The Unforgettable Mrs. B

Story Info
College student gets hooked on older lady professor.
2.8k words
3.96
66.8k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

INTRODUCTION

For almost 17 years now, I've tried to put down in words one of the most unforgettable experience a young man could ever have—losing his virginity! This is probably my third or fourth attempt in trying to describe the experience, but definitely the first time revealing my true feelings for the most special woman who patiently and selflessly introduced me to eroticism.

Mrs. B was my biology teacher in college. I was 19 years old then and she was 29. The first time I walked into her classroom, she did not strike me as the Playboy centerfold model most men would fantasize about. She dressed quite simply and had this harassed look about her. I would later find out that harassed look could easily have been explained by the fact that she just gave birth to her youngest child. That fact also easily explained her relatively full breasts that I started to take note of early on in the semester.

SIMPLE BEGINNINGS

My lust for Mrs. B did not start until maybe 2-3 weeks into the semester. It was sparked during one of our laboratory sessions where as she bent over to view something on the microscope, she unknowingly gave me a good peek at her deep cleavage. From then on, I had always tried to sneak a peek down her blouse as much as I could during lab hours. I daydreamt about her during her classes. I fantasized about her each night at bedtime as I masturbated. I have to admit that there were a few times that I had to jerk off in the bathroom prior to her classes just to release too much sexual tension that built up with the anticipation of seeing her in class. For the rest of that semester, I did my best in her class to try to impress her hoping that she would take special note of me.

That semester ended and I got a B+! For the next couple of years after that, I would see her around campus and we would exchange smiles and I would occasionally engage her in some small talk. In as much as I wanted to ask for her phone number so that we could talk some more, I never mustered enough courage to do so. During those years, I met other college girls and maybe a few other lady professors that I fantasized about but I don't think I had masturbated and fantasized about the others as much as I did about Mrs. B. She was very special. It was then more than just her physical attributes that endeared her to me. During my short, non-academic interactions with her, she gave me the impression that she was this caring, sensitive, open-minded, non-judgmental person who I could get easily along with.

I had a very light academic load during my last semester in college such that that gave me the opportunity to drop by Mrs. B's office more often to chitchat. My initial visits were short and we just talked about the most mundane things mostly related to school. Sensing that she did not mind me frequenting her office, my visits became longer and our topics became more personal. I finally got enough courage to ask her for her home number. Much to my surprise, she readily gave me her number!

My first ever phone call to her house was quite stressful thinking that her husband, who is the father of her youngest child born three years earlier, might answer the phone! This apprehension, however, was overpowered by the surge of male hormones! At that point, it no longer mattered to me if she were married or not. If she wanted to have any kind of discreet relationship with me, it was all right with me just as long as it was okay with her as well. I phoned her and asked her immediately if her husband might mind. She said not to worry since she was essentially separated from him.

My office visits to her continued and our phone conversations ran deep into the night and sometimes into the wee hours of the morning. One night, the topic turned to sex.

"Mrs. B, I haven't really had much experience with women," I confessed. "I'm a shy person and haven't had any girlfriends."

"Somehow, I find that hard to believe," Mrs. B replied.

"Hard to believe but true! I'm still very much a virgin. The most action that I've ever had has always involved a prolific imagination and an ever dependable right hand!"

She chuckled and then asked, "And how often do you put your 'prolific imagination and right hand' to good use?"

I answered, "Daily...sometimes twice or thrice a day!"

"Really?" she asked with a certain quiver in her voice. "Would you mind telling me then what you think about while you masturbate? Who do you fantasize about?"

Realizing I had just put myself in an inescapable situation, a long pause in the conversation followed her question. Afraid that Mrs B might never speak to me ever again after my confession, I cleared my throat and said, "I think about you a whole lot..."

Much to my relief, she stayed on the line saying, "That is very flattering. Please tell me more details of what you imagine doing to me."

"I imagine how it would be to kiss your lips...how our tongues would meet and explore each other's mouths. I am so fixated on your breasts! I always wonder how they would feel like in my hands, how they would taste in my mouth as I kiss and play my tongue around your hard nipples, how it would feel like to breast-fuck you! I make love to you in almost every imaginable position with taking you from behind as my ultimate favorite. I make love to you until every little drop of cum is drained from my body! I don't think I've ever wasted so much cum on anybody else as much as I have on you!"

Mrs. B was mostly silent as I relayed to her my deepest carnal desires for her. At the end of that night's conversation, I dared ask her to make love to me soon. To my delight and disbelief, she agreed. We decided to meet at her office in the late afternoon the following day when most of the other faculty members were already out.

AN AFFAIR TO REMEMBER

The next several hours leading to our meeting were filled with anxiety. I did not exactly know what to expect or do except show up at the designated time and place and throw all my cares to the wind. On my way to her office that afternoon, I could feel my heart pounding heavily and rapidly. I had such a raging erection such that I had to keep my hands in my trouser pockets to try and conceal a frontal bulge. I knocked at her door and made my way in. I met some of the other faculty members as they were on their way out. I saw Mrs. B sitting behind her desk fixing things in her drawer. As soon as she saw me, she smiled and asked me to sit down. We talked a little about school stuff as we waited for the rest of the faculty to clear the room.

As soon as we were sure that all of the other people had gone, she asked me to wait for her in a small back room in their office that also served as the department's photography dark room. I went to the room and waited for her. A couple of minutes later, she entered. I held her hand and pulled her toward me such that she stood between my legs as I sat on a countertop. We talked a little about our previous night's chat.

"I just couldn't believe this is happening! This is a dream come true!" I whispered.

I kissed her on the lips and seconds later I could feel her tongue feeling for my own. It was such a rush! Our tongues were essentially circling around each other. I pulled her closer to me such that my crotch was pressed hard against her belly. I was so horny that I could feel my dick aching to burst out from my shorts!

"What do you want me to do?" she asked.

Shaking in excitement and at the same time feeling quite shy, I sheepishly replied, "Could you please give me a blowjob?"

Mrs. B gave me an apologetic look and said, "I'm truly sorry but I do not know how to do that. Could I, maybe, do it some other time?"

Not wanting to appear too aggressive, I agreed even though I was a bit disappointed. Instead, I asked her what she wanted me to do.

With an impish grin on her face, she then said, "Could you show me how you jack off while thinking about me?"

The idea of jacking off as I am watched by a woman, especially Mrs. B, always excited me so I fumbled to undo my shorts as we continuously French kissed. It was such a relief to have my dick finally free from the confines of my shorts. I started stroking myself then she pulled back to intently watch me. She fondled my testicles as I continued to stroke my member. She then moved my hand away and took over. With a sheepish smile, she bent over and, much to my surprise, she took my penis in her mouth for a couple of seconds, and looked back up with a large, naughty smile. I thought that I would have lost my load then in her mouth. She then continued to stroke me faster until I exploded with cum spurting all over her blouse! I apologized for the mess that I made as she cleaned herself up. After she cleaned me up too, we kissed a little more and made plans for our next rendezvous!

For the next few weeks that semester, we met quite regularly in our little back room where we made out. We never made love then not for lack of me wanting to fuck her brains out but maybe out of some unexplained anxiety or maybe fear of getting her pregnant. During one of our back room meetings, things really got steamy such that she was asking me to take her from behind (and yet I did not)! I would later find out that she had an IUD in place and that there was very little chance of getting her pregnant then. To this day, I still regret not having made love to her and experiencing how good it could have been filling her with my sperm during those several weeks. I truly admire Mrs. B though for not imposing on me to go beyond what I was ready for and I love her so much for that! On the other hand there were times, and still are times, that I wished that she had treated me as her sex slave and ordered me what to do to her to heighten her pleasure.

I graduated from college after that semester and I had to go to another school for postgraduate studies. For the next few years after graduation, I had very little time to spare to visit Mrs. B at her office. Although, I missed our little "back room meetings," I missed the friendship that she and I shared. During those years apart, we kept in touch over the phone. She shared with me that her divorce was finalized and that she has had a few other relationships since then. I don't know if I had the right to be hurt or jealous but it hurt me to hear about her other relationships. With the greatest mind-blowing sex set aside, I knew that I had deep feelings for her but I just could not commit myself to her because of the way our conservative society would view our relationship. I too during the next few years had relationships with other women my same age but making out with them paled in comparison with Mrs. B. I made out with my girlfriends and got great blowjobs from them but never really had intercourse with any of them. Unlike Mrs B, I just felt that they were the "marry-me-now" types who would have me in a stranglehold once I had sex with them. I have to admit though that while making out with, and especially getting blowjobs from, my other girlfriends it was quite frequent that I would be thinking and wishing that it was Mrs. B doing all those things that they were doing to me!

A VIRGIN NO MORE

It was three or four years later after I had finished my graduate studies that I got to see and talk to Mrs. B more often. Our late night phone conversations resumed. One night, I asked if I could come over to her house. Her kids were not home so I went over and we cuddled while watching a video. We kissed and we started making out. I told her that I was still a virgin and wanted so badly to make love to her that night. With a smile, she kidded me that if we did make love, I might get this uncontrolled craving to make love more often and that she might not always be there when I got the craving. I told her that I would just deal with the situation if that happens. I removed my shorts and my underwear and put a condom on. She removed her clothes entirely, lay on bed, and motioned me to get on top of her. The excitement was just too much for me to handle. My virginity was soon going to be taken by the woman of my dreams! I mounted her and she reached for my penis and guided me in. As soon as I felt the tip of my dick part her cunt lips, waves of orgasm hit me and I let out globs of cum! I was so embarrassed to admit to her that I just came.

Instead of shaming me and turning away out of frustration, Mrs. B hugged me and reassured me that everything was all right and that we could try again. She cuddled, kissed, and fondled me until I got another hard on. She removed the old condom and put another one on me. This was it! I knew I was ready! That night is forever etched in my memory. I still remember the date when I lost my virginity. April 20! Mrs. B again lay on her back and asked me to get between her parted legs. I moved on top of her and she again guided my dick to her wet cunt. I entered her slowly and deliberately. The feeling of being inside her was indescribable! I kept telling myself not to come so soon. I was trying my best to distract myself. Since the head of her bed was against the window on the second floor, I remember looking out the window into the street as I rhythmically pumped in and out of her missionary style. A few minutes later, we changed positions and she got on top of me as I lay flat on my back. I watched her breasts jiggle up and down as she bobbed on top of me. All my senses were going to overdrive! I loved the feeling of the wetness and tightness of her cunt! I was wishing that I did not have a condom on to appreciate the experience better. Although I did not have any other prior experience, I just could not believe that this woman who has supposedly given birth vaginally to three kids was still as tight as she was! With those thoughts, the dam burst and my second wad of sperm spurt out! I was spent for the night. She crawled beside me and we cuddled. I really felt so special that night. I have re-lived that night so many times in my mind!

LOVE CONFESSION

Years after that most memorable night, Mrs B and I have had a few more trysts. I think that a few of those times might have been frustrating for her as I came prematurely. I am sorry that I just could not help myself to still get this pre-orgasmic sensation every time we set up to meet each other. I always feel that I am a virgin all over again when I am with her! Despite my lapses in sexual prowess, Mrs. B has never made me feel inadequate. She was special and will always remain special. I don't think anybody else can compare or take her place in my heart! Even though we live separate lives, she will always have my respect and love she deserves.

DILEMMA

Now, still years later, a lot of things have changed in my life. I have a wonderful job and a loving wife and kids. Despite these, I just could not take my mind off Mrs. B! I miss her. I long for her friendship! Maybe...if given the chance, I would want to spend some time with her to re-live that one very special April night with her! I think about this almost everyday...