The Unquenchable Desire Ch. 02

Story Info
An erotic paranormal tale of great depth!
1.6k words
4
5.7k
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/18/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Two: Father Anderson

"Our Father shall take your soul and dispose of it," a voice rang out.

"You have no business here! I order you to leave!" a voice in the corner screamed out.

"You have no business on this planet!" someone said, "I am Father Alexander Anderson, I shall dispose of your tattered soul once and forever."

In the doorway stood a man wearing a white long coat wielding two silver blades. He had a cross on his face. He was very well known around these parts because he was a Paladin, a slayer of paranormal creatures.

"Get out of here," someone said.

Someone from the corner came out with a grimace his hands at his side, hostile filled his eyes.

"Greetings Vampire scum, you can no longer be on this planet," Alexander said as he slipped his blade quicker than lightning through his adversaries chest. Fire burst from the wound eating him up, flames danced across his body, spiraling from his wound. Then the room filled with light, searing the eyes of those around him that were sensitive to it. He was gone.

People all around looked with fear at the man who had walked through their door.

"Well well well, a feast of tampered souls," Anderson said. A smile crept on his face, it pierced the chilling air with emotion of distain.

I struggled from my bed, the phone was ringing. I quickly grabbed it and answered it.

"Hey Drake!" someone cried out in fear.

"Who is this?" I asked.

"Get out of there!" someone said as it hung up.

I looked around, what could possibly be wrong? Then I looked at my screen monitor. Being a Vampire and hunted not only by opposed creatures, but religious movements, collectors, and hunters! There was one guy, he wore a white coat, I tried to look at his face, but a blade flew through the lens cutting me off! I struggled my clothes on, I don't know who it is, but they mean business! I quickly got my clothes on and grabbed my elixir, and wrapped it around my neck. I then threw my phone against the wall ultimately destroying it. I walked over to the window, punched it out, and leapt. Immediately after I got out the window a blade flew above me, just barley missing me! I landed on the ground with a crumple, and some serious pain.

"Shouldn't have been so heavy on the elixir," I cried out as I struggled to stand myself up. Someone came by and looked at me with concern.

"Are you ok?" they cried, "How did you survive that!"

"I'm fine, bye!" I yelled as I disappeared.

I had managed to get quite a ways away and looked around. This was horrible, how did they even find me! Then it hit me!

"Cathleen!" I swallowed deeply.

I quickly ran towards her house, if he knew where I was, he probably knew where she was! I found her little flat and slipped inside, snapping the lock with my finger and thumb. Still not as strong as I wished! I slipped in and held close to the walls. I knew it wouldn't get by Colt though.

"So you massive dick you decided to show up?" I heard a voice behind me, "Don't think I can smell shit?" they insulted.

"Colt before you try to kill me, listen," I pleaded.

"You have one minute," Colt said in a grimace.

Suddenly the door was beat down, then blades came flying through and pinned to the wall were scrolls with ancient writing.

"Damn it!" I cried influenced by the scrolls, which cut into me, sealing me into the area.

"You and your pathetic rules," Colt cried as his eyes glowed red and he transformed into a wolf!

"Careful colt he is dangerous!" I cried out struggling to fight with the scrolls on the wall.

Colt had tried to attack the intruder with no success he was too strong, he then pinned Colt to the ground whispering words that burned into me, then Colt howled as God's power struck him. Cathleen came out and flew at the intruder knocking him into the door. Glass flew everywhere and entered the intruders flesh. It didn't phase him!

"Colt!" Cathleen cried as she ran over.

"What majestic power and grace," the intruder smiled as he pulled glass from his back, "With that power I know you must be taken out.. You have to burn in hell for your sins!"

He literally flew into the air, landing on his feet, his wounds were completely healed, smirking her rose a blade, kissed it's cold metal and looked straight into Cathleen. She was terrified!

"Cathleen!" I cried out as energy flew from me in a little wave burning the seals around me. My teeth came in and a dark sinister smile crept onto my face. Instantly I attacked him. Kicking him through the door! I grabbed Colt and Cathleen and literally leapt through the celling landing on the roof. I smiled as control slipped away.

I woke up in a dimly lit empty diner, I had a pounding headache.

"Well, well, well, finally awake?" I heard Cathleen whisper as she stroked my hair.

"What happened?" I asked.

"You mean besides saving our asses?" I heard Colt snicker behind me.

"Is everyone ok?" I asked.

"Yeah we are just dandy!" Colt cried out angrily as he stormed out.

"He is still pretty pissed with me isn't he?" I said looking down sadly.

"We will talk about this later," Cathleen smiled, "I need you."

Cathleen reached around and pulled my lips to her own, indulging into my lips she kissed me so passionately. I know I should be enjoying it, but it just made me feel bad about what I had done to her. However I savored her taste, I know how hard it is to be in love, I've been through this before, and she ended up fucking my older brother, twice! But what Cathleen and I had was difficult, although she didn't quite understand yet I did. With our species there was no such thing as love anymore, only desire. I knew her brother Colt couldn't stand me. Once he learned I turned his sister, we stopped being friends. He hasn't spoken to me in a while without using some derogatory term! I hated it, but I completely understood why he would hate me. I was snapped out of my little phase when I felt her stroking my cock.

"God," I moaned slightly.

It has been a long time since I've actually been with a girl, after my little incident with Cathleen I found it difficult to sleep around. I knew that Cathleen only used me for sex, its not her fault, it is in our nature. Although I think we might care about each other a bit, but neither of us will admit to this. Suddenly Cathleen pulled off her shirt. I unsnapped her bra and she moaned as her stiff nipples were caressed by her bra. I looked at her enormous tits with hot hunger. She was jacking me off now, and I found it hard to concentrate. But I loved it anyway! I latched onto her delicious pink nipples and sucked her off pretty well. Teasing her delicate tit with my tongue, slashing it with the tip of my tongue. I could tell she enjoyed it, for she had been jacking me off pretty fast! It was time. My cock was hard enough and she could no longer contain herself. I pulled my pants down and my dick sprang to full attention. She was naked now and climbed atop me. I felt her hot hole slide over my hard cock. It brought me incredible bliss! I could feel her warmth as she rode me. She had an obsession for my dick, which was nearly ten inches long and three inches thick, which was a blessing for humans, but fairly common in my species. She got off on riding my large rod more so than just about anyone I knew, and it was worse now that she had been turned.

"Jesus!" Cathleen cried out as my enormous dick filled her tight pussy.

"God damn this feels nice!" I cried out.

We pounded each other faster, harder, more violent. I knew it was taking over. Being both Vampires it was difficult for our species to deal with this immense pleasure, it weakened us, and therefore awakened our deepest potential. This could lead to troubles in a fight with someone but in sex, it made it a thousand times better! We were getting rough. I had begun to pull back her hair as she literally grabbed my dick with her pussy and jacked it off painfully! The pain mixed with the pleasure was great. Although she made it seem like my dick was in a vice, and that I was trying to scalp her, it added to the emotion. Lust was not our friend!

"Fucking damn it!" Cathleen cried!

Her hot cum was almost burning me as it flowed from her hole freely. Which again just added to the desire. My cock had shot into her, at such a crazy velocity, it hurt her a bit, but again she thrived off of the pain. Her tight burning vessel was causing such immense pain, and such immense pleasure I blew my load again. Her insides felt battered and bruised as my cum filled her, it burned her like a airborne bullet, but she loved it, which in turn made her delicious vessel spiel hot burning cum onto my engorged dick! We screamed in ecstasy as the pleasure and pain rattled our bodies.

I panted at our incredible session just thinking with a sick obsession about round two!

"Best ever!" I whispered in her ear.

"You're telling me!" Cathleen moaned loudly.

Her pussy decided to let go of my painfully throbbing cock. And we separated ourselves for a shower.

I pulled on some pants and my shirt and went outside to see if I could find Colt, to see where we were.