The Unknown Lover

Story Info
You thought you were alone...
2.6k words
4.13
39.4k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You are sitting at your computer, checking you email. It's late. You just hung up the phone with your husband as he is out of town. Your daughter is spending the night at a friend's house. You are alone in the house.

Suddenly you are startled when from behind, a deep voice whispers, "Don't turn around. Don't move... and you will not get hurt. "

Impulsively, you start to turn but two hands grab your head, holding it in place. You smile. It must be your lover, knowing your husband is out of town, has decided to do a little role playing. The grip on your head loosens but before you can react, you are thrust into darkness as a blindfold is tied over your eyes. In an instance, your hands are brought behind the chair and your wrists are quickly lashed together with soft rope.

You can feel a gentle touch as fingers stroke your hair... your cheeks, and lightly running along the soft underside of your jaw. Ever so softly, you feel your lips being outlined and slightly separated by the increasing pressure of the still gentle but persistent fingertips.

And then they are gone.

Your ears are filled with silence and you wait, but the wait is not long as the feel of lips pressing against the side of your neck sends a slight shiver through your body. As the lips begin to move you feel a hand reach around and cocking your head to one side, allowing the lips greater access to the sensitive spots of your neck. Wonderful sensations are becoming almost continuous now as these lips seem to know not only where to kiss, but also how. Sometimes the lips are soft and gentle. Other times they are firmer... but always so pleasant.

And now they work their way across the back of your neck and your head falls to the other shoulder, not only allowing, but offering your skin to their teasing attack. You can feel the familiar stirrings inside and know your lover is having the effect on you he desires. Though you can not see them, you can feel your nipples starting to harden and are sensitive as they push against the material of your t-shirt. Even if you did not have the blindfold on, your eyes would be closed so you could fully enjoy the marvelous sensations you are experiencing.

And then those lips... those sensational lips are gone, leaving you again with only the silence... until "click. " Your mind whirls trying to place that sound when something cold... hard... touches the side of your neck... slowly tracing it's way down... sliding under the neck of your t-shirt... resting on your shoulder. Right as you recognise the feel of the cold knife blade, the shoulder of your shirt is ripped opened and you feel the cool night air caressing your skin. And in the next instance, there are several violent tugs, ripping and tearing the shirt... shredding it... exposing your shoulders... back... chest... and your breasts... as the ragged material falls in tatters around your waist.

Hands grab your upper arms, holding you still as again you feel those lips... this time at the nape of your neck... more insistent... pressing firmly into your soft skin. And then they begin to ravage your neck and. the newly exposed skin on your shoulders... kissing... nippling... sucking... one side of your neck and body... then the other... relentlessly sending chills... thrills through your body. The hands release their grip and reaching down, start to squeeze your breasts... fondling... molding the soft mounds of flesh... rubbing course palms over your hard nipples... until you feel fingers pulling and twisting the sensitive nubs... all the while those lips... ooohhh, those lips. Your body feels alive... hot... wanting. Your body is moving... squirming... and now you can feel the wetness seeping from your body... soaking your panties.

With a startling suddenness, you feel the chair and you being spin around. Before you can react, your legs are forced apart and he kneels between your thighs... his body wedged in such a way that you could not close them if you wanted to... if you wanted to. His hands return to your breasts... holding each up, lifting them away from your body. Lips encircle one nipple as it is sucked into a warm, wet mouth. You can feel the pressure... pinching... as teeth close on the nipple... harder... harder... tugging... pulling it... stretching... and just when the sensation is too close to real pain... releasing it. Then the other nipple... biting... tugging... stretching... releasing. Back and forth the mouth goes from one breast to the other... one nipple to the other... until you can not believe your nipples can get any harder... any more swollen... stretched... and sensitive. Then it stops. Your breasts are released and they fall against your body.

You sit and notice the only sound you hear is your own rapid breathing.

But then that cold metal is laid against your chest... the coldness actually feels good... until it moves... slowly downward... between your breasts... downward... grazing your stomache... sliding under the waist band of the old sweatpants you are wearing. And then it starts to saw away... slowly... persistently... through the elastic band... until your feel a "pop" as the band gives way and the blade continues it's path downward... slicing through the the material until the crotch lays open. The cold blade now touches your hip and you sit perfectly still afraid any movement on your part may cause it to pierce your skin. Instead it slices through the sheer material of your panties, first on one hip then the other. You can hear the knife being laid on the floor. Two hands reach under you and with little effort, yank the sweat pants and panties down and off your legs... the bare cheeks of your ass now resting on the chair. You hear the sweatpants being savagely torn apart and feel the body move from between your sprawled thighs... stepping behind you again... and suddenly grabbing your ankles... pulling them back under the chair... one leg on either side of the post holding the seat of your chair... and tying them together with what was once your sweats. With your hands still tied behind the chair and now your ankles pulled back, it causes your hips to be forced forward, resting on the front edge of the seat. With your ankles tied as they are, it is nearly impossible to close your legs. Instead, you allow your thighs to fall wide apart. You feel open... vulnerable... and wet... hot.

You listen as he moves around in front of you and you wait. It is as if you can feel his gaze and can imagine how you look to him... blindfolded... arms pulled behind your back... forcing your breast to stand out with your nipples red, swollen and stiff... legs tied back... thighs spread wide, opening you up... the wetness of your arousal glistening in the light. That feeling of vulnerability is very real, but is overshadowed by the need to satisfy the sexual yearning swirling inside you.

You feel a smile creep across your face as you think about your lover. He has the ability to make sex so different. He can be soft and gentle... compliant and giving... or dominate and demanding. And he can change not only what he does to you but how... making even things you have done many times before feel different. He varies his touch sooo dramatically... soft to hard... gentle to rough... exploring to knowing. Much depends on his mood, but more so, he seems to touch you as if he knows your mood.

Your attention is brought back as you hear the rustling of clothing and you know he is undressing.

And then that silence again...

You feel hands gripping the inside of your thighs... squeezing... forcefully massaging... pushing them further apart... moving up... higher and higher.. until they frame your wet opening. You feel two thumbs pulling your lips further apart... peeling them back and it seems he can see right up inside of you. A finger begins moving from the bottom of the open slit, upwards... smearing your hot juices as it travels... until it starts to circle your clit. Gently the finger starts to stroke your most sensitive spot, eliciting a deep moan to escape from your lips. The slick digit moves faster... stroking... circling... around and around... your hips move on their own... pushing harder. You feel that familiar feeling as it builds inside you and your release approaches... getting closer... closer... until your body involuntarily tenses and...

Just as you prepare yourself to climax, the finger quickly moves down and begins teasing your wet opening. You hear a disappointing sigh and know it came from deep inside you. You were on the brink of orgasm, but now the very touch that was driving you towards ecstasy is teasing you beyond tolerable frustration. You want release... you need release... but instead feel a different sensation as the finger easily slides into you... and that edge you were just teetering on fades away. You enjoy the feeling of the finger... now two... spreading you open... moving in and out.. faster and faster... as you move again towards satisfaction. More stretching as a third finger is added and then a fourth. You squirm against the hand... wanting to suck it into you... to feel filled... to feel satisfied. As the hand builds speed... power... pressure... you know you will finally come.

But then the sensation stops... the hand... the fingers are withdrawn. You feel empty... in need of more... in need of release... Why is he teasing you this way? He can do anything he wants to you! You want him to do everything to you. Just stop the teasing.

You do not recall being this hot... this horny... this wet and wanting in a long time! Every nerve in your body feels alive... and craving! You squirm against your bonds... If you were not tied, you would...

You hear sounds and know he is standing again. A soft touch... like the back of a hand... rubs your cheek. It feels like the head of your lovers hard shaft... if so, then he is really enjoying all this because it feels bigger than ever before. It slides against your cheek... pushing harder... then moves to the other cheek... it feels so soft... so smooth... yet so firm. As it moves, it nudges the blindfold... accidentally pushing the material up just a little... just enough that you can now see out the bottom of the blindfold with one eye. And you can see the head of this hard cock... and it is big... very big... and black! This is not your lover!!!!

You're shocked... your brain whirls. But before you do anything, you feel this spongy head touch your lips and your mouth opens on it's own. Your body seems to be in control... it is too hot... too wanting to stop now. And you feel the large cock moving forward, the girth of the shaft stretching your lips... and hear a soft sigh come from above. It slides back, then forward again... a little further into your mouth. You try to move your tongue as you know this will bring pleasure to this big black cock... but your mouth is too full. He works it in and out, and you can watch it from under the blindfold as it gets wet... the blackness shining in the light.

He withdraws the oversized tool from your mouth... grabs your hair and pulls your face into his crotch.

"Lick it" is all you hear.

You stick your tongue out and he directs your efforts with the fingers entangled in your hair. You start licking the base of this monster and can not believe just how big it is. And hard... very hard. He guides you until you have licked the entire organ to his satisfaction, then releases your hair. With the one slightly uncovered eye, you watch as he kneels between your sprawled thighs. Because the blindfold has just slipped slightly, you can only see down... you can not see as high as his chest or face. All you see is his abdomen, legs and of course the huge black rod he is holding. He takes a moment to slide it between your wet and swollen lips, running the head up and down, coating it with your juices. Then places it at your opening. He pauses and you feel he is looking at you. Then you feel the pressure as he presses forward. You watch as the head slowly moves... opening you up... and you feel the stretching. God it is soooo big! He keeps pushing forward... stretching your lips until the mushroom shaped head pops into you and you feel your opening clamp close around the dark shaft. He then starts moving forward, then back... sinking a little more into you with each stroke. That black cock feels like it can split you open... yet... it feels sooo good. And you can see as he works more and more of it into you with each forward movement. Now he's moving faster... still sliding more and more of himself inside you. He seems to be touching parts of you that have never been touched. You're so wet (and thank God!) that you can feel your juices being pulled out of you as he withdraws and running down, coating the cheeks of your ass.

He begins moving in earnest... faster and faster... harder and harder... and oh.. so deep. You feel so stretched... so full! With each stroke in, your clit drags and slides along this massive shaft. And when he withdraws, it feels he is pulling... stretching the lips of your pussy out.

His hips are flying back and forth as he hammers this black rod deep into you... so deep it feels like it is up in your abdomen... forcing the breath right out of your lungs. And he continues... pounding into you... over and over again... splitting you open... again and again... harder... faster... again and again.

And now you feel it coming... your climax... as your body strains against the ropes... pushing out to meet his every thrust... grinding your pelvis into his when you can... climbing higher and higher... muscles staining... moving closer... and closer... until... your entire being is wracked with wave upon wave of sensations... beautiful... unstoppable... sensations. And as one wave would crest, then lessens, another would take its place... over and over... wave after wave... of ecstasy!

And just as your body collapses in the chair, you feel your lover withdraw. Peeking from under the blindfold, you watch as he wraps his hand around the glistening shaft, aiming it at your breasts... pumping... until streams of hot cum is jettisoned out... landing on your creamy skin. His hand flies up and down the shaft... his moans filling the room... his molten liquid continuing to paint your breasts... running down the slope... dripping from your hard nipples... puddling on your stomach.

Still out of breath, you close your eyes...

You are suddenly startled by the ringing of the telephone. You sit up, no longer restricted by your bonds. And you are dressed... in the same tee-shirt... the same sweats. You are confused...

You reach for the telephone and say "Hello...?"

"You have mail," the male voice says... then "click. ".. the line is dead.

You go into your email, your personal account. There is a new message. Opening it up, the email reads:

Enjoyed tonight. Hope you did too. Next time you will come to me.
‘Til then.
Your black lover.