The Underworld

Story Info
Their first meeting.
1.2k words
4.12
12k
10

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/05/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cmajor87
cmajor87
21 Followers

He sat lazily in his black stone chair, his dark brown hair messily combed only so it would stay out of his bright emerald eyes, giving him the appearance of a much younger man. The chill of the Underworld never got to him, he was used to it by now. His eyes drifted closed as he sat there, straining to find some time to sleep in his endless days.

Of course that was when the doors to his throne room were thrown open, two of his guards bursting through supporting a young petite blonde between them.

"WHAT!?" He howled at them, his temper getting the better of him as it always did. He was expecting them earlier today, not this late. . . not now.

"We found her." The man on the left of the girl informed him.

"This is her?" He asked softly, standing and approaching the girl. "This is my intended?" Both guards nodded vigorously, remembering what had happened to the guards who were wrong. Who failed to bring him his bride.

"My sweet. . ." He said, leaning down to the pretty thing, "Open your eyes, pet."

The small girl opened up her eyes with difficulty, the journey to the Underworld while still alive had taken far more energy of hers than any of them had expected. She stared up at the tall man in front of her blearily, trying to remember where she'd seen him before.

"What is your name?" He ask softly, taking her face in his hands.

"Persephone." She managed to whisper, before letting her eyelids close once more and sagging down to the ground.

* * *

Persephone awoke twenty seven hours later in her new room. She sat up shakily, trying to remember something - anything that would alert her to where she was. The last thing she remembered was running through her field, trying to get away from someone.

She looked around the room for some clue, but nothing lied within it but beautiful furnishings. Dark black stone walls and floor; a small greenish fire burning before a love seat, two chairs, a deep wooden table - all set upon a white rug. She stood up slowly and walked around the room, examining more of it. The bed was quite lavish, but she missed her own small cot compared to the large four postered one in front of her. She lightly stroked the silken sheets and pillows, wondering once again where she was.

This was all too luxurious for her home. Her mother would never allow it.

She walked over to the odd looking fire and lay down on the soft white rug in front of it. She held out her hand and ran her fingers through the furs, enjoying the feel of it. She lay there for hours, once more fading in and out of consciousness. When Persephone awoke again, she new immediately that this time she was not alone in the room. She slowly sat up and shakily looked behind her to see the green eyed man leaning against the wall and staring at her with a charming smirk.

"You're awake, pet." He said, striding over to her confidently. Something in his eyes made her fear him as he moved closer to her, climbing onto her bed and kneeling before her. His hand reached out to catch her face as she looked away. She slowly raised her own eyes to meet his.

Her blue eyes were shimmering with terrified tears as she stared at his hard unwavering ones. "Who are you?" she demanded, trying to muster up enough courage to speak.

His answering smirk was wide enough for it to be frightening. "I am your lord, your king, your fiance." He replied. He was enjoying himself immensely for the situation. He liked her small shaking figure and teary eyes. The confused look on her face making her seem even more beautiful and innocent to him. Her forced bravado was amusing, to say the least.

"I mean your name." she said with a light scowl.

"Hades." he whispered, before leaning in and kissing her lightly.

SLAP

The harsh sound echoed off the stone walls of the room, surprising Hades enough that he pulled back.

Which one was more shocked, it was hard to tell. Persephone had never hurt another living thing, except to put it out of it's misery if it was dying. She created life, and thrived off that power and joy from that creation. Hades was just shocked she had the gall. The slap didn't hurt him, it was hardly a small stinging and had already faded. He was hurt that the newest object of his affection had rejected him though.

He scowled at her and growled low in his throat. "It would be wise of you not to do that again, pet." he said harshly.

Persephone had had enough of his brief orders, his rude nature. "Do not call me that." she replied softly, trying again to gain some ground. "Excuse me?"

"I said, do not call me that. That is not my name and I do not like it." Her clear voice rang out sweetly.

Hades chuckled darkly. "Oh, my little Persephone. How naïve can you be? Your feelings do not matter now."

Persephone stood up angrily, hopping off the bed and storming over to the door. "I want out."

"No." He followed her to the door and maneuvered himself in front of it.

"Yes."

One thing that was bad to do around the king of the dead was get him angry. His anger was quick, and his actions thoughtless. He growled at her, "I said no, Persephone."

"And I don't want to be here!"

She had taken it one step too far.

He grabbed her forearm and roughly pull her away from the door. "You will not speak to me in that way." He growled roughly. "Are we clear?"

Persephone shook her head. "No. We are not clear! I can do what I want - why should I listen to you?"

Hades smirked, his gaze softening once more. He would still teach her a lesson, just at a different time. He reached out and lightly stroked her frightened face, expecting her next move.

She pulled up her hand to brush his away, but as soon as they made contact he grabbed onto her wrist and twisted, causing her to turn around to relieve the pressure. Smoothly, he pulls the sash that tied her dress in the middle off at the same time grabbing her other hand and tying her wrists together. Pulling her to his hard chest he chuckled in her ear.

"Silly Persephone. So innocent and sweet." He purred into her ear, kissing it lightly.

She shivered, trying to pull away from him. With one of his firm arms around her waist, it was impossible.

"Now, are you ready to be a good girl?" He cooed at her mockingly, earning another frightened nod. "Good."

He let go of her and quickly pulled the ties loose. "Now, a good girl would come down and dine with me. Are you going to continue to be good?" He spun her around so she was facing him once more and smirked.

Persephone's only response was a scowl. She did not want to be near this monster. She despised him fully, and hated to even be near him.

"I didn't hear an answer." He said coldly, his smirk turning into a harsh glare that would make flowers wither.

"Fine."

cmajor87
cmajor87
21 Followers