The Unlocked Door

Story Info
Asian woman leaves door open for open for older lover.
1.6k words
4.09
42.2k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Victoria is the love of my life and she and I are both married, just not to each other. Our love and passion exceeds anything that either of us experienced and it grows from day to day. How we met isn't important to this story but it came about because two people were lonely for that something special that neither of us are getting in our day to day lives.

Victoria is a naturally submissive woman and I, as a former police officer am by nature dominant. Yes you guessed it, we are in a Dominant/submissive relationship that adds some rather amazing, passionate and even a bit kinky times alone together. Those however are for another story for another time.

She's a beautiful Asian girl 20 years my junior and melts at the touch of this older man. Her in her 30s and me in my 50s has proven to be what I've always heard, "age is just a number, but true love and attraction is what brings happiness in relationships".

I am addicted to this woman in a good way. Her black hair, olive skin, a smile that lights up a room, perky C cup breasts with the most suckable nipples that seem erect constantly makes draws me to her. Not to mention her lovely round ass and smooth pussy and overwhelming love for me. Yes...Vicki is a prize and I treasure her.

Now...like many submissive's, Victoria can be rather naughty at times and a good spanking reminds her of who's in charge. Along with her naughtiness my sweet Asian girl loves being slutty for me and delights in me telling her so. I call her many things that seem to fit in our D/s relationship like, slut, whore, dirty girl which turns her on even more. But we both love when I call her "baby girl".

The following is one of those slutty times:

It was close to 11:00 pm when I received an email from Baby Girl reading, "Sir, I'm home alone for a change...I have left the door unlocked for you to come in. I'm waiting for you with my legs spread, as I'm playfully touching myself. I need you, please hurry.

Finding the door unlocked as told I would....I Quietly I walked into Victoria's apartment and made my way toward her room. As I entered ...there she was. Her sexy younger legs were spread apart with her knees up. One hand was on her right breast pinching her nipple while the other hand slowly circling her clit and occasionally entering her very wet pussy.

I stood and watched for a moment instantly becoming hard. My hand reached for the bulge in the center of my jeans to rub slightly as I watched the young beauty naked before me, masturbating in the knowledge that I would arrive to help her with the extreme lack of passion in her life that an older man brings and she so desperately needed.

"Victoria!", I whispered as I took my place on the edge of the bed gaining a better look at her sexual antics. "Oh Drew...I want you so much right now...please...please Sir...fuck me daddy...I need you so much right now".

She opened her eyes to look at the man that she soon hoped would be inside of her fucking her with all of his might. She so needed it hard and deep and for a very long time and he knew it.

She took her pussy coated fingers and placed them to my lips. I held her wrist and sucked her

juices off of her sweet soft fingers. She tasted sweet and tart all at the same time and my mind went back to the last time that I tasted her directly. "She came so many times that day" I thought in my head. It's time to make that happen again.

My hand soon replaced hers so I could continue the orgasm that she was working toward. I leaned forward and kissed her deeply so she could taste herself from my lips and tongue. She sucked my tongue gently almost as if it was a small cock. Oh how she needed me inside of her.

My fingers moved expertly over her clit and then inside of her pussy and then again....and again and again until she bit her lip to keep as silent as possible as not to alarm her neighbors.

For a few moments she laid there in the afterglow of her cumming. Her only movement was the heavy breathing that caused her perfect C cup breasts to move like poetry in motion. I watched those amazing breasts that always felt so soft yet without fail had extremely hard nipples due to her constant state of arousal.

"Now it was my turn" I whispered. Now my Baby Girl covered fingers were at her mouth. Instead of sucking on them she began licking them. She smiled while looking at in my eyes and said, "Drew, this is how I licked my girlfriend's pussy that night I told you about. Would you like to see me do that sometime?" I was speechless at the thought of such an amazing sight and all I could do was silently nod. After my affirmation she opened her mouth and eagerly allowed the entrance of my fingers so she could clean her own lovely female taste off of them.

My mouth engulfed her nipples one at a time making sure that while applying just the right amount of pressure with my teeth, knowing that she loved just the right amount of pain that would always add to her pleasure.

This was no exception yet it only served to instantly turn her on again. It was as if each time my teeth bit slightly into her nipple and pulled that it had a direct line to her clit that caused her to remember how badly she needed to be fucked.

"Drew?" she whispered in his ear as I continued the pleasure to her breasts that I adore. "Yes Vicki...tell me what you need darlin". "You know what I need...I need you to fuck me please....now". Our lips met her to shut her up. "Shhhh....in due time darlin. I will not fuck you until the time is right." Victoria was sure that the time was right then, but as I had other ideas and kissed downward from her breasts over her tummy she knew that what was about to happen would be worth the wait.

I positioned my body between her sexy legs which she moved over my shoulders and rested on my back. As I kissed all around her upper thighs and slid my tongue up one of her pussy lips...around her clit and down the other. This was driving her nuts. "Why does he insist on

tormenting me so like that?" she wondered in her head. I suddenly stopped and my tongue slipped over and over again on her button. Her eyes shut tight and her hands gripped the sheets in rushes of little orgasms which turned into one major cum as soon as my mouth covered her clit and began to suck. Her body trembled and shook and she was sure that she was seeing stars because of multiples that came in waves.

Before she could stop cumming I quickly lifted her legs up against her chest and drove my thick cock inside of her still cumming pussy. "Yess....please Sir...fuck me...please don't stop Drew...fuck me harder". Seconds later it was a bit hard for her to talk because as she received a pounding in her young smooth pussy.

My hands reached for her neck and throat....squeezing with just the right tension causing her to drift into ultimate pleasure.

She didn't know what was more wonderful, the feeling of his dominant control on her throat bringing her into complete surrender...or the constant pounding pleasure of my cock driving deeper and deeper in her pussy until she could feel my balls consistently slapping against her fine ass with each thrust.

They lost count at the number of times that she came and it almost seemed that she came again within seconds of being swatted on her raised ass from time to time yet never removing my hand from her throat or missing a thrust into her young body.

Now it was my turn and time was running short. Allowing her legs to return to normal position on her bed I knelt between her open limbs and stroked my cock and instructed her to watch. She was still in a bit of a daze yet she lifted her head just enough to watch to see not one...or two but three strong strings of cum landing on her tits and belly. I fell in exhaustion next to her taking her soft naked body into my arms to enjoy the afterglow of a good fuck.

We didn't speak for some time. Maybe 20 minutes passed before I stood next to the bed. Vicki leaned over and took my cock into her mouth and cleaned the remainder of both of us from my tool.

I leaned over and kissed her again. Got dressed and told her how hot and wonderful she is, how much I loved her and that I looked forward to the time that she would once again give herself to me in such a dirty slutty way.

I whispered words of my love for her and left, yet knowing that this was not over. It would happen again and he hoped soon and many times. I'm not about to ever let go of this woman.