The Unintended Incident

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PrevertedMe
PrevertedMe
3,097 Followers

Missy's hips swayed before him. Her sighs turned to hungry moans. Her arms reached out to her sides, her fists grabbing at the bedspread and pulling.

Tom licked her pussy several times, his tongue lapping at her feverishly. He swirled it around the edge of her opening, teasing the hole with a gentle pressure. After a couple minutes he licked his way to the top of her sex and swiped at her engorged clit.

The contact brought an audible moan from Missy as her hips jerked.

At several points during the evening such a reaction from the slumbering girl had caused Tom to look up in panic, expecting to find her awake and glaring at him.

But not this time.

The hunger driving him to eat her, also made him ignore this latest possible disruption. Instead he continued devouring her pussy, his tongue lapping at her clit again and again. Then he swiped down to her opening where he licked at the edge before pushing the tip into her.

Upon the bed Missy whimpered and writhed, her body quivering with the electricity racing along her nerves. Her chest rose and fell with her panting breath. Her hands clawed at the bedspread.

It had been years since Tom had savored a pussy so youthful and untainted. The sensation urged him on with a growing passion. Again and again his tongue lathered its way up and down her slit; lapping at her clit one moment, then swirling around her opening the next.

And his continuous attentions had the desired effect.

Missy's abs quivered excitedly. Her muscles rapidly flexed through a series of straining spasms as her orgasm neared. Her body started to arch up off the bed and her sex was pushed at his face.

Tom place his tongue hard against her clit and rolled it. Simultaneously one of his thumbs slipped forward, its tip dipping into her hole and rubbing her walls.

Missy began to continuously moan. Her hair fluttered as her head rolled from side-to-side. Her body arched higher, her hips cramming her sex at him harder.

Tom's own desire raged through him. His angrily throbbing cock strained within the confines of his pants. No longer did he think about having to stop, about just how far he could allow this to go. Such matters were forgotten, discarded. Cast aside. All of his attention was focused on devouring her pussy while her body spasmed with pleasure.

Then she was cumming.

Her entire body tensed before him, every muscle straining. Her flesh shimmered with a thin sheen of sweat. She moaned out, filling the room with unintelligible sounds of ecstasy. Her aching back crammed her sex against his face. Her hips jerked spastically. Her fists tore the bedspread loose and her legs tried to snap shut.

Tom continued licking her as she gasped, moaned, and writhed through the orgasm. His tongue lapped at her clit. His thumb teased her opening.

And he felt his own hunger raging. Felt it boiling and seething deep inside him.

Kneeling there, eating his daughter's pussy while she quaked through her orgasm he felt something finally snap.

Oh fuck! He cursed.

Moments later Missy began to settle down. Her body slowly lowered itself back to the bed. Her weakened legs collapsed, her ass bouncing on the mattress. Her fists released the bedspread.

Tom lapped at her pussy a moment longer, savoring her orgasmic wetness.

Then he stood up and leered down at her.

Her breathing softened as she lay there, facing away from him. Her hands slid up to rest on her belly just below her breasts.

Towering over her, Tom's hands ripped at his belt. They tore at his zipper. He groaned with remorse, knowing what he was about to do.

Missy's eyes slowly fluttered open.

He wanted to stop himself, but he couldn't. His hunger was too great, his need too powerful. He shoved his pants off his hips. His cock sprang free, erect and pulsing.

Turning, Missy looked up at him.

In her eyes Tom could see the haze that was a result of the sleeping pill and he knew she was not yet fully aware of what was happening . . . Not yet.

He kicked his pants off. Gripped his cock in one hand.

"Daddy?" She whispered, confusion in her voice.

"It's okay, Sweetie," he hushed. Stepping closer he set his free hand on her lower belly and applied pressure, effectively holding her in place while guiding himself to her.

"Daddy, what are you?" Her tone quickly gained an edge of alarm as the haze began to fade.

"It's okay, Baby." The tip of his cock slid up and down between her wet lips.

"Wait! What?" Now her voice was on the verge of panic. Her hands fell back to the mattress and skidded across the bedspread as she tried pushing away from him.

He set his cock tip against her opening.

"Wait! Daddy!"

He heard the fear and the panic in her voice. And it almost gave him the strength to stop himself . . . Almost.

But not quite.

He pushed forward. His cockhead pried her open. Entered her.

"Daddy, wait!" She nearly cried.

"I'm sorry, Sweetie," he whispered.

An inch of his manhood followed the cockhead. Pulling back he removed a couple centimeters. Then he pushed forward again and a couple more inches penetrated.

Missy's body arched off the bed. Her feet found quick footholds and she lifted her ass into the air.

"Oh," she whimpered in confusion as she reflexively shoved herself onto him.

Their joint actions ended with over half of Tom's cock inside her. Instantly they both retreated partway, only to shove themselves at the one another once more.

"Oh fuck," Tom groaned as his daughter stuffed herself along his shaft.

"Oh no," Missy moaned with a mixture of shame and lust.

They pumped their bodies at each other, feeding her more and more of him until their crotches were smashed together. Whimpering Missy ground herself against her father, her tight pussy gripping his shaft.

After a moment he pulled back.

Removing inches of his cock, he smoothly pushed it back into her. She followed his lead, allowing her hips to drop away as he pulled back, then lifting them again in response to his forward thrust.

And again they ground their crotches together. Tom's hands moved to her waist so that he could wrench her into him even harder.

Then he again pulled back, stopping when only the head of his shaft remained inside her. And again he thrust forward.

"Oh Daddy," Missy whimpered as his full length filled her once more.

Then he did it again.

And again.

Each time Missy matched his actions, shoving herself onto his length and whimpering needily.

Soon they had worked up a building rhythm, their bodies pumping at one another. Tom thrust himself into his daughter, driving his cock into her pussy again and again. Missy's legs lifted her to him, her ass hopping off the bed. The room became filled with the sounds of their fucking; the wet slapping together of their crotches, their heavy panting and lustful moans.

"Oh fuck yes," Tom groaned as he worked himself in and out of her.

"Daddy. Oh Daddy," Missy whimpered.

Gripping her waist and leering down at her, Tom thrust his cock into his daughter over and over; fucking her with growing abandon. Back and forth his hips rocked. In and out his cock pistoned.

Writhing before him, Missy responded with her own lustful hunger. Her hands grabbed at the bedspread, providing leverage so that she could propel her hips up to meet him and making her tits roll upon her chest.

"Oh fuck yes Sweetie. Oh fuck yes." Tom groaned as her pussy tightly squeezed his pistoning rod.

"Oh Daddy. Fuck me. Fuck me Daddy."

Her words fueled Tom's hunger, made the force of his fucking steadily increase until he was driving his cock into her viciously. He watched her squirm before him, watched her body twist and roll as he pounded himself into her.

"Harder Daddy. Fuck me harder," she whimpered, ramming her pussy along the length of his cock.

His hands tightened their grip on her waist. He yanked her up onto his shaft as his hips rocked faster and harder, jamming his cock deep inside her.

"Yes! Yes! Oh god yes Daddy! Fuck me!"

Tom was now slamming himself into his daughter, driving his cock into her with so much force that her ass was being bounced off the mattress again and again.

"Oh god yes Daddy! God yes!" She cried out. Her feet slipped from their holds and her legs skidded across the bed for a moment. When they were reset she lifted herself to him with more vigor, shoving her pussy onto him. "Oh god yes!"

"Fuck yea!" He growled, simultaneously jerking her up by the waist.

"Oh Daddy! Fuck me! Fuck me Daddy!"

Groaning out, Tom felt the tension building inside him and knew that his climax was near. With the added hunger this generated he drilled himself into her, slamming his cock into her with even more ferocity.

"Oh god yes!" Missy's body began to tense up, her muscles straining, her nerves making them twitch and quiver with electricity. "Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!"

Together the lust-crazed pair fucked one another; slamming . . . pounding . . . ramming their bodies together, shoving her pussy onto his cock again and again.

Then her body arched up, lifting off the bed and cramming her onto him spastically. Her head rolled back. Her mouth fell open and she cried out. Her pussy's lock around his shaft tightened with unprecedented enthusiasm.

Tom crammed his crotch hard against Missy's, burying his cock deep, deep inside her spasming sex and grinding into her. He watched her body start to twist and snap with the orgasm rocketing through her.

Then his own climax exploded.

He groaned as his cock jerked, unleashing his semen inside his daughter.

The pair moaned and panted through their respective orgasms, their bodies tensing and spasming for several moments.

Tom's ended first.

He kept himself buried firmly inside Missy while hers continued.

Then it too began to subside. Still, he remained entrenched in his daughter's pussy, savoring its tight, silky feel. Gently lowering her back to the bed he watched her quiver through a couple of aftershocks. Eventually he did take a step back, removing his softened cock from her. He stared down at her, once more admiring her beauty. Her flesh shimmered and glowed from her orgasmic ecstasy. Her firm, round breasts rose and fell evenly with her settling breath. Her sex glistened wetly between her splayed legs. Her features were relaxed and euphoric, framed by her disheveled hair.

Then her head rolled to face him and she returned his gaze. Her eyes swam with a strange mixture of emotions.

"Daddy? What--? How- How did this happen?" She whispered.

And Tom suddenly realized he still had no idea how he would explain it.

The end.

PrevertedMe
PrevertedMe
3,097 Followers