The Unicorn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I turn my head to the sound of the voice and say "Yes?"

"Um, I'm sorry but I saw this box on the dresser, and I wanted to know what it was, and pet said that it's called the Bad Day Box." After that, silence. I can tell she is waiting for a response but I don't give her the pleasure. I see where this is going, and I don't like it.

"Ok, um," Kasey begins again. "Uh well she told me not to open it, but with a name like that how can a girl resist right?" A nervous chuckle, wringing of the hands. Yes, I know exactly where this is going. Shame this had to happen.

"Well um, I opened it..." Her voice trails off. She doesn't know what to say. I, actually, am in the same predicament.

I ask her "You opened it?"

"Yes. Um, yes Sir I did. I'm sorry, I don't get it, it's just a-."

I cut her off as I ask again, "You opened it?"

Again she says yes, but this time more hesitant, meeker, smaller.

I stand and face her, "Sounds like you're about to have a bad day."