The Unforgettable Fire Ch. 01

Story Info
Two loving couples become life-long friends.
2.9k words
4.21
11.7k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Copyright Darkest Fancies 2004

This story may not be retransmitted in any form, in whole or in part, without the express written consent of the author.

*

Chapter One: "The One" ~Shakira

"Oh yeah! Now that's the way to do it!" Rio's voice drifted through the empty house. Sitting back on her heels, she looked down and smiled with utter satisfaction. "Few things feel as good as this." Standing, she carefully lifted the bucket and mop and walked into the bathroom. The kitchen was clean and the floors spotless... for about an hour. By then, Jared would return home with the dogs, their children. Once The Boys returned, chaos would erupt once more. The dogs would scatter furry bits of what was once a teddy bear, knock over plants, and leave slobbery chew bones on the couch. Located on a quiet cul-de-sac in Hyde Park, an historic district in Tampa, the location was the only thing quiet about the house. Four Standard Poodles, which are much larger than many imagine, are a handful. They're rather high-strung dogs and never quiet, not even in their sleep. But for the next hour, the house was clean.

Rio put the mop and bucket in the laundry room, returned to the bathroom, cleaned the tub, and began filling it. Time to herself was sacrosanct and it was time to worship at the bubble bath altar. Rio's thoughts quickly travelled to their usual destination – her husband, Jared. Born in Surrey, England, Jared Elliott was a gifted child who became a gifted surgeon. Eighteen years ago, he came to the United States for medical school and at thirty-nine enjoys a level of professional success and happiness few achieve. Her thoughts drifted from his sharp, sexy intellect to his equally sexy body. Jared enjoyed golf and daily walks with the dogs were quite a workout. Jared was five feet nine inches with blond hair slowly streaking grey. His eyes were deep blue pools in which she would happily drown. Her mental images of him sent a pleasant shiver through her.

As the water filled the extra-deep tub, Rio closed the blackout blinds, turned down the lights, dropped cinnamon-vanilla bath beads into the rising water, and lit her favourite pumpkin pie scented candles. From the vanity and wall sconces, warm light gently filled the room. Languidly, Rio shed her clothes and took a long look in the mirror. At five feet seven inches, she bordered on being tall. Rio received her height from her father, a tall, broad-shouldered Swede. Her golden skin and deepest mahogany hair were gifts from her Spanish mother. However, the origin of Rio's mint green eyes remained a mystery. Going back over four hundred years, there are no green eyes on either side of the family. Her mother pronounced her eyes "God's touch of spring." Her father, in his typical scientific fashion, called her a genetic aberration. Either way, she was an odd duck. Her April Fool's Day birth date sealed that general opinion.

Rio slid her shirt over her head revealing a slim torso. Turning to the side and tossing her shirt into the hamper, Rio's eyes fell to her chest. Although slightly larger than average, her breasts remained firm with upturned nipples. Cupping the globes, her thumbs deliberately rubbed across her nipples, hardening them. A tiny smile creased one corner of her mouth. Her hands slid lower to her shorts. In actuality, they weren't shorts but a pair of Jared's boxers. They were a little too big, so she turned down the waistband, which caused them to ride impossibly low on her hips. With little preamble, the boxers slid from her hips and puddled around her feet. Rio kicked them towards the hamper. She pivoted, revealing front and back to the mirror's gaze. At twenty-nine, gravity had not yet taken hold and her rear remained perky and round. Fifteen years of daily yoga kept gravity at bay. Her hands trailed over her rear and around to the front. Her pubes were closely trimmed and only slightly waxed on the sides. She lifted her hands to her bound hair and released it, allowing the dark, heavy strands to fall to her waist. Laying the clip on the vanity, she again glanced at her reflection. "Not bad," she assured herself, and then long legs took her to the water's edge. She turned off the faucet and slowly climbed into the hot, oily water.

Eyes half-closed, her head resting on a bath pillow, the world melted away as the scented candles burned in their pools of wax. With the low lighting, the bathroom became a cathedral of peace. The stress of her workday and of physical labour flooded from her in a confession of humanity. The only sounds in her sanctuary were the flames greedily licking their wicks and her prolonged sigh of contentment. Legs smooth, her well-toned muscles rippled as she stretched. Steam tickled her nostrils, a relaxed smile played across her full lips, and the waterline lapped at her breasts. Fleshy nipples involuntarily reacted to the subtlety of motion under the wispy waves of satin bubbles. Her right hand lazily dipped beneath the surface of the tub's ocean and her fingers lightly brushed her upper thigh. The response in her body was immediate and no surprise; Rio welcomed the feeling of want.

Rio wanted to feel his hands glide across her skin, palms down, slowly. He would begin at her knees, his hand ever-circling, moving at a snail's pace only to end where her lust now throbbed. She wanted to feel his skin against hers, to feel the physical weight of his body. Her legs parted, welcoming her questing fingers. Fingers splayed, Rio softly stroked her trimmed mound. Her hand stroked straight down and her legs parted further. Between two fingers, Rio rolled one peaked nipple sending sparks of need across her flesh. Concentrating only on her own pleasure, Rio's first and third fingers separated her outer lips. Her second finger slipped into her tight wetness and sank deeply into her throbbing cunt. Enjoying the feel of her inner flesh, Rio unhurriedly and repeatedly dipped her finger into the well. Each withdrawal sent silky cream into the oily water. Her long hair floated around her shoulders and Rio sighed as her hands continued their motions. Her clit throbbed, echoing her increased heart rate. Rio slid her hand towards the apex of her slit and caressed the hood of her throbbing clit. Moaning her husband's name, Rio's hand left her breast and joined the other hand between her legs. Her second finger never paused as her other hand more forcefully spread her rosy lips; the same rosy shade as those unable to contain her sighs. Unhurriedly, she brought herself to the brink of orgasm. Then, the dogs barked. She smiled, knowing her very proper English husband would enjoy some impromptu middle-of-the-day sex. That is, after he blushed profusely. Her hands relaxed slightly, but never stopped moving.

The dogs raced through the house barking and bouncing. Jared cautioned them to calm and searched for his wife. He entered the bedroom and immediately noticed the closed bathroom door. That could mean only one thing – Catriona was enjoying a hot bath. He quietly turned the doorknob and peeked inside. The scent of pumpkin pie wafted to him; he saw Rio's come hither smile. His eyes quickly digested the gently rippling water and he blushed. She'd been masturbating. Even after three years of marriage, he remained slightly shy. However, hormones quickly overrode shyness and his cock stirred to life. Rio's hands moved from under the water to the sides of the tub. Bracing herself, she slowly stood. Water beaded and sluiced over her curves. Her skin glistened from the bath oil. Unable to turn his gaze for even a second, Jared's hand groped for a towel. Rio turned and bent to release the water, her rounded ass presenting nicely to him. Rio smiled, knowing her effect on her husband. When she again faced him, he wrapped her in a towel and gently lifted her from the tub. Standing in front of him, Rio submitted to his ministrations, enjoying his touch, and anticipating their coupling. Jared let the towel fall to the floor. He cupped his wife's face and gazed into her pale green eyes. He kissed her gently, his lips playing against hers and his tongue gently parting her lips. Meanwhile, Rio's hands deftly unbuttoned his shirt exposing his lightly furred, toned chest. Her hands quickly unbuckled his belt and unbuttoned his khaki shorts.

Jared broke their kiss and took Rio's hand leading her to their bed. Her hair dripped water, but neither noticed nor would have cared if they had. Beside the bed, Jared kicked off his shoes. He stood quietly as Rio pushed his shirt from his shoulders. It fell forgotten to the floor. Rio looked into his eyes, smiled naughtily, and sank to her knees. From there, she unzipped his shorts and pulled them to his ankles. Stepping from them, he was as naked as she was, since he wore no underwear. Looking down, he watched her hand wrap around his thick cock. Her hand milked a drop of pre-cum and her tongue flicked out to taste him. He saw her tongue disappear into her mouth and her eyes close as she enjoyed his cream. Again, her tongue slid over his cockhead, and then her warm mouth enveloped him. Closing his eyes, he tilted back his head. God in Heaven, he loved this woman.

Rio couldn't deep-throat Jared; her gag reflex was too strong. However, what she lacked in depth, she overcame with enthusiasm. Her tongue rollicked over his cockhead, into his creamy slit, and around his ridge. Her mouth and hand massaged more pre-cum from him and she revelled in each drop. She heard his ragged breathing and knew him to be close to orgasm. A slow, gentle pulling on his balls stopped his orgasm, but not his pleasure. Rio and Jared were opposites in most ways, including in the bedroom. However, over the last five years, they'd learned what the other needed to make sex as enjoyable as possible. Jared preferred foreplay, oral sex, and a slow build into intercourse, exactly as Rio currently performed. Rio loved long bouts of shared masturbation, but wanted sex quick, hard, and nasty. Jared knew she'd masturbated during her bath, so the time for quick, hard, and nasty was upon them.

For the second time, Jared felt his balls tighten ready for orgasm; and for the second time, Rio gently pulled them down disallowing his orgasm. Jared's hand slipped under Rio's chin, a sign he too was ready. Rio disengaged and stood, quickly leaned forward and licked his lips. His tongue traced the contours of his own lips, tasting himself. She climbed into their bed and positioned herself in the middle. She remained on her knees, but rested her head and upper body on a pillow. Spreading her knees a little farther apart, she arched her back. Her ass high and waiting, her engorged pussy lips kissed the air. For a moment, Jared enjoyed the sight of his wife. Before moving behind her, he opened the drawer of the bedside table and removed a tube of lube. He slathered his cock, leaving an extra dollop on his cockhead. Crawling onto the bed and between her legs, he wrapped her hair around his hand and pulled slightly. His other hand trailed from the back of her neck and down her spine to the top of her split. Rio shuddered in anticipation, knowing Jared understood her need.

The trailing finger rubbed his cockhead and scooped the bead of lube. Warm, it melted over his fingertip and he rubbed his thumb. He released her hair and rubbed his tip against her cunt opening, enjoying her laboured breathing. His thumb teased her puckered hole, rubbing the lube slightly into the entrance. Rio's begging whimper was Jared's signal. In a single stroke, both his thumb and cock slid into her, buried to the hilt. She gasped, arched her back, and pushed against him. Unable to restrain gnawing need, her hand sought her clit and massaged furiously. Jared withdrew slightly and quickly slid into her again, setting the rhythm that would quickly bring them both to orgasm. They moved together, purposeful in their straining motions. Rio's finger circled her clit maddeningly. Jared pounded his cock into her tight cunt; his thumb remained buried in her puckered bud, never moving. His other hand held her hip guiding her to keep the rhythm he'd established. Concentrating, Rio had almost stopped breathing. Her pussy lips, her clit, both fluttered on the brink. Jared heard only the blood coursing through is veins. His balls tightened; this time, he knew his orgasm would not be denied. Rio gasped his name. Her body wracked with spasms, Rio came, moaning his name and words of love. Jared felt her cunt squeeze his cock and he too came, shuddering and feeling her cunt milk his cock for every drop. Her name escaped him as a sigh.

Pulses slowed, muscles relaxed, and they melted together onto the coverlet. As their bodies cooled and sweat dried, Jared stroked her cheek and brushed her hair from her face. With a smile in his voice, Jared said, "Honey, I'm home." A string of giggles was her only reply. His lips caressing her ear, he whispered, "Let's shower, my love." Together, they rose and returned to the bathroom. The candles still burned, their scent permeating the bathroom and now the bedroom as well. Jared falsely scolded, "One day, you'll set the house afire, Catriona." She smiled, cupped her breasts, rolled her nipples, and moaned, then pivoted and turned the faucet. Playfully, Jared swatted her upturned rear and chuckled. They stepped into the shower, the dual showerheads sending warm raindrops over them both. Jared poured shampoo into his palm. Rio's hair was long and thick requiring plenty of shampoo. Silently, Rio turned, submitting to her husband's unspoken instructions. In life, Jared was very quiet and unobtrusive, rarely demonstrative or dominating, but not so during and after sex. Rio enjoyed her submissive role in Jared's bed, since submissiveness was incompatible with her professional life.

Gently, Jared lathered her hair, massaging her scalp. While she rinsed, he quickly washed his own. Together, they bathed each other. Questing hands again swirled the tide of passion. Jared's mouth found Rio's in a deep kiss, his hand skating over her stomach to her mound. Her hand grasped and encouraged his hardening cock. As Jared's finger found her pulsing clit, the telephone rang. Rio immediately broke the kiss and attempted to step from the shower, but Jared held her firm. Again, it rang. "It might be Kathy. I really should answer," Rio insisted.

"Your boss can leave a message, Catriona." Jared's voice was firm. The phone rang for the fourth time and stopped. The answering machine clicked to life. Jared eyed Rio's lips and descended for another taste.

Rio turned her head slightly and continued. "When she called earlier, I promised I'd be here. If I don't answer the phone, she'll only..." suddenly, Rio's cell phone began singing "The William Tell Overture" and she finished, "...only call my cell."

Jared sighed and smiled. "We'll finish this later." Rio smiled, stepped dripping from the shower, and ran for her cell phone. She answered and talked to her boss, while Jared dried himself. He wrapped a towel around his waist and walked into their bedroom. Listening to Rio's side of the conversation, he gently swaddled his wife in a towel tucking it between her breasts. Jared pulled the towel from around his waist and began drying her hair. Within minutes, Rio ended her conversation, laid down her cell on the bedside table, and turned to her husband. "Well?" He enquired.

"Washington state, but only for three days," she replied to his incomplete question. Standing, they returned to the bathroom to finish their post-shower ministrations.

Sighing, he replied, "I suppose it's just as well as I'm on call at the hospital while Jeff is on holiday. What's the assignment?" Rio hung their towels to dry. Jared grabbed Rio's hairbrush and she turned her back to him, comfortable in their bathroom routine.

"I don't know exactly. Kathy said bring indoor, outdoor, and zoom equipment, outdoorsy clothing, and meet Madd at the Seattle airport."

Gently pulling the brush through her hair, Jared sighed and muttered, "You and Miss Maddox together? Nothing good can come of that pairing."

Rio smiled, her eyes widening in faux innocence, "What do you mean?"

They exchanged gazes through the mirror. Smiling, Jared replied, "You don't play innocent very well."

Trying to hide her knowing smile, Rio looked at the floor. "I'm innocent. Really."

"Gasparilla, three years ago. Maddox was writing a story on Tampa history and you were the photographer. You two spent five days wreaking havoc upon the citizens and guests of our fair city." Pausing, Jared delivered the decisive blow rendering false her claims of innocence. "If your memory is faulty, I have photographs of your... escapades." Jared laid the brush on the vanity and crossed his arms. Rio turned, her eyes glinted revealing her memory was quite clear and she was guilty as charged. They smiled at each other and Jared gathered her in his arms.

Looking into his eyes, Rio whispered, "Madcrazy, Doc," her version of I love you.

"Indeed," he responded, emotion watering his eyes. For a few moments, they remained wrapped around each other, seeing the love in each other's gaze. "You pack while I feed the kids and start dinner." Rio smiled and kissed Jared. Her tongue pushed past his lips to quickly dip into his mouth and remind him they had unfinished business.

LC