The Unusual Sexuality of M. Spandoz

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,674 Followers

This was not actually true. As Malcolm came away from her she looked at Randolph in crossness and alarm.

"Mr. Trevais! I..."

"Sit down here Louise, let Malcolm stand, now I thought you were happy to help and..." His eyes caught hers, "you want to help. Malcolm needs to touch you and feel your soft lips. You don't really mind him touching you, really you even like it. It does not harm you, it does not worry you, you will let him kiss you, touch you, won't you?"

Louise now nodded.

"Good, now," he broke eye contact, "stand up then. Could you kiss Malcolm properly Louise please?"

And she did. Her arms went round Malcolm and she drew him to her and mouth-to-mouth, open mouth to open mouth kissed him with passion. Randolph's gentle quiet words leading Malcolm on into the appreciation of girls as opposed to doors.

"Feel Louise's tongue in your mouth moving with your own, stroking and caressing. A door cannot do that. A door cannot respond. Doors are good but hard and cold. Girls are smooth, warm, soft and wet. Girls have so much more than doors. Girls are better. You liked the swing doors didn't you Malcolm?"

The kiss broke, "Mmm, yes, I liked the sexy swing doors in the library."

"You liked the way they move?"

"They swung back all by themselves."

Louise is going to show you something better. Something she has which swing just like those doors. Only they are better because they are warm and soft. Louise?"

"Yes?"

"Could you unbutton your blouse?"

Louise looked worried but Randolph nodded reassuringly and she began to unbutton her white blouse to reveal her equally white bra and the swell of her breasts above it. Randolph tried to appear professionally detached: it was difficult not to stare.

"See Malcolm what Louise has hidden in her blouse? Breasts are warm and soft. Louise's are full and good. You want to see them Malcolm. You want to see those library doors again Malcolm but you can't - the librarian won't let you. Instead I am going to let you see Louise's breasts. Louise is going to let you see them and touch them. You were sad about the library doors but you feel this fading away now that you have the prospect of something else to see and touch. Those doors were good but the thought of seeing and touching Louise's breasts is better."

"Louise, I know this is a bit of an imposition but would you mind... would you mind taking your blouse and bra off... slowly?"

There were definite signs of an internal struggle in Louise's mind. Her hands poised to comply but not moving.

Randolph sighed. It would be a nuisance if he had pushed her too far and would have to wait until next time, working on her in the meantime. "It would so help Malcolm. He does need your help."

This appeal seemed to work and Louise relaxed and slowly slipped off her white blouse. Randolph nodded, watching with apparent unconcern but with an increasing constriction in his trousers. Really Louise did have a most impressive chest. The release of Louise's breasts from the bra was not a disappointment. They wobbled slightly, their creamy upper slopes dropping to large pale pink areoles, nipples unerect, before turning sharply inwards and back to her chest.

"I want you to take hold of Louise's breasts in your hands Malcolm. One in each hand, hold them lightly underneath. Yes, like that. Now lift them a bit, feel their weight. Squeeze just a bit, see they are soft and warm in your hands, girls are soft and warm. Now move your hands from side to side a little, see they move with your hands. Now pull your hands a little apart, see Louise's breasts move with your hands. What do those double doors at the library do when you let them go? They move together. Malcolm, let go of Louise's breasts - see how they move back into place of their own accord. See the little wobble as they re-establish their position. And like your double doors they can come together. Go on, touch them again, push them together 'til the nipples almost touch. Now Malcolm that was good wasn't it? Very good. You have touched a pretty girl's warm soft breasts. They are not cold and hard like those library doors but soft and warm. You like those library doors but you like Louise's breasts very much. You are going to be thinking about them whilst you are away from here, you will think about them a lot. You will wonder what it is like to touch just her nipples and see how soft they are but they have a secret, which I will tell you next time. You will think about Louise's sexy warm and soft breasts and wonder what their secret is? Do you think Louise will let you kiss them next time? You will wonder about that as you think of how soft they are, how warm they are, how they move. Doors are fine. Girls are better."

The consultation over Louise, despite having consented to Malcolm inspecting and touching her breasts, was less than happy over the experience, "Moreover you saw my breasts too, I felt so embarrassed, showing them off not just to young Malcolm but to an old man like you."

Now this was a bit unfair. Randolph was not old: more young middle aged to his mind though a fair description would be middle aged in reality. But by the time Louise sat down again in reception she found she was not really bothered by either young Malcolm or young middle aged Mr. Trevais seeing her breasts. On the contrary, she was very pleased to help Malcolm and assist Mr. Trevais in his work. He was a very clever man, a man who knew what was best; would make sure she was safe and he could be trusted. She was pleased to hear how much progress Mr. Trevais thought they were making with Malcolm and if Malcolm needed to touch her breasts and her nipples, even kiss them next time he visited, well, what harm could that do? It was treatment after all.

There was no doubt about it. On arriving for his next appointment with Randolph Trevais, Malcolm definitely did try to look down Louise's cleavage - tried to look down her blouse, between the valley of her breasts; breasts a little revealed by the cut of the blouse and the two undone buttons at the top. Randolph had specifically asked Louise to wear a blouse that was a little more revealing than she normally did. Not a plunging neckline or anything not respectable, or appropriate for a receptionist, but one that did more than hint at breasts. Randolph was encouraged and nodded a wink at Louise.

"Well Malcolm, yes, yes do have another biscuit, they are a new line, I rather like the chocolate on them don't you?" The talk was momentarily distracted into a discussion on the relative merits of chocolate biscuits. "How then, have you been feeling? To what have your, um, intimate thoughts been turning?"

"I was in the library - I go there some times you see. Well, used to go but I had a disagreement with the librarian but I risked it. There are some doors there I rather like. Double doors you see. Rather lovely doors. Attractive in my view you see." He looked rather defensive all of a sudden but was reassured by Randolph's understanding nod. "I was so keen to see those doors I just couldn't keep away." He looked down at the carpet. "I thought onetime it might be love not lust." Malcolm paused for a moment before looking up, "Well, I sat for quite a time pretending to read and watching when anyone opened the doors. I liked to see them close together. Though I don't really like to see others open them - it makes me jealous I suppose. But I do like to see the doors close together. They do it just so slowly, it's wonderful to watch them silently draw back together. Anyway one time the doors were opened by this girl - pretty, like your receptionist, she was wearing this tee shirt, which was quite low cut, and my eyes just followed her chest right past me and I missed the doors closing. It was so unusual for me. I was really struck by what I'd done or my brain had done. I thought then whatever your treatment is that it is having an effect on me. I was really surprised and thought I must tell the 'Doc."

"And if she had let you, what would you like to have done?"

"Done? Oh I see. Last night I was dreaming of those doors, not just the doors but with that girl coming through them. Coming through them with her top off, her breasts exposed. She held the doors open for a bit, just stood there holding them open, moving the doors a little and looking right at me. Then she said, "would you like to hold them?" And I got up and put my hands on those big brass handles, you see so as to hold the doors open for her, but she said,

"No, my breasts, silly."

And then I woke up and I was coming.

"Ah, a wet dream."

"Yes."

"Encouraging don't you think, Malcolm, we are getting somewhere. May I put you under and see if I can reinforce this, er, interest? Are you happy with the development?"

"Yeah, suppose so, I quite like the idea of getting into girls and doors at the same time. Is that possible?"

"We'll see. Not easy, not easy. I think it may be one or the other. Which would you prefer?"

"I dunno. Girls I suppose. More normal and easier perhaps."

Randolph lent forward.

Malcolm was soon sitting, eyes unfocused, waiting for Randolph's instructions. He did not move as Louise came in at Randolph's request.

"I hope you are content with what I propose. I wish to develop Malcolm's interest in breasts and I think it would be just the thing if you let him touch them again."

"I am happy with that Mr. Trevais. Shall I take my top off?"

"If you would Louise. Oh, and I rather want young Malcolm to develop his tactile involvement. Would you very much mind if he was to kiss them - to kiss your breasts?" Randolph's eyebrows rose emphasising the question.

Louise paused, her white blouse removed, she was just reaching behind her to undo her bra strap, "Well, I suppose that doesn't really matter. He is in a trance after all and it's just between you, me and his subconscious. Isn't it?"

Randolph was very reassuring and tried hard not to look at Louise's now bare breasts.

Despite the positive evidence of the wandering eyes and descriptions of the wet dream it was clear to Randolph from his questioning that the door fixation was far from banished from Malcolm's mind and, indeed, it was the interest in girls and breasts which was shallow and easily displaced by references and mental images of doors and door furniture. Randolph sought to strengthen the normal interest and reduce the hold of the perverse.

"See Malcolm, there in front of you are Louise's breasts. Take them in your hands. Feel how big and full they are in your hands. Move them, mould them. They are so soft and warm. You like doorknobs Malcolm, I know you do. Doorknobs are round and hard, you can feel them, turn them. But hidden in the palms of your hands are Louise's nipples. Take your hands away and look at them so big and pink. Aren't they pretty? See how soft they are. Go on touch them with your fingers. Nipples are soft but here is one of the secrets I told you about last time. You have been wondering what they these secrets are haven't you Malcolm?"

Malcolm nodded starring at Louise's nipples.

"Nipples are soft, nipple are hard. Nipples are both soft and hard. They can be both. Your doorknobs are only hard but nipples are soft and hard. You can make them hard if you want to. Doorknobs are OK but nipples are much more. Nipples are good, nipples are fun, you like Louise's nipples very much. You want to suck them, feel them become hard in your mouth and on your tongue. You can't do that with doorknobs. Nipples are better. Nipples are so much more. Go on Malcolm suck on Louise's nipples, run your tongue round her nipples. That's good, that's right, well done."

Louise looked surprised. Randolph had said 'kiss' not 'suck.' There was a big difference.

Randolph smiled as Malcolm sucked on Louise's left nipple. He thought about how strange it was that grown men, and indeed some grown women, liked to do that. Something - assuming they were not bottle-fed - they had first done as babies. Had any study been done of the comparative interest in breasts between bottle and 'breast is best' fed babies he wondered? Did they show any difference or was the fascination simply because of how pretty nipples looked and how soft and malleable they were? Malcolm was certainly concentrating on the nipple in his mouth. Randolph rather wished it was he who was doing the sucking.

"Look Malcolm."

Malcolm relinquished his hold on Louise's nipple.

"You have made it hard. See how hard and wet you've made it. Go on; touch it with your finger. Squeeze if, all wet from your mouth, roll it between your fingers, and see how it turns. You can turn doorknobs and you can turn nipples but you can do so much more with nipples. Squeeze again. See how Louise likes it; she's smiling at you. She likes the feeling too. Try the other nipple. Can you make it as hard and wet as the first?"

Malcolm could.

Randolph was one side of the desk, Malcolm and Louise the other.

"Louise, how are we doing - do you think we are having an effect on Malcolm? I can't see but you can, I think - has he got an erection?"

"Mr. Trevais! Of course I haven't thought of looking."

"Well I do need to know if the treatment is having a strong sexual effect on Malcolm. It will reinforce the learning. His subconscious will recall the pleasure and seek it out in the future. Could you look please?"

"I really cannot tell in those jeans, Mr. Trevais. I think so, but it's not something I do - looking at men there."

"I'm sure you don't Louise. Would you mind terribly touching him there just to see? I know it is a strange request but he won't remember. As you said earlier it's just between you, me and Malcolm's subconscious. Didn't you?"

Louise looked uncomfortable but Randolph was pleased to see her reach out and lightly pat Malcolm's jeans as if they would be too hot to the touch. She patted them again a little more firmly.

"Yes Mr. Trevais he is hard, I mean, Malcolm has an erection."

"Good girl. Thank you for doing that. You really are such a help to me."

Louise beamed with pleasure.

"Malcolm, breasts excite you. They sexually arouse you. Play some more with Louise's breasts. Mould them in your hands, pull the nipples, feel how hard they are. Do you want to suck them again?"

Malcolm nodded.

It was quite a long session of work on Malcolm. Work involving him manipulating Louise's breasts, pushing them, pulling them, sucking on the nipples and rolling them between his fingers. Randolph was pleased to note at the end not only had Malcolm responded well to the exercises and to Randolph's gently persuasive voice but Louise's nipples were hard and extended and she definitely had a flushed look about her as if she had enjoyed the experience.

Randolph turned to Louise, "I do hope you didn't mind that, Louise, I had to put him through a lot of work there as reinforcement. Those exercises on your breasts were excellent therapy for him and I am more than grateful for your assistance. I am ever so pleased with this teamwork. You really are proving much more than just a receptionist but an assistant as well."

Louise looked as pleased as could be smiling broadly at Randolph. He smiled back whilst admiring her sitting there with her pretty flushed face and her large breasts with their nipples pointing straight at him, long and wet from Malcolm's efforts. He was barely able to prevent his own hands reaching out and touching.

"Perhaps you would dress now before I bring Malcolm round."

She stood up which gave her breasts a delightful bounce and bent to pick up her bra. Her movement of bending her back caused her breasts to hang downwards moving just slightly from side to side. Randolph watched keenly conscious that if Louise had tested his own trousers for evidence of sexual arousal she would have found a very positive indicator indeed.

The next visit came around and Malcolm found he was getting used to having a regular session with Randolph Trevais and greeted him almost like an old friend and smiled in a very friendly fashion at Louise.

"So Malcolm, last time you were telling me about your wet dream. Have you been having further dreams or thoughts about girls in that way? Yes, do have another biscuit."

"I... this is a bit embarrassing, well a lot embarrassing really, but when I was in bed last night I was... I was...."

"Wanking?" Said Randolph helpfully, "everyone does it."

"Yeah, right I was thinking... and wanking, they sort of go together don't they? And I was thinking of, well I was thinking of your receptionist. I hope you don't mind?"

"Why should I mind? Perfectly natural. A pretty girl."

"I was imagining her, her breasts - with her top off. And I was imagining touching her."

"Her breasts?"

"Yes and her kissing me."

"Really, and what happened next?"

"Well I just thought about her for a long time and then I thought about - sorry Doc - those swing doors and I came."

"You made yourself come?"

"Yeah, I suppose I did."

"Hmm so still interested in doors then?"

"I don't want to disappoint you but yes. There again, I've never thought of girls before so I think you are getting somewhere."

"Just Louise's breasts - that's my receptionist. You didn't imagine her completely naked then?"

"No."

Malcolm chewed the end of his pencil.

"Did you imagine yourself naked?"

"Not really. Well I suppose I did. I did imagine touching Louise's breasts with my, er, cock before I thought about rubbing it against those doors."

Randolph suddenly looked encouraged, he smiled at Malcolm and lent forward. Malcolm was soon in a trance. Randolph called Louise in.

"Some progress, Louise, but not as much as I had hoped."

He pulled a couple of magazines from a drawer, one a well-known girlie magazine, the other a rather more specialist publication on doors and door furniture. He placed them in front of Malcolm.

"Malcolm you are home in bed. You are thinking of masturbating..."

There was an audible gasp from Louise.

"... you have two magazines to help you - which do you choose?"

Randolph was not greatly surprised when Malcolm picked up the doors magazine.

"Go on Malcolm, masturbate."

As Malcolm unzipped his jeans and brought out his half erect penis Louise was signifying her discomfort to Randolph.

"Surely Mr. Trevais you do not want him to... and shouldn't he be using the other magazine anyway?"

Randolph ignored Louise and continued speaking to Malcolm, "It's about time we took you in hand or rather Louise takes you in hand." Louise looked puzzled for a moment until the import of Randolph's words sank in.

Randolph bent towards her and looked her in the eyes, "Yes Louise, he should be using the other magazine but we need to encourage him, educate him about which is more pleasurable. I need you to help me. This is very important to Malcolm. You will help me won't you? I need you to touch Malcolm's penis, I need you to stroke it, I need you to do that when he looks at the girlie mag. but not when he looks at the doors magazine. Do you understand? Will you help me? Will you help Malcolm?"

Louise very much wanted to help. She looked with some pity at Malcolm staring at a picture of a bright green door with a shiny brass letterbox and knocker whilst slowly pulling his foreskin up and down his now hard penis.

"Malcolm, you can stop now. Why are you looking at doors? Haven't I told you breasts are better? Breasts are warm and soft but doors are hard. Think about nipples. You enjoyed playing with Louise last time didn't you. Would you like to again?"

Malcolm nodded turning to Louise.

"Louise is going to take her blouse and bra off but you mustn't touch yet. I want you to look at pictures of other girls' breasts in the magazine first. Open it. See how different breasts can be, some are large and too big for your hands, some are small and would hide in your hands, some are very round, some are like cones, some are white, some are brown. They vary so much - turn the pages and see. Look at the nipples as well. They vary so very much too. Little pink nipples, great big round areolea spilling round the breasts, sweet puffy areolea making the breasts point. Your cock is hard. You want to touch it don't you Malcolm but you cannot. It's just aching to be stroked isn't it Malcolm?"

Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,674 Followers