The Undressing of Cindy

Story Info
Cindy finds herself in an awkward situation.
2.3k words
4
113.3k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
carl_a
carl_a
185 Followers

John sat in the chair and glanced through the morning paper.

"I knew I shouldn't have had that fourth Manhattan," he groaned, rubbing his temple.

He looked at the maid as she knelt down to dust his plant stand, his head splitting. She was very attractive, he thought looking more closely. He squinted as she turned her head and her blonde hair reflected the morning sun.

"I plead the fifth," she looked up at him smiling. "I mean I would never drink, not until I'm twenty-one."

John looked at her and laughed as he slowly stood up from his chair.

"How old are you? Sixteen? Seventeen?" he noticed a small pimple on her forehead.

"I'm eighteen, thank you very much," she returned her feather duster to the plant stand and waved it briskly through the pots.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to insult you," John noted, "I just didn't know. Look, the sun was in my eyes." He reached his hands over his eyes to form a visor.

"Okay, I was just being silly," she looked up at him again.

"What's your name? Isn't it Cindy?" John looked into her hazel eyes, slowly moving closer until he was right in front of her. He felt his cock stiffen slightly as he looked past her face to her partially opened blouse.

"Yes, Cindy," she caught his eyes staring towards her breasts and slowly pulled the blouse together.

"I barely remember them sending you," John quickly averted his gaze, slowly inching away from her. "Usually the girls they send are much older."

"I'm paying my way through school," Cindy slowly returned to dusting, crawling across the floor to another grouping of plants. John felt himself getting more excited, watching her feet, her legs as she crawled away from him, the skirt dropping between her thighs.

John reached out and found a half full bottle of water. He slowly removed the lid, his eyes watching Cindy's movements across the room, he slid the bottle to his mouth and poured the lukewarm water in.

"School can be very expensive," Cindy crawled towards the corner of the room, "and I'm pretty much on my own for paying for it."

John stood up and watched her as she bent to her hands and knees and reached behind his plant stand.

"I mean, the government isn't helping," she let out a heavy breath as she reached further and further with the feather duster.

John slowly inched behind her, his left foot between her legs.

"That's awful," he looked down at her arched back, her buttocks high in the air.

Cindy, startled, looked up, her hand rattling against the plant stand.

"I didn't see you there," she felt her heart race in her chest. "You scared me."

John slowly inched his foot further towards her thighs, he felt the loose fabric of her skirt brushing against his shin.

Cindy looked up at him started and nervous, she felt his knee brushing against her bottom.

"What are you doing?" she looked up at the wall trying to figure out how she could move away, her body pinned in the corner.

"Oh, I'm sorry," John looked down at her, "am I making you uncomfortable?"

He slid his leg closer and closer to her, he felt his cock stiffening as his knee slowly began to part her ass through the skirt. He watched her as she struggled to turn her body, but she had nowhere to go.

Slowly Cindy let out a soft sob as she felt his knee pressing into her, slowly parting her cheeks.

"Yes," she finally managed, "yes you are." She dropped the feather duster and knelt there motionless.

John felt a surge go through him, his cock stiffening as he looked down at the helpless eighteen year old. Slowly he pulled his leg back from her bottom.

"I'm sorry," John looked at her as he back away, "I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable."

He backed away further.

"You know what, I think you've done a good job, you can go to your next job," he watched as she slowly stood up.

Cindy straightened her skirt still facing away from him. Slowly she turned around.

"Are you sure?" she asked, nearly crying.

John walked over to the table and picked up an envelope. Opening it, he took out a large stack of twenties, pulling three out he handed them to her.

"I'm going to have to call the service and request a new maid," he turned and walked away. "You understand."

Cindy looked around the apartment. The place was a disaster. If a maid came in and saw the place like this they would certainly want to fire her.

"Please, please don't do that," she looked at him pleading. "You're my only job right now."

John turned away from her and walked towards the door, a big grin crossing his face. Reaching up he turned the deadbolt key clockwise, the click of the lock falling into place echoed through the room.

"I see," he pulled the key out slowly and turned towards her. "I think something can be arranged."

Cindy swallowed the lump in her throat and looked away. She felt her body tense as she heard the lock click. She quickly scanned the room for another exit.

John walked towards her until he was standing in front of her. Looking down into her face he slid his finger under her chin and turned her eyes to his.

"You are very beautiful," he smiled as he saw the fear cross her face, her eyes unable to look away.

John slid his hand down to her breast and gently rubbed his fingers across it. He slid her nipple between his fingers and gently pulled on it.

Cindy tried to move away but she felt paralyzed. She let out a small gasp as she felt his hand brushing across her face to the back of her neck and gently pulling her head towards him.

John slowly opened his mouth and pressed his lips over hers. He grasped his arm around her back and pulled her body towards him as she squirmed to move away.

Lowering his hand to one of her butt cheeks, he slowly grasped tighter and tighter with his fingers until her body stopped fighting him.

Cindy's lips parted, his tongue pressing into her mouth.

"Now that's not too bad is it," John looked into her eyes as he slowly pulled his lips away from her.

Cindy didn't know what answer he wanted to hear. Which answer was better? She slowly started to shake her head no, hoping that would be answer he was looking for.

"Good," John watched her indecision.

He walked back slowly.

"You won't really need this anymore," he pressed his hands to her blouse and quickly pulled it apart, the buttons sailing across the room.

Cindy gasped and tried to cover her body, her white lace bra barely covering her reddish nipples.

John moved his hand to her bra.

"This is a front clasp bra? Isn't that hard when you're a maid?" he watched her struggling to maintain her composure, his finger deftly sliding around the clasp and unlatching it.

He cupped her bare breast in his hand, the heat of her body radiating through him.

"Please don't," she finally begged as she felt his hand running down to her skirt.

"You don't really mean that do you?" he fumbled with the zipper and finally managed to pull it down.

Cindy shivered in the cool air. She felt her panties stick momentarily between her legs as he pulled them to the floor.

"Ahem," John stood up and looked at her, "The shoes and socks please."

Cindy's mouth dropped to a frown, she looked up at him humiliated. She slowly reached kicked one shoe away and then the other. Her toes pulled her socks to the floor.

She stood there motionless, completely naked. She had her hands covering her body as best they could. She felt a sob come over her and then finally she felt the tears flowing from her eyes. She couldn't hold them back.

John looked at her, and got more and more excited, his cock pulsing inside of his pants. He reached his hands out to her shoulders and pressed her towards the floor.

Cindy slowly got on her knees. She turned her head away as she watched John slowly pulling down his zipper and unbuttoning his slacks.

John reached his hands down to her and pulled her head to his cock, his pants falling to a heap on the floor. He pressed the head of his shaft to her lips.

"I'll be gentle," he moaned pressing it harder into her face.

Cindy slowly parted her lips, the heat of his cock filling her mouth and throat.

John pulled her head closer and closer to him, he felt her gag as his cock throbbed inside of her throat, her nose tickling against his public hair.

"Oh yes, that feels so good," John pulled her head hard against him, not letting her back away.

Cindy felt her body convulse time after time, drool dripping down her chin to her breast.

Finally John pulled her head away and turned it up towards him.

"That was very nice," he rubbed the back of her head softly as his cock jumped in her face. "Very nice."

Cindy wiped the drool away from her face and chest and looked away embarrassed.

John turned around as he stepped out of his pants and removed his socks. Reaching his hands to his butt cheeks, he pulled them apart.

"Lick me," he looked back at her and commanded. "Now."

Cindy felt her stomach churn as he parted his cheeks but she slowly crawled towards him. She stuck her tongue between his legs and slowly worked up to his anus, circling it, her nose buried between his cheeks.

"That's nice," John moaned, his cock throbbing with each pass of her slippery tongue.

John reached his hand behind her head and pulled her face deep between into his ass. "Oh yes."

Cindy felt disgusted, she felt his ass throbbing against her tongue as she slid it in and out of him.

Gently she reached her hands through his legs and caressed his balls.

"That feels wonderful honey," John moaned slowly pulling away.

Cindy looked up at him as he turned around. She felt her lips moistening as she watched him slowly remove his shirt, her hand reaching out and caressing his throbbing cock.

"You are so big," she looked up at him, his cock stiffening in her hand.

"Thank you," John looked at her. "Get on your hands and knees dear," he slowly knelt behind her.

She felt the head of his cock sliding up and down between her lips, her moistness growing with each stroke.

John reached down and raise his cock towards her ass and slowly pressed against it.

"Relax honey or this is going to hurt," he groaned, pressing his body harder and harder into her.

Cindy gasped as she felt the small rivlets of pain shooting through her bottom, the cock ripping into her. Finally she felt her body relax as the heat of the shaft pressed deep into her abdomen.

"Oh yes," John groaned, his cock thrusting and throbbing inside of her, groaning as he pressed deep into her.

Cindy moaned as the repeated thrusts through his balls against her clit. She looked away embarrassed as she felt her body welling up in excitement, quivering under his weight. She felt the pain slowly turning to pleasure as he repeatedly thrust his cock into her.

After a few moments John felt his cock tighten inside of her and he slowed his thrusting.

Holding his shaft inside of her, he felt himself twitching. He could feel her body pushing against him, pushing him out.

"You feel so good honey," he moaned as he slowly pulled the head of the shaft from between her cheeks. "Turn over."

Cindy felt her nipple harden as she felt his cock leaving her ass. Slowly she moved down to the floor and rolled over.

John looked down at her partially spread legs, her soft golden pubic hair glistening in the light from the window. He reached his hand out and caressed her nipples then slid his finger to her mouth.

Parting her legs he pressed his cock to her wet lips and then deep into her.

Cindy let out a soft moan as she felt him burrow deep inside of her, her lips dripping to her thighs.

"Oh yes," he moaned as he felt his cock thrusting deeper and deeper into her. "Oh you feel so good."

Cindy couldn't hold back any longer, her body started to shake uncontrollably underneath him. She let out a loud shriek as her body rocked across the floor.

"Yes, yes," she moaned repeatedly, her finger quickly exploring between her legs, rubbing back and forth.

"Oh god," she moaned.

John felt himself go rigid inside of her.

"I'm going to come," he moaned and looked down. A look of horror crossed Cindy's face as she felt the first squirt of his liquid explode inside of her.

John looked down at her and thrust harder and harder. "Oh my god you feel so good," he groaned, his cock exploding with wave after wave of come.

Cindy felt mortified as John slowly collapsed his body on top of her. Did he just come inside of her? She didn't know, no one had done that before. She looked up at him.

"That was great," he looked down to her and slowly placed his lips against hers.

Cindy parted her mouth out of reflex. She barely felt his tongue sliding around inside of her.

John moved to the side and slowly stood up.

"The envelope on the table. You can have it for your school expenses." He looked down at her and nodded towards the table. "I have to get to work."

Cindy looked away out the window.

"Thank you daddy," she said softly.

carl_a
carl_a
185 Followers