He moved his hand lower, caressing her stomach, slipping under the waistband of her skirt, and running a single finger over her panties.

Cat moaned lowly, her fingers pulling at Cal's shirt, pulling it over his head. Her breath was harder, now, as she felt herself getting very wet. She was sure Cal could feel it, even through her panties.

"I can feel how wet you are," he whispered into her ear. Cat smiled wickedly.

"Well, you seem to be having a very positive effect on me," she said huskily. Cal responded by pressing hard on her clit through her panties, making Cat gasp.

"First, though, I want those tits of yours," Cal said, running his hand back up, and slipping it under her shirt, and unclasping her bra. Removing both her shirt and bra, he looked at her breasts with admiration. Perky, firm, and a very good size, he could hardly believe that they fit into her bra. He took Cat's right nipple into his mouth, and began to suckle on it, occasionally biting, and making Cat groan in pleasure. He left hand played with her left nipple, as his tongue flicked over her right nipple. It was an exquisite type of torture for Cat, making her so wet. Cal switched nipples, flicking his thumb over the hard nub of the right nipple while his tongue and teeth tortured the left one.

Cat finally could take no more, and pulled Cal up, her breath almost ragged and hard from the pleasure he was inflicting on her. She pulled him to her, and kissed him hard on the lips, while her hands ran down his chest to his crotch, and grabbed at his hardened cock through his jeans, causing Cal to moan into her mouth.

Cat teased Cal through his jeans for a bit, before slipping her hand underneath the fabric. She seemed a bit surprised to find that he wasn't wearing any underwear, but that just made it easier to get to his dick, which was as hard as a rock by that point. She ran her thumb over the tip, feeling the precum on the tip of his dick.

Cat flicked out her tongue against Cal's lips, and started to lean in, like she was going to kiss him. But her lips just brushed against his, teasing him, as her hand squeezed gently around his cock. Cal moaned, his pleasure building up inside him. He wanted Cat's lips around his cock so badly, wanted to feel her warm, wet mouth sucking him.

As if she could read his mind, Cat began to kiss his neck, gently biting him along his shoulder line, and running her lips down his chest, stopping to nip at his hardened nipples. She got down on her knees, gently pulling down his jeans, and flicked her tongue across the tip of Cal's 7 ½ inch cock, tasting the precum in her mouth. She started to kiss it, feeling it jerk with each touch, and Cal twisting his fingers into her hair, willing her to start sucking on him. Cat continued to tease for a bit, running her tongue along the length of his hardened shaft, hearing Cal moan in pleasure. His breath was coming out harder, and he was begging for her to suck on him.

Cat started slowly, first just sucking the tip into her mouth. Cal sighed as he felt his dick being sucked into her warm, wet mouth, those soft, full lips against his sensitive skin. He felt like he was in heaven, and his eyes closed as he felt more and more of his dick being taken into her mouth. At one point, he felt his entire length in her mouth, and he emitted a low groan.

Cat began to slowly start moving her lips up and down the length of Cal's dick, wanting to get him good and slick, but not wanting to make him cum. She wanted him to cum inside her, but she still wanted to give him a good sucking. She kept up a steady pace, not too fast, but not too slow, occasionally stopping and letting her tongue roll around his cock. She was enjoying how it felt, jumping at the most sensitive of touches. Her right hand had wandered down to his balls and was gently teasing them, rolling them around in her hand. She let got of his cock, a groan of displeasure let out by Cal, only to be replaced by a gasp as Cat sucked one of his balls into her mouth. She then moved over to the other one, teasing his sac gently, while letting her hand slowly jerk off his cock.

Cal couldn't take much more. He was in ecstasy, but he wanted so much more. Finally, he pulled Cat up, and kissed her hard and full on the lips. He could taste the small amount of precum that was left in her mouth, and he wanted to feel his cock sliding inside of her. He reached down with a finger, to see how slick she was.

As Cal slipped a finger past her swollen pussy lips, Cat gasped and arched her back, feeling so much pleasure. Her body was in control now; she started to pump her hips against his hand, wanting him to fuck her. Cal smiled at this reaction, and obliged, slipping in a second finger, elated by how wet she was. He began to pump her harder with his fingers, and leaned down to kiss her neck. Cal kept this up for several minutes, but he wanted more. He pulled out his fingers and pushed aside her panties, before lifting up Cat's skirt. His jeans were already pulled down, and he aimed his cock for Cat's drenched pussy.

Cat gasped and felt like she was going to cum the moment Cal pushed the head of his cock passed her pussy lips. Her eyelids fluttered as she felt his full length inside of her, and he just held himself there. Slowly, he started to pull out, before pushing back in. He wouldn't pull himself out all the way, just about halfway, and then slowly push himself back in. Cal had never felt a pussy so tight before, and he was having a hard time resisting the urge to start pounding her, wanting to make Cat scream in pleasure.

Cal began to pick up his pace a bit, nipping at Cat's neck as he slid his dick in and out of her pussy. His arms had wrapped themselves around her body as he held her as close to him as he could.

"My god, you are so wet," he whispered into her ear.

"Oh god, Cal, you are going to make me cum," Cat moaned.

"Cum for me, Cat. Cum for me," Cal whispered harshly into Cat's ear. He couldn't stop himself anymore. He began to pound into her tight, soaking wet box, making Cat's body shake from the force. He was fucking her with a need to release himself, but also to watch Cat cum, and cum hard.

Cat felt her climax building up inside her. Her stomach began to tighten, and her pussy was becoming a vice around Cal's cock, wanting to keep him inside of her. He was fucking her with a reckless abandon, and she was loving it. She didn't want him to stop, encouraging him as her legs wrapped around his body, and her fingers dug into his shoulders. Her body was shaking from how hard he was pounding into her, and she felt herself about to explode.

Cal felt his own orgasm building up, but he wanted to make Cat cum first. He knew it would be soon, though, as her pussy tightened around his cock. He kept thrusting against her, his balls slapping against her skin. Cat was crying out, and her cries kept getting louder and louder. He felt her tighten up even more and knew she was close.

The pleasure inside of Cat was building up so fast, she wasn't sure she would be able to hold out much longer. Her body was wound up so tight that it was hurting her. Finally, Cat couldn't hold on any longer, and she cried out as a huge orgasm ripped through her body, causing her to convulse over and over again. Wave after wave of pleasure hit her, and as each wave hit, it caused to her push against Cal's dick, which caused another orgasm to run through her body. Her toes curled up, and she gripped the bed, her nails almost ripping the sheets right through. As her eyes rolled back in her head, Cat felt one last explosion within her body before everything went white.

12