The Unspeakables Ch. 03

Story Info
Jessica lays on her bed listening to music.
872 words
4.38
49.3k
7
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 03/19/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was another long and restless night in my room as I laid on my bed above the covers. Tonight I was laying flat on my stomach, with my legs bent upwards at the knee, reading a magazine while listening to some music through my headphones. I was wearing a pair of pink lace panties with a white lace bra.

The magazine I happened to be 'reading' was a porn magazine I found on the way out of my brothers room the other night. As I flicked the pages and trailed my eyes over the hot pussies and cocks, I could feel my own pussy slowly getting wetter and wetter in my panties. As my mind took in the sexy pictures, I sub-consciously moved my thighs open and closed, squeezing my pussy between my legs.

Because of my headphones, I didn't hear my brother Matt open my door and enter my room behind me. I didn't know he could see me clenching my thighs together, nor that he could see my wet panties every time I opened my legs up. It wasn't until I felt a tongue sliding up the back of my right thigh did I even realize he was there.

I let out a small moan as I felt his tongue move further up my legs as his hands landed on my ass and spread my cheeks apart. I raised my upper body off the bed as I felt his tounge moving up and down between my spread legs, licking up and down my panties, against my pussy. I moved my hands underneath my chest as I rested back down against the bed again. I started rubbing my breasts through my bra as I felt Matt's hands pulling my panties down, exposing my wet pussy to him.

I felt him moving behind me, I could feel his knees on either side of my legs as he spread his legs around my ass. I still had my headphones on over my ears, so I didn't hear his moans as I felt his cock-head rubbing up and down against the wet lips of my pussy. I felt his cock sliding into my pussy as I pushed my head down into the magazine. I focused my eyes onto the page, and realized I was burying my head into a picture of a naked man, my lips at his cock. I pretended there was another man here with us, and I was sucking his hard cock as my brother fucked me from behind.

I started pinching my nipples with my hands, which were between my breasts and the bed, right as I felt my brother's hands coming up the side of my body. I could just hear my moans over my music as I felt his cock sliding in and out of my wet, tight pussy. With each thrust of his hips, I felt my clit being pressed into the bed underneath me which was sending me into fits of pleasure.

I felt my orgasm explode deep within me as I pressed my face down into the cock in the magazine, as I squeezed my breasts hard through my bra. Matt's cock in my pussy never stopping fucking me as I closed my thighs hard around it, my pussy-muscles squeezing it with each contraction.

As my orgasm faded away, I felt my brother's hands sliding underneath my thighs as he pulled me up so I was on my hands and knees. His hand moved to my waist as he started thrusting in and out of me strongly. I moaned loudly as I slid a hand down my body and between my legs, starting to rub my clit firmly with each thrust of his cock into my pussy. As I did one of my brother's hands moved up my back and undid my bra as his other hand moved to my chest. I felt the palm of his hand sliding over one of my hard nipples as his cock, drenched in my pussy juice, easily slid in and out of tight pussy lips in time with the rubbing of my clitoris.

I felt another orgasm coming as his cock exploded inside of me. His cum bursting deep in my pussy as I pushed my hips back against him, keeping his cock deep in my body as he had stopped thrusting. I rubbed my clit firmly, keeping myself on the edge, as he finished his orgasm and slid out of my pussy before he moved off the bed and left my room.

I moved my spare hand down my back and between my legs. I slid two fingers into my dripping pussy as my other hand moved up and down on my clit. I moved my head down and started licking the magazine slowly. Sliding my tongue over the cock in the picture pretending it was fucking my mouth as I exploded over my fingers, soaking the bed beneath me.

(These series of stories were my first, thus, they lack a good storyline. Wouldn't mind some feedback on whether or not to end the story here, or continue with it. If not, I shall be writing a new story soon, with a better plotline XD)