The Underground, A Day Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cowboy109
cowboy109
317 Followers

"People don't realize what rave is. It is not putting your elbows at your side and shifting left right. It is not doing stylized moves from MTV. Rave was done in the industrial towns of England. The word rave comes from people raving in wild fever. Shake your body wild, rave, don't care about anything."

He swiftly shook his hands back and force as if to shake off water. Then, he shook his head side to side with his tongue swinging like pendulum outside of his mouth. The music hit a crescendo. He screamed. The music dropped mute for a moment. He screamed, "Dance." He grabbed the dazed Sadie by the hand and ran off. He reached his arms out like an airplane. Sadie knew how to play air plane.

They sailed through the club weaving around pillars and people in a grand slalom. When the drums rapidly banged, the bond Austrian turned around. His fingers formed rattling triple machine guns of a World War One combat plane and attacked Sadie. Sadie swerved around his bullets, while returning fire holding onto the imaginary mounted machine gun with both her hands. They nearly touched and circled around for a second attack.

The blond Austrian pretended to loose and ran off. Sadie pursued him to shoot down his plane. The blond Austrian body checked into the wall. The wall had been cushioned for the safety of the wild dancers. He jumped forward into a pool of balls and slammed them with his body. Sadie went right after him and did a body flop into the balls. Klaus was somewhere at the bottom of the pool of plastic balls. Sadie's hands found his sweaty chest. She accidentally touched his crotch and found out that he had a raging erection.

Klaus' hands searched for her body, got tangled in her dress, and finally took hold of her waist. The tall Austrian lifted her out of the pool of plastic balls. He draped her over his shoulder and screamed "pirate bootie." She felt his shoulder in her stomach. Her arms draped down his torso to the belt of his pants. She bounced a bit, while he staggered to keep his balance with the added top weight.

After a few steps, he let her slip down his body. Her dress came unraveled and showed more of her slender long clean-shaven legs. He pulled her close into a hug. They were both panting. Their chests lifted against each other. Their sweat comingled. His sweat was large and runny. Her sweat was a hot film. She melted into his arm. The whole world stood still for her to feel his body, to feel his essence. His erection as pressed against her belly. Her boobs were pressed against his belly. The music was screaming around them. The strobes were flashing. People were jumping and screaming. The ecstasy drug corner had people making out and fingers slipping inside of pants.

Klaus slowly pulled away from the embrace and pointed to acrobatic fabric hanging from the ceiling. He led her close. As they came closer, the floor became very soft. Each step had sunk a few inches down. Klaus reached the arms of his well trained body up on the fabric. He pulled his knees up, wrapped the fabric around his calves and stood up on the fabric to reach two feet higher. Looking back down, he yelled to Sadie: "Use your legs to climb up, not your arms."

Sadie followed Klaus on another fabric. The fabric was made from silk. It felt heavy and very soft. It was a caress. She had never done aerial fabric. It was easier than she thought. The fabric wrapped around her calves and provided a strong grip. They quickly gained height and had a few down on the circus of a rave club.

Klaus showed Sadie, how to wrap the fabric a few times around her belly and secure it. Then, he demonstrated her, how to let go off the fabric and inverse head down. Sadie leaned back without fear. She slipped a little and let out a scream. Then, her dress folded open showing her turquoise panties. She did not care about flashing people. It was dark anyway. The world looked estranged upside down. Her spine loosened up. Her arms dangled and pulled on the shoulder sockets.

"An upside down kiss is amazing," yelled Klaus. He loosened his fabric entrapment to slide down a little lower. He pulled Sadie close by pulling the fabric that was holding her. As he was right side up, he was about to kiss Sadie's upside down lips. Sadie wiggled her tongue in the open mouse like a worm eager to experience this new kiss. His warm and large mouth closed in on her. He took large mouthfuls from her soft mouth and playful tongue.

The mouths separated. Klaus movements had become soft and considered, when he guided her down. It was so nice to be in a clean club without garbage on the floor and dirt from shoes. It made it cozy to roll around and feel at home. Sadie needed to go to the restroom. She asked Klaus for directions. He waved into a vague direction. She realized that she had to find Tyra. Tyra was sitting wedged into the group of ecstasy users on the floor. They were hugging, caressing each other, and having deep personal conversations.

The two walked towards the exit. The exit was a wide passage into a black dark hallway. The end of the hallway had the bathing area. In the middle of the hallway was the entrance to the restroom. The restroom was a large and black door. The back of the restroom was raised a few feet. There was an intermediate level. Stairs let in a round about way from one level to the next. The room was solely lighted by tea candles. The tea candles were flickering next to water canals that were two thirds of a foot wide. The water canals started at the back of the room and flowed toward the entrance of the room. They had mini waterfalls as they dropped from level to level. The water fall had a nice clear arc. The canals itself were completely filled with water to the rim like an infinity pool.

Everything in the room was an elegant black. There were a few benches of woven straw with cushions for people to relax. There were no traditional toilets or stalls anywhere. It became clear from other users that the water canals with the flowing water was the place to pee in. The near darkness provided the anonymity and privacy to pee in public without really being seen.

"I guess this is another new experience. There is probably so much water that it dilutes the pee enough to not be nasty."

That said, Tyra straddled a water canal, pulled her pants and panties to her ankles, and squatted. Quickly, the pee hissed out of her urethra into the water making a gushing sound. Laughing, Sadie followed the example. She pulled her turquoise panties to her ankles. She lifted her red dress. Her bottom and pussy was exposed. Her pee gushed into the canal as well. She looked Tyra in the eyes and laughed, "I am peeing in your pee!"

A little further, a drunk girl made wobbling steps struggling towards the target that her friend goaded her. She stepped with her foot into the water canal. Her friend freaked out telling her to get her foot out. Yet, the girl was simply amazed to have found water for her thirst. She bent over to drink from it. Her friend pulled with all her might on the drunken slobby girl. Sadie giggled, "This is the funniest time that I have pissed someone off. She drank my pee!"

Sadie and Tyra wandered off. The end of the hallway had a brightly lit and spanking clean spa entrance. White tiles were on the floor. Happy green flowers stood on the counter. Mirrors and little spot lights reflected everywhere. A receptionist with soft, perfect, and brown skin smiled at them. The receptionist had her hair held together by a black band across the front of her hair. Her finger nails were long and artistically done. She wore a white uniform similar to a nurse. Her eyes, eye lids, and eye brows were dramatically sharp.

"Welcome, will you be needing any services today."

"No? Very well, you will find everything that you need in your locker. Enjoy."

The locker room was bright. Benches of bright wood lined up in front of the lockers. The humming sound of hair dryers and hissing of showers welcomed them. The girls in the locker room went about their own businesses with white spa towels wrapped around their hair, half dressed, or completely naked.

They found the locker to be neatly arranged. There was a pouch in the door for the loaner slippers. A white terry clothes spa robe was on a hanger. Their plastic bag with their own swim suits from the check-in was neatly arranged on top of fresh towels. A small bouquet of purple lavender made everything smell wonderfully.

Sadie pulled the dress over her head. She stood in her turquoise panties for a moment. Her boobs were regular sized, yet beautifully shaped. Her skin looked so pale next to Tyra's black skin. She pulled the panties down her thighs and over her feet. The bathing suit was black. The top piece and button piece were held together by a golden ring the diameter of a couple inches in the middle of her stomach.

Tyra was taking in the feel of the spa and the scenery. She seized up the two blondies chatting, while they had a white spa towel wrapped around their bodies. They seemed a bit bitchy. A black haired white girl was part of a group of young ones. She seemed out of her element and flustered, as she was dealing with her clothing in a clumsy way. The rest of the group had already moved to the showers. The black haired girl was rushing and one of her vagina lips had slipped outside of her swim suit. Tyra silently giggled. She was amazed how quickly Sadie was already done.

Tyra took off her pants. Her round bootie popped free of the pants. She put on an ironic white bathing suit with green and blue cartoon puppies dotted in various poses: sniffing, giggling, and tree peeing. She left her military dog tags in the locker.

Outside the showers and locker room, the lighting was in a dark cave like mood. Actually, the pool was inspired by Mexican cenotes. A cenote is a deep sinkhole in the flat landscape of Yucatan. The bottom of the hole is filled with water. This swimming pool was surrounded by exposed rock walls with moss and fern growing on them. A small path spiraled around the swimming pool to the top of the cenote. People could dive into the deep pool from near the top. The sole light was the sunlight coming in from the opening high above.

Sadie and Tyra stepped down the submerged stairs into the pool. The warm water enveloped them. They looked up at the natural rock, the fern leaves, and the air roots hanging down. The pool was quiet was hardly anyone there. Sadie dove under to wet her hair. The wet hair glistened and easily complied lying back. Her wet face looked five years younger. It was softer and moister, less angular and defined. They traded water softly talking to each other.

A couple came out of the locker rooms. He was tall with his hair styled high up. She was little and wore a refined high end bathing suit. Both looked a bit like frogs, because they were wearing clear swimming goggle. Her seemed fogged up, because she was holding onto him tenaciously and stepped very gingerly. She almost fell on the first step into the water. He raised her up and calmed her with his words. They swam to the far end of the pool. They bounced a little higher in the water and pulled their heads under water.

"They have lungs like a whale," said Sadie. The couple had not resurfaced for over a minute. Tyra slowly paddled closer. It was hard to find their location, because their shadows in the water had quickly disappeared in the dim lighting. There was no life guard visibly around. Tyra's face grew stern.

"Can you see them?" asked Tyra. The couple had disappeared. Tyra attempted a dive. Yet, her blurry underwater vision showed nothing but turquoise water rippling all around. The bottom of the pool was far away. Even unconscious bodies float in the water, unless one is extremely skinny.

Sadie did a trial dive. She kicked Tyra's boobs with her ankle as she disappeared by accident. "There is a tunnel," called out Saide, when she re-emerged. "They must have been diving into the tunnel." Tyra checked for herself. She felt along the swimming pool wall on her way down. There were numerous openings leading out of the pool.

Back on the surface, Sadie was taking deep inhales. Tyra stopped her: "You are simply hyperventilating. You are not getting any more oxygen into your blood. Only the carbon dioxide leaves, which fools your oxygen receptor and can lead to a brown out. Remember, I am the grunt with a cunt and learned this during boot camp."

Tyra dove under the surface leading the way. Sadie held onto the bottom of Tyra's bathing suit, pulling it half off to show her ass crack, if there were someone with a diving mask. Tyra made long smooth diver moves. The randomly picked underwater tunnel was about four feet wide. A white light was waving in the distance at the ceiling. The oxygen in Tyra's lungs and head went soft. The white light was only two moves closer. Sadie was striking the water behind her and occasionally touched Tyra's feed.

The white ceiling light had guided them to an air bubble. They were panting hard. The water had made their bodies sultry and sensuous. They felt a little scared about diving without open surface above, yet they trusted that the day club was designed to be safe. So, they pushed off the surface to continue deeper into the water tunnel. A pink light in the distance guided them on. The pink light was not as bright, yet larger. The urge for air made them push hard to the surface.

"Rumspringa!" yelled a group of eighteen and nineteen year olds. They cheered little shot glasses in their direction. A couple girls wore bonnets. A guy had black speedos that nearly showed everything there was to see. A few more were lying back in a hug fest. The little room was circular. Like the head of a mushroom, the ceiling curved down towards the outside. Pink plastic cushions covered the floor. Behind the plastic cushions was a low surface for drinks, beyond which recessed pink lights lit up the whole room.

Everyone was easily winding their bodies to the downtempo music in the background. Sadie and Tyra pushed themselves out of the water to sit with their feet in the water. The water was running down their skin, faces, and hair. A young man pushed a bottle of whisky into their face.

"We are sho hart am feire!" "They are English people, they don't understand our Amish." "Drink briederlein, drink!" "That's Russian-Yiddish. English, you farmer dud!" "Today, we celebrate. Drink with us!" "Yah!"

The teenagers around them had the demeanor of nerdy well behaved kids. Their bathing attire stood awkward on their body, as if they were not used to it. Some of the bathing attire was obviously too large, like the black bottom of the girl kneeling was wavy instead of tight. The guy with the black Speedos staggered around bewildered, as if he were drunk for the first time.

Sadie quickly took a swig of the whiskey bottle and yelled: "To whomever you are!" She smiled satisfied about her outburst. A male voice from the hug fest mumbled with a mellow voice: "We are Amish." "For real?" asked Sadie with an exasperated and anticipating face.

The girl with the too large swim suit bottom said, "Yep, we are on our Rumspringa, our time to experiment, before we decide to commit to becoming Amish for the rest of our life. So, far being English has been real fun. We party. We drink. We curse. We get high. We have fun. All that in half a day since we arrived at the Los Angeles airport!"

"Have you done body shots yet," asked Sadie.

The Amish shook their head. Even the hug fest dissolved to come closer and learn the way of the English. Sadie found a salt dispenser and limes in a cocktail caddy on the counter around the room. She laid herself on the plastic with its wet spots. She instructed the Amish girl with the too large swim suit bottom. Then, she sprinkled salt on her navel and put the lime in her mouth.

The Amish girl had beautiful long brown hair that was already partially dried and a bit frizzy. She tugged on her swim suit bottom to gather the courage before taking a full mouth out of a Tequila bottle. These kids had a whole stash of things in this lair. They smuggled them in with a large plastic bag. Then, the mouth of the girl dove to Sadie's belly. Her tongue wiggled in between the golden ring of Sadie's swim suit. The tongue tickled Sadie's tummy. Then, the girl took a full kiss at Sadie to pull out the lime. The girl cheered overly happy: "Yieha! My name is Sarah."

The boy with the Speedo screamed, "me too!" Sadie made a resigned face to give him a go as well. With shaking hands he salted Sadie's belly. He put a little sliver of a lime in her mouth. He nervously looked around before diving onto Sadie's belly to lick up the salt. He was a pretty skinny fella. His hand awkwardly held the side of Sadie's belly. It was almost more of a turn on to have the nervous and jumpy youth labor over her. Then, he dove for her mouth. He eagerly jabbed his tongue past the lime to get a taste of Sadie's tongue. He rose up and looked smiling at the girl with the too large swim suit bottom.

Tyra carefully whispered into Sadie's ear to point out the visibly growing boner in the Speedos. Sadie loved feeling in power and good with the group. The Amish offered them weed to smoke. They proudly pointed out that they had gotten the weed from the cab driver on the way to the club. Sadie and Tyra declined. The aroma of weed quickly filled the little room.

Easily chatting the Amish shared that they had come from an Amish village in Pennsylvania. Somewhere they had a list handed from the older generation about all the forbidden things to do. It was a bit of a score keeping between generations, who could do the most bad and daring things. The list started with simple things like talking English instead of the Amish dialect, holding hands in public, and talking to a stranger girl of the opposite sex. The medium bad things contained drinking until vomiting, screwing unprotected, and denouncing Amish as backward. The top of the list had bizarre items like mixing heroine, crack, opium, and alcohol, having sex with a president, and opening a strip club for dwarfs.

Sarah coyly looked to the floor: "I learned something new and would like to show you, Tyra." Sarah guided Tyra's shoulders in front of her and turned Tyra. Sarah's hands laid themselves on Tyra's shoulders and started kneading the trapezius muscle. Tyra's military muscles fluidly and languidly flowed through Sarah's hands. Tyra's face relaxed. Tyra's body slumped forward as she let go of tension. Sarah's face lighted up recognizing that Tyra had surrendered to her new massage skills.

The Speedo youth looked at Sadie asking and then asked, if she wanted a massage as well. Sadie reluctantly let his little hot hands on her sexy body. She kept eyeing Tyra and wished that Sarah was massaging her instead. The Speedo youth introduced himself as Juergen and tried to settle behind Sadie's back. He switched between kneeling and squatting skittish as a bird on a crocodile.

Within minutes, Juergen's boner had fully erected itself. The penis head had slipped out of his Speedo and was right under his belly button. He tried to move closer to Sadie's back to shield it from his friends. Yet, moving his erect penis closer to the smooth white skin of Sadie's back on made his penis harder. Nervously, he tried to occupy Sadie with one hand, so that he could move his other hand unnoticed down to his penis. He slipped his penis sideways into the Speedo. Then, he put the hand that had touched his penis back on Sadie's skin.

Meanwhile, a girl in the hug fest had grown bored with the mellow feeling each other and doing nothing. She had rested her head on her elbows lying on her belly and reading the todo list. She screamed out 'skinny dipping.' She threw off her swim suit before anyone could sit it and jumped into the round water hole in the middle of the room with her arms reaching out in a Y. Her boobs and butt were plumb. She paddled in the water that was frothy with water bubbles from her jump.

cowboy109
cowboy109
317 Followers