The Unintended Incident

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PrevertedMe
PrevertedMe
3,097 Followers

Yet he didn't pull away.

His hand hovered there, nearly touching the luscious mound. His eyes staring at it. His vision was filled by its creamy flesh and pert form, watching it subtly rise and fall with her breathing.

Then it was in his hand.

His fingers closed around the firm mound, cupping it tenderly. An intense, primal hunger stirred somewhere deep inside him. His fingers gently squeezed.

A quiet sigh rose from Missy.

Tom froze, this time with fear rather than shock. His eyes darted to his daughter's face, expecting to find her staring up at him accusingly. His mind raced in search of some explanation for him to be fondling her breast.

But her eyes were closed. She hadn't woke.

Tom released a sigh of relief.

He told himself to hurry and slip the breast back into the sweater. But he didn't. Instead he gave it another loving squeeze. He knew it was wrong and that he shouldn't do it, but he couldn't help himself. It was just so nice and firm in his grasp. The nipple so soft and inviting. Then he squeezed it a third time and he slid his thumb up across the top and over the delicate areola.

This time it was a quick little gasp that escaped his daughter's lips.

Again he froze. And again he feared her catching him with his hand on her breast. And he still had no idea how he might possibly explain himself.

But when he looked at her face again he still saw no sign of her waking.

Although her lips were now slightly apart.

This tiniest of openings captivated Tom and he stared at it as he gave her tit one more gentle squeeze. Missy's bottom lip quivered ever so indistinctly.

Damn, that . . . is . . . hot. He thought, his heart racing.

He continued to focus on her lips while his hand squeezed and fondled her breast a few more times. With each manipulation her lip quivered diminutively.

Oh fuck yes. His mind growled.

Then he pulled his gaze down to admire the breast cradled in his hand once more, appreciating its malleability while remaining so firm and compact. He looked at the areola, its marginally darker flesh having started to stiffen from the combination of his attentions and the cool air swirling over it. Where it had been a delicately smooth button moments ago, its tiny ridges were now distinct, its tip pronounced.

It had been ages since Tom had touched such a youthful breast, so warm and inviting. The sight and the feel of it urged his primal hunger on and his hand grew heavier, hungrier in its manipulations.

A heavy sigh slipped past Missy's lips. She shifted on the bed a little.

He paused a moment. His eyes once more darted up to check, but this time he felt confident she still slept. As he expected her eyes remained closed.

Turning his attention back to her chest he brought his thumb up to outline the edge of her areola, tracing the outer circle several times and brushing over her swelling nipple again and again. Then he brought his palm up and covered the mound's top, flattening the nipple beneath it as he squeezed.

The sigh that escaped her parted lips was accompanied by a shift in her body, one that unconsciously offered herself to his attentions.

Tom's hunger roared in its intensity. He felt his cock throb within his pants, felt something inside him nearly snap. He glanced up with only a cursory look to ensure she was still asleep. When he saw that she was, his hunger pushed him to a new level of debauchery.

What the hell am I doing? He asked himself as he watched his free hand reach out and start to push her sweater up off her other breast as well.

Then his vision was filled by the mound, its flesh as tantalizing as the first, its nipple already swelling.

Oh god! His mind groaned with delight as his hand closed over and around the breast, squeezing it with the same need driving his right hand.

Another heavy sigh slipped past Missy's delicate lips. Her head rolled back a little, demurely arching her chest up in offering.

Oh god! What am I doing? What the fuck am I doing? He asked himself as he fondled both his daughter's pliant mounds. This is so wrong. So damn wrong. But it feels so good. So . . . damn . . . good. She is so beautiful. So hot. So damn hot.

His mental argument raged on as his fingers continued their manipulations. The feel of her breasts in his hands fueled his hunger while the knowledge that they were his own daughter's fortified his shame. Still he didn't stop. He couldn't stop. He knew it was wrong, but he couldn't . . . wouldn't stop himself. Her breasts were so beautiful. So firm. So vital.

His manipulations drew more sighs from her parted lips.

My little girl, he nearly cried. How can I do this?

In that moment he almost wished she would wake up. That she would open her eyes and glare at him with anger and shock. That she would chase him away, cursing him as he retreated from the room and her young body, so vibrant and tempting.

But he also hoped that she wouldn't. That she would remain asleep, blissfully ignorant of his continued actions.

He hoped this even though he suspected that his fondling of her breasts was merely a prelude to things to come . . . things he would be doing . . . things that he most definitely should not.

As if in confirmation his cock throbbed angrily within his pants.

As Tom's manipulations of her breasts continued, her nipples swelled. Soon they stood out; hard and erect. He took each of the inflamed nubs between a finger and thumb and gently tugged while simultaneously twirling them.

This drew a quiet whimper from the sleeping girl.

After tweaking the nipples a couple more times he cupped the tops of her tits once more and his fingers tensed, squeezing the mounds hungrily. Then his hands slipped down to their sides again to continue cupping and fondling them.

Until now he had been standing next to the bed, resting his legs against it and leaning over to play with her breasts. But his hunger was driving him onward, making him want more . . . urging him toward the next step. Lifting a knee onto the bed he set his elbows down on either side of Missy. This allowed him to hover over her.

But it also made the bed shift and Missy's body shifted in response, her head rolling toward him.

Oh shit! Tom froze, this time certain that she had woke.

With his heart racing he raised his gaze to her face. Her lips were parted a little more and he could now just see the very bottom edge of her front teeth behind her upper lip. Her eyelids, while still closed, fluttered slightly in unwitting animation. He watched her for a minute, waiting for her eyes to actually open.

When they didn't he gave her tits a gentle squeeze. His cock jumped in his pants as her bottom lip quivered in response.

Keeping her face in view by looking through the tops of his eyes he leaned down toward the nearest breast. When he was about an inch away he struck out his tongue and swiped it over her swollen nipple. Her lip's responsive quiver was more pronounced than before. Urged on by this he swirled his tongue over and around the nipple, gently lapping at it again and again. Mesmerized, he watched her lip quiver spastically while she inhaled sharply and her eyes fluttered excitedly. A moment later he lowered his mouth over the nipple and suckled. A needy sigh slipped past Missy's quivering lip as she arched her back, lifting her chest to him. His eyes never left her face as he suckled at her tit for several moments, his hands fondling the pair of orbs with ever hungrier fingers.

While these attentions didn't seem to bring Missy any nearer to waking, they did elicit other responses from her. Along with her heated sighs, quivering lip, and fluttering lids, she shifting beneath him. Her body began moving restlessly while continuing to offer herself up to him. Her legs scissored across the bed, slipping back and forth as her body squirmed under him. From between her parted lips came heavy panting and deep sighs.

Their positions meant that he couldn't comfortably continue to stare at her face when he moved to suckle on her other tit. Instead he watched the mound he had just been suckling on being molded and shaped by his plying fingers. Atop it her erect nipple glistened in the soft glow from the hall.

She responded to his mouth on this breast in much the same fashion as the first.

After a moment he pulled away, raising up to look down on her beauty again; staring at her breasts in his hands, watching her quivering lip and fluttering eyelids. Then his eyes crept down her body. Her abs shimmered with a thin sheen of sweat. Tom stared at these for a moment, mesmerized by their softness and the dark recess in their creamy, glistening center that was her bellybutton. Then his eyes moved further down. Her legs had scissored themselves partway open, with the knee closest to him perched at the bed's edge, inches away from bending over it. Her skirt had ridden up and was piled at her hips. Below it her white panties still tightly hugged the crown of her sex.

Oh shit! Tom's breath caught.

At the center of that tantalizing crown a dark spot was beginning to compromise the crispness of her panties. At the moment it was still a small spot, but it was there.

Oh man, he silently growled, his hunger being stoked.

Once more he felt something inside him near its breaking point. His clothes suddenly felt very restrictive. He tore at his shirt's buttons, yanking it from his shoulders and throwing it aside. Then he reached for his belt.

No! Not that! He stopped himself just before unhooking it. I'm not going to . . .

He didn't finish the thought. He didn't want to.

At this point he no longer had a clue as to his intensions when he'd first started fondling his daughter. But he insisted that he would stop with her breasts. That he would leave her alone after just a few more minutes of reveling in their vitality.

He was still convinced he could do that.

That he could stop himself from committing the ultimate incestual act.

Yet the image of her panties' damp spot made him seethe with desire. Once more he lowered his mouth to her breast, locking his lips around a swollen nipple and suckling. Swiping his tongue over and around the nub he kept his lips pressed to her flesh.

Missy whimpered in her sleep. Her body rolled and shifted beneath him. She lifted herself to him.

After a couple minutes he moved to the other breast, giving it the same loving devotion. Back and forth his mouth moved; from one swollen, aching nipple to the other. Suckling. Licking. All the while his hands continued to mold and squeeze the pliant mounds, his fingers manipulating them with the hunger that was making his cock throb angrily within his pants.

His attentions effected the slumbering girl. Her breathing grew heavy until she was panting past her quivering lip. Her legs scissored upon the mattress, opening themselves further and causing her skirt to ride up higher.

Then she let out an audible moan.

Alarmed, Tom's eyes shot up to see if she had finally woke. But her head had rolled so that she was facing away from him. With no further indications coming that she might be rousing he dropped his gaze and continued his devotions to her breasts.

And Missy continued to squirm and wiggle beneath him.

After several more minutes he pulled away again, once more raising up to peer down and admire her body. He knelt over her, his eyes devouring her. This time one hand followed his crawling gaze, releasing its grasp of her breast to slip down over her belly. Her shimmering abs quivered as his fingers drew small circles across them. Reaching her skirt, he traced back and forth along its edge, delicately scratching at her flesh.

Quiet whimpers rose from the girl. Her flesh rippled as her muscles meekly spasmed under it. Her legs scissored upon the bed, sliding further apart.

Fighting an internal urge, Tom forced himself to look at her face again. It remained turned away and still hidden. He assumed this meant she still slept and his gaze crawled back down over her. Moving down past her abs, then her skirt, he was soon staring at her displayed crotch.

His heart raced.

The damp spot in her panties had grown. It still hadn't fully compromised the cotton's crispness, but it was working on it.

For a long minute Tom stared at her crotch. The vision of her panties molded to her body's delicate curves mesmerized him. The sight of her juices soaking into those panties tantalized him. Without his conscience approval his hand slipped down from her skirt's edge and reached for her. His fingers pressed at the spot where her wetness had weakened the cotton.

Missy's hips rolled, her legs opening another inch.

Tom's cock throbbed. His throat vibrated with a low, guttural growl.

His fingers stroked at her through her panties. The damp spot grew, the crisp, white cotton being further compromised by her moisture.

Then one of his fingers quickly slipped under the edge of her panties to wiggle between her labia and play in her wetness.

The contact made her hips jump and she inhaled sharply. Within seconds the excitement of her scissoring legs increased until her feet were skidding across the bed.

His heart raced, his finger having direct contact with his daughter's sex while his other hand continued squeezing her breast.

The duel manipulations caused the girl's body to squirm as she exhaled several heavy sighs.

More than once his eyes shot up in response to a needy whimper coming from her, convinced that she had finally awoke. But she remained unconscious, her eyelids fluttering and her lip quivering.

Her wetness seeped into her panties, fully compromising them and allowing his finger clear access to her slit.

What the fuck am I doing? He suddenly screamed to himself and jerked his hands away from her as though she were molten lava. What . . . the fuck . . . am I doing?

She whimpered sadly as his hands left her body.

He told himself to climb off the bed and leave . . . Right now. He tried ordering himself to leave her lying there; disheveled and aroused, her legs scissoring open, her chest heaving with her labored breaths.

But he didn't move.

He didn't budge.

He just knelt there, staring down at her, admiring the delicate curves of her body while his cock throbbed angrily in his pants. He stared at her firm tits, topped by her swollen nipples. He admired the delicate rippling of her abs as her muscles quivered beneath her flesh. He devoured the outline of her labia, now puffed-up and pressing against the weakened cotton of her panties. And he inhaled the aroma of her arousal.

She smells so sweet.

The tantalizing vision of her sex outlined through her damp panties beseeched him to surrender to the latest urge consuming him. He wanted to see her pussy. To just look at it for a moment. To gaze upon its youthful, unspoiled appearance.

Then he would leave his daughter alone.

That will be the end of this obscenity, he told himself.

And he truly meant it. As he climbed off the bed he honestly meant to get a clear, unobstructed view of her pussy, then go to his own room and beat-off furiously.

Stepping between her legs, his hands nearly shook as they reached out to her waist. Slipping a couple fingers under each side of her panties he gave them an inquisitive tug.

His heart leapt when Missy responded.

Sliding her legs together she lifted her ass off the bed a little. The action was so automatic that Tom was once again convinced she was awake.

But, again, when his eyes darted up she showed no signs of stirring.

As he pulled the panties off her hips and slowly drew them along her thighs he was torn between watching them slip down her legs, or watching the prize be revealed. Then they were off her. Slipping them over her feet he absently held them in his fingers as he stood looking down at her.

With the panties off, Missy's legs scissored open again, splaying themselves wide to lewdly display herself. Her aroma filled the air with its primal invitation.

A light feathering of hairs surrounded her glistening pussy. Between her swollen labia her folds were flowering open elegantly, presenting her shiny pink slit.

Oh fuck, Tom silently growled, his cock throbbing again and again.

He stood frozen, staring down at his nineteen-year-old daughter with her sweater crammed up past her breasts and her skirt piled around her waist. He stared at her firm, yet pliable tits with their dark, hard nipples. He stared at her sex, shimmering in the muted light from the hall. Her body's squirming and writhing had brought her ass near the edge of the bed. Her one knee lay bent near that edge, her other leg was thrown out in the opposite direction. One arm had come up to lay next to her head, the other lay at her side. In her sleep her hips rolled slightly.

Okay, you can leave now, he told himself after a couple minutes.

But again he didn't budge or move.

Not toward the exit.

Instead he stepped forward and dropped to his knees between her splayed legs, his face inches away from her glistening pussy. He stared at the curve of her asscheeks as they dipped down under her onto the bed. He stared at the point where her thighs connected with her pelvis, the indentation bookended by the outline of her tendons. He stared at the gentle swell of her sexual mound, the way it made a delicately smooth hump at her very center. And he stared at her clit, its head poking out from under its hood.

A few of her downy hairs fluttered as his breath washed over them.

She shifted on the bed, her feet searching out and finding holds so that she could lift her ass centimeters into the air, as if offering herself up to him.

Leave! Get up and fucking leave! His mind ordered.

But he didn't.

Instead his hands came up, reaching toward her inner thighs.

No! Don't! He screamed at himself.

Then he was holding them. His hands cuffed the limbs, his fingers stretching up, his thumbs settling just inches from her heated sex.

Stop! Stop, you son-of-a-bitch! Stop!

He inhaled deeply, savoring her aroma.

His cock throbbed angrily with the hunger raging inside him. Yet he still insisted that he had control. That he could actually stop when he needed to.

But first . . . just one little taste, his hunger whispered.

Tom leaned forward, lowering his face to her sex. Her aroma enveloped him. Bending close he kissed her slit. As he did his tongue darted out so he could taste her.

So sweet, he silently sighed.

Upon the bed Missy breathed heavily.

He kissed her again, pressing his mouth's lips against her pussy's. This time his tongue flitted out, stroking into her slit a little more.

Another heavy sigh slipped into the night. Her hips rolled slightly and pushed herself at him.

That thing inside of him that had already been close to snapping shuddered with the tension now stressing it.

Oh Sweetie. He nearly groaned aloud.

Kissing her sex again he swirled his tongue around in her wetness for a moment. He was intoxicated by her taste, enthralled by the slight tremble of her hips and the flexing of her thighs under his palms. His ears sang with her whimpering sighs.

At that moment he knew that he was going to thoroughly eat his daughter's pussy.

But that's where I stop, he insisted.

His hands slid closer to her pelvic junction so that his thumbs could pull her labia open, providing him with clear access to her slit. Pushing his tongue into that slit he licked her. The blade slid through her wetness, quickly passing across her opening and making her inhale sharply. He did it again. And again.

PrevertedMe
PrevertedMe
3,097 Followers