The Unexpected Change Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
L0tsaluck
L0tsaluck
941 Followers

Liz was trembling when she got dressed and looked in the mirror. I thought she looked stunning. I offered her a drink to relax as we had fifteen minutes until the appointed time when she was to deliver the cake to Janet and Jake's room. I pointed out the cake's birthday message that read, "Two sweet things for your birthday" Liz blushed as the reality of the expectations soaked in. I refreshed her drink and told her how lucky Jake was and how much fun the evening should be. I assured her I loved her and was excited about her willingness to see this thru. While Jake would certainly enjoy the birthday present so would I and hopefully she would have a lifelong memory as well. As she picked up the cake to go I said, "Perhaps you will need to start a diary tomorrow."

At the appointed time we walked down the hall to the room number provided. Liz with the birthday cake and me with a box of two bottles of Champaign and a bottle of vodka and brandy.

As I knocked the door I could hear Janet telling Jake there was someone at the door for him. I stepped back and let Liz, cake in hands, stand at the door. As the knob turned, I whispered, "I want you to enjoy this, I love you." That put a smile on Liz's face just as Jake opened the door.

Jake was handsome and impeccably groomed just as in the picture. But he was obviously caught off guard as he eyed Liz in her striking outfit. She smiled and said happy birthday while offering him the cake. Noticing the birthday message on the cake, he turned to his wife as if to confirm his interpretation. Janet smiled and said Liz and Tom are here to help celebrate your birthday. Jake was still struggling to grasp the situation when I introduced myself and showed him the box of booze his wife had bought and offered to fix him a drink. He stuttered a "Sure" and pointed to the bar. Janet and Liz greeted each other as Jake took in the sight of the two beautiful women and I poured a round of Champaign. I called Janet over to the bar to get two of the glasses and whispered a thank you to her for finding a way to talk Liz into participating. I told her how much I was looking forward to this and I felt pretty confident that Liz was fully committed. That's when Janet leaned in and grabbed my crotch with her right hand and whispered, "Thank you for sharing. While I can't have intercourse I am sure we can send you home happy as well."

We delivered the drinks to Liz and Jake who were now visiting, and Janet offered a toast. "To loving spouses and a night of hot sex."

Liz blushed and sipped her Champaign as Jake seemed to be more closely scrutinizing his present.

Janet continued, "Jake has been a dear the past year helping me through some very tough times and being a fantastic supportive husband. While I have gotten pretty good at entertaining him in the bedroom, he deserves to fully enjoy a beautiful woman for his birthday. And Liz is certainly a beautiful woman."

"Jake, I have told Liz that you are a fantastic lover so I don't want you making me a liar. Between now and checkout tomorrow I expect to hear her squealing in orgasm repeatedly and I expect you to get enough sex to last you a few months until the doctor clears me for action. This might be the only time you have my permission so enjoy it to the fullest."

Everyone giggled and Liz blushed at the comments.

Janet continued, "And Liz, I have just known you for several days but I can tell you are beautiful inside and out. I know this is the first time for you to be with anyone but your husband since marriage, and I truly want to thank you and sincerely hope you enjoy yourself immensely. For your pleasure and comfort, the bar is stocked and there is a selection of snacks on the table. There's a pile of warm towels and washcloths in the bathroom as well as a Jacuzzi tub full of hot bubble bath and a double walk in shower. There are lubricants and a selection of lotions on the dresser along with a few new sex toys for your pleasure. I have a put few changes of lingerie and some nities for Liz and I and robes for everyone in the changing alcove should you like."

"Tom, you are an enlightened husband and real trooper for agreeing to this unusual arrangement. I'm going to make sure you are well taken care of."

"And by the way, Liz and I have coordinated lingerie tonight." Janet offered as she unbuttoned her white blouse revealing a white version of the fancy embroidered demi bra Liz had modeled for me when she was dressing. Janet was a tad smaller busted but nonetheless had beautiful, golden tan cleavage on display as she removed her blouse.

I refilled the Champaign glasses.

Janet next unzipped her skirt. Wiggling her hips seductively, she slid the skirt down to reveal the fancy French panties, garter belt and silver stockings. She was beautifully toned and shaped with a distinct waist, nicely rounded hips and toned legs. She turned around revealing her panty clad ass framed by the garter straps. It wasn't even 8:30 and Janet was striped to her lingerie leaving little time for any second thoughts.

Janet then stepped over to Liz and began unbuttoning her silky black blouse. Liz seemed to be trembling but had a smile on her face and stood compliantly as Janet continued. With the buttons undone Liz's cleavage was exposed in the bulging fancy bra. Janet kissed her lightly on the forehead then turned and said, "Now Jake, this is your job, I suggest that you take advantage of the situation before one of us changes our mind."

Jake replaced Janet in front of Liz and gently kissed her on the lips then proceeded to remove Liz's blouse. He commented on how beautiful Liz was as he took in the view. Janet moved beside me as I watched. Jakes hands were now on Liz, feeling her waist and hips.

As I watched I felt Janet's hand gently rest on my crotch as she kissed my lips. Out of the corner of my eye I could see Jake's hands slide down to Liz's ass and he kissed her passionately on the lips. I saw Liz's eyes close and heard her softly moan as the kiss continued. I knew at that moment that Liz was not going to back out and was ready to enjoy the night. I turned my attention to Janet and participated in the kiss as I caressed her body. After a few moments she had my slacks undone and falling to the floor and was undoing my shirt buttons. As she completed her task I whispered to her to not worry about me now but to help take care of the birthday boy for this first round while I watched.

Janet joined Liz by hugging Jake from behind and undoing his belt as he continued to kiss Liz. His hands had pulled up the back of her skirt and were fondling her ass as he hugged her close. Liz finally broke the kiss and began unbuttoning Jake's shirt while Janet slid down his trousers. Jake's briefs were tented with his erection as he slipped off his loafers and paced his slacks on the chair before hugging both women. Janet broke the embrace and moved to unzip Liz's skirt. In moments the three of them were standing in their underwear with Liz eyeing Jake's equipment. Jake then buried his face in Liz's cleavage as his hands grabbed her ass cheeks and pulled her tight against himself.

Janet steered the two horny lovebirds toward the bedroom as they shuffled along without breaking their embrace.

The bedroom was stunning with two large queen size beds in a large room with plush furnishings. I spied a seat near the bed as Janet went to work sliding down Jakes briefs as he continued kissing his way around Liz's cleavage. What looked like a nice seven inch rock hard cock was freed up as the briefs slid down. As Jake came up for air, Liz eyed the hard cock that stood at attention. Janet unhooked her bra and slid it off freeing her beautifully shaped breasts with their all over tan and aroused nipples standing at attention. Jake kissed Liz again and reached around to unsnap her bra. Her slightly larger breasts, accented by her tan lines, more than held their own with her puffy areolas and hard nipples revealing her arousal.

Jake wasted no time before diving back in, this time taking a nipple in his mouth as he smashed his face into the fresh boobs. Liz whimpered as he went to work with his lips, tongue and teeth pleasuring her breasts.

Janet turned down the bed covers and dimmed the lights. Liz had her hands fondling Jake's erection while he continued bathing her in kisses. Janet approached Liz from behind and asked Jake if he wanted to remove her panties or if she should do it. With his mouth full of tit, he failed to respond and Janet took it upon herself to strip Liz's panties off her. It was then I noticed that Liz and Janet had both put their panties on over the garter belts and stocking so they could remain on when the panties were removed. As the panties slid down, the fabric between Jake's hands and Liz's ass was gone and he palmed her bare flesh.

As I watched the three of them standing in the room making out, I stood and removed my slacks and shirt and grabbed a robe. Before returning to the chair I had selected I walked over to Liz and kissed the back of her neck and told her how beautiful she looked. Then I briefly fondled Janet's breasts from behind before removing her panties as she had done to Liz.

When Jake came up for air he stepped back to view his now panty-less primary target. Her closely trimmed pubic bush glistened with moisture, her chest was heaving from heavy breathing and she had a dreamy look on her face.

The threesome moved to the bed and in moments Jake was experiencing every man's fantasy of having one naked woman in each arm with bare tits pressed against his chest and female hands gently playing with his cock and balls. Janet suggested that Jake wouldn't last for any more foreplay in his horny condition and asked Liz if she was ready. Liz said I've been wet and ready ever since we exchanged emails. With that she climbed on Jake, slowly lowering her pussy while Janet steered Jake's erect cock into her warm waiting slit. My heart was pounding and my cock throbbing as I watched my wife impale herself on another man's cock. The stocking clad legs wrapped around Jake and her garter belt framed her ass as she slowly and willingly lowered herself. Jake was moaning as first his cock head entered between her warm wet pussy lips. Then, after a few wiggles, Liz slowly but steadily lowered her ass as Jake's cock slid home. Liz was making all sorts of whimpering and moaning sounds as the seven inches filled her. Jake's free right hand was grabbing for tit as Liz got low enough for him to reach. Janet lay next to them with Jake's arm around her while she kissed his neck.

With Liz fully impaled she slowly began to rock back and forth and up and down on Jake's cock while mumbling how good it felt to have a big hard cock in her pussy. Jake was quickly losing control as the ladies picked up the pace. Janet climbed to her knees and pushed her tits in Jake's face, smothering him with her flesh. Liz was pounding away oblivious to anything but her desire to ram Jake's cock as far into her as possible.

No man could withstand the twin assault and Jake grunted and his body twitched and bucked as he erupted deep in Liz's pussy. For the first time in nearly a year his cock had cum in a woman's pussy. The three collapsed in a heap on the bed and rested for several minutes before becoming cognizant of the surroundings. Noticing me on the chair, Janet called me over to the bed and took my near bursting cock in her mouth. I quickly warned her that the excitement had me ready to explode to which she simply smiled and fondled my balls with her hands showing no intention of withdrawing. By now Jake had one hand gently massaging Liz's clit while the other rubbed her nipples as she lay with her contented, just fucked, glazed over look. I exploded in Janet's mouth pumping what seemed like the largest load in years into the beautiful mouth of a woman I had met an hour earlier.

The next twelve hours were unbelievable. Liz was the center of attention as she was filled with Champaign, caviar and cock repeatedly. Janet primped and pampered her and Jake and I pounded her. After a bubble bath Janet dressed her in a baby doll nightie and Jake ate her to repeated orgasms while Janet and I licked Champaign and caviar off her tits and torso. After a nap and shower Jake and I double teamed Liz with Jake taking her doggy style while I blew a load in Liz's willing mouth. Jake nailed her in the shower before finally letting her fall asleep.

I woke up to the sounds of Janet's tongue bringing Liz to another squealing orgasm followed by Jake hammering her with his morning wood in the missionary position. Another catnap was followed by room service breakfast. With her appetite for food satisfied, Janet and Jake had stuffed a vibrating dildo in Liz's pussy and a vibrating butt plug up her ass and were kissing her clit and tits until she erupted in a screaming orgasm. When Janet said it was time for a shower and check out, I offered to get her a little dirtier before the shower and tittie fucked her, leaving her chest and neck bathed in hot cum.

By noon we showered and gathered our things for check out. Jake and Janet had delightful grins on their faces and Liz was somewhat dazed but smiling as we exchanged hugs and kisses in the parking lot.

As we settled in the car I asked Liz if she was ok. She smiled and said, "Better than OK."

She paused a few minutes then said, "Remember we need to take the kids to camp in three weeks? Yesterday I got an email from Ron - remember Ron and Linda, that couple we met over lunch. Linda asked if we might want to spend a day or two at their lake home that week. It's Ron's thirtieth birthday and Linda wanted to do something special to celebrate.

L0tsaluck
L0tsaluck
941 Followers
12